Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Oud Divin Robert Piguet for women and men
dislike

oud
coffee

Robert Piguet launches two fragrances inspired by oud as successors to Oud edition from 2012. Oud Divin and Oud Delice have been available since June 2015 and they enriched the collection with their rich oriental-woody compositions.

Oud Divin was announced as a fragrance with addictive formula. Its composition opens with coffee beans intertwined with classic composition Oud by Robert Piguet, a blend of wood and warm resins. The heart incorporates warm and balmy tonka leading to a gracious base of Indonesian patchouli and Haitian vetiver. The fragrance can be purchased as 100ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

resins Coffee Agarwood (Oud)

Tonka Bean

Patchouli Haitian Vetiver

Oud Divin Fragrance Reviews

Cherry_Darling
Cherry_Darling

Wow this is a bomb. One of those scents you sometimes smell on arabic ladies with burkas in Harrods. Like they leave a streak, of powerul expensive oud that makes you want to follow them around. A lot of oomph here I think it's the coffee that adds a powerful depth somehow.

Merino-Teflon
Merino-Teflon

Possibly one of the best aromas to charm my nose in the entire history of (my)universe! Magnificent blend. Wipes the floor with other perfumes claiming to be coffeecentric (Sorry, Follow, I wanted to be impressed, but no dice), and does so just by it's overall dark, smooth, adult vibe.
I know folks are fed up with oud, because people selling hype whack stuff in our face because they lack imagination, but, you know, vanilla, rose, citrus, bloody amber, motherflipping tonka beans, etc, etc, they are all ingredients, some of them, you may have heard of before, which is my way of saying that, who cares, if it smells like you're standing on top of a mountain in a velvet dressing gown conducting god and nature.
The opening I could see as being a bit bold for some, though I like it, but the drydown, which lasts, and lasts, and lasts...is sublime, darkly so, definitely test though, really, though for me, a full bottle is heading my way, and it is a tad pricey, but it is worth it.

Angelica 000
Angelica 000

How perfectly named this fragrance is! This is the Oud I have longed for...heavy, but not overpowering, rich but not too sweet, other notes performing the careful balancing act that makes it 'Divin'. This has become my new signature...when you know, you know.

hellovascent
hellovascent

I entirely agree with james.morris: wow!

After having smelled a sample of this scent I actually bought a bottle.

It is actually possible to reach Oud from yet another angle. I have definitely not smelled something similar before. A very original scent, so try before you buy. But try.

james.morris
james.morris

Wow. I really like this. I originally tried it in Selfridges in London and wasn’t sure. The more I drove home smelling it, the more I regretted not buying it. Needless to say, it was something I insisted on buying on my next visit.

Imagine Tom Ford's Patchouli Absolu, add in some dark and bitter chocolate and some strong coffee and then mix it all up with a splash of well blended vetiver and you get an understanding of what this is.
I do admit that I am a fan of strong patchouli scents; the earthy masculine vibe is something that really appeals to me. Add into it the mix the bitter dark chocolate/coffee twist and this is something really special.

This is not a clubbing fragrance, and as I am wearing it in winter, I can’t imagine it working in summer months. This is something you would associate with a well cut suit or jacket. I wear it for business and is just radiates class and affluence.

A really enjoyable dark and delicious fragrance. Do please test rather than blind buy though. It’s certainly not mainstream at all!

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

Oud is apparently the "new black" in today's world of perfumery!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Robert Piguet Oud Divin fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Robert Piguet Oud Divin, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oud Divin by Robert Piguet. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oud Divin by Robert Piguet represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
MDCI Parfums Chypre Palatin Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascese Serge Lutens Chergui Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Phaedon Tabac Rouge Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir Christian Dior Oud Ispahan Pierre Guillaume PG10 Aomassai Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero Imaginary Authors Memoirs Of A Trespasser Diptyque Philosykos Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose LM Parfums Black Oud Diptyque Volutes Clive Christian C for Men Rania J Ambre Loup Tom Ford Noir de Noir Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud Satin Mood