Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Femme Supreme Roberta Andrade for women

Femme Supreme Roberta Andrade for women
dislike

I had it: 2 I want it: 3

Femme Supreme Roberta Andrade for women Pictures Femme Supreme Roberta Andrade for women Pictures

Femme Supreme by Roberta Andrade is a Floral fragrance for women. Femme Supreme was launched in 2013. The fragrance features magnolia, jasmine and musk.

Magnolia Jasmine Musk

Femme Supreme Fragrance Reviews

Skayalily
Skayalily

I can't rate this perfume. I absolutely hate the opening; it reeks of freshly applied nail polish. And then I don't really notice any smell for awhile (possibly because I've burned my smell receptors with the nail polish smell). Then, about half an hour to an hour in, I notice a really nice warm white flower scent, musky and cloudlike. The white flowers are indistinct and clean; the musk is also pretty clean. Overall, the sensation is of a comfortable white flower sweater. BUT. That effect of nail polish hovers amongst the accords and pops back in periodically. It's awful, never quite as strong as in the opening, but annoying enough to make me unable to register this as a like. I also find that I can't quite hit the dislike because the scent, when the nail polish effect isn't there, is really great. Sillage is wafty a little more than arms length. And the drydown hangs on for almost 10 hours.

StanWang
StanWang

Another one I got based on the success of No 13 to give as a gift to my sister in law who is visiting from NYC. She loved it!! A summery, mysterious fragrance that is very feminine. At least that is how she described it. It was a big hit. Too bad she can't get in stores there. For now it seems it sells only on the website of roberta andrade. I made the women in my family happy with these gems of perfumes.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberta Andrade Femme Supreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberta Andrade Femme Supreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Femme Supreme by Roberta Andrade. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Femme Supreme by Roberta Andrade represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
More From The Same Group Floral
Jean Patou Joy Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Bill Blass The Fragrance from Bill Blass Ellen Tracy Imagine Sweet Years Sweet Years Women Dorin Un Air de Damas Tubereuse Givenchy Very Irresistible Summer Sorbet Morgane le Fay Blue Parfum d`Empire 3 Fleurs Anthousa White Tuberose Saffron James Ipo L`Occitane en Provence Fleurs de Brignoles (Plum Blossom)