Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Just Cavalli Pink Roberto Cavalli for women

Just Cavalli Pink Roberto Cavalli for women
dislike

Just Cavalli Pink Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Just Cavalli Pink Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Roberto Cavalli has launched the Just Cavalli duo; Pink is for women and Blue is for men. Just Cavalli Pink is a fruity floral with peach peel, hibiscus, white lily featuring as top notes, while tiare flower, precious Bulgarian rose and peony are in fragrance’s heart, rosewood, musk and grey amber as base notes. The fragrance is designed by perfumer Olivier Cresp in 2006.

Lily Hibiscus Peach

Peony Tiare Flower Bulgarian Rose

Musk Brazilian Rosewood Ambergris

Pink Jasmine

Just Cavalli Pink Fragrance Reviews

Eau de Nikita
Eau de Nikita

Absolutely beautiful beautiful pink smell pretty and a tad of pink body powder smell. There's a warmth and creaminess afterward which is undeniable and lovely.The lily is strong at first spray but after it settles it is just creamy pretty and clean like a doll. This and Oscar Flor are my top 2 florals!

FayeLB
FayeLB

I've had a small vial sample of this perfume for years and have recently rediscovered it. I now have a full bottle that arrived today. The first day I wore it to work I received a compliment and another today.

It's a delicate floral. Reminds me of a bouquet of white and pink flowers. The peony is so pretty in this. I can see myself going through a bottle of this quickly. The scent is not overpowering, no headaches. A very innocent fragrance. Perfect for spring and cool summer days. Love!

Dort0625
Dort0625

I found this for 20 dollars the other day so I figured that since I love the aqua version I would get this. Its not bad. Its rather pleasant smelling. That being said u wouldn't go pay retail. But it is a safe, powdery floral,a pretty smell

seaside
seaside

This was pretty much an afterthought purchase that I made along with some other Cavalli fragrances. But guess what? It turned out to be one of my favorites of the bunch, although I very much like them all.

This one is perfect for summer, but I will wear it year-round (one of the advantages to living in Southern California). It's a fruity-floral done right -- a sophisticated blend that is very appealing.

I would go out on a limb and say that for most people, this would be a safe blind buy.

Oh, there is one con, though: I do not like the bottle. It's attractive, but because of its height, the encapsulated spray (no cap) is awkward to use with one hand. Not a deal-breaker by any means but just annoying.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Lovely unpretensiuos fragrance.
Just Pink is more floral than fruity I get more rose tiare and jasmine than the peach.
It is pretty sweet very smooth and creamy from ambergris
and musk.It's just a very pretty scent suitable for Spring and early Summer.
On my skin it lasts many hours for the price it is totally worth it

Glarnere
Glarnere

Oh, it is sweet, honeyed flowery and feminine fragrance.
It begins quite synthetic and sharp sweetness, but give it a little time, it does settle down and becomes much nicer. It becomes this powdery, soft and feminine flower aroma without being banal scent.
I do agree it can be too thick for summer use.
It is cheap, so no deep complexity in it, but it´s likable for sweet, white flower admirers.

ok, it is cheap to buy, so it isnt an outstanding scent, I find it to smell a bit generic, and synthetic..I like Cavalli, yet that one isnt real interesting to my nose!? mind you, a young woman would like it I suppose..no complexity there, fresh, I detect hardly any notes..I use it as a room spray in the bathroom in my husband' s office..

cherise1676
cherise1676

Just received this in the mail today from eBay at a good price of 14.00$ I couldn't pass it up, this was a blind purchase. From reading all the reviews from here along with some YouTube reviews it seemed like this would be right up my ally....I really like it, although on me it smells very much like honeysuckle almost to much of it and nothing else.... But I do really like it and the longer it wears the more the scent seems to evolve into a more musky floral which is very nice. It wears like a warm musky floral which I think will be perfect for this fall an possibly winter as well. I'm excited to dive deeper into Roberto Cavalli's collections a few others have caught my attention and I'll be purchasing others very soon. Very pleased with this one. I would recommend it for someone over 16 it doesn't come off as a teenie bopper style perfume to me. Always a plus in my eyes lol :) hope this helps someone.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

strong musky and powdery sweet floral..

goingblonde
goingblonde

This is very interesting ,
quite unique actually , Def not White Floral on me .

Soft & creamy Peach with just a hint of Lily to add a special spark.

I really want to try it in winter too .

Mysticalili
Mysticalili

I traded my weak Victoria´s Secret Ooh La La EDP for this wonderful perfume. It was the best thing I done for ages related to perfumes. The best trade ever! LOL

The bottle is very beautiful (I love the almost holographic pink color on it) and the scent itself is more than I was expecting. Intense and long lasting. Just the way I like!

Unlike some others said, it doesn´t smell generic or cheap. It smells chic and fantastic!

Barbarasvc
Barbarasvc

SO POWDERY, SWEET, BUT IN A LIGHT WAY, ONE I GOT MOST COMPLIMENTS AMONG DOZENS OF OTHER PARFUMES, VERY GOOD LASTING POWER, ONE OF TWO PARFUMS I WOULD RETURN ANY TIME AND NEVER GET BORED.

passion gold
passion gold

Wild.. as Roberto Cavalli style....sexy , wild, sweet...long lasting... and the bottle is just amazing.
IN fact, the best to describe this perfume is sweet-wild.
every time I wear it, i want to play and have fun. An amazing perfume.
Better for day, and because it's more sweet I recomend girls to use it in spring.
Use it on a spring day, with sun, when you want to feel sexy and playfull...

aqua76239
aqua76239

I actually wanted the original Just Cavalli and keep striking out every time. I got it once at discount store only to get it home and realize that it was a men's version so I had to return it. I grabbed this one thinking this was it but after I got home, once again, I noticed that its NOT an original. Can we say I am not observant and clearly don't know how to read the names on the bottle?
That aside I really like this scent-when I first opened it and sprayed it on my arm, I was really upset because I thought I got the old bottle or something because all i could smell was alcohol. However, I sampled number of other perfumes that day so the next day I was all set to take it back to Ross's and decided to smell it one more time.

This is a very nice and fairly long lasting scent. Tiare is very prominent in this and since its one of my favorite notes, I have no complaints. There is a bit of a peony but its very fleeing. This is a rather linear scent to my nose as I get sort of tiare with some vanilla and rosewood(except vanilla is not listed in the notes but it smells like its in it). At the end there is this almost smoky like note(sorry I can't explain it better than that, I think its rosewood) I really like it and strangely enough it reminds me of something my mom used to wear back in the early 1990s. If only I could put my finger on it..

The only negative thing for me is the bottle-not really how it looks but because of its design its rather difficult to spray. That is really my only dislike. considering that the 2 oz bottle was only $14.99 at Ross's, its a fabulous bargain!

P.S. I noticed that several reviewers said its a fruity floral-hmmm, it really doesn't smell fruity at all. I think this is more of creamy sweet vanilla tiare and woodsy scent. I know, there is no vanilla but this smells more gourmand than anything. I don't think it smells chemical or cheap in any way(and believe me, my nose is quite fine tuned for that kind of thing). Clearly everyone's taste is different but this is one scent that I bought blindly and was perfectly satisfied with it

Brenwen
Brenwen

The bottle:
I like that the bottle is not typical. It is all straight lines with a hard plastic protector partially covering the glass -- the glass molded to look like a colour-changing pink/gold wrapping paper has clung to it. There is no cap to lose, it is built right in.

The juice:
Appears to change pink/gold/aqua as the bottle is tilted.I cannot smell anything peach, fruity, or spicy in this at all. To me it is just flowery with great lasting power. But, it is not overpowering at all and smells great from start to finish.

Margarita1982
Margarita1982

It is so playful and adventurous!!!

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Roberto Cavalli Just Pink is a sweet floral that sadly belongs in a dollar store. I’m not impressed with this scent. It has a distinct plastic smell mixed with a chemical rose and a fake sugary peach. It’s cheap and I can’t believe this is from Roberto Cavalli. It’s ok but, I don’t love it or hate.

Giselle Viz
Giselle Viz

It smells cheap! Does not live up to the name "Roberto Cavalli".

olga1780
olga1780

There is nothing overly complex or sophisticated about this fragrance but I really adore it. A very nice, sweet and creamy combination of roses and peaches. Pink is quieter than the original Cavalli, but just as long lasting.

TankGirl
TankGirl

Fresh, funny, summery and with some character.
I dont think its your typical fruity floral, I believe it has some personality in it dued to the acidic perspective on the top notes.
Has it gets into your skin it warms up and become creamier.
I like it and its perfect for summer when you want to feel pretty sexy but in a casual way.
A perfume to go with a pair of sexy jeans in a hot summer day.
I like it.

Longevity: +6 hours
Sillage: Week
Personality: I think the advert says it all.

5.5/10

I am a diamond
I am a diamond

RC Pink reminds me Miracle by Lancome a bit, but Pink is creamier on me, I agree with some that say this is more a floral fragrance.
Very good perfume. On me it lasts 6-8 hours.

treenhe
treenhe

so i tried this the same day i tried just cavalli her. just cavalli her did nothing for me, found it a bit hot and sweaty and sadly found this to be similar. i just got lily. lily, lily and more lily at first...that lasted about 3-4 hrs and i was getting a bit bored of it to be honest. at this point i wasn't as put off it as i had been by the just cavalli her but there was still this 'sweaty' heart to it that i couldn't shake. as time went on that got more and more dominant so that come the finish, they just seemed exactly the same to me. i think they remind me of those 'impulse' sprays that were around when i was a teen. i didn't like them much and as a result of that, i don't like either of the cavallis much either. the bottles too, just odd :(

FRAGRANZA
FRAGRANZA

Too much sweetness.

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

On my skin it gets too powdery.
It is a nice floral scent (not that fruity) but not that remarkable.
I find it a little boring, not that interesting or noticable.
I don't think i would buy it for myself -not my cup of tea- but for those who are looking for safe scents would be a good choice.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I bought it un-sniffed from Marshall's because it was a really good sale. To my surprise I really like. This is more floral than fruity IMO. The opening is a bit loud but is not annoying in anyway. It is quite floral but it's also very youthful and uplifting. Rose and peony are predominant in the beginning then it becomes Vanilla is not listed as one of the notes but I can smell it. The staying power seems to be really good I've had it on for three hours and it's still going strong. It is quite sexy and feminine can be worn during the day and at night too!

nova6
nova6

i bought it unsmelled. at first it was ok then it started to annoy me...turned out it was nice room spray..

zaramona
zaramona

I like it but not my favorite.It does'nt smell as good in summers.Defenitly a f/w frgrance.Although i enjoyed wearing it in last winter and early spring;it turned out stinky by raising tempreture.I dont get any friuty scent here and its very classic floral on my skin,alot of rose&jasmin which i like anyway.Refreshing in f/w and old perfum in summer.Its ok.

ktv0926
ktv0926

Very generic floral fruity, one of those that cannot be remembered or recognized. On the other hand - it is pleasant, safe and likable.

Guest_markRep
Guest_markRep

It smells quite fresh at first even close to sweet citrus. Than all the great flowers come in, tropical flowers not fruit, there is no pina colada here. Lovely tiare and hibiscus with ripe peach. There is a light sweet creaminess from the top to the end with light musk. also very nice peony lily notes. Good lasting power that can smelt around you without offending.
Now that I tested the original this one is very much preferred for me.

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

This is your typical fruity floral with a bit of spice.. at first. And on my skin, it's on the verge of resembling toilet spray or something cheap like that. However....

After approx. 20-30 minutes, it softened up, I began to notice a sweet creaminess on my skin, I even thought there was vanilla in it.

This fragrance was a surprise to me. I really don't know if I can say I love it or hate it, because of the contradictive first spray to the drydown. I wish I didn't have to wait so long to smell the lovely drydown, so I think I'll just use this from time to time and for the rest of the time, admire the fun & beautiful bottle.

deeper_shallow
deeper_shallow

Buying this untested was a bad, bad decision. Judging from the notes listed, and other reviews, I thought this one would be perfect for me, but alas! On me, it's over-sweet, thick, heavy, cloying and headachey. I can't even make out what it is that clashes so badly with my chemistry - it's like a baseball bat to my nostrils. It makes me feel like I'm an old, slightly alcoholic woman with too much makeup and a too deep tan, sitting in a run-down bar at the French Riviera wearing something garish and hibiscus-patterned.
And even thought they seem to have almost no listed notes in common, this fragrance reminds me a lot of Escada. (My mom had it in 1991, and it gave me a headache, too.) Hopefully I'll find someone to sell it to.

ETA: I just gave it away to a coworker, and it smells gorgeous on her! Bright floral-fruity with soft, creamy undertones. So clearly this fragrance works just fine on the right person! I'm happy it found a better home.

Mentactx
Mentactx

It's a very fresh perfume.it´s smooth and strong. I like this perfume.

Belladonna
Belladonna

Just Cavalli Pink smells like a light sweet creamy flower honey. The familiar note must be the creamy rosewood, which occasionally reminds me of Hypnotic Poison without being too sweet. It’s long lasting and the scent evolves as time passes (sweet/flowers/creamy). My daughter likes it on me. I like the bottle. It is made of two pieces: a textured glass bottle, and a plastic half-case with shiny pink in it. I took it apart very carefully then put it back together because I like shiny pink. It sprays with the case on, you have to push on the plastic.

sjanira
sjanira

Sexy, femenine sharp sweet scent. I love the staying power on this and the bottle is quite unusual. More woody/floral than fruity. It's very sophisticated and creamy. This fragrance didn't go overboard on the peony, which is a good thing because it can make a fragrance too strong if used alot.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This fragrance is delicious! Starts very calm, sweet and kinda creamy, but with time it is changing. After some hour I can feel peach and tiare flower. Very unusual. On me it's almost not spicy at all, but there's definitely something... mmm.. familiar. After some time I figured out- it was rosewood likely.
It fits this composition very much... I can't detect much rose or peony- these notes on me are very faint, it's all about tiare, rosewood and peach on me.

I like this scent. it's so juicy and not the usual fruit salad. It's very balanced fruity/floral and woody hint. Not any of the notes are messing up the composition, very good quality in perfume. Very worth trying if you like fruity florals.

Bottle design is very interesting and I had some time trying to figure out how to spray it.
Lasting power seems ok, I can feel perfume on skin for a long time.

guest_Losik
guest_Losik

I liked this perfume among many other. Hope my girlfriend would like it

p.s. Payed twice as much as this price in my town... [Lviv, Ukraine]. Will be buying through the Internet next time :P

LadyJedi
LadyJedi

Sweet and creamy indeed! Good lasting power, too. I love the peony tint in this one.

amanda
amanda

on me its not very noticable, but it can be smelled from near, and it smells good, on me sweet and like.... fruity,creamy and light. i think the bottle doesent suit the smell, but both are great separated

guest_wholesale AAA nike jordan
guest_wholesale AAA nike jordan

www.welcometotrade.com is my net my msn is [email protected]
We are professional brand shoes,jeans and clothing supplier in china.
sport shoes:
Air Force 1 shoes,clear AF1 shoes,ice cream shoes,Jordan 1-23,jordan shoes,clear jordan shoes.
Airmaxshoes:max90,max95,max97,max2003,,max2005,max2006,,max180,max360,TN,nikeShoxshoes:shox VC,Turob,monster,NZ,OZ,TL, R3,R4, Duck shoes,puma shoes,james lebron shoes,adidas shoes,timberland shoes,bape shoes,prada shoes,gucci shoes,Rigf shoes, desqaured shoes,hogan shoes,chanel shoes,rich shoes,D&G shoes,icecream shoes
soccor shoes:nike,world cup,F 50+,Predator,ugg boots,converse shoes,ATO shoes,ed hardy shoes
Apparel :
jean:Evisu-jeans,Diesel-jeans,Bape-jeans,Red monkey-jeans,d&g-jeans,BBC jeans,G star ,Armani,Rock&Republik,coogi,RMC,ED Hardy Jeans
Coat:BAPE hoody,bapejacket,AF Jacket, A 10EEEP hoodies,A LRG hoodies,A&F
T-shirt : Polo T-shirt,lacoste T-shirt, evisu T-shirt,bape T-shirt,G star T-shirt,ed hardy t-shirt,coogi t-shirt,armani t-shirt,NFL Jersey.
handbag:Lv handbag,gucci handbag,channel handbag,fendi handbag,jimmy choo handbag,juicy hangbag
new era hat, WATCH:AP,ARMANI,BAPE,BREGUET,BREITLING,BURBERRY,BVLGARI,CAPTIER,CHANEL,CHOPARD,CK,CORUM,D&G,RRANK MULLER,Gucci,HERMES,HUBLOT,IWC,Jacob&Co,JL,LONGINES,LV,MONTBLANC,OMEGA,PANERAI,PATEK PHILIPPE,PIAGET,RADO,ROLEX,
Apple ipod,ghd/mk4 fair straight
(price):all goods prices are wholesale price.
(quality):high and AAA quality.
(deliver time): 5 work-days to arrive after you pay.
Our business areas: South America, North America, Europe, Austrilia and South East Asia.
Our packing: All the shoes is packed with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100% correct.
We accept big & small quantity order,mixed order and dropship.
If you buy more things,I will give you the best price and the best quality.
website:www.welcometotrade.com
MSN : [email protected]
E-mail :[email protected]

Moszatka
Moszatka

It's sweet and spicy-fruity. Not a simple perfume, very good fragrance. I like it. It can be fine for winter.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Pink fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Pink, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Cavalli Pink by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Cavalli Pink by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.