Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Roberto Cavalli Exotica Roberto Cavalli for women

Roberto Cavalli Exotica Roberto Cavalli for women
dislike

tropical
Roberto Cavalli Exotica Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures Roberto Cavalli Exotica Roberto Cavalli for women Pictures

Roberto Cavalli is launching a new fragrance for women which is already available in the Middle East, and is expected in stores worldwide starting from March 2014. The latest edition will complete the collection with exotic pomegranate in metallic pink flacons and its name is Roberto Cavalli Exotica.

Composition of the new perfume ROBERTO CAVALLI EXOTICA promises an escape to exotic destinations with selected ingredients – mango, frangipani flowers and creamy sandalwood. The new perfume carries the same beautiful essence as other versions, is crowned with an exotic union of sweet fruit, tropic flowers and creamy, warm wood in the base.

The irresistible scent that evokes summer and sandy beaches of the Pacific is available in a flacon of 75ml EDT in the same form as previous editions. Outer carton is colored just like the bottle, with contrasting black and white tiger print motive and details in golden color. The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner.

Mango

Frangipani

Sandalwood

Roberto Cavalli Exotica Fragrance Reviews

Contessa01
Contessa01

This is a really underrated perfume. I love the original but this one is even better. I love the juicy mango note, it just stands out. It is something a bit different and takes me away from the doldrums of work! I really love it and suggest you give it a second glance.

shauna.parra
shauna.parra

Exotica is a sweet tropical fruit fragrance

It's definitely a summer scent to wear to the beach, the pool (or pool parties) or on a get-away vacation.

The bottle looks great

I got a whiff of that mango, it's a pretty big juicy mango and smells like mango juice or mango flavored cocktails.

Slightly boozy, very juicy, and sweet with a tropical air. It whisks you away to a Caribbean island.

The floral note is a plumeria or frangipani white floral which can often smell a bit like vanilla.

I think this gives it a vanilla flower scent without taking away from the tropical vibe.

Frangipani is tropical itself and reminds me of the frangipani notes in Paris Hilton perfumes like Siren.

In fact this could almost pass for a Paris Hilton perfume.

It's simple, sweet, casual and doesn't make a statement.

Very feminine and delicious.

I also get a sun tan lotion vibe out of it but I like that.

This matches up with a sweet cocktail dress

I wear this to dates and to the beach

Always get complimented on it

Smells great!

kamilabaugh
kamilabaugh

One of my favourite I also luv original had them both as 75 ml lasted me around a month I also had aqua an jus cavalli I'm much of Roberto fan nothing in my eyes beat alien tho I had to stop buying alien as I stoped smelling it ages so I'm going around experimenting an cavalli perfumes am awesome to me!

rakan1985
rakan1985

scent : 8/10
sillage : 7/10
longevity :7/10
100% day fragrance
nice fresh feminine scent
smells like green pepper, anyone ?

whammy
whammy

SHARP MANGO

I love the original version of this, and I'm a big fan of his newer fragrance Paradiso. I thought I'd try this as I was looking for a new summer fragrance.

Exotica opens up with a sharp, biting mango and frangipani combination. At first it smells detergent like, however this dies down within minutes. Afterwards I seem to get a lot of sandalwood mixed in with a strange, sanitised mango fruit smell. The dry down definitely has some jasmine in there like the original, however I can't help but feel this smells like an air freshener or cleaning product.

The presence of mango may make this fragrance seem tropical or summery, but I wont be wearing this in summer time as it is cloying. It does not last long on my skin and does not project well, so I would recommend avoiding these flankers!

Savin Lacramioara
Savin Lacramioara

I really love this perfume!It's sweet,I can smell the sandalwood and jasmine ,but make me feel so sexy.It is an exotic,tropical scent.

antheavl
antheavl

I've often seen reviewers referring to fragrances smelling of 'pencil shavings', and this is what Exotica smells like to my nose. I can pick out a little of the mango in the drydown, but it's mostly pencil shavings from start to finish. It's not a bad smell, but it's not what I was expecting. Sillage and longevity are below average.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

I remember when this was launched. I was into Cavalli fashions and had the sunglasses handbags and other designer stuff and this fragrance was advertised all over the place. The bottle is beautiful. I went out and bought it. This is definitely a summer fragrance. It is very simple for a fashion house fragrance so it seems to be one of those fragrances that took up selling perfumes for a younger crowd that didn't have too sophisticated or discerning a nose. It's purely a fruity perfume. Lots of mango and other abstract fruity notes, probably pineapple. There seems to be some coconut mingling with aldehyde water. There is a frangipani yellow flower which is exotic and tends to smell fruity at the same time so the whole thing becomes a gigantic tropical scent. It smells like Ibiza island to me. It's not sexy just delicious. Very casual and relaxed. A perfume to wear on vacation, at the beach, while having cocktails and lunch with girl friends. I do love it. I don't have it anymore but would totally buy it again.

Leah lilly
Leah lilly

Stunning perfume. I could say you will hate it or dislike it at first 20 minutes but after that you'll get a wonderful, soft powdery,and creamy Sandalwood scent in the drydown and getting warmer. It lasts 7 hours on my skin and more than 24 hours on clothes.

xionoula
xionoula

If someone smells fragipani, it could well be a perfume all single note by itself... so this wonderful Exotica is 99% of it! only that its little bit more tropical, suppose cause of mango and its long lasting (at least on my skin is from day to night there!) is of the fixative ability of wood, here sandalwood. I just love it!!! <3

lat
lat

This is RC's Acqua (the one in the blue bottle) with a good dollop of tropical fruit added on top.
It is pleasant, although I prefer the blue version because I'm not a big fan of frangipani.

Felina
Felina

Initially I get an odd floral, not sure what frangipani smells like but I guess it's that? Absolutely no mango, not even a bit. Smells like a slightly soapy sandalwood fairly close to the skin, weird and not for me.

ivanda
ivanda

I smell no sandalwood or mango. This perfume is really weird. But somehow i do like it anyway. Reminds me some candies from childhood. Maybe that's why. But i think there is way too much perfume out there to try instead spending money on this one. Sorry Cavalli, this is not a masterpiece.

I can't believe there's only 3 notes. This smells more complex by far. Very spicy, lots of sandalwood.
Tropical, but kind of sharp to my nose. Not sweet or creamy at all. I love the bottle, but not the scent.
I don't think it's good, too strong and cloying.

happyanna
happyanna

I love this! Bought on holiday, it is the perfect vacation scent. It is sun tan oil, cocktail, sea breeze, fruity exotica! It is earthy, fresh and fruity. It is a close to the skin scent after an hour, but the breeze catches it every now and then and you leave a shuttle trace of holiday behind you. I would repurchase in summer, nice and slightly better than estee lauder bronze goddess and captures the summer time experience better!

when I first smelt it,I thought I definitely love it.very fruity,fresh and well blended with white flowers.I just wish it would smell like the first notes for ever!just after a quarter,it turned to be all about white flowers.I thought I smelt strong jasmine and it smelt annoyingly like Alien(which I hate!) and the game is over!
there's no doubt that it's stronger than a typical exotic perfume.actually it's stronger than my usual favorite smell too.though the notes and bottle look great,I have to say a big no to this flanker.

mumsy20
mumsy20

Just bought this blindly in the airport as it was a complete bargain and I don't understand why some doesn't like this beauty I absolutely adore this! Maybe it's my skin but on me this smells so regal and sexy at the same time, stands out without trying too hard. Sweet without being cloyingly so. It has the same vibe as the other cavalli fragrances Exotica is so appropriately named.

the_new_esta
the_new_esta

Ooh, sprayed this on today. It's much more palatable than the green,clear and black bottles (especially the black, ew ew ew).
It does smell quite similar to the green one but with just a touch more sweet. I think my grandmother would smell nice in it.

marylu
marylu

I'm not quite sure what to make of this. Although I am a lover of sweet scents, I find it to be VERY sweet and VERY strong. Definitely not a skin scent on me. I could still smell it after washing and that was just a couple of test sprays!

No particular note stands out to me. For some strange reason, it reminds me of Cherry in the Air although cherries aren't part of the composition. It does smell somewhat tropical and the bottle is beautiful.

Right name for this fragrance, it is exotic mango! Quite sweet, but bearable, it reminds me of holidays under palm trees. Scent for Caribbean beach girl :)

Update: it is like exotic fruits' jam.

quency1
quency1

Imagine you are in a tropical warm place under the moonlight, dark hair dark skin and a long red dress ....
You are waiting for the wind to blow to your hair and wish to taste cool pomegranate...
Exotica is a warm ,a little sour and mysterious and exotic.but I couldn't feel any mango in it.
It is a perfume that I can use for the nights easily.

almarie
almarie

I just received this today and I adore it! This is the best flanker yet! I didn't really enjoy the Acqua flanker, as it wasn't as aquatic as I had hoped for but this is just lovely with the mango and other sweet fruits. Just lovely!

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Mango is pretty much all I smell... and it's gone in a flash.
Highly disappointing.

This is to my nose very much like Cavalli EDP, I get lots of creamy sandalwood, in fact it seems I don't get anything else!? No mango at all, a hint of frangipani,not sure about Exotica really..at least not quite yet.. it softens a lot in the drydown though, staying creamy, and getting warmer. I would say give it time, because in the end, it smells nice, as for me, too much sandalwood to totally get my vote..in my opinion, Nero Assoluto is the best.Exotica has a bug spray edge on my skin, unfortunately.
I find Cavalli EDP hard to pull, I feel Exotica will be the same.. It has a hint of a tropical vibe though. It gets through stages so it isn't a boring scent, but for me, not working..

passionata20
passionata20

24. February 2014

Another unimpressive release this year....
Like many before me already wrote - nothong exotic in this "Exotica" at all! Count me in amongst those ones that don't smell any mango or pronounced frangipani notes in here. If they are even present in here, they both must be very soft and very undetectable for my nose. This is called "Exotica"after all, but this smells to me mpre like a very much toned down version of regular "RC" with just a drop of some fruit topping. Actually, all i can smell is a greener sandalwood with very soft sillage and shamefully weak lasting power. Not worth to bear a name of RC.
Please, no more bad tasting/smelling flankers!!!!
Even the bottle doesn't appeal me much, i thought based on the main picture, that it will be metallic shiny, but it is just a coloured glass :(

Kristiina S
Kristiina S

I don't find mango in this fragrance at all. It's heavy and fruity in a good way and there has to be some vanilla. Creamy, sexy and after 20 minutes I found it very pleasant on my skin.

busik
busik

No mango not found. creepy chemical shampoo.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Here it is, standing in front of me. Gorgeous pink bottle and i guess that's the only great thing about this perfume - design. It opens with something green but fast it goes to creamy frangipani smell which of course reminds me fabric conditioner. I don't detect any mango or fruity notes. Sandalwood is also very faint here.
Nothing about this scent made me say "wow". Exotica is only nice, nothing else. It's very soft and i mean really soft, not good lasting on my skin. I've been trying to wear it all afternoon but after 2 times respraying i can hardly smell anything. Sillage is good for the first 20 minutes then it stays close.
Now i understand why i was able to buy this new release for half price already, it's just not worth more than this. I know there will be some of you that would love Exotica for me it's just too soft and without character.

harrypotter99
harrypotter99

sicuramente estrosa e teen, nessun impegno sta bene tranquillamente con un look casual. la costruzione sembrerebbe accettabile

nightcat23
nightcat23

The bottle colour looks so gorgeous! I can't wait to try the scent.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

Why do I never see any of these flankers anywhere?!...O && btw enough of the flankers Roberto!! -.-

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Exotica, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Roberto Cavalli Exotica by Roberto Cavalli represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.