Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Rochas for women

Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Rochas for women
dislike

Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Rochas for women Pictures Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Rochas for women Pictures Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Rochas for women Pictures

The new chapter of the modern fragrance history of the house of Rochas started with Secret de Rochas fragrance in 2013, almost 70 years after the introduction of the first perfume of this house. Secret was created by in-house perfumer Jean-Michel Duriez. Secret de Rochas Oud Mystère was launched in 2014, and in 2015 we have a new edition called Secret de Rochas Rose Intense.

According to Jean-Michel Duriez, Secret de Rochas Rose Intense highlights sensuality of a woman and offers new insight into her indefinable allure, inspired by Parisian joie de vivre and audacity. "I wanted to create a boudoir atmosphere for this fragrance. A woman’s boudoir is the one private room that is all her own, a place where she keeps all her secrets – fragrance, beauty and otherwise. It offers the perfect inspiration for Secret de Rochas Rose Intense as this special place is the quintessence of female sensuality and mystique.”

The main note of the composition is May rose. “This special rose is indeed different than other roses; it has a fresher, more natural scent. The flower is a little bit fragile, but the elegant and delicate scent is unique in the world of perfumery”, said the perfumer. It is mixed with fruity accords of passion fruit and peach on the top. Red rose, rose leaf, osmanthus and secret ingredient form the heart of the perfume. Amber, moss, patchouli and musk notes end up in the base.

Secret de Rochas Rose Intense shares the distinctive packaging of the original. While the keyhole-shaped bottle remains the same, the round, hand-made coffret, is given a rose hue evoking the vibrant shade of the rose de Mai. The juice is an intense rose color as well.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

May Rose Peach Passionfruit

Red Rose Osmanthus Green Leaves

Amber Moss Patchouli Musk

Persian Rose
Nirvana Rose

Secret de Rochas Rose Intense Fragrance Reviews

Twinkle1705
Twinkle1705

Wearing this today, having bought blind at TJ Maxx. It's a delicious, fruity dark rose, with some patchouli thrown in.

It's really quite lovely, but nothing really spectacular. It's pleasant, and actually takes awhile to really "bloom" on your skin, so to speak. I couldn't really smell it driving to work and thought, meh...but mid-morning, I kept getting these wafts of loveliness and realized it just took awhile to get going.

It's not something I'd purchase again, and to me, it's very safe for work. You can enjoy it (barely, and only after it warms up) but others around you won't even likely notice it.

The juice is a very pretty dark pink. Again, I think this is very pretty, dare I say, even interesting perfume. I just don't NEED it in my life in any permanent way.

ms rochambeau
ms rochambeau

It's nice, but that's about it. It doesn't really smell any differently than the usual fruity floral with patchouli and musk scent formula that's popular at this time in perfumery. It's a slightly tart rose with a lot of musk. Smells like SJP's Lovely with the rose pumped up a little. I expected more from Rochas, but like everyone else I guess they have their eye on the bottom line (the dollar) at the expense of making a great perfume.

genesis.319
genesis.319

To me this is a dark sexy rose scent. It is sweet and just lovely. It projects well and staying power is pretty good as also.

kbot
kbot

Reminds me of David Yurman but fruitier with a sexy musk underneath the rose. This is an elegant and slightly sweet rose. Would also recommend if you like Nirvana Rose, La Fille de Berlin and Pacifica Persian Rose

emyalda
emyalda

What an intoxicating rose
This is a sparkling floral that is not overly sweet or sour on me.
Its slightly classic smelling and is something you would wear out on a special occasion.
I get the imagery of soft, clean skin, champagne and red lipstick.

Riisssaaa
Riisssaaa

The rose feels like its been overshadowed by woodiness and musk in this perfume making it barely there. It's a lovely scent but not my preference. Unfortunately it's also a little strong for my nose. Medium - strong sillage.

This perfume compared to other rose perfumes is more ozonic, more incensed and earthy, more musk and a little 'woolly.' There's been numerous reviews stating that the rose is well present and detectable so body chemistry may be a factor behind this. Even so I would put Secret de Rochas Rose Intense at the lower end of the rosy spectrum.

*Woolly: The dusty, warm, slightly musky smell I get from a fresh, lightly cleaned, unspun clump of sheep's wool.

This opens tart and sour with a prominent peachy, pineapple, passionfruit opening much like some of our laundry powders. As it warms up it becomes woodier and progressively muskier with a warm and amber-y feel. Other users are right, the warmer the temperature the stronger the rose bloom.

This perfume reminds me most of market stalls owned by a middle eastern ladies selling handmade perfumed wooden trinket boxes and incense.

(The juice is a beautiful pomegranate colour. <3)

Edit: I remembered why I didn't like it: it turns REALLY sour on me. D:

----------------------------------------

Quick reference for rose perfumes; from light and fresh
to sweet and then to dark and jammy and warm:

- Bvlgari Rose Essentielle (Pale, slightly powdery)
--- Carven Le Parfum (No rose but smells rosey)
--- Kiehl's Fresh Rose and Patchouli
--- Chloe Roses de Chloe (w/ Some nutty green crushed leaves)
- Ellie Saab Rose Couture (Sweet)
- Chloe Le Parfum Signature (Sweet, warm)
- Penhaligon's Vaara (Sweet, rich, turkish delight)

- Secret de Rochas Rose Intense (Less rose, woody, 'woolly')

[email protected]
nellyrlight@aol.com

Can't smell the roses..but LOVE everything Rochas..So I have it..One thing I noticed that if I use it on a non showered skin, its longevity increases.

LoveitLoveitnot
LoveitLoveitnot

Like tandaina said, this perfume needs heat before you can start to really smell it. At first spray, I barely get anything. But as the day warms up (or as I start running around), I can smell the sweetest rose smell coming from where I sprayed on skin (I can't really smell it on my clothes though). I've gotten more compliments on this than any other fragrance I've worn so far. To me, it almost smells like a rose flavored black tea. It smells different from the other rose perfumes I've smelled: like a lovely and innocent rose. The more I smell this, the more I fall in love with it. It's not a statement fragrance, but it's so pretty for everyday use.

Renata tang
Renata tang

Smells soooo great! Not powdery on me though,.

tandaina
tandaina

So I found this at TJMax for $29 and decided to do a blind by since I'm a fan of roses and it got good reviews.

This is an interesting one. I got home, sprayed it in the crook of my arm and sniffed. Huh, almost nothing. Very light, a little rose but something bright as well. Maybe green? It was all so light I really wasn't sure. I was disappointed.

I went about my day and as the day got warmer I started to feel as if clouds of roses were wafting around me, not too sweet but very definitely *rose.* It survived a hot sweaty ride on my horse, it survived a hot show afterward. So I'll be trying this on warm days and update.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

As I am a rose lover I was happy to find yet another version and even nicer from the House of Rochas that has always been one of my favorites!
I do not like to utilize ageism when I review a fragrance because the purpose of perfume is to enjoy it, regardless of gender, age or tastes. That's the unique beauty of it.
Having said this after owning an extensive collection of rose related fragrances, I do see this delicate beauty as being one that would be better suited to a younger woman who is just experimenting with the vastness of what a rose can smell like!

badloser
badloser

Oh wow, I'm surprised at the lack of reviews for this wonderful perfume. I absolutely love it, very warm and real smelling rose, at the opening it mixes with a sweet fresh smell which altogether intoxicates me. This is before it turns into an amber/patchouli smell, which I'm less fond of (that phase lasts a long time). Every phase of wear contains a powerful and rich rose smell. Love The bottle and the color of the perfume itself. Lasts long (6-7h), Isn't too strong (but not weak), and is of great quality.

Rotorwife
Rotorwife

I'm not sure who voted on the long lasting longevity and the enormous sillage because they obviously have a different perfume. This perfume is light, delicate, fresh, close to the skin. The rose in this is very fresh...not your typical rose scent. It's a little fruity but not loud. This perfume is very inoffensive and easy to wear. Maybe a little too easy. I think this is a pretty scent but nothing special. Gone before you know it.

Longevity- 1-2 hrs
sillage- very soft

bottle-nice but not outstanding.

butfly23
butfly23

Has anyone smelt this yet? Need to know as I have a one ml sample of a rose perfume, without a name. I don't know which country I got it in.
No one recognises it.
It is a warm, heady rose with powder and fills the air in warm/hot weather.
Not Lipstick Rose by FM.

It reminds me a bit of Yardley's Lace, but more rose.

Anyone?????

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Rochas Secret de Rochas Rose Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Rochas Secret de Rochas Rose Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Secret de Rochas Rose Intense by Rochas. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Secret de Rochas Rose Intense by Rochas represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.