Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men

Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men
dislike

yellow floral
Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Lyra Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures

The inspiration for Lyra began with a custom perfume created for the perfume designer's daughter Eve (Evangeline).

The floral richness of this perfume lies in the melding of Jasmine and Ylang Ylang at the heart. Both these essences are associated with femininity and sensuality. In fact, in aromatherapy circles these essences are considered relaxing, euphoric and strong aphrodisiacs. The word aphrodisiac comes from the name of the Greek Goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite.

There are twenty different essential oils, absolutes and C02 extractions in this perfume, including an accord I created. The main notes are Amber, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang and Citrus. The nose behind this fragrance is Roxana Villa.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Amber Citruses

Lyra Fragrance Reviews

Kterhark
Kterhark

I live across the street from Safeway, and the walk from here to there takes me past rows of jasmine. In the spring these emanate the strongest, and this is when I 'stop to smell' them.

Lyra smells like my walk. This is such a jasmine dominant composition that I find it hard to believe there are 19 other ingredients here. OK, you will detect narcissus, which I was hoping would have a stronger impact because I love the oily, earthy vibe; but here it plays like a little sister.

I can't believe jasmine fans haven't found this yet... you wouldn't need to look anywhere else. Unfortunately for me, this isn't one of my preferred florals, but I am happy to say I don't find it a scrubber.

Another high quality submission from this talented perfumer.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Lyra fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Lyra, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lyra by Roxana Illuminated Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lyra by Roxana Illuminated Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Roxana Illuminated Perfume Vera Chanel Bois des Iles Roxana Illuminated Perfume Rosa Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Roxana Illuminated Perfume Vespertina Caron Bellodgia Penhaligon`s Malabah Givenchy Organza Chanel Chanel N°5 Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chanel Chanel N°19 Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Floris Bouquet de La Reine Florascent Jasmine E. Coudray Esperys Floris Zinnia Xerjoff Oesel Karl Lagerfeld Kapsule Floriental Jean Patou Joy