Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men

Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men
dislike

Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Q Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures

Q is a natural perfume from California Series, formely known as Quercus.

Mood: Strength of the earth combined with the potential of the universe.

Artist Note: Inspired by the glorious Coastal Oaks in the Santa Monica Mountains. My intention in creating this perfume is greater awareness and protection of this mighty, gracious tree.

Notes: Tinctured Coastal Live Oak leaves, Italian bergamot, resonant wood chord and resin.

The nose behind this fragrance is Roxana Villa.

Oak Bergamot Woodsy Notes Resin

Q Fragrance Reviews

Psiclops
Psiclops

I didn't notice any fir on my skin. I got a whole lot of the oak and not much else. It wasn't pleasant, but I kept telling myself to sit it out for the drydown and see if anything changed. It did, but not by much.

Maybe a half-hour into it, I started to pick up some other notes and get more of a blend. I thought maybe it was a floral, but perhaps it was the bergamot. That made it better, but the oak was still overpowering.

I sat it out for about another 15 minutes before I realized I was enduring the scent rather than enjoying it, and at that point I scrubbed. I will say it was persistent; even after water, soap, water, and and alcohol on a cotton ball, I could stlll smell the oak faintly on my skin.

I can see the potential if there was more of a mixture, but to me I get oak and not much else.

Kterhark
Kterhark

I'm really liking this house, and along with Sonoma Scent Studio I think California could be the bona fide capital for natural fragrances.

Q has a noticable fir note and what I can only describe as an incense vibe. I don't see woody chypres very often, but when I do I tend to love them. This is a scent that could be worn by both sexes, but now that I"m thinking about it, on a man it would be very, very sexy.

On my chemistry the bergamot tends to rise, almost making me call it a woody green chypre. Fidgi is one of my all time favorites as a reference, so swap out hte sandalwood for fir and you get the gist.

Q is a remarkable, smoldering fragrance.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Q fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Q, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Q by Roxana Illuminated Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Q by Roxana Illuminated Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Rochas Femme Rochas Roxana Illuminated Perfume Hedera helix Roxana Illuminated Perfume Vespertina Roxana Illuminated Perfume To Bee Pierre Guillaume L'Ombre Fauve Caron Tabac Blond Costamor Tabacca Serge Lutens Daim Blond Slumberhouse Norne Diptyque Philosykos Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Jo Malone London Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Guerlain Jicky Roxana Illuminated Perfume Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume Chaparral® Mona di Orio Nuit Noire By Kilian Back to Black Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi