Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men

Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men
dislike

I have it: 7 I want it: 26

Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures Rosa Roxana Illuminated Perfume for women and men Pictures

7 grams of this woody rose botanical perfume extract arrives in a French glass flacon, contained in a Dusty Rose hand crocheted pouch and packaged in a silk lined purple box.

The perfume is made in homage of the native rose of California. The botanical name for this wild rose is Rosa californica, a five petaled deciduous shrub important to local wildlife.

Rosa is an earthy, warm, woodsy rose that develops into a rich rosy bouquet over time. It literally blossoms on the skin of the wearer. The nose behind this fragrance is Roxana Villa.

tincture of rose Taif Rose

Rosa Fragrance Reviews

DariDahlia
DariDahlia

I just recieved my solid sample. I LOVE this, smells like a rose garden on a sunny, warm spring day. The rose notes are pure, the citrus grabs your attention, settles to rose that's warmed with vetiver & citrus.
This is an amazing fragrance, I think that the solid + juice would last the day. I can't stop smelling this stuff!!

tigerhearted
tigerhearted

According to her listing on Etsy, there is much more going on here than roses:

Turkish Rose Otto
Indian Rose Bourbonica
Leather
Vetiver
Agarwood
Woods
Citrus

I thought it smelled more complicated than the 2 notes here in the database, and indeed it is. This is a lovely, romantic, smooth, innocent rose, with a bit of a woodsy/green/earthy feel. Does not resemble potpourri or rose jam like so many rose perfumes do. She describes it as a wild woodland rose, and I think that's a very apt description.

I catch a bit of the spiciness that the previous reviewer mentions, however to my nose it is simply the natural spiciness that some varieties of roses have to their scent, not red-hot like the candies. Also, I only noted this hint of spiciness in the heart phase.

Of the 9 samples I ordered, this is in my top 4 -- the other 3 being Page 47 (sadly not in database), Lyra, and Sierra.

(this is a review for the solid version, Roxana tells me that the liquid version is more "oudy")

Kterhark
Kterhark

Rosa is a cross between a quinceanera and a box of red hots. On one hand it's sweet, innocent and hopeful; and on the other... spicy. When I saw the two roses I thought 'bathroom scent; bouquet on Valentines day', but no, there's something else here.

I'm actually happy to report this is my least favorite of the 6 that I ordered. I was having a darn time picking out which ones to buy, and was dreading the thought of considering another.

This isn't a bad scent, its just one one with no earthy base or contrasts. Plus I don't care to smell like a hot tamale. I'm a middled aged putz that plays on the internet late at night. There has to be some kind of excitement going on, usually my fragrance, and I don't find this as exciting as Vespertina or Greenwitch.

beatrix75
beatrix75

OMG its unbeliveble uniqe and soft and ever rose absolut the best perfume in the world

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Rosa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Roxana Illuminated Perfume Rosa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rosa by Roxana Illuminated Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rosa by Roxana Illuminated Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Roxana Illuminated Perfume Chaparral® Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Guerlain Chamade Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Roxana Illuminated Perfume To Bee Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Eau de Parfum Roxana Illuminated Perfume Lyra Frederic Malle Une Rose Estée Lauder Sensuous Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Stella McCartney Stella Jo Malone London Red Roses Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Rochas Femme Rochas Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Guerlain Jicky Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Lanvin Arpege Roxana Illuminated Perfume Sierra