Designers » R S » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain S.T. Dupont for men
dislike

ozonic
Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain S.T. Dupont for men Pictures

S.T. Dupont presents the official fragrance for Paris Saint-Germain, which arrives on the market mid-May 2014. The fragrance has been announced as elegant, passionate and very emotional, constructed as aromatic-fougere. The new fragrance belongs to the exclusive and luxury line promoting the club PSG which was launched in 2013 with numerous memorabilia, such as pens, lighters, leather accessories and details in colors of Paris Saint-Germain.

Composition of the perfume is signed by Christopher Raynaud who enriched it with tartness of lemon, aromatic mint and violet leaves in top notes. The heart of the composition provides aromatic breezes of lavender and sage, enhanced with woody, masculine accords of sandalwood and cedar surrounded with moss.

Fragrance Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain is available as 100ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Christophe Raynaud.

Lemon Mint Violet Leaf

Tarragon Sage

Sandalwood Cedar Moss

Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain Fragrance Reviews

Robinfv
Robinfv

Nothing special, a bit cheap, both the cologne and the bottle. I expected more from Dupont, because I love many others. But this one will be collecting dust.

Soofiya
Soofiya

Paris saint Germain is nothing special,I can't pickup any specific note in it.there's definitely mint,violet leaf,lemon and woods there but they're so well blended that non of them stands out as their usual form
There are green notes and citrus notes but I can't see it as a summer scent,maybe because they're in a base of balmy sweet spicy woods so it's fresh and warm the same time
I think perfumistas and collectioners may find it simple or generic but most people would love it.my husband loved it from the first sniff and so did I.it's his most compliment getter(Aventus being the second one)
Highly recommended as gift
Longevity and sillage are both great.it stays almost 10 hours on hubby's skin and is as strong as the first spray after couple of hours
❤❤❤❤❤

silent biza
silent biza

I regret buying this perfume because it's like i paid for nothing, there's a faint note of mint and violet leaf i give it 0 for sillage n i can't say anything about longevity or smell coz it's almost non existent.
Finally congratulations for every nose that got anything coming out from the bottle as it's mentioned!

nvenus
nvenus

I like it very much. It has a scent that's similar to tobacco. Maybe it's cedar combined with something else... Other from that scent I really like it

amirkarim1
amirkarim1

Fresh minty lemony manly smell. Beautiful scent!

Cassiano
Cassiano

This cologne was launched in mid-2014, taking inspiration from the success of the Paris Saint-Germain club, which already has an exclusive range of promotional items such as pens, lighters, leather goods, etc. as well as in the big football teams in my country (Brazil). The big difference is that we've never heard about a renowned company behind a scent that was created to represent a Brazilian club. And the S.T. Dupont Company is known worldwide for work with metal, leather and other noble materials, since 1872.

Paris Saint-Germain EDT Pour Homme was created by Christophe Raynaud, who's been involved in perfumes of brands such as Kenzo, Paco Rabanne, Azzaro and Guerlain, among others. It has top notes of mint, lemon and violet leaves, anticipating a body with notes of tarragon and Sage, plus a fougère accord, on a base of cedarwood, sandalwood and moss.

On the skin, it behaves as an aromatic-Woody opening of citrus and refreshing way, going for a heart that – at least on me – was more ozonic than aromatic. I didn't like this part of evolution, because I felt a metalized aspect (I believe it is one of the facets of tarragon) that I particularly don't think that combines with the rest of the fragrance. Luckily, along with the evolution, also came a creamier and slightly sweet base. Is the Sandalwood speaking louder!

In practice, however, Paris Saint-Germain EDT Pour Homme is one of those "generic" scents that don't innovate anything, but get compliments from 9 within every 10 people around. It is amazing!
The projection is modest and could be better, but the lasting is nice: more than 7 hours on my skin.
The bottle is simple and with straight lines, bringing (including, in the box) the logo of the Club, which is one of the richest in the world.

Dark-X
Dark-X

Much better than expected!

I can imagine Zlatan Ibrahimovic smelling like this.

Spicy & floral.

Not sporty, but more formal

Elmagnifico
Elmagnifico

At first use I got the feeling that I bought a cheap generic fragrance with typical smell but, after letting it develop on my skin it turned into something wonderful and I became addicted to the refreshing minty smell.
Surprisingly it works best when I'm feeling hot and sweaty and it comes back to life.
I give it 8 out of 10 as an overall score.

fisken23
fisken23

Also available as 50 ml. To me it smell kinda cheap and generic. This one is going to collect dust on the shelf, i'm sorry to say.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Love it. Turns me completaly on when my hubby wears it. It s like a minty tasty sweet candy with sultry mossy and balmy woody undertones. Projection and longivity fantastic!

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Excellent perfume from ST Dupont! Masculine, simple yet elegant and classy.

Minty all the way to the drydown, this is a very fresh perfume. In fact, it's fresh/spicy, green and powdery but not to the point of smelling like powder! As much as it seems like a mess, It is so well blended it feels so simple. I really can't tell you how, you just have to try it yourself and see!

antonpan described it perfectly!

antonpan
antonpan

Finally we have the high quality and contemporary fragrance from S. T. Dupont. Moreover, the PSF is by far the best masculine scent by Dupont for the last decade. It opens with a beautiful blend of mint and violet (notably minty) in the style of Versace Eros opening. Suddenly it becomes fruitier turning into a minty version of Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme with some echo of Mont Blanc Legend. The aura of the fragrance is wonderul, the longevity and sillage are extremely good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Parfum Officiel du Paris Saint-Germain by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.