Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Passenger Escapade for Women S.T. Dupont for women

Passenger Escapade for Women S.T. Dupont for women
dislike

Passenger Escapade for Women S.T. Dupont for women Pictures

Passenger Escapade for Women by S.T. Dupont is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Passenger Escapade for Women was launched in 2014. Top notes are pomegranate, lemon, grapefruit and black currant; middle notes are jasmine, magnolia, peach and rose; base notes are raspberry, patchouli and musk.

Pomegranate Lemon Grapefruit Black Currant

Jasmine Magnolia Peach Rose

Raspberry Patchouli Musk

Feerie Rubis

Passenger Escapade for Women Fragrance Reviews

SzekelyEmoke

The raspberry is very proeminent, then I smell black currant and pomegranate. I'll try to avoid buying perfumes from now on with raspberry note in. I dislike it in every perfume I own, thought I'd give this one a chance, since it looks so good and classy.

SzekelyEmoke

No reviews? I just ordered this...curious to find out how it smells. :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont Passenger Escapade for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont Passenger Escapade for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passenger Escapade for Women by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passenger Escapade for Women by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Donna Karan DKNY Women Gabriela Sabatini Elegance Jennifer Lopez Live Luxe Alessandro Stiletto Perfume for Legs Mexx XX Very Nice Kate Spade Twirl Filles des Iles Floral Solaire Sage Machado Jade & Topaz InStyle Sex In The City Lust Esme Rene Midnight Wishes Custo Barcelona Pure Custo Barcelona Woman Yves Rocher Folies de Saisons Ivresse d'Ete