Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

dislike

marine
salty
S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme S.T. Dupont for men Pictures

Icy and refreshing notes of the new fragrant pair - S.T.Dupont Essence Pure Ice are taking us for a fragrant journey to the world of freshness, ice, power and energy. Your ticket for fragrant walks on icy glaciers is your imagination, of course!

After last year's pair characterized by intense compositions (S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Femme and S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Homme), this season will be remembered for cold and refreshing nuances. Green and orange colours decorate flacons of editions for men and women, fragrances ideal for adventurers who like unexplored territories.

S.T.Dupont Essence Pure Ice Pour Homme is another refreshing creation envisaged by perfumer Nathalie Gracia-Cetto. Top notes of the composition offer lime, mandarin and grapefruit, which leave a bitter trace on the skin. Aromas of sea notes, juniper and bamboo leaf intertwine in a heart, while a base includes woody notes, amber and white musk. The edition for men can be found also as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT. S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme was launched in 2010.

Grapefruit Lime Mandarin Orange

Comme Une Evidence Green for Men

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

vinyl_junky
vinyl_junky

Picked this up as a blind buy from the bargain bin of the fragrance store I go to. I think I paid around USD 12 for the 100ml bottle, which I thought would be a steal for a S.T. Dupont fragrance. In hindsight, I should have left it there, don't waste your money on this.

It opens with interesting woody-lime notes , but after a minute or so - nothing. Sillage is non-existent on this one, it immediately settles into a skin scent. After half an hour, you can barely smell anything at all. Interesting bottle, but that's about it. It's been relegated to the guest bathroom, save your money and don't bother with this.

sameh
sameh

S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme ia Good Smell for the summer , fresh & light with the lime & sea notes but weak Longevity & sillage .

themattsky
themattsky

This one smells plain cheap. Like a cheap version of Yves Rocher's Evidence Green.

iconoclast
iconoclast

I have to disagree with the majority of reviews below and say that this is an inferior product. Despite its attractive packaging and dirt cheap price (in the UK at least), I don't think it offers good value for money. I love several ST Dupont male fragrances (including Passenger and L'eau) and was really looking forward to use this one on my Mediterranean summer holiday last week. However I found that its fresh lemony woody smell too soon became boring. Also it was a non-performer in the heat with abysmal longevity (3 hours max) and sillage which turned it into a skin scent within an hour of heavy spraying. The upshot was that with a constant need to reapply I completely finished my 30 ml bottle within a week (which luckily for me was the same length as my holiday). Not recommended.

By the way, the women's version of this fragrance which my wife was using simultaneously is far better with an interesting/unique smell and decent longevity and sillage; meaning she still has well over half her 30 ml bottle left.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Fresh and nice summer scent! I like it so much!

garville
garville

I bought this blind buy because of the low price on Ebay. I love it! It is fresh and citrusy but not overpowering like lemony Pledge. The logetivity on my skin is very good, about 8 hrs. Good for summer.

murysusanto
murysusanto

An instant booze of freshness, very fresh. This one is really good for morning work and the scent that will surely be noticeable and feel energetic.
A lot of citrus and leaf notes in this which though maybe a lot of fragrances are similar but the essence pure ice is one hell of a good product.
This to me a 8.5/10

Richnata
Richnata

I liked this perfume when I smelled in a shop, but when I gave it as a gift to my boyfriend and he put it on himself, I did not like it. He put it aside and in a while he got back to it. But again I did not like it on him...I was a bit disappointed.

amay87
amay87

I'm really excited to buy this fragrance, all of S.T Dupont fragrances are great

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme by S.T. Dupont. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of S.T. Dupont Essence Pure ICE Pour Homme by S.T. Dupont represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Higher Kenzo Kenzo Homme  Boisee Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him DSQUARED² He Wood Rocky Mountain Wood Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Essenza Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Guerlain Guerlain Homme Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Bvlgari Bvlgari Extreme Lalique Encre Noire Clinique Clinique Happy Bvlgari Bvlgari Man Extreme Davidoff Cool Water Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent M7 Porsche Design Porsche Design Sport Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men