Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Attimo L`Eau Florale Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Attimo L’Eau Florale represents the essence of life’s most precious instants with a delicate and romantic floral soul. L’Eau Florale is a celebration of bright femininity with the chic touch of Salvatore Ferragamo.

The Concept Truly elegant, refined and full of light are the key values of this Attimo reinterpretation. A fragrance that exudes the most graceful side of femininity, with a touch of seduction and sensuality. The perfect fragrance to sign and capture every moment of everyday with timeless and romantic elegance.

The Packaging Attimo’s flacon is revamped with a fresher and more romantic mood. The curvy flacon is embraced with a refined pink gold band and the sophisticated red Attimo logo. The brilliant pink juice emphasizes the romantic femininity of this floral and vivid creation.

The outer packaging expresses the femininity and romance of the fragrance with the soft color palette that brightens the aura of the box. The pink gold at the top of the outer carton and the fresh and flowery pink stripe confer a graceful feeling flattered by the elegance of the red Salvatore Ferragamo logo.

The seductive notes of Attimo are taken into a new dimension to fully embrace the daytime and sensual feminine character through refined drops of flowers. The luminous bouquet of this fragrance is introduced by an opening of the luscious and crisp Nashi Pear, colourful hints of Kumquat and delicate watery Lotus Flower notes.

The graceful and naturally elegant heart of the fragrance is a triumph of rosy and subtly spicy Peony with a sophisticated touch of Bulgarian Rose and soft Jasmin. The signature of Attimo L’Eau Florale is enlightened by the exotic Frangipani Flower and underlined by woody notes of Patchouli. Creators: Jean-Pierre Bethouart and Annick Menardo of Firmenich.

The advertising campaign is the reinterpretation of the sensual, elegant and luxurious Attimo woman with a more delicate and romantic touch. Feminine brightness and radiant lightness are the key messages. It celebrates those special moments that make life thrilling and the emotions connected to them.

Product Range: 30 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray; 50 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray; 100 ml Eau de Toilettte Spray Attimo L`Eau Florale was launched in 2011.

Lotus Kumquat Pear

Wink

Attimo L`Eau Florale Fragrance Reviews

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

This opens with the frangipani and lotus as top notes for a good 15 minutes which is my favorite part. The jasmine is very tea-like after the lovely opening and throughout the drydown. The patchouli's greeness lends to this tea-like jasmine. In it's entirety, Attimo l'florale is primarily a rose and musk perfume. This is no skin scent. It is moderate to strong projection. Lingers on my skin for 5-6 hours before it leaves a faint pink tea scent on my skin.

I like this better than the first Attimo. The patchouli in the original edition came out to be more like oakmoss compared to the green role it plays in l'floral. I do not like a musk & oakmoss combination like the one in Attimo first edition. I like the opening of both a lot but l'floral is better overall. Not one of my favorites but i do appreciate a great floral like this in the spring and summertime.

RaggedyAnne
RaggedyAnne

I received this in a swap, and I am so glad that it is now part of my collection because it's an instant love.
The first note I detect is rose, then musk, and it neednt go any further because I love that combination, but then I get Peony, pear and patchouli, and for me its heaven. Sillage I would say is moderate, and longevity 4-6 hours. It's a beautiful gentle rose with musk, I would actually wear it all year round, day and night, and would be perfect for any occasion. nights out or work in the office. Although I received it in a swap, I would say the cost is worth it as I have seen it for £20 for 100ml. If I had been sent a sample, I would spend the money on buying a full bottle.

alias222
alias222

First impression: aquatic, fresh-flowery, feminine, soft.
Top and middle notes are all noticable and well blended,
although, I'd say that its majesty - the rose draws most of the attention.
Conclusion: Attimo l'au Florale is a tender, casual, skin scent. Safe blind buy and a good choice for work or school.
Longevity is poor, but the drydown is so beautiful that it makes this frag worth of re-purchase!

Mizurin
Mizurin

The top note is a little grassy, like a gourd. But it disappear quickly & becomes creamy, tender floral scent. I feel so much peaceful & safe in the middle note, as if I am a kid & protected by my parents. Sillage is huge. Beautiful smell.

polkadot27
polkadot27

Sometimes I like this, other times I don't. I sprayed It last week and enjoyed it so much I was going to buy it. However I sprayed it again today and to my disappointment, it just doesn't smell right. Its sickly sweet and very syrupy and I usually don't like that in fragrances. I don't know which note it is in the scent that doesn't agree with me, it must be the frangipani and kumquat blended together, it just doesn't work for me sometimes. Despite this though it is a very unique scent at a very affordable price. If you like scents syrupy sweet, this will be ideal for you. Its sickly and I find it unpleasant on my skin sometimes, I think it doesn't go well with my skin chemistry. It has great lasting power though. I smell a smokiness underneath with this one, which is probably another reason I don't like it that often because I am not a fan of Smokey scents in a fragrance. I'm fond of this scent on fresh spray, it is the Smokey syrupy dry down that displeases me. If this didn't have 3 of my favourites notes being peony, pear and rose, I probably wouldn't like it at all. Luckily those are the notes I detect on first blast with this one. syrup and smoke make it suffocating and cloying for me in a very unpleasant way. There is still something about this fragrance that I like, which in itself is frustrating, I would just maybe tweak one or two things and this scent would be lovely.

chance25
chance25

The humidity of early summer really brings this alive. I don't like the way it smells in cooler months. The rose gets to sweet and all the other notes get lost. With the warmth of a new season I smell the peony and lotus for the most part. It has more of a tropical vibe now, cool aquatic with the warmth of patchouli to ground it. It's a complex scent and hard to pin down. Overall it is a floral, but it's peppery, milky and aquatic feeling. If you ever run across it at a discounter it's a safe blind-buy.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I bought Attimo l'Eau Florale on a whim because it was on deep clearance at TJ Maxx. Of all the rosy perfumes I have tried this may be my favorite. Rose notes don't always agree well with me, but I find the rose here fresh and dewy, very pleasant. The overall feel of this perfume is clean and naturally sweet, no annoying fruit syrup or candy. I find this to be a delightful daytime fragrance, fresh and feminine. Great for almost any age!! Plus I love the bottle. Overall, this fragrance is a win.

Fragaria
Fragaria

This is an accidental blind buy. I thought I had the original one. I'm quite happy though. This is light and feathery, dreamy and totally realistic. The model in this photo is perfect for this. Her skin is creamy, she's quite pretty in a plain innocent wholesome way, her hair is fine and most likely has that blonde "shimmer" like a spider's web. It appears very silken and so light that a soft whisper in her ear would move it. The bottle, thought not something I would create myself, is very delightful to rest your eyes upon. It isn't too ornate and certainly not ordinary. The girl that wears this is always a charm. She's a daisy in a black and white photo, very simplistic but certainly noticeable. I'm fond of this scent just the way it is. Are there better? For certain.... but I wouldn't change a note of this.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

The Rose ones, ah yes! Cres Rose, Salvatore F, Ungaro Rose, Fiori Chiari, Phat Goddess, Lilly Wink. Love, love! This is a nice mix of floral fruity which it needs to be to be modern. IMHO This is just plain GORGEOUS!

Pretty soft floral. Bright in a way, I had it and I enjoyed it..then I felt like it was very similar to lots of pinkish scents out there... I honestly dont get the base notes, mostly a soft luminous floral..it was nice, feminine, summery, but also quite forgettable...but would make a nice gift for lovers of nice light florals..

At first it is very nice, fresh, summery, tempting scent. However, middle and base notes are strongly floral, jasmine, rose and peony. Sultry! Too much for me. I like moderate floral scents having either some freshness or warm, comforting base. Attimo L'Eau Florale has none of these attributes.
All in all, unfortunately not for me.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Bello perfume, fresco, ligero, cremoso y super floral al 100%, muy hermoso, perfecto para primavera, ya que es muy suave.

Estuve a punto de comprarlo hoy, pero costaba 1000 pesos y en fragrancenet lo vi en 30 dólares, menos de la mitad! Estoy esperando a que llegue :D

Dice que tiene pachuli y no se nota para nada.

Edito: ya lo tengo! Su duración es muy buena! fácil las 6 horas.

Krishna Kiani
Krishna Kiani

Graceful fragrance. Beautiful & inoffensive. Fresh, musky, delicate flowers. I can smell peony & jasmine. Good floral composition. The elegant side reminds me of Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue. Beautiful, feminine, romantic, elegant & classy. Good longevity.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This one is very similar to Cabotine Rose. Nice, but not fantastic.

DelicateOrchid
DelicateOrchid

Tender, pretty floral with a delicate balance of flowers. Very soft. Ideal for warmer weather, too delicate for a cold winter day (like today when I am testing it - haha). This would be a good blind buy for a classy scent for daily use. Very good for a non-offensive office choice, but interesting enough to smell unique. I typically don't love rose notes, but I very much like them in this composition.

jennylovesjohnny
jennylovesjohnny

I was in Berlin a few months ago, and a lady walked past me in the street smelling AMAZING. I was too much of a coward to ask her what she was wearing. About an hour later, I smelt that divine fragrance again and it was the same lady! Fate, I thought, maybe I should ask her? But this overwhelming fear of "maybe she doesn't speak English" kept popping up in my head.

So I continued to dream about the smell until I could no longer bear it.. and in transit on the way home, I tried EVERY perfume in the duty free shop. And I stumbled across this one. Was it the one the lady was wearing? It was definitely the closest thing to what I remembered. This perfume does not strike me as floral at first... definitely not in the sense of floral as with Anais Anais. It is a more well rounded scent, with a hint of fruity sweetness (pear). Definitely complex and yet so subtle, so feminine and so sensual. I like it much better than the original edp. This perfume is not readily available in Australia and for this reason I love that I smell unique when I wear it. I love to drench myself in this scent because it smells delicious and not overpowering in the least.

Red Rose
Red Rose

It smells very fresh & feminin & pink. The bottle is not that bretty in person, the ad is deceiving.

AwissLavlynn
AwissLavlynn

i have one..its smell very strong musk at the beginning, then become tender and soft.. ..extreme feminine and smell like basic flower..but it suit me..so its ok..=)

kakcha
kakcha

fresh n flowery smell.but it doesnt last long ..too bad.the smell is better the attimo edp

vertigo
vertigo

Attimo L'Eau Florale is more pink than the original - both in colour and smell.

Still, pear is the most distinctive note for me.
I also get peony and just a bit of: rose, jasmine and kumquat.
I can't smell any from the base notes.

Nice and friendly.
If you are looking for a pleasant, discreet combination of peony, rose and jasmine - this could be the one for you.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo L`Eau Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo L`Eau Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Attimo L`Eau Florale by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Attimo L`Eau Florale by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.