Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women

Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

ozonic
Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Amity Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Incanto Amity was launched in 2014. Incanto Amity was created by Antoine Lie and Jean Jacque. Top notes are melon and mandarin orange; middle notes are jasmine, lotus and white peach; base notes are cedar and white musk.

Melon Mandarin Orange

Jasmine Lotus White Peach

Cedar White Musk

Incanto Charms
Guess Girl

Incanto Amity Fragrance Reviews

bottlefairy
bottlefairy

I don't know who came up with the spreadsheet for this one. I don't smell *any* of those notes other than the citrus. I saw the word "Ferragamo" and the price $15 and got a little too excited. Upon first spray your initial reaction is "perfume", that's it. Imagine when someone says "She was wearing perfume" without going into details. This is the smell you imagine. It is inoffensive but ordinary. I don't get the aquatic or lotus note at all. Melon? Forget it. Maybe if I put my nose directly on my wrist and deeply inhale. But that's probably my body wash. It's weak and the $15 price point is fair. I've only sprayed 15 times over the past couple of days and the nozzle is leaking for me too! It is mostly sweet, not floral. It's inoffensive enough to give to a young person to keep in their gym bag.

yloenog
yloenog

This is currently on my test list - i've been using a sample of Amity for the last couple of days.
So - i really want to like this and i really do like the opening notes. Reminds me a bit of Incanto Charms, which is my favourite. However, after a while the smell starts to slightly annoy me, like it's everywhere and i need to rub this off me. I can't really tell if it's the melon or, most likely, jasmine, but whatever it is, it's just not working, unfortunately.

Dort0625
Dort0625

Hahaha omg I finally just notice there's a add your review you can click on at the top of the reviews so that you don't have to scroll all the way down lol wow my fragrantica life just got way easier lol anywho onto the review.....Found this on clearance at winners tonight! Last month it was there for 39.99 for the 50ml bottle and tonight it was $16! Knowing that all of the Incanto perfumes I have smelled I absolutely loved I thought why no blind buy it ecause this I bet will be amazing. Aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndddddd I was right! Lol it is beautiful,girly, sweet soft , he list goes on really! Now I will say that aquatics and fresh citrusy scents are my fav so this is RIT up y alley so if you aren't into these ten you likely won't like this. It's not anything ground breaking, nor is it super original buy it's pretty! It's along the lines of like Dior Adict2, Versace bright crystal etc it's so pretty!!!

Floffles
Floffles

I really really wanted to like this one. Big fan of Incanto Shine. But this one left a gross aquatic sour woodsy aftertaste in my throat with every sniff. So sad. Just doen't work on my skin.

senalica
senalica

This fragrance is simply fun. It's a playful, sweet mix of summertime joy and doesn't take itself too seriously. Young, colorful and not necessarily too sophisticated - but quite optimistic and pleasant.

MaryamOHS
MaryamOHS

although that it's Fresh and good for hot weather, the scent is very common and boring. it has something oily about it too.

When it comes to Longevity, it doesn't last at all, as I recall the smell lasted for about half an hour.

bottle quality is awful and (in my modest opinion) ugly , as other reviewers said it leaks.

Yayatan
Yayatan

A very inoffensive fruity floral scent. It smells somewhat 'motherly' to me (not in a bad way). Like what a kindergarten teacher or a mother with young children would wear. It is too boring for me though.

Very ordinary spring/summer scent. I can sense jasmine, lotus and fruity notes in it. I don't like the composition very much, but it ain't disgusting either.
This one has many very similar perfumes. Beautiful bottle.
Okayish

Fragaria
Fragaria

I have one that leaks and one that doesn't. For ten dollars, I'll buy them at TJ Maxx. I won't spend more because the sprayers just aren't worth the gamble. I don't understand why they have such a problem, and why they just don't fix it? I'd love to have all the Incanto scents because they all smell great and the bottles are all such eye catching beauties.

VogueBoy
VogueBoy

it lasts for 15 minutes, no more second

mprince
mprince

So fresh, very summery. Another one in the incanto collection I love other than the "charms" and "shines".
Cannot wait to get a FB when the price goes a bit down.

HEERAE
HEERAE

Im smelling it now and I dont smell any melon. Maybe my nose just cant catch it. I feel more mandarin orange. Its very light and sweet. I think its perfect for summer. I think Im gonna buy this!

Maslina
Maslina

Yes agree with the poor bottle quality. The nozle leaks everytime I spray. Really disappointed but I love the scent

niki8471
niki8471

most of the bottle spray easy spoil..really waste money coz u cant repair it.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I cant buy anymore of those incantos every last bottle of mine has a broken sprayer although i like them im not wasting anymore money the bottle quality is poor

missyumyum
missyumyum

Cute bottle boring notes

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Amity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto Amity by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.