Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Charms Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

I have it: 622 I had it: 352 I want it: 405 My signature: 13

tropical
Incanto Charms Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Charms Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Charms Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Charms limited edition is a floral-fruity fantasy, sweet and colorfull. It opens with passionfruit and honeysuckle. At its heart, a perfect union of Turkish rose and jasmine. Woody-musky trail is light and comfortable. It was created by Beatrice Piquet in 2006.

Honeysuckle Passionfruit

Naturelle Osmanthus

Incanto Charms Fragrance Reviews

Matt Abdul
Matt Abdul

Fresh and clean in shampoo-ee way.

Perfect to be spray right after shower on your refreshed skin.

Casual hangout or just relaxing at home scent on Sunday morning or a walk at the park with your white t's on sunny day.

yloenog
yloenog

Of all the Incanto flankers this is the best one, and dare I say - better than the original Incanto. For me, honeysuckle is the most noticeable and it gives more of a floral than a fruity vibe.
Wore it during my college years, reminds me of good times. A great spring scent.

Sidhe_Feerie
Sidhe_Feerie

Sweet and sparkling. Like little faerie laughs tinkling over a clear stream surrounded by colorful fruits and flowers. Whimsical. Somehow makes me think of the Legend of Mana videogame also. That is what this perfume makes me think of. Unfortunately, I accidentally broke my bottle of it. :( My fave of the Incanto line. :)

celebrity89
celebrity89

A mishmash redo of Light Blue and Bright Crystal. If you like those two and see this lovely bottle at a discount store, then it's a steal.

DrHeywood
DrHeywood

Hugs and kisses in a bottle... Makes you just wanna make love and be vulnerable, soaking in the passion. This is a calming scent. Fruity lemony appley. Soothing. Fun. Delicious. Unisex smell for me. Marketed as a feminine frag

Simply a scent that I can't get tired of. Very fresh. Imagine a daft, sloppy, silly fun outing. Just easy fun. I thank the creator of this perfume. Rest in peace madam Piquet!

Bottle design impression: oddly pleasing to hold, it's as if someone purposefully misplaced the spray pump to the wrong side; nice concave in the center front; the shape heightens its appeal; it's like a lozenge; a candy

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Sweet scent. This is a pretty honeysuckle and jasmine, a pairing of beautiful deliciousness such as I hadn't experienced before. It's mature but not 'old lady' in any way, but neither is it a girly teenager perfume. It opens with a tropical fruit, a bit nondescript, possibly the passion fruit, it sort of smelled like kiwi to me. The fruity opening is very delicious. The honeysuckle and florals are well matched and this is a gorgeous floral perfume when you detect roses and jasmine. The dry down is pure musk on me but it's a light musk. It's warm, a bit honeyed, summery and ah smells so good. I like to wear this in the summer and at the beach. I have so many tropical beach perfumes that I can't even count them anymore. Living in Florida and the Southern United States this is the type of perfume that's on me 24/7. I do enjoy this scent very much. The bottle is adorable and even though it looks like a child's perfume it's really more grown up and a tad sophisticated.

Veynus
Veynus

I'm in the middle of organizing my collection and trying to use up some things. I came across this and my dkny be delicious-which I do not like.
Anyways, this was a blind buy from a while ago. It's very uncomplicated, sweet and fresh. When I first got it the honeysuckle was too much for me. I sprayed it just now , however and I find it great. I think this would be awesome for layering because it is so simple on its own and this is good news to me because as I stated earlier I am trying to use up my scents as well as find out ways to to make my less desirables more pleasurable. I tried layering charms with the dkny and nope-still don't like it. BUT I plan on trying this with bombshell and some other fresh scents I have and see what I get.
Update: In LOVE with this fragrance but that damn leaky bottle is the worst!

Unqsgrtuku
Unqsgrtuku

I really like the fruity scent but the bottle is leaking. It's a shame, but I guess it's fine.

Lissa1991
Lissa1991

Passionfruit - that is all that I'm getting from this perfume in the beggining. This is like a passionfruit scented shower cream, because it actually has a creamy-like texture. And it is wonderful. Reminds me a bit of the scents I wore as a teenager - simple, linear, usually made of one single, fruity note. There is nothing amazing in this perfume, I find it quite vulgar but definitely pleasant. Sillage is actually good, but longevity is a problem. The amazing passionfruit scent disappears after 1 hour, and what I'm left with is something like a white-floral shower cream. Three hours after application, the perfume completely disappeared. The lack of staying power makes this beauty a no-buy for me.

hyperfluff
hyperfluff

My favorite from the Incanto series as I am very partial to honeysuckle. Lovely for what it is. Fresh, clean, sweet, simple and happy. It smells like the best fruity-floral shower gel anyone could come up with. Does not smell like fruit baskets or fruit juice or anything like that, it's more of a sweet floral with a clean-fruity undertone, it gives you that typical straight-out-of-the-shower feeling (I'm into that). I love the honeysuckle note here. I have always been a sucker for that note. A summer staple (though the sweetness makes this good for spring and fall too). For those jeans-and-t days/nights, casual dates, walks at the park, etc. Sillage is good for the first hour or so, then you get whiffs of it throughout the day, I would say around 5 hours (plus a few hours because I spray on my clothes too). I often get compliments on it, but almost always from guys. If you are into honeysuckle and want a simple, casual scent, try it. But get it at a discount price, which is what I do. As much as I love it, it's not worth its full retail price, it's too plain to cost so much. I like to layer it with Victoria's Secret Secret Charm body spray to enhance longevity.

kristamb
kristamb

This perfume is okay, but probably my least favorite Incanto amongst my 3 Incantos: Shine, Charm, Bliss...This perfume has a sharp rose scent to me...maybe it's the honeysuckle note...it's really more floral than I usually wear. It is feminine, and it is affordable...I bought a large tester bottle on Ebay for under $20...my husband really likes this one, which is really the reason I haven't gotten rid of it yet :-/

citywildcat
citywildcat

Too bad this doesn't have more "UMPH".....fades quickly, great top notes but nothing left on the dry down.

Suzifun
Suzifun

This is probably the strangest effect I've ever gotten from a fragrance, but when I put it on, it smells ice cold. Like an ice cold beverage, but I'm smelling the cold. It smells nice. Chilled fruit. Floral. One of the best fragrances for very warm weather.

Renata tang
Renata tang

Yummy!I was using the body lotion and end up brought a big bottle of perfume, the best passion fruit fragrance by far.

Yayatan
Yayatan

Bought some miniature bottles of the Incanto range to refresh my memory and Incanto Charms is one of them. I used to have a 100ml bottle many years ago, and I had somehow forgotten how great this was. I'm not a fan of most floral notes, but the floral elements in this is so well-blended with the fruity elements they complement each other.

And yes, it is true that the Incanto range isn't well-known for their longevity. But this is so affordable I don't mind having to touch up throughout the day.

Now, I just have to get my hands on a bottle of Incanto Dream in order to decide whether this or Incanto Dream is my favourite.

evie71
evie71

I loved this fragrance a lot more when I first bought it and it is the only of the Incantos that I like at all. The passionfruit and honeysuckle are beautiful and strong, but overall the scent has become a little to sweet and young for me. Yet there is still something oddly alluring about it. I've gotten many compliments on this one so it must work well with my body chemistry, even though I don't love it.

It's very very similar to the Victoria's Secret Secret Charm.
So, I was wondering, if the Charm is associated with honeysuckle note for some reason.
What can I say, it's fresh and light scent, just a little sweeter than the Secret Charm is. It smells like spring, but I believe it's great for cold weather.
Quite fine.

rockegg
rockegg

Yummy strawberry-like sweetness on top, but not like cheap bubble bath. It's the fruity floral, youthful scent you wish so many of the others were, and can usually be found at a good price. Pretty bottle too.

tovikari
tovikari

I got this nice colourful bottle as a gift from my daddy about 6 years ago. I wore this fragrance almost every day cause it was very cheerful and fruty to me. For me it also was fresh, delicious, romantic and very sweet ^_^ I can't say that it has great longevity, I felt in on my skin for 3-6 hours. I think that this fragrance is ideal for summertime as everyday smell.

fionaong
fionaong

You can almost definitely get it on ebay for a price much cheaper than retail. I got a tester which is about one-fifth of the retail price, though it doesn't come with the beautiful cap.

A very sweet scent, may be overwhelmingly sweet fot some. Very girly and young. More of a summertime scent.

Definitely not long-lasting. Even though I sprayed on quite a bit, it didn't last me for more than 3 hours.

This is a rather generic scent, nothing too interesting. If you can find a cheaper one online and love sweet scents, this could be worth a shot.

Hannehoney
Hannehoney

This perfume is.... LOVE! I can't describe how much I love it :)
I agree that the staying power is not so good, but others can still smell it on you :)

MonicaNikki
MonicaNikki

I first bought this at a shop in Vegas during the 120° weather. I must say, it was perfect for the hot weather. It stayed fresh and lasted a good 3-4 hours. Perfect for warm weather or summer.

HaNnAmAr1n
HaNnAmAr1n

This was my signature scent for awhile and I was constantly getting complements on it. My step-sister and one of my friends tried to steal this from me but I made them wait until I had moved on to another scent (lol). It's sweet and was perfect for me at 21 and 22 but now I that I'm married with a kid it's just a little too sweet for me. It lasted a good, long time on me. I wore it through the spring and summer back in my heyday and it would last an entire humid summer night filled with drinking and dancing.

CHOYÈTTI
CHOYÈTTI

Very vapid smelling fragrance.
Nothing interesting here: Just a simple clean scent. Like laundry.
Quite sweet: Boring.

Smells like soap actually. Somehow very sharp smell.

gvisgarra
gvisgarra

I love the bottle... but the perfume is very soft and does not last much...Not for me! :(

pleasant-101
pleasant-101

Smells yum. Very floral. Reminds me of estee lauder dazzling silver. Has a soapy smell like bubblebath to it. Still on the hunt for a fruity and supersweet frag. Got it on ebay for $17 and that's a steal!

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

Of all the fragrances from the Incanto line, this is the one to get. It strikes just the right balance between the sickly sweet Shine and overly floral Heaven. It's fun and youthful, perfect for a warm day at the beach.

The passionfruit opening gives it a tropical vibe. It may be quite strong upon first spray but it mellows down fast. After a while, the jasmine starts to come through. The drydown is a light woody musk.

The bottle design is gorgeous! And I admit that I'm a sucker for packaging. I just wish the cap was made of glass rather than cheap plastic.

I expected a lot more longevity, considering the price and the brand. But still, this is a great scent to own, if you don't mind reapplying every 3-4 hours.

luxlover
luxlover

I love the Incanto Line, although Charms is not my favorite among them, I influenced a girl friend to buy it for herself upon smelling It from my bottle. I super love the freshness of Incanto line perfumes, but something about Charms is strong and its putting me off sometimes. I would still wear it though coz it's really nice to wear as an everyday perfume in a humid country. I just don't enjoy it as much as Bliss and Shine.

OsusieQ
OsusieQ

I like this one too and my husband really likes it but it doesn't seem to last long. Maybe I didn't put enough on ? I read if you put it in your hair it will last longer ???

Anyone else heard this or how and where do you find it be to wear for maximum effect ?

Dodyboggs
Dodyboggs

I like that this perfume is light and clean. It's light enough to spray all over so you can scent all of your skin. My husband LOVES this scent on me. Unfortunately he is the only one that gets close enough to smell this beautiful scent. I love fragrances that are subtle and can only be smelled when someone is close to you.

elenmart
elenmart

An extremely cheap overly sweet shower gel smell suitable only for 5th graders... Smells similar, but even worse than the cheapest passionfruit body mists.
I am really surprised there are so many positive reviews.

Jojopie
Jojopie

I bought this on ebay for 13 bucks because of the bottle and I expected something very sweet and sparkly since the bottle is so "cutesy". But I don't detect any sweetness from this on me like the rest of the reviewers. It's very vibrant like one of those sporty perfumes that were popular in the 90's (liz claiborne, ck one, GAP, Adidas). But it's got a timeless floral quality that's very elegant and lovely like an Issey Miyake perfume. I'm glad I got this as a blind buy for the intention of vanity candy. I don't usually gravitate towards this type of perfume but it's perfect as an inoffensive everyday wear.

aficionada
aficionada

Two words come to my mind: lollipop and bubble gume. Very simple, sweet, and unpretentious. Too mainstream. Poor longevity.

This is a nice fruity floral , and I got a 100 ml for a cheap price, my complaint is that it is light, and overall not very complex, but if you want a scent that smells juicy, go for it, it smells nice, isn't generic nor boring, a bit of a tropical edge, real pleasant on a summer day.

lovelyritametermaid
lovelyritametermaid

Signature fragrance in 8th grade. Really delicious and sweet but not girly and childish. Love love love it! Maybe I should buy it again.

dessy dee
dessy dee

I really love this one. Too bad they don't sell in my country again. Looking for it in every place. Guess I have to go to singapore to buy it :(

Guest_stephanie.hamrick
Guest_stephanie.hamrick

I had this for a while. It's a little too sweet-fruity for my taste, but I can see it making a great first perfume for someone. Certainly beats the living daylights out of the celebrity fragrances other people have compared it to.

Patate3791
Patate3791

Was my signature fragrance for a long time. Smells very flowery and sweet with the passionfruit and honeysuckle, delicious!

lazyroxy
lazyroxy

Flowery, and exquisitely feminine. Always get the best compliments when I'm wearing it. It's one of those "have to wear during a date perfume".

DemetriaNatasya
DemetriaNatasya

I don't have it, it was my sis old parfume, she forgot about to bring it I think, now she's at Egypt. Even though I'm male, just wanna try it and give my opinion about it. It smells like SOAP. lol

Bklynlatinlady
Bklynlatinlady

I bought this as a blind buy on Black Friday. Got a really good deal and I've been looking for a scent with passionfruit. It's very pretty, very light, a day scent. It's light fruit with a hint of floral, not over sweet nor is it over on the floral. The dry down is extremely light woody musk. I do smell a very small soapy finish, not significant but to be honest with the price, it's ok. It's a very close scent but last about 4 hrs. There is no sillage here. I do wish it was heavier with the same notes, yet again this is a EDT, as an EDP I probably would've loved it.

RonaRona93
RonaRona93

Thank's to moonwalker for this treasure !
It's summer in a bottle!!! Mouthwatering and sweet but warm. I love this !!

kkaaa
kkaaa

Just bought this today.
And i must say, I rarely buy perfumes.. but I bought this! It's very floral, a little splash of sweet and fruity, but just light and dreamy.

The dry down, in my opinion, is better than the first few sprays. A definite must-try.

holychristy
holychristy

Very fruity, floral and bright. I also love the drydown, it has a certain scent that's hard to describe. I don't smell the passion fruit that most people mention, which is good because I really don't like passion fruit! It reminds me of some of the Mariah Carey lollipop bling scents, but done better. I've had this scent for a few years now, I'm sad that it's discontinued. Will buy a backup bottle!

ran.houssami
ran.houssami

been wearing this since 2008.It only takes a few spritz and it lasts well enough. This is an all-year round scent for me and can be used for either day or night.My husband loves this on me and goes crazy on this! He knows I'm a fan of citrus-y scents (the fresh out of the shower ones) he was surprised that I started wearing something more feminine. Been wearing this for 4 years now and my only regret is that I bought the last bottle in the overpriced SF boutique in Singapore.

cinema1974
cinema1974

This one is better than Dreams and shine... It has a very floral then fruity note... It does not shout out to others unless your standing close... I like it for my perfume collection... Charms is not one to hate on unless you purchased a old bottle... it has a light crisp floral fruit scent... it a clean scent...

dulcette
dulcette

oddly, i like this one better initially than Shine, a soapy, clean, floral version. but later on, i smell the white florals, and i hate jasmine!! and musk. Musk and jasmine make me dizzy, so I prefer Shine when it comes to the drydown, (◕‿◕✿)

yidansheng
yidansheng

orange on top, with obviously apple note dominant fruity floral fragrance. transparent and sweet, with ozonic and muguet and cedar lifting. in short, a clear fruity frag. not long-lasting at all.

Bettany87
Bettany87

Simply beautiful! This is not very floral on me, rather it's a sparkling combination of fruity and floral notes blended perfectly together. The dry down is an equally wonderful light musk and floral on the skin still with hints of sweetness. I love it! It's a soft fragrance ... very pretty, feminine, enchanting.

Surprisingly, for a light scent, INCANTO CHARMS is noticeable. I get so surprised when people ask me what fragrance I am wearing when I do not even realize that the scent is still lingering on me. This is my favorite fruity-floral fragrance, unlike the other fruity-floral fragrances so popular out there, this one is not juvenile, it oozes sophistication!

Piney
Piney

This is very nice scent. Sweet and floral. Not too strong but stays whole day on me. I get compliments from people around me. I totally recommend to all girls who love perfumes and want a variety in their collection

bleuciel
bleuciel

I first purchased this fragrance in the summer of 2008, a 50ml bottle and liked it so much that I bought the large 100ml bottle the next summer.

To me, it's the best smelling of the entire Incanto range. It smells summery and fruity, without being a fruit punch and has just the right amount of sweetness for me to enjoy. The other Incanto's are either too sweet or too flowery. This is very balanced.

Longevity and projection are poor, though. 4 hours with a trillion sprays LOL But you can always re-apply, as it will never suffocate anybody.

The bottle is clear blue glass with some curved lines and the cap is pink plastic, rather large. It looks very well, even if the big plastic cap.

Definitely a summer fragrance, although I wore it some time in the autumn. The best summery scent, better than Escadas, which are more synthetic smelling.

NativeBabi916Lady
NativeBabi916Lady

I purchased this particular perfume without smelling it first in the largest size as i have had other incanto perfumes (1.0 oz) so i thought id try this one. Im pretty happy with my impulse buy! I didnt really know what to expect but on my skin it is very fresh with a slight sweetness (a floral sweetness not a sugary sweetness) which is great. Incanto charms is something that could be a good workplace fragrance because its so fresh and generaly inoffensive but not special enough for a important event or going out. The only complaint i have is that the jasmine doesnt stand out because Iam a jasmine lover but it is blended well.

Mikprittie
Mikprittie

I bought this because it was on sale, however i was not so happy after. I was cutely packaged and I remembered someone sprayed Incanto on me sometime ago when I was walking at the mall and I thought I liked it, so i purchased it. The first spray, it was a sharp sweet shampoo scent. Then it was cloying sweetness with some floral that quite turned me off. I did smell some passionfruit tones but it just was not me so I passed it on to a friend who like it.

cathxinjin
cathxinjin

My favourite of the line.Very clean and mood-lifting scent which gives you just-showered freshness.I get complements from every guy who smell it on me. It is not complicated yet not generic. I would wear it at any occations,whether i dress up or dress down.

Naranxito
Naranxito

Incanto Charms - it's some weightless veil, fruity and delicate. Love this scent in summer - I usually splash it in my hair and it's lasts longer. Incanto Charms is really very simple, but at the same time you'll not find any chemical notes.

dovey
dovey

sparkly girly sweet scent .......perfect for summer days.........but I am getting the small bottle just enough for the summer , its not a perfume that u cherish in your wardrobe collection for years ;)

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a nice light everyday floral scent. I wear it to work a lot, because it is pleasant, light, and inoffensive, and it isn't quite elegant enough for an evening out on the town.
On my skin it consists of predominately rose notes, with a touch of honeysuckle. That's not a bad thing, just a very simple and uncomplicated fragrance.

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

Sweet and sexy innocent with just the perfect touch of mature class. I really like this perfume. I find it wonderful for everyday wear or a night out. The sweetness is not too heavy or cloying. This is a lovely fragrance from beginning to the end. Incanto Charms hangs around nicely...I love how I catch delicious whiffs of it while I'm wearing it. Charming is the word I use to describe this scent.

dkny27
dkny27

Going perfume crazy for the spring! Had previously used Incanto Shine and loved it but grew out of the commonly used lingering scent it gave off. I was given a sample of Charm and I couldn't believe how light, refreshing and summery it smelled. It is a fragrance I can smell throughout the day and feel light and fun yet there is a sexiness about the fruity floral vibe.
Purchased Hermes le Jardin a few weeks ago and may abandon that, temporarily, as this might be the daily spring scent.....

thapoy
thapoy

I like both smell and bottle. Goods & nice for me.

JL_Vixen
JL_Vixen

When reading the reviews I was surprised to find that the staying power isn't strong for some people. I'm quite the opposite...I can still smell Incanto after a 9-12 hour work day. I love the lightness of this scent and the subtle quality of it also. The fruity-floral notes are not too overpowering or overly synthetic smelling like a lot of scents these days. This is my every day scent and I love to layer it with the Red Collection Perfumes--it enhances the overall scent of both and smells fantastic. I would easily recommend this scent to anyone.

olga1780
olga1780

I love the simplicity of this fragrance! It is indeed charming and adorable. Like all Incantos Charms is sublte but it's not a skin scent. It has great
sillage for a light summery scent. I really enjoy the tropical vibe added by passion fruit. Charms is one of those happy easy going moodlifters that makes you smile every time you wear it.
I must admit Incantos can't brag great longevity, but for me 3 hours is plenty as I usually wear them to run errands like food shopping or use them as my workout scents.

over_caffeine
over_caffeine

As with all Incanto fragrances, staying power is poor and projection of fragrance is weak. Some body mists from VS have better staying power than this (an EDT). However, the Incanto line is very refreshing and is impossible to overspray, reason I like it. Always gives me that cool, aftershower feeling everytime I wear the fragrance.

Incanto Charms is no different. It smells like fresh, juicy fruits which are grounded by spices and warmed by Jasmine. Starts off bright and juicy and dries down to be mildly sweet.

annaflorence
annaflorence

I have this one and I must admit the staying power is weak. However, this is really good for daytime use and for having a simple, free-spirited yet uncomplicated whiff of floral and fruity scents. Just a bit of advice though, do not over spray as this can be overpowering when you spray a lot. When spraying on wrists, do not rub, let the scent develop. Rubbing it may sometimes cause it to be citrusy, while letting it develop makes it sweet to smell, but heavenly as well. I had a toss between the Shine and this one on my first purchase, but I gave in to my guy friend's idea that this has more personality.

When I purchase perfumes, I make sure I spray it and leave it after. The scent that blends with your body chemistry after 10 minutes would be the scent that you'd live with until it dies down.

Overall, I'd buy a second bottle and I hope the cap isn't gonna crack or something like the one I have. That's the only downside. :)

accphotography
accphotography

Lovely fragrance! It makes me smile every time I smell it. Sweet, fruity, floral but not cloying. Light and fun. Sadly it doesn't last 15 minutes on me. :-( I'd give a lot to find something similar to this that lasts.

fidyanza
fidyanza

my sis and i love this scents!!!!! i dont have it but my sis do have it~ hehe.. i love the fact that it gt the fresh+fruity scents and i satisfy with the longevity~ my sis already bought 2 bottles~ i envy her but salvatore ferragamo is just her brand..and for me, mine is vera wang~

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

As usual, I can never go wrong with the Incanto range from Salvatore Ferragamo. I find out of all the range, this is the most mild and simple one. It's fresh and very feminine-floral. Very young and clean and also quite fun. I'd suggest this for young women, and would be very good in spring-summer and day time.

hollyinmn
hollyinmn

Love this bottle! Nice scent, light aand not too sweet at all in my opinion. Perfect spring/summer scent, not the best staying power but oh well, just find a good deal ;)

nataliaspada
nataliaspada

I love this scent, It's my fresh scent, but seriously, the scent disappears after half an hour on my skin! I can't feel it AT ALL!! It's pretty ridiculous, I have body splashes that lasts more than this thing. But I love the smell though.

Jellybean
Jellybean

blind buy, when I saw passion fruit, I went nooooooo, not again; however I can barely smell a trace of it; pineapple at first and quickly it turns into the fresh green floral scent:) I love it!

sofiii
sofiii

Incanto Charms starts with juicy, alcoholic pineapple (sorry, to my nose, it smells of pineapple) bursting in flavour, and soon the sweet pineapple infuses with really lovely strawberry flavour, which isn’t as synthetic as some other commercial perfume, and somehow it brings a smile on my face.

Then it smells of sweet strawberry(I swear I can smell strawberry) plus a bit strawberry leaves with a hint of grapes for a while. All these are in an artificial softdrink-flavor way, but somehow it’s so delicious and I like it.

Then the fruity smell gets fainted plus a lot of candied accords and a hint of jasmine comes in, all these makes Charms a bit diabetic. It’s like Jeanne Lanvin plus Marry Me!, both from Lanvin. Somehow I can’t ignore how cute it is, and can’t resist the urge to just spray it on, but the sweet fruity jasmine is a bit too attention demanding and headache-inducing.

Sorry I’ve tried, the promising opening nearly got me, but it’s so not my cup of tea.

tenshilove
tenshilove

amazing ,sweet sugary and fruity, very unique and girly scent so fun and sparkly
and last FOREVER

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Incanto Charms is a sugarbomb, and I find its cloying sweetness to be incredibly overdone. There are no detectible fruits or florals here, just sugar, brightened by a vague suggestion of jasmine. The sweetness stems from a cotton candy-esque element that pervades the entire body of the scent. I guess if you're a 14 year-old girl, this is a touch classier than any one of the Paris Hilton or Juicy Couture scents. But really, this is to be avoided.

My second favourite Incanto fragrance after Shine. Doesn't last on me though but quite pleasant otherwise.

wind83
wind83

Light, i smell the fruit and mix with jasmine.
Just it. Clean.
ok for a day.

FireFaerie
FireFaerie

Starts off warm, sweet and flowery, and then gets a little fruity. I almost smell a fresh juicy apple, but the overwhelming warmth of the fragrance overpowers it. On me, after an hour or so, it ends up just smelling like a powdery floral. Boyfriend said I smell like an old lady, but he seems to say that about all perfumes he doesn't like, so, I'm not sure what to think about that. Overall, this perfume doesn't do it for me because it's too... warm. I wish I knew better word for it.
On the bright side, the bottle is pretty.
Edit: Some days with this perfume are better than other. Not sure if it's me or the weather or what, but today it was flowery and and as pretty as the bottle.

dulcedeleche
dulcedeleche

smells exactly like VS Secret charm!

Hyponse
Hyponse

Like a summer day in the tropical countries. Sweet and clean. No mystery, just plain but good.

Anechka
Anechka

i adore this perfume!!! it's PERFECT for me!!! i hope it will always be available in stores!!!

Flair
Flair

It’s a kinda of fragrance that makes you smile. You need just few drops of it to last for 3-4 hours and keep you smiling as waves of freshness and berry scent will be coming over you. Every time I use it, I make people turn their heads and ask for a name of a fragrance I wear. Fresh but not to the point of unisex, still feminine with a dash of sweetness, more for the day time rather than evening outing.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

the bottle is really gorgeous!! but just the bottle..the scent is not my cup of tea.

EDIT: I gave this a second chance, and surprisingly it smelled really good! I was really considering buying a bottle of it..and still am! Smells like a clean, freash shampoo :) LOVELY! It can be worn anytime, but especially during summer!!! Has that nice "after shower" smell..The lasting power is not that great though, like all of those perfumes from Incanto line..But I don´t mind it :) For that amazing price...

TanjaS
TanjaS

Incanto Charms starts off quite sharp, but calms down after couple of minutes. The honeysuckle is prominent only to start with, then it's all about the passionfruit and the woodsy notes with the rose in the background. Fresh and a tad sweet! The musk is detectable when the fragrance settles, but it doesn't take over the show as I was afraid of. And I can't detect jasmine at all, thank God. Jasmine is one of my biggest fears when it comes to fragrances as jasmine tends to turn into a monster on my skin for some reason. Yes, pretty scary stuff!

Incanto Charms is all in all a great combination of fresh and sweet. It's not complex, but not simple either. It's very refreshing without being soapy. The bottle's colors captures the scent very well imo! It lasts about 4-5 hours on my skin, Incanto Shine has better staying power.

Incanto Charms is so far my favorite from the Incanto collection. I actually love it!

LydiaLiu
LydiaLiu

A sonata of tropical fruits.
Super sweet, just like juice.
Tiny hint of clean floral notes.
For you who have a sweet tooth.

Norgirl
Norgirl

a nice fresh and flowery sent.
Like someof you says . its starts off very week. i couldent smell it at first , very very little just a little hint of sweetnes . but after about 5 - 10 min the flowers comes forward makes this a interasting fresh symphony. the woods makes it a little crisp i feel aswell.
I do not normaly like Jasmin that much but in this combination it is realy good. this i also us one the hair brush for my kids sometimes aswell . makes the hair smells clean and fresh:)
a nice longlasting perfum . and the bottle is . olala beautiful

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

A nice tall glass of tropical fruit punch, with a little umbrella hanging out of it, laying on a tropical beach, I have my sunglasses on, my swimming suit, and I'm watching the waves of the ocean, enjoying the sunny weather......that's what I'm reminded of with this one. Another good fruity floral for the spring/summer months. I get a lot of passionfruit from this one in the opening. This needs to definitely come in an EDP becasue the lasting power/sillage is very poor. My beach fantasy is short-lived because it remains close to my skin, and fades away fast....... no one will even notice how wonderful I smell. This would have the potential to become a signature scent for me if it lasted longer, and if it were stronger. Maybe if I spray it on heavily I will get the results I'm looking for...Oh well, I will still repurchase if the price is right because I'm such a passionfruit lover.

applesana

I am wearing this one at this very moment and every time i smell my wrist it makes me smile. I also spray it on my hair, so the scent last longer. LOVE IT!!!!!!

applesana

Just added this one to my tray of collection. I love the way it smells.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

all of "incantos" are like you are in heaven, paradise, garden of edem.

Marisa36
Marisa36

The epitome of a fruity floral. Willing to bet money on it that if you love Versace Bright Crystal, you will LOVE this one as well. Considering buying this one when my Bright Crystal bottle is finished. Clean, pretty and fresh. Definitely a happy feminine scent. Good one!

flowermom
flowermom

i stumbled across this on ebay 100ml for £16, not bad i thought! when my bottle arrived i was pleasantly suprised by the lovely bottle! my 1st spray.....was i just spraying water?? couldnt smell a flippin thing! i must have sprayed about 10mls of the bottle, still barely nowt!, anyhoo i dived on line to look at a few reviews by this point i thought my nose had packed in....1 reviewer said to let the fragrance settle....so i rang my hubby at work to have a good moan about the £16 i had wasted....then the unexplainable happened....i caught whiff of the most gorgeous scent, subtle yes, but a warm smell, comforting, a slight edge of fruit spice, i liked it, infact i liked it lots, & actually it lasts quite well, im really pleased with it & can see this becoming a steady fav!

napiergirl
napiergirl

Got it today and its great , sweet , fruity , but a bit sexy too. Im happy with my purchase .

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

my favourite pefume of all the time! I can't describe how it makes me feel... I really LOVE it.. delicious!

Dongning
Dongning

I found the body lotion smells better than the fragrance.

driggs46
driggs46

The passion fruit is the star here. It starts with a strong passion fruit and then as it drys down the honeysuckle starts to step up. They pretty much stay on the top for as long as this lasts. The rose and jasmine are barely there. It's unfortunate this scent doesn't last. But, while it's around it's very pleasant. It's perfect for where I live for most of the year.

enigma_33
enigma_33

Is a very good perfume, bit with lasting power zero, like all Incanto. A pity because the scent is very good.

AmyG77
AmyG77

OOOOO I remeber this when I was seventeen I forgot all about6 till now mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Im so in love! smells way better than parisiane.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

oh I love this scent it's really strong and I love strong scents...a little goes a long way...will add it in my collection

I really love this scent. Its not very so I don't get sick of it. Its something I don't mind wearing everyday. Actually I have been using this for almost three years now and I haven't found anything better to replace it.

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Very lovely,fruity,girly scent,I think Incanto Charm is more fruity than other Incanto lines and all of them (except Incanto which is not floral fruity) are light scent and not strong so they don't last long that's a pity.

Heaven = lovely sweet floral + a little fruity (I think Heaven is more flowery than others)

Shine = Herbal Essence Shampoo (pineapple is dominant)

Dream = fruit punch

I really like Ferragamo perfumes,they make great fruity scent!!!

Lala Chen
Lala Chen

I like it.It makes me fell like standing in the light wind of spring . I fell good.

LadyNatalie
LadyNatalie

This is my daily scent, on me, this smells nice and fresh. It makes me imagine a beautiful day at the beach.
A summer parfum indeed, this is the right choice for me, because i dont like the popular fresh/summery parfums like ralph, happy etc, etc.

pearlprincess
pearlprincess

This is a really nice perfume with a sweet watery scent. Usually, I like a powdery lipstick smell to my water-themed perfumes, like L'eau Par Kenzo, but Incanto Charms is perfect!

You'll get a lot of compliments wearing this perfume, as it invokes the vision of a white garden of sweet smelling flowers next to a lake. It basically unites that air and water nymph feeling with the earth nymph throwing flowers into the air. ^_^

Scent 6/10

Staying Power 6/10

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

It's lovely. I purchased it this evening at TJ Maxx. It was between this and Lanvin's Oxygene. I love the bottle and the Incanto's are all pretty sublime, so I figured I couldn't go wrong. Smells verrrrry close to D&G's Light Bleu- which I like a lot. Sadly, the staying power is nil. Like, I know it's an EDT, but really, now! Good to spritz at work and then another pick-me up in the afternoon will most likely be necessary. Still okay with it, though.

moonwalker
moonwalker

I used to LOVE this perfume. I had at least 4 bottles of it but then something happened. I mean I still like it and I will wear it during summer but I am not crazy about it anymore...I prefer Incanto Dream now

Anyway it´s a nice smell, it starts with pineapple and then I can smell passionfruit....women always compliment me on this one, my father doesn´t like it at all..

dm8m
dm8m

incanto charms is a nice & refreshing scent for women.

Natalya
Natalya

I like this perfume,the notes of passion fruit makes me smile.Honeysuckle gives just right dose of sweetness.

Not bad, not bad at all. As a person that usually dislikes fruity florals of this kind, I found myself enjoying its fruity freshness and appreciating its bright and youthful charms.

I particularly like how Incanto Charms opens with passionfruit and honeysuckle which gives it that tropical and slightly unusual appeal. I was rather glad that this combination didn't end up smelling like cheap shampoo.

This fragrance sparkles with life. Incanto Charms never becomes dull or putrid, it continues to be Summery and fresh from beginning to end.

This isn't a particularly unique fragrance, I'm almost certain there are replicas left, right and centre, however if I had to choose from a majority of fruity florals on the market today, I'd certainly choose this.

Unfortunately the lasting strength is pretty weak. Not terrible, but certainly disappointing.

Dismissing the fact that this scent hardly holds, I like Salvatore Ferragamo's approach when it came to creating this sweet, flirtatious and youthful fragrance. I recommend this fragrance especially to teens as a pleasant Summer/Spring alternative.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Great Spring/Summer fragrance.

The passionfruit is immediately apparent in this one. IC is quite strong at first but settles down into a lovely musky/fruity fragrance.

It's a "safe" non-offensive, slightly flirty, fragrance that you could wear to the office, on an afternoon with friends or on a night out.

Some people say it doesn't last long on them but it seems to last on me, especially on clean, exfoliated & moisturised skin.

Don't spray too much as it can be quite sweet.

Recommended!

mwater1
mwater1

Incanto Charms is a pleasant fragrance, more fruit than floral in my opinion. The passionfruit is really noticeable with the honeysuckle as a support. I could also detect the rose. All together, Incanto Charms is a good fragrance for the spring. I feel the passionfruit might be a bit overwhelming in very hot summer temperatures.

lucy xie
lucy xie

i don't like honeysuckle, but i love this perfume. may be i love passion fruit. it is very good for spring and summer.

guest_jenna
guest_jenna

i have incanto SHINE its a CHARM for me like a DREAM i feel like i am in the HEAVEN..lol

knics33
knics33

I ended up returning Charms. It was just too sweet for me. It was mostly passionfruit and honeysuckle- because this has no gourmand notes, it is somewhat headache inducing. There was just nothing in there to balance the strong passionfruit. Also- is it just me or does Incanto Charms smell somewhat like Jessica Simpson's Fancy? I can not put my finger on it, but there were definitely similarities between the two. Charms was almost like an even sweeter, more synthetic Fancy with no gourmand notes (Fancy has vanilla and caramel). There are much better fruity florals in my opinion.

guest_jenny
guest_jenny

This is my most favourite fragrance of ALL. I wear it on every occasion....it´s light, fruity and sweet scent...but not overhelmingly sweet...just right amount of sweetness :) I have my third bottle now and I plan to buy another one.....too bad it doesn´t have a great lasting power but who cares?

jejee
jejee

I try four type of incanto ; Charm, Dream, Shine and Heaven.

Dream = so-so
Shine = softy sweet like the therapy
Heaven = sweet and richly scented
Charm = warmly sweet fruity (I use this one)

coco76
coco76

I have to agree with trvevil, there is a 'soapy' note to this...I actually associated it with the way Salon Selectives used to smell, kind of like green apple...I am glad I tried this before buying, I find that passion fruit is a real hit or miss note with my chemistry. This is one of those instances where I find that the passion fruit starts to smell almost like meat. Very odd reaction, I know, but that happens to me a lot with passion fruit notes in perfumes. Other than that, its a very light and pretty fragrance perfect for spring/summer. If you enjoy passion fruit and it doesn't do weird things with your chemistry, give this one a try. Such a gorgeous bottle too.

Annie_D
Annie_D

I finally found this! I love it it is just the right amount of fruity floral mix, the passion fruit is exquisite a must have!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Aaaah! I love this fragrance so much I could sing! But why is there no lasting power? I am trying to figure out what is in this scent that makes it so lovely? Some kind of fruit and exotic fruit that I don't normally smell! I don't know but this is the best of the Incanto's and it is a real treasure!

ramiske
ramiske

I love this more and more as I continue to wear it. It is sweetish and fruity, but there is just something so appealing about it. Brings me comfort!

And the bottle is like a work of art--I keep it on my shelf at work,and it starts so many conversations,even with the guys.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This at the beginning was exactly like shampoo. Fortunately it dried down and became floral-it is rose on me. Nice bottle and perfect perfume for summer as it's not overly sweet.

kahokero
kahokero

I love passion fruit, so I love this fragrance. Passion fruit is very expensive in New Zealand. I am glad that I have this one. Now I can smell like passion fruit whenever I want to. Isn't that great? It is fresh and perfect for summer and the bottle is gorgeous.

flower
flower

This fragance is amazing. I love it!! It is light, sweet and fresh. Perfect for any occassion.

lexilove
lexilove

I have this perfume. i love it. it dosnt last very long. if you like sweet candy like scents dont try this one. but if you like summery beachy everyday scents this is your ticket.

dolita
dolita

that one is good not bad but incanto shine is more better than it but i like all incantos

Chelsea
Chelsea

this smells sooooooo delicious. im in love with it n m curently saving up to get this. heaven is equally good as well.

Moszatka
Moszatka

Very delicious fragrance but not long lasting.

ydee
ydee

Thought I smelled pineapple too at start, the passionfruit is georgious.
Than sweet fruits, not to sweet and soft not sure if it is the honeysuckle too.
Doing well on my skin.
Sure a carefree everyday perfume.

hena a
hena a

i have this.. would like to buy other incantos, but can someone tell me which is the best? charms, dream, shine or heaven?

guest_Gala
guest_Gala

Lovely smell! very sweet and girly but a smell you remember in a nice way

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

Incanto Charms starts out with the most mouth-watering passion fruit and apple smelling note. Then after it marinates on the skin for 20-30 minutes that honeysuckle just grows and grows, until it over takes the pretty fruit notes.

I really think this is a case of me just not having the right chemistry for this one. Most honeysuckles turn overtly sweet then rancid with my body chemistry. I prefer Incanto Dream to this one!

pimpnazt

My bottle has finally arrived and is exactly as I suspected. Definitely an everyday, "sweet" scent that one should probably wear during the warmer months.

2007
pimpnazt

I want to try this one. I haven't had a chance to, but it sounds quite appealing. Very simple notes. Nothing complicated. Seems like a perfect every day fragrance for the warmer months.

2007