Designers » R S » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Incanto Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men

Incanto Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men
dislike

herbal
Incanto Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures Incanto Pour Homme Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures

Incanto Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for men. Incanto Pour Homme was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Louise Turner. Top notes are artemisia, bamboo leaf and bitter orange; middle notes are cypress, atlas cedar and bourbon geranium; base notes are vetiver, sandalwood and white musk.

Artemisia Bamboo Leaf Bitter Orange

Cypress Atlas Cedar Bourbon Geranium

Vetiver Sandalwood White Musk

Yacht Man Red

Incanto Pour Homme Fragrance Reviews

heltorn
heltorn

Nice, fresh scent. Cypress, a bit of sandal wood then turns into pleasant artemesia and vetiver. Unfortunately dries out too quick.

Daddy305
Daddy305

Simple yet elegant presentation. Nice, soft, manly n floral is the best way to describe this fragrance. Great silage, linear & inoffensive.

Versatility: Casual day and night time.

Performance: above average.

Longevity: average.

Rate: 6.5 out of 10

iammyping
iammyping

Pretty decent scent actually. Fresh, crip ideal for summer. It is one of those that stick really close to Your skin. Sillage is not enormous but it has it's own charm:) Quite like the opening, the drydown, hate the musk note (reminds me horrid Acqua di Gio) but here it is subtle and inoffensive. You can still buy it in some parts of the world- definitely worth the price:)

Alex Rain
Alex Rain

I really don't why this certain fragrance doesn't have much reviews. Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Pour Homme is the first high end fragrance that I owned, Its a gift from my cousin. I was 17 when I had this, I used it every day and night because I love the smell. By that time I was still in university doing nursing and every patient that I taken cared of compliment this smell. Every time I saw this on the shelves it made me smile. 10/10 for me. IMO

Omega Man
Omega Man

I think this is out of production and that's too bad because this has quickly become one of my favorites. Incanto is a comfortable, masculine, warm/cool, clean scent of woods, some spices and some citrus. Lasts all day but is not overpowering. It suits men from 25 and up. A good alternative to the 1 millions and Light Blues of today. You will smell like a real man.

m-hani

Top ***
Heart ***
Base ***
Final score ***

One of the 2 I received from a 1x2 swap. It's pretty nice, suited for my plan of actually using up every bottle. Curiously very similar to XS but I prefer it over the latter due to the lack of what I call the "manly accord". Not sure what it is, spices, herbs, or poor quality musk.

The good
Summer scent but versatile enough to be worn all year round except the coldest days. Pleasant enough to suit most daily situations, that can save my better scents.
The bamboo note is great, it feels fruity even, and adds some freshness. The cypress smells good too, specially in the heat.
My guess is that girls like that combo.
All in all good deal for its price range.
Sillage is surprisingly good.

The bad
The opening reminds me of medicine, and some spice I dislike persists to the heart notes. Artemisia as listed or something else.

The ugly
The composition smells slightly synthetic. I wouldn't call it unbalanced but it can't really compete with top tier designer.
Boring.
Longevity is truly abysmal, around 2 hours. I layered it on itself 6 times on my arm and it was still a brief affair.

Pleasant but I'm not buying a new bottle once it's over.

fotolux
fotolux

Incanto pour Homme is a competent scent, not wildly exciting. It is a fresh, light wood: airy and simple in style. It is not spicy, sweet, or heavy. Thankfully it achieves its fresh aspect in a natural-smelling manner, without a synthetic aspect one often finds in such scents. The opening has some good orange and dusky-green notes the latter from the artemesia. The cypress could be more exciting and distinctive. The vetiver and sandalwood are quite mild. This won’t turn heads, but it is pleasant.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Pour Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Pour Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incanto Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incanto Pour Homme by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay