Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women
dislike

I have it: 609 I had it: 391 I want it: 404 My signature: 13

tropical
Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures Incanto Shine Salvatore Ferragamo for women Pictures

Incanto Shine was launched in March, 2007 by Salvatore Ferragamo. It is a fruity floral fragrance, in a colourful bottle adorned with carefree summer motives. It starts with fresh notes of pineapple, bergamot and passion fruit. Pink peony, freesia and peach are at its heart. The base consists of cedar, amber and musk. It was created by Karine Dubreuil.

Pineapple Passionfruit Bergamot

Zara Orchid

Incanto Shine Fragrance Reviews

Dort0625
Dort0625

For the longest time I have been trying to find and collect all of these and honestly have had crap luck. I found this one tonight however for $25 for the 50ml size bottle so why not right!!! As I have been with the few o these I had found, I'm much much much loving this! I mean, is it ground breaking? No. Is it spectacular? No! Is it absolutely breathtaking? No! It is one of those been there done that type of scents, but for me personally I love these scents! I'm all about the fresh smelling fruity floral musk type scents so these ones speak to me! For whatever reason, fragrances typically don't change on my skin so I do find these ones are the best for me! Thankfully many of them are inexpensive and easy to come by!

mrspowell
mrspowell

It is ok for any girly girl under 11yrs old.

Arshia16

I got to sample escada moon sparkle and this smells really similar to that perfume in my opinion.

phoebe25
phoebe25

This is not a bad scent, it´s just, I´ve smelled it before.

When I blind bought it, I really thought it would be a bright, shiny, juicy, fruity fragrance. I mean who wouldn´t with a bottle like that?!

I do smell the pineapple, and somewhat the peach, but it´s so soft, and a little boring.

Like I said in the begining. It´s not a bad scent, I just expected more.

Arshia16

I was about to blind but this since so many people are saying it's identical to Victoria's Secret bombshell. I love bombshell just wished it lasted longer than it does. I'm so glad I found a tester of this at kohls. So this is fruity but def not the same as bombshell!! For a second it smells like it but there is a note that changes it completely. Bombshell is a juicy fruit and incanto shine smells like sour fruit or stale fruit. Yeah sooo glad I didn't blind buy this! If your looking for an exact same copy of bombshell this is def not that

Siv55
Siv55

Plastic pineapple headache. Very disappointed. A scrubber :(

laulaura
laulaura

Boring, it can be unisex, smells like flavoured detergent, doesn't have a particular smell(i can't sense any).even if it's smell is not refined rather artificial it can smell nice but still boring.

theodeled
theodeled

It smells like a delicious fruit cocktail or a fresh cut fruit salad! I love it! It's cheerful, fresh and happy! It can add a hippy note in your moody mood!
I can't promise it will last for hours, but it's suitable for daily use. Great choice for spring/summer!

Floffles
Floffles

One of my all time favorites...

Not fruity on my skin at all. Instead it is just summer fresh, crisp and refreshing. And it lasts FOREVER! I can still smell it all night while I'm sleeping with my wrists near my face, after wearing it all day. That's crazy, cuz my skin does not retain most fragrances.

Kudos

I just wish the box didn't look like a box of sanitary napkins......Please redesign box.....

Pakzynee1323
Pakzynee1323

I first encounter this scent through an office mate and i liked the smell. Then received it as a gift. Unfortunately it does not suit well with me. Instead of the fruity smell it smelled plasticky on me. Totally disappointed with Incanto Shine.

thatgirl1269
thatgirl1269

This 'fragrance' has been relegated to the bathroom/toilet. I had high hopes for this fragrance, going by the positive reviews & notes, however, any appeal it *may* have had is overshadowed completely by the bitter/sharp/over-powering top note I smell that lingers like the smell of a rotting corpse. I get absolutely no fruitiness or sweetness in this fragrance AT ALL. A blind buy for me that I am definitely *not* impressed with....ugh! The only positive I can even think to say about this fragrance is that the bottle is lovely.

RedFairy
RedFairy

My experience with this scent was very unexpected. I sprayed myself and thought it was very nice! Went about my normal daily ritual of smelling my wrists obsessively all day. I thought to myself that the rainbow bottle was appropriate because it smelled a bit of after the rain to me. When the man person came home I asked him if he liked it and gave him a sniff. He said he thought it smelled of Men's cologne. I told him he was wrong! A bright pink and rainbow bottle it comes in, I said. But as the night wore on I continued to happily sniff myself and feel intoxicated by it and realized...he was right! The reason I could not stop smelling it was that in fact it does kind of smell like a sexy man!...but then also.... sweet and fruity at other times...and then a sexy man again! This fragrance confuses me greatly. But I can tell you this. I smell GOOD. ;-) Will wear this happily and smile while wearing it.

PinkRainbow

I just received a sample of this, and was so pleasantly surprised! Pretty... like a garden after the rain. A great Springtime scent. Simple and clean.

df21
df21

@CherriedEmpress

I completely agree it does resembles a little like Bombshell (minus the sweeter notes).

Incanto Shine is a summer scent and it does become sweeter in the hotter days. It will never be as sweet as Bombshell, that I personally find a little too sweet for summmer, but you may find it more enjoyable for your taste.

Regarding your question about using it with an oil or a body lotion or not, and, since you like Bombshell, here's a suggestion how about trying it with the Bombshell body lotion underneath? It's not expensive considering the size of the bottle and it'll probbably make Shine a bit sweeter and more similar to Bombshell... Perhaps something close to a Bombshell summer edition with softer vanilla orchid and musk.:D
If you can't find Bombshell BL for some reason,or if doesn't work out well, I would go for something also fruity/tropical, similar to Shine but that also includes sweeter notes like vanilla or a sweet florals maybe? That may be a safe bet.

CherriedEmpress

Okay... I wrote a review a while back saying that it was a dead ringer for Bombshell, but I had smelled the tester paper and rubbed it on my skin back then. The tester strip did smell exactly the same.

I just received a bottle of Incanto Shine, and guess what happens when I first sprayed it 10 minutes ago? Not only does it LEAK and dribble down the bottle (a brand new bottle!), but it smelled nothing like Victoria's Secret Bombshell! This one is a lot simpler and lighter, less aquatic and more dry, there's almost no peony. Dare I say, the top notes don't even resemble it. At all.

These top notes are actually kinda hitting me the wrong way. As in, turning my stomach. I'm praying that this scent will change for the better as it warms.

Who knows. I got a new fragrance about 5 days ago and I was disappointed with it until about 30 minutes into the drydown, when it became this gorgeous summer scent, a true dupe for Light Blue (Moschino's I Love Love).

Well, it's been 30 minutes now and it does resemble Bombshell a little more as it settled, but there is no musk and no vanilla orchid. It's still turning my stomach. Incanto Shine doesn't have the complexity or quality of Bombshell, the notes are too different. The Bombshell dupe from Walgreens is a closer match, smells pretty, and lasts forever!

This is a fail, not just because of the scent, but because the sprayer was defective. Get it together, Ferragamo. Your sprayers suck. (If the scent was nicer, I would have gone through the trouble of finding a replacement cap, or even decanted it. But this one is going back.)

You win some, you lose some, I guess.

EDIT: Incanto Shine, after settling on my clothes after a full day, smells almost like Bombshell. But that's only after the unpleasant top and heart notes are completely gone. I've tried to wear this twice more with the same result. Not sure what to do with this bottle... I got my refund already. Usually I resell perfumes I don't like, but the cap is defective. Maybe put it in something oil-based, like lotion, and see if it smells tolerable?

GreenPistachio
GreenPistachio

Purchased this last September. When I wore it I could smell what others have referred to as slightly masculine. Now that it's May I've been wearing this again and I really like it. I smell alot of tropical fruit, mostly passionfruit and a little peach. Instead of something slightly masculine, it smells shampoo-like fresh/clean:)

BlackAmberMoon

A young, uncomplicated scent that's great to wear when you want to lift your spirits. Good for the beach. It smells like a lot of other perfumes in this category. Not sexy or complex, but for the price, it's a nice little perfume. Bottle is very pretty.

PinkRainbow

Bright, fruity, and very fresh. Reminds me of Spring sunshine. The pineapple note adds a uniqueness to it. Great everyday scent for warm weather.

tina24
tina24

This is my summer signature scent. Ok, I have two... :) Again, "love at first sight". Except the the first original Incanto, I have whole set and for me this one is the best. Fresh is the first thing I have in mind. Very pleasant summer scent. I received many, many compliments wearing it.

Jadione
Jadione

I was bored one day while browsing on instagram and came on a page where tester perfumes were on sale. I browsed all of it and saw this perfume being used by a popular celebrity, so I thought of trying it myself, the bottle looks lovely anyway. Upon spraying it, I was not totally impressed, or maybe I expected much from it. it smells orange, citrus. I can smell it on my neck for several hours. I think its perfect to wear at summer/daytime. I like it, but will not repurchase it.

kristamb
kristamb

This is a nice perfume, but nothing memorable or special either. This would be a great everyday perfume in warmer months. I don't reach for it often, but I do like it. It is citrusy and pretty. Reminds me of a perfume I had in college from Mary Kay-Embrace Happiness. Okay longevity, but not great...very affordable. I bought a large tester bottle on Ebay for under $20.

sarka-destiny

This is really "nothing special" scent. I would say this is good for non-complicated ppl, maybe with no fantasy.
Smells good, but not great, not sexy...
It reminds me a little bit Lanving Éclat D´Arpage - but Lanvin is more beautiful. I gave Lanvin to my little daughter, this Incanto I gave to my colleague - she liked it and I couldn't stand it on me.

Anyway all bottles of Incatos are beautiful!
The price is not bad as well.

CherriedEmpress

I just came here to confirm that this is Victoria's Secret Bombshell in a different bottle. Bombshell is an exact replica.

I mean, really. V.S. straight out STOLE this scent and made it Bombshell.

Note for note, layer by layer, they are the same same same.

It's good to know. I usually only buy Bombshell when I see a fantastic deal, but full-sized Incanto Shine testers can be had for $20.

This is not my favorite scent, but I do like it a lot. I want it around to wear on summer days, or times when I don't want vanilla.

Pinksugarplum03
Pinksugarplum03

I just bought this fragrance, it smells so nice! It really does smell like Victoria's secret bombshell. I can't wait to wear it during the warmer months

Nebelung
Nebelung

Another fruity scent that blindbought when I was 15,mostly because the 50ml bottle came in a giftbox with a bodycream for 26 euros. As a teenager it really suited me and I received some compliments wearing it. For the price I bought it its performance was decent (3 to 5 hours) with the pineapple note being the most prominent one-of cours- and it was pleasantly staying close to my skin. A couple of weeks ago I discovered in a tin box its almost unused bodylotion from back then!

caitrun
caitrun

I love this one, on me it is definitely a dead ringer for Bombshell by Victoria's Secret. It is mildly fruity with the pineapple, and passion fruit shining through. Musk is a big component of this fragrance and it keeps the whole thing from being cloying, which for me, is an issue with a lot of passion fruit based perfumes. It is woody and I suppose some might then call it masculine but it isn't really, the fruit somehow keeps it feminine. I have had wonderful luck with lasting power, you can't expect a perfume to have sillage or last long if you only give a couple of spritzes (aside from say Angel by TM or Coco by Chanel), give her a good 5 or 6 on your chest, wrists and hair and you'll be on cloud nine!

masamim10
masamim10

This is an ok scent. Inoffensive, fruity and slightly floral (not sugary or super sweet).
Additionally, lasting power was not that good on me. For reference, I have relatively high body temperature and do not have dry skin.

Sillage is good at the time of application. Not sickeningly overpowering, but noticeable.

Overall, it was ok. I don't like or dislike it. Too boring for me and nothing special, so I swapped it with a friend for something else.

Don't buy this retail price though, since you can buy this online or at marshalls at relatively cheap prices.

imperfect-angel
imperfect-angel

I bought this because everyone said it smell exactly like VS Bombshell, which is so overpriced in my country.
And on me they're almost completely different. This one smell like rotten pineapple and potpourri, nasty and cheap.
Lasting power is only 2-3 hr. on my skin.
A total disappointment. Maybe it doesn't work well with my body chemistry.

ladyofhonor81
ladyofhonor81

This perfume is very very weird on me. It has that great fruity smelling the beginning then it dries down to wood which I really don't like but the last note is fruit again. People tell me they can't smell it on me at all but it last for awhile when I spray it on the outfit for the day that I am wearing. I got a big bottle and I'll use it but I can't say that I would buy it again.

jana.hullinghorst
jana.hullinghorst

It's a nice scent. I tried it a few times and I just didn't feel comfortable in it. I think it's better suited for young women (teens-20's)

Czecholady
Czecholady

Nice but it doesn´t last...

jan17
jan17

I love that smell, it is so nice and goes very well be, I can hear the song Love profusion by Madonna, is like a paradise of dreams, but worth it as a dream, he bit harsh on the skin! Oh God!

dotsonha
dotsonha

I bought this on Groupon for $18.00. I'm very happy with it. As others mentioned it does smell exactly like VS Bombshell. I feel it's more of a citrus, spring/summer scent. I can smell that bit of musk that I usually don't like but it is what makes it last longer. I've received compliments every time I wear it! Also, super cute bottle. I do detect that hint of hairspray/shampoo smell but it's nice, clean and refreshing. I give it a B-.

lilaczebra
lilaczebra

Light and flirty, for some reason underneath all the fruity flavour, I get left with what I can only describe as a caramelly maple syrupy note (but very light). This is what makes this perfume quite unusual for me and unfortunately I can't seem to find it so easily in shops nowadays.

rihabi
rihabi

I tested it today. Moderate in every possible way. Fruity overwhelming spirit, dominating pineapple and soft musk. All i can say is: very well. Brings energetic and sunny mood. I am used to oriental/nutty/vanilla fragrances, i find this one quite odd now :D perhaps my personality is not matching it, but i really enjoy it. Suits young ladies, probably blondes :)

ansei97
ansei97

Got the 1.7 oz bottle at TJ Maxx for $10. Not much to say because I obviously just bought it because it was a great deal. It smells like a tropical cocktail that reminds me a lot of Victoria's Secret and Escada perfumes. I smell mostly pineapples and peaches, but it's not a sickening fruity scent like something from Bath & Body Works. Surprisingly I like it more than I thought I would, it's actually very pleasant. Would recommend it for girls under 25.

Yayatan
Yayatan

Very likeable fruity perfume that lacks something extra to make it memorable. The bad thing is that I can barely smell it on my wrist after half an hour:( Then again, one could just touch up throughout the day since this perfume is pretty affordable.

perfumelovermadz
perfumelovermadz

Smells like Bombshell. Love the bottle - very pretty. Very fresh, sharp, a little fruity and citrusy. All the scents go well together, and was my signature scent for quite a while.

It's fruity, tropical, lightly sweet fragrance. I don't see anything special about it. The most dominant note is pineapple. And I am not a big fan of pineapple scents. Fortunately, it's not strong.
Nice and tender, I also must agree with reviewers who find it shampooish.

Missyee
Missyee

Remind me of escada ..very common and generic fruity, floral fragrance.

me.four.real
me.four.real

Very shampoo-ey, clean and fresh scent. Great if you want to smell like you just got out of the shower. Works well with hot and humid weather. In my country though, this is very common. I smell this a lot on high school and college girls, so, nothing special. It's a safe scent.

RoxanaM4491
RoxanaM4491

I concur that is very much like VS Bombshell, due to the pineapple. They both have that fruity sweetness which I love. However as to which of the two perfumes is the ORIGINAL if one is to call the two "sister-scents," I would look at the dates. Incanto Shine came out in 2007 while VS released Bombshell in 2010.

This fragrance is fruity and sweet as I've said, but with an element of freshness. It has a "tropical wind" essence, one that invokes joy and exudes confidence.

Shine is definitely a summery scent and while it would be best during the day, it can also play well at night for an upbeat vibe. I can imagine walking down Ocean Drive in Miami with this scent; with the close-knit traffic it is the ideal setting for a tropical perfume with lighter sillage.

Rightly so, Shine is an EDT, as to make it any richer would become cloying. I also have issues with the bottle not spraying and instead leaking the juice out. I wonder if this problem will be eradicated in the future? Another downfall is that the longevity is poor. Due to the oversized topper and problems with clogging/leaking, it isn't exactly a purse-friendly bottle but otherwise the price is great such that frequent spritzes will keep you smelling juicy and make up for the poor longevity.

All in all, though, I love this.

Domenica23
Domenica23

Loving Ferragamo in so many ways, his clothes, and his scents. So I hope to own this one soon!!

Julie Chit
Julie Chit

I haven't planned to buy this but I received a free sample and I decided right on the moment that I have to have this fresh beautiful scent. Smells like adorable shampoo and is so perfect for those hot summer days when you don't want to smell nothing heavy, vanilla or too sweet, you just want to smell something fresh and clean. It's really energetic and happy daily scent.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

Got a sample of this perfume. All I can say is that it smells very similar to Avon Midsummer Sunset, but has more pineapple and does not lasts as long. Is a nice scent overall, but nothing special and would definitely not purchase it. I'd choose Avon over SF anytime! :)

Silences
Silences

It's basically VS Bombshell. I had a mini that was given to me to compare. I'm a little too old for this one. For $19.99 for 1.7 oz. at Marshalls it's a great buy for the right person. The Victoria's Secret Bombshell is $52 for the same size EDP, but as someone commented, the Incanto Shine lasts. This one might go to my niece who is in college.

Ľubka Lilla
Ľubka Lilla

Don´t like this scent :( its nice, but nothing special for me. I think its fragrance for everyday use, but not sophisticated. Its really girly fruity scent. I can imagine this on a girl between 14 and 19 years.

hunnydebee
hunnydebee

At my first sniff, I didn't like it at all. I thought it was too strong for a hot summer day. But when the cold weather comes, this scent is perfect. It's sophisticated and sexy. I start to like it more and more.

gwmagic77
gwmagic77

Blind buy but I like it! It's very citrusy and uplifting. It lasts forever on me which is a plus

Eirlys
Eirlys

I also blind-bought this perfume, and although the scent is right up my alley, fresh and fruity, I didn't like it as much as I liked Bombshell. Yes there are some similarities between the two, but Incanto Shine has an extremely chemical smell when I first spray it on. After 5 minutes it's really refreshing though.

The bottle itself is cute, but like the other reviewers, I also have a hard time with the leaking. The perfume lasts around 3 hours for me, but I don't think it's worth the leaking and the chemical smell at first. If I have to choose between this and Bombshell, I would take Bombshell any time.

ekrapf
ekrapf

Blind buy, did not like it. Smells a little too young / teenager for me, and a bit too rotten fruity. Pineapple is nice but smells almost like an overripe, almost rotten fruit. Returned it :(

Maslina

I hv the same problem, the bottle is is leaking everytime I spray. Now I use an atomizer and finally overcome the problem

dpepe6990
dpepe6990

This perfume was a blind buy and worth every dollar I spent--$27.99. Love it! Every time I wear it I get compliments galore. It's clean, fresh and uplifting. It's not a floral and does have what some say a masculine scent. The bottle itself is gorgeous. It resembles a sort-of rainbow-ish swirl surrounding it. It's great for the bureau but not for travel. Before I traveled with it, the spray released an even fine mist on your body. Now, unfortunately it squirts out not evenly but drippy in which it leaks all over my hand and the bottle. I have to wipe down the bottle afterwards and wash my hands from the leakage. I wished I never travelled with it. The drippy leaky bottle is definitely worth wearing the juice though!

AnisAzemi
AnisAzemi

it smell sweet but didn't last lost only up to 3 hours

sharyssa

I have mostly all of these incantos but I will not buy any again I am having trouble with every one of the sprayers they keep clogging up and won't spray I wish they would fix this because I have bottles I cannot use and I also have the same problem with the pink sugar bottles.

lisarashal
lisarashal

love this perfume, it was a gift to me from a friend and everytime i wear it it makes me smile!

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

I agree with many of the others. This is very similar to Bombshell. I have both and just sprayed the two. I would say the Feragamo is a tad stronger. It blows my mind that I buy a perfume to get it home and find it smells exactly like something I already have. I did this with Dior Cherie and a bottle of Ellen Tracy flowers from TJ's.. It is amazing to me how a visual bottle can overtake our ole factory senses. Put the same fragrance in a totally different bottle and it becomes something new.

Bussie
Bussie

this is light and fruity fragrance. it smells good but the smell disappears quickly.

Kyi
Kyi

In my opinion, this is a very generic sweet, fruity, "fresh" perfume. It smells nice, but it is as generic as you can get and quite boring to me. It does smell kind of like a fruity kid's shampoo, but not exactly "soapy" but more of the sudsy, after the hair is washed and you can smell the shampoo slightly in the air. So yea... nice, but really boring.

szilviabartha
szilviabartha

Just bought it today. Can't stop smelling it. Reminds me of something...probably a man's cologne...very unisex, fresh, watery scent.

MuskMust
MuskMust

Simply fruity, green and fresh. Nothing really special. If you wanna go for a safe fragrance with no frills, Incanto Shine is perfect. It's like a bright sunny day. Pineapple, this is!

greek_goddes
greek_goddes

Although I like the scent, it does not last at all. I can smell it on me about half an hour and then it disappears. So I use it as a body spray and I layer it with other, stronger scents. It is quite dissapointing.

Tamelimul
Tamelimul

I really like this scent & the bottle! I found it at TJmaxx for $10. I think this is perfect for spring & summer. It's fruity- citrus & light. A little musky, but not overly so. I've heard some people say it smells masculine but I think in the bottle you smell more musk, on the skin it smells more feminine & fruity. It is very hot where I live & this is great for hotter weather. I'm glad I purchased it.. And for such a steal!

blacktaffeta
blacktaffeta

Erm. Does anyone else get celery from this? I guess it's meant to be freesia, but on me the opening blast is definitely - celery. Not a note I was particularly expecting to find.

After that, it fades quite fast and is gone in short order, which does not make me sad. Very synthetic and not my thing.

It's a pity, because the bottle is charming - I love that rainbow effect (though why spoil a great bottle with a cheap-looking cap?)

Jellybean
Jellybean

Lots of passion fruit and musk. Reminds me of evening nights out in Tropics. Good for summertime; it has some strength to it-suitable for day or night wear. Peach and amber are secondary strongest here. Too macho of a perfume for me, however on the right chemistry it'll work great!

I bought Incanto Shine because I wanted VS Bombshell. Yes, I know, how screwy is that? But hear me out....

When I first smelled Bombshell it was love at first smell!! I had never smelled anything so zippy & alive with just a touch of zesty citrus that just sings with this sexy sort of happy, ecstatic energy! So of course, I came home & looked up Bombshell on Fragrantica and read every single review of both scents only to discover... Incanto Shine the Bombshell twin! After testing it & discovering that Yes... it's true! They are identical twins! After much analyzation and a lot of debate I decided to go with Shine with the hopes that a Ferragamo product would have more staying power & would be better than the VS's Bombshell. But no....neither one lasts. I literally spray 5-7 sprays of this and by the end of an hour it's gone & it's never too loud! Believe me, my 10 year old daughter has allergies and is the first to let me know with any other fragrance.

You know how you go to see fireworks and there is this big Kaboom! And then you wait for the subsequent brilliance and bright blooming firework that fills the whole sky? But it never comes and there's a little pop & a fizzle as it dies instead? That's how you feel when you use this fragrance. My initial enthusiasm & addiction to this scent has been doused & I'm so, so disappointed.

marylu
marylu

Incanto Shine is nothing special in my opinion. I agree with the reviews on here that say it smells slightly masculine. Not sure if I like it or not. Still trying to decide if I want to keep it or put it up for swap.

liiva
liiva

Smells like big plate with pineapple in it. I love pineapple, this is my favorite fruit, it is very yummy, but I don't like scents where some note is very definable. There is some beautiful touch of floral and this is very lovely. I give it to my little sister, when she wearing this I am happy because she smells so nice! :)
For summer it is very shiny and sunny scent!

Mons
Mons

This was a total blind buy today, I got it or $19.99 and it smells exactly like I thought it would. This has that classic summer smell, it is just like all of those limited edition Escada Summer flankers that keep coming out.

When I think of beach scents, there are three categories in my world.
The first is the traditional aquatics - anything blue like cool water to the aqua di gio.
Second, there are the salty sand scents - the Bobbi Brown beach or the Jennifer Anniston types.
And then there are those that fall into the third category - the Escada scents and now this Ferragamo scent. They are the fruity cocktails you drink while having an al fresco lunch somewhere on the cape.

Incanto shine is soft, fruity, inoffensive and casual. I didn't get more than an hour projection from this, however after 3 hours I could still detect it if I put my nose to my wrist.
This will get a lot of use from me, i like it. If you can find this like I did for $20, it's a great deal. This is not special enough to cost more than that because it is too simple of a scent.

tattednhated
tattednhated

something about this fragrance just doesnt mix well with my skin. i read others reviews and wish i had the same results. i just got alot of lemon like smell. i cant seem to find the pineapple, mango or peach smells. im sadden because i thought it was refreshing in the store.

it did last all day and when i would try to smell it few times throughout the day, it was there but just made me selfconscious i smelled like pledge, the cleaner or laundry soap.

im waiting for summer to see if i change my mine (in florida)

monbonbon
monbonbon

To me, it smells like Charms but I don't like it as much....I like the smell of Charms but this one is not as good, smells to me like bug spray or just plain alcohol... I'm very disappointed, can't even bring myself to spray the perfume on me. My hopes are that once I gain that courage, it will end up smelling great on my skin, but I doubt it :-(

aurora.esterlia
aurora.esterlia

I just asked the shop, which one is good for the night... and he sprayed this to my hand and it felt like I already in my comfort zone....

:) great one.

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

This was yet another blind buy, ordered online as it is unavailable in NZ. As soon as I sprayed it I recognized the smell, Victoria's Secret Bombshell. To me they smell identical, and I already have Bombshell, but only in the body mist so it's nice to have one that lasts longer. Smells of passionfruit and pineapple to me, lovely scent but if I had known just how similar it was to Bombshell I may not have purchased it. Notes do not change during wear on me, they only fade. Like it anyway, good silage and average longevity. Perfect for a casual summer day :)

Maslina

When I attended one course with new colleague, I noticed a very loveable smell from a friend. I sat beside her and all the day during the course I inhaled non cloying air, comfy and very appropriate to use for day. After the day, I just bought it. And yes, I love this, for the sillage is godod even it is an edt

dulcette
dulcette

fruity, like some fruit w/ loads of vitamin C but not that sour. i could smell some sort of pineapple minus the tanginess. after a while it begins to smell like shampoo, so this might go well for everyday use. guys love the smell of shampoo! (◕‿◕✿)

yidansheng
yidansheng

A little bit creamy, and rice-like(orange blossom).
Transparent as an apple, but still with some powdery feeling brought by vanilla.
On the drydown, very strong amber musk tone.

siying.hong
siying.hong

I sprayed this on the perfume strip.
starts off as a very sweeet and light fruity scent but i dun mind but somehow i smells rather articifical. and i think smelling it for too long may be sickening.

but i still like it. if i get it, i just have to ensure that i dun wear it for too long! (:

a simple sweet light fruity scent that doesnt really have a lot of depth. nth bad though. (:

ver jaina
ver jaina

when auditioned at the store, i think this is the strongest among of all Incanto line (i think Incanto Dream is better though but the smell is faint)
bought this as a double 30ml pack, nice bottles and great travel size! my beef is that the cap always dislocates when in my bag & it's cheap plastic construction. i usually just leave the bottle uncapped coz it's more pretty that way.
the scent is nice, heavy on pineapple...too bad the lasting power is average on my skin.
used up half of the 1st bottle, but now gets bored with the scent...i dont think i will open the next one, probably i'll give it to my mom later who accept anything.

Ximss4
Ximss4

i have this perfume and i absolutely love it!!!!
btw i just finished the bottle and i can't wait to go and buy some more!!

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

I wanna give my review on this fragrance.the first spritz of this perfume,I can easily detect the sharp n intense smell of pineapple.later on,it is not just pineapple,it’s somehow mixed up with a type of citrusy fruit that I didn’t know which citrus fruit it belongs to…until I found it’s actually the bergamot(after I’ve read infos of this incanto shine in fragrantica)..i’ve never thought it was bergamot.i was expecting it to be typical lemon or orange…there’s a bit of soury scents detected...and it must be coming from the passion fruit..however,the sourness has been equalized/enclosed with the sweet n soft scents of peony flower,freesia n peach fruit.

on the drydown,I can still smell the pineapple but in a softer way…no more sharp n intense smell.probably because of the musk,which is usually and always be the “perfume softener”..
whereas amber creates the warmth in incanto shine..cedar somehow creates the earthy smells because as we all know,cedar is a type of large tree that belongs to the pine family..so I believe that cedar is one of the oldest tree that grows on earth and has its own specialties.

my boyfriend likes this scent.and when he tries,incanto shine do smells good on him.that means,our skin chemistry reacts well with this perfume.incanto shine is a perfume with “happy heart” character.not that Clinique happy heart okay.
whoever girls or even you wears this fragrance may have this kind of characters,for example :
• Cheerful
• Fun to be with
• Playful
• Maybe u are a talkative type
• Friendly
• Generous
• Sometimes childish-like
• Maybe sexy,maybe not…depends.
• Strong and full of perseverance
• Maybe a stubborn type,maybe not..
• Loyal
• Good at keeping secrets.
• A Romantic person but u don’t know how to express it
• A good listener and last but not least,u are a legendary friend.

Well,I don’t know..i just say all those things as listed above according to my intuition.
and I did say that according to how this incanto shine bottle was designed by Ferragamo.It has pink,light blue,purple and orange colour.

overall,I like this fragrance..it’s really fruity-floral.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

just got this from the amazing and awesome Ilovesmells for swapping some of my old fragrances >:D girl, U seriously Rock! I freaking love this scent! its amazing for spring and summer during the day! I can smell lots of fruits, especially the Pineapple and peaches! bubblegummy and somewhat flowery! I like this alot! im glad this is in my collection!

dovey
dovey

The dry down is like some sort of cheap soap !!!! wanted to love it but after I tried it on it was a HUGE dissappointment ,,,,the bottle is cute though !!!

damewolf13
damewolf13

This fragrance starts with a lively burst of fruit in which you can pick out all of the topnotes at once (pineapple,passion fruit,bergamot) and they are so light and bright! After a few moments, fresh peach shines through, as do a light floral blend. The drydown consists of a blend of the previous notes with a bit of cedar and amber.
This is a very nice bright scent for the warmer seasons, and in my opinion could be appropriate for day or night. It is an EDT so not quite as long lasting as a perfume. Still nice though.

cmmiles
cmmiles

This perfume smells so shower fresh, like fruity shampoo and cleanness. It is not very sweet, but rather it is bright and light and uplifting. During the whole day you can clearly smell the juicy zing of the fresh pineapple and passionfruit clearly, with a watery tiiiiny bit of light floral (the youthful kind, not old lady). On days when I haven't freshly washed my hair, I spray a bit in it and it smells so clean and light. This way I find that it last significantly longer than sprayed on the skin....I recommend that you spray this one on your hair and clothes so that it will linger for hours. Its a great every day fragrance. It will certainly not bother any one or be overbearing or annoying to the wearer or people around you. Overall just a very clean fruity scent that is refreshing and upbeat.

misstierra05
misstierra05

I bought this because I was considering Victoria Secret's Bombshell,so I saw this at Marshalls for about 15dollars and purchased it. Let's just say, the scent settled way to harsh and strong on me. However, Bombshell doesn't....should've just bought the Bombshell to begin with lol.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

I DEFINITELY agree with Paiged98 "The dry down is is a mixture of fruitiness, bubblegum, and a subtle bit of gardenia" I smell the bubblegum too!

[email protected]
paiged98@gmail.com

Okay, I picked this one up because I read reviews on it. It looks to be a bottle that I would pick out for my 10 year old but that aside, The content of what is inside is what matters. So, indeed this is a tooty-fruity blend, but I admit to my liking. It must be the Spring Fevah vibe. It's so lively and fresh that I keep wanting to smell it on and around me. The dry down is is a mixture of fruitiness, bubblegum, and a subtle bit of gardenia.
If that blend sounds odd, it is, but it's strangely intoxicating. This could just be a weird moment of wanting something different, but I am rolling with it....Shine on little rainbow in a bottle.

sarka-destiny

Nice fragrance, but nothing special or interresting for me in it. I am about to give it to any of my friends or teenage daughter of my friend.
Flacon is nice though.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Pure fresh pineapple and passionfruit, with a hint of freesia.
Like the rest of the Incanto line, it's a light skin scent. But out of the Incantos that I have (all but Blossom), Shine is the weakest to me. I like it, but when I sprayed it on my wrist, it didn't even last 10 minutes. :(

I can't wear this alone, it's too linear. This is best to layer with another fruity tropical scent.

Veronicajg123
Veronicajg123

I've bought countless bottles of this. It is so unique, summery and it evokes the smell of skin in the sun somehow, very strange thing and im sure super hard to come across in a bottled perfume.

Shared221
Shared221

It's strong at first but dies down to a pleasant scent. It's a mature citrus fruity scent. This is my 2nd bottle. I gave my initial bottle to my Mom back in 2007 because I was into a sweeter scent. She loves this perfume. Now that I'm 25 I can really appreciate this fragrance. It only took a little less than 5 years.

kalios55
kalios55

Incanto Shine

Oh yes .. the scent is so similar to VS Bombshell but Incanto Shine is not as juicily sweet. Incanto is more mature and complex.

It opens with fresh bursts of tart notes. Bergamot is prominent and bitter, balancing out the tartiness of the passion fruit and the pineapple.

After several minutes, bergamot remains strong and the woodiness kicks in. Nice gentle musk started to appear in the background along with the barely there peony.

I think my nose tricks me during the drydown. For some reason, I keep smelling something very gree tea like. Peony peaks through and makes the scent become a little more floral in the end. I cannot sense any amber here.

On my skin Incanto lasts longer than VS Bombshell. I like them both. They are nice and refreshing summer scents. Something different to reach for when it's hot out and everyone seems to bathe in their citrusy perfumes!!

Sharty
Sharty

Doesn't last. Smell is average. Don't like it (period)

MashUTTa
MashUTTa

The fragrance of it is very memorable! Once you smell it you will never forget it! I wear it in Autumn as I believe it is more for that season than summer!

jennysensei
jennysensei

Love this. My favorite summer scent. Easy-going, breezy attitude, but sexy. A no brainer.

By the way, I switched from Victoria's Secret Bombshell to Incanto Shine. They smell almost exactly the same to me, but Shine lasts longer. Bombshell is gone in an hour.

Guest_lizzie81
Guest_lizzie81

I love this fragrance. It's a bit harsh on first spray but settles into the skin lovely. I get what smells like neroli and freshness but definitely not soapy freshness. Clean and fruit and and ever so slight spiciness which reminds me of pepper but this is subtle. The middle of this fragrance is my favourite part, the tiny bit of harshness is gone and the freshness clings to the skin and gets slightly softer, although the fragrance is pretty linear. This is not a loud perfume and the lasting power is not wonderful but its reminiscent to me of some expensive perfumes that hang around in a subtle way, which you get a whiff of every now and again. it's understated not in your face so for quieter mood days I reckon or relaxing days! I love it but be prepared to keep re-applying so bring it with you! I would say this is unisex in my opinion men could easily wear this :0) very classy scent!

Stargazer71
Stargazer71

Love this scent....I get compliments on it everytime I wear it....it has become one of my signature scents

pachot
pachot

I LOVE IT!!! im on my 4th bottle... if you wanna get noticed, wanna smell clean and fresh.. TRY this.. its sweet, has citrus on it.. the first time i wore it.. got noticed.. so many compliments from guys and girls too, and did i say everyday compliments.. LOVE IT!!

hollyinmn
hollyinmn

Got a deal on this at Marshalls, and was not disappointed. Very fruity and fresh, my sister actually went out and bought a bottle after smelling it on me, and my best friend, who normally hates most the scents I love, was loving it too- crazy. Almost used up my bottle over the summer, doesnt have the greatest staying power, but for 12 bucks or so who cares if you need to reapply frequently.

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

My very cool and hip aunty introduced me to this scent. The first time I smelled this--I fell in love and actually took her half used bottle. Very citrus-y,cheerful and fun. (I'd say more happy than clinique happy) I'd associate this perfume to those days when i'm feeling jovial and empowered as I drive in my car listening to the donnas on a lovely spring day. La-la-love it!

Ps.
I wouldn't say this scent is mature or appropriate for formal occasions and evening events . This is very daytime, spring sunny day scent.

Annica
Annica

Fresh and light, crisp and slightly fruity with a fairly pronounced cedar scent in my opinion. Maybe that's why I feel it could even suit a man, although it is a perfume for women. I like it but would not buy a full bottle.

irenekatrina
irenekatrina

Pure love for this fragrance! Mmmmmmm!

aray
aray

I'm 36 and so in love with the idea of the Incanto series - unfortunately I have a hard time finding the most "mature" scent of the series. This one, "Incanto Shine", to me is a very very young scent - I'd say for girls between 14 and 20. It's uplifting, nonchalant and innocent and summer-fun pure.

whiten
whiten

hate that I seem to be unable to find it here. I like it, it is flowery-fruity but, luckily not so little girl,teenager style. don't know what to do when my pretty bottle is empty...

olga1780
olga1780

I have owned Incanto Shine for a few years,but I don't get bored with it and keep coming back to it every now and then. To me it's more of an aquatic fragrance, one of those " wet" perfumes that make you feel very refreshed. At the same time very elegant composition...I wouldn't call it a girly perfume.

Kiki82
Kiki82

i love lOVE LOOOOOVEEE it! :) It is unfortunatelly not vaialable in Switzerland, so i fly to london just to get it! i

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Quite sweet, reminded me instantly of Viva La Juicy. My favourite in this series. But it doesn't last long.

treenhe
treenhe

i have no idea why, after looking at the notes for both, but this is just omnia crystalline to me without the oakmoss. i don't get the pineapple, just freesia and peony i think. i'm starting to think peony and i may have a problem. it keeps popping up and boxing me on the nose. i can't say i dislike this really, i just don't feel anything much for it. it is reasonably long lasting on me. i still prefer incanto heaven though.

evacecilias
evacecilias

Got this today through a fantastic swap with norgirl, (thanks for your generousity, girl !!)
This is easy to love, starts really fresh, fruity and on me - stays that way, Its like a top and a base on me, cant really sense the heart...
First I thought it resembled Funny by Moschino, now late night friday it clicked - Naturelle by Yves Rocher ! Almost an identical twin, except for three or four notes, the base is exact. Cedar amber musk.
I love Naturelle, so naturally this too,
To give an advise to you, buy the cheepest one !

magnolitta
magnolitta

I adore this perfume! Ideal for the summer,sensual and light like a summer flirt!!!

chzelmusic
chzelmusic

I am confused in choosing between Incanto Shine and Incanto Charms. Can someone please tell me which one is better?

PS: I love powdery scent and I dont like strong scents

Cocacolagirl76
Cocacolagirl76

I love this scent, whenever I wear it people always say, wow, that smells so good. It is a fruity one, but dries out to a soft floral on my skin. Very delicate, although it doesn't last long.

aniston
aniston

I was blown away by this scent. I really thought this would be my signature scent. Unfortunately, it doesn't last long. Even if you spray a lot. You'd only smell nice for a while, upon spraying. But not long enough for anyone to take notice or you to enjoy this refreshing scent on you. Anyone who feels the same way?

icekat
icekat

(This review is for Eau de Toilette)

INCANTO SHINE is a fresh, gentle and lovely perfume. This fragrance does not seem to me overly complex or dramatic but it is nevertheless a great scent when you would like something refreshing, floral and casual. The fragrance is very pleasant and uplifting like a watercolor painting with pink, blue and green colors. It is definitely a girly scent perfect for springtime.

The scent starts with crisp and fresh freesia. And then the pineapple note comes in with its lovely tropical vibe. I love this refreshing almost citrusy pineapple-freesia opening. The scent transforms into slightly peppery freesia in the heart notes. It is very refreshing and airy. The dry down is light floral musk and cedar.

The freesia is strong in this perfume and noticeable right from the start. I think this gives the perfume this slightly crisp and fresh scent. The sillage and longevity are average only. I always re-apply it throughout the day.

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

well, I hate all the Ferragamo´s perfumes, they re too synthetic for me..there are probably some notes that irritate me but i don´t know which notes...I don´t like it at all..

adrienn99
adrienn99

million thanks goes to Norgirl for the lovely sample :)

I have the 'original' Incanto and as I see there is a difference between the two , Shine in fact being a little cleaner/fresher. It is still a very sweet and fruity fragrance.

Also, i can smell that it shares something in common with the original Incanto, too.

This is a nice fragrance, although does not stand out of the crowd of floral fruities. Yet another casual summer fragrance.

Norgirl
Norgirl

a realy fresh and fun fragrance. makes the sun shine even when it rains. a realy energicer this one .fruty fresh in a very nice way. the piony makes the whole differance in this one i think . Insted of getting sugary sweet it also have that little peppery note that piony can give. i like the drydown aswell. good lasting and beautiful . and the bottle is a stunning pice.

Gigifst
Gigifst

This one is the sexy fresh thing...
On my skin it lasts for ages...love it. It goes to my top 5.
Highly recomended to girls who likes fresh, floral and fruty but sexy perfumes.
Wanna buy incanto charms...lets see:)

Cocacolapeachgirl
Cocacolapeachgirl

Tried this on today, and OMG! it smelled so good on me. Very fresh and sensual.

sofiii
sofiii

Shine starts with a zest of nice bergamot-y out-of-the-shower freshness and cleanness, refreshing, juicy and mouth-watering. Then it gets sweeter, and with a twirl of something tropical, I guess that’s the mutated (in a good way) pineapple and passionfruit combo.

Then at one point, all of a sudden, it becomes sweeter in a canned peach and other fruit salad sweet way and really heavy on the sweetness, but none-cloying.

Then similar to most of the Incanto perfumes, it hits a premature dry out, or is it the dry out? Shine simply becomes closer to skin and less sweet. It’s calm, nice, and inoffensive, just like a cup of fruit tea to brighten up your day. However the longevity of this perfume puts me off.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I've been dying to try the Incanto range of perfumes for awhile now and today I finally got the opportunity because I received a mini of Incanto Shine in a swap with another member on here.

My first impression of Incanto Shine was that it's light and fruity, which is what I was expecting, but what I wasn't expecting was a slightly masculine feel to it (perhaps due to the cedar) which seemed at odds with the fruitiness - usually I associate fruity with girly! So, that took me by surprise and I wasn't too sure about it initially because of that. It soon settled down on my skin though and the masculine whiff died away. It now smells light, clean, soft, fruity & girly!

I still want to try the other Incantos before I maybe plunge in and buy a big bottle of one of them, but it could possibly be this one!

Chantal

Here is the proper review I had promised in a recent post.

Upon spraying this, it is extremely bright, so many intense fruit scents all leaping up for attention. This reminds me a little of my favourite shampoo (colour me happy by herbal essences), not that it’s cheap or anything, it’s just a good, likeable smell. It is so delicious and fresh, like a fruity shower gel. Sudsy clean, and tangy sweet. After it settles in a few minutes, the listed notes of pineapple and peach coalesce to give the impression of a pear scent, or even something close to a green apple scent. With the help of the background floral notes, this scent keeps its soapy freshness and spunk.

Overall impression: this is intoxicatingly fresh and happy. It is positively beaming with the selection of fruits that this fragrance features, the bottle is one of the most unique and brilliant designs ever and in my opinion it does not misrepresent the scent; I find that the two are perfectly matched. I think that Shine really describes this too. It is Shiny. It is effervescent.

It does cost a bit more than other scents out there, and yes you may have to re-apply this, so my advice is to spray it on your hair or on a scarf if you are concerned about the value, because it does not change a whole lot from the middle to the end, aside from softening. Spraying on something other than skin can also be great because it will prolong the top notes a bit, and that is my favourite part. Just watch out for staining. I don’t know what colour the liquid is in actuality, it’s hard to tell.

Go forth and SHINE parfumistas!

lilew
lilew

Lovely, Fresh and wonderful. Purchased it blindly after reading reviews and going to purchase another for reserve. Makes my clothes smell so good, too.
Thank you.

Amylene
Amylene

It seems something similar to Dream, any big differences between the two? Haven't tried any of those yet!

Chantal

I agree with mimsko about the pear scent. When I bought this I was in Vieux Quebec and the woman who was helping me try a bunch pointed this out because she said it smelled like pear, which is why I tried it on. She was right. And I fell in love, and purchased immediately. IT must be that all the notes combined make up a pear smell. Still a go-to when I want something bright and fun. It's such a cute fragrance. It is on my to-do list to write up a proper review.

sinesthesya
sinesthesya

oooh my God! first I loved it, and bought it, but then I exchanged it for the heaven one, after buying the charms one.. but then I decided that I really wanted it.. so I bought it yesterday again! I love that masculine-femenine-fresh-sexy smell <3.. you have to buy it! :P

adamanda
adamanda

Incanto Shine shines all day long :) it is the most optimistic, happy and shining fragrance I have ever tried. It is the perfume with unique tones and atmosphere. I love it and I am going to buy it again soon!

mimsko
mimsko

For me - deffinately the best among the Incanto fragrances. I've always scented pear in this one...i know it's not on the pyramid, but I do, ever since I was first sprayed with it in a mall years ago. I test it now and then in perfumery shops and it always charms me. Has been on my wish list for some time now, but it somehow always gets neglected in favor of some new trendy fragrance. Maybe it's time I buy it finally.

perfumer11
perfumer11

very summery.delisious one. love it!

pyarkaaloo
pyarkaaloo

Based on many of his artistic and sensorial choices, i can tell you Salvatore Ferragamo is a class act- Feminine, chic, delicate yet bold.

Incanto Shine is one of the most beautiful bottles i have ever seen. At first glance you'd think 'fruity floral!' before anyone would have to tell you. If only to smell this precious work of art, i would imagine its notes blend beautifully to create a sophisticated & fragrant juice. Hope i'm right! ;)

Most looking forward to the mouthwatering top notes of pineapple, passion fruit & bergamot, and
cannot wait for the Peach and Freesia to open up at the heart- that has got to be a lightly seductive yet playfully fruity melange. I like my top notes to speak for me & while I hope they'd remain in the drydown I wouldn't want to be accused of tending toward linear fragrances, but sometimes you just want your signature scent/s to be straightforward.

While i am shy of musks, they are always among the base notes which comprise nearly every fragrance, so i trust it won't overwhelm this scent. i think the amber & cedar will be a touch lighter but my nose can only know after i test it. Hope to write a review of this soon.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I picked up a bottle of this last night after a friend bought her second bottle and I smelled it on her over dinner... Its very clean/fresh smelling,inoffensive and long-lasting although not overly strong... i would strongly recommend this one even 2 those who arent into fruity-florals just because this one has universal appeal...Everyone like 2 smell clean and fresh right???

nyoka
nyoka

I had the honour of testing Incanto shine and I was amazed! Ive never been really crazy about floral fruitty anything.Upon application tho,the purest scent of passion fruit Ive ever smelled.Slightly tangy but just like a real passionfruit.AS it fades away the scent of flowers waifs up to ur nose but wait!<<

Goldfinch
Goldfinch

Incanto Shine is a medium sillage frag, with not so good lasting power on me. I couldn't imagine loving so fruity floral-fruity scents later, but this one is pretty, lovely, clean, good for summertime with pineapple and a lot of peach (but fortunately not the synthetic-kind). It's like taking a shower on hot summer days. I like it and its bottle, too.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

At first Shine smelled similar to Beautiful Sheer to me. Maybe a similar combination of fruit/floral. Then I kept picking up on a men's cologne note mixed in there. I think the cedar maybe.
The fruity/floral part doesn't last. The men's aftershave cedar, bergamot, musk notes do linger on until the next day. I don't notice the pineapple, my sense of smell picks up the base notes really well. I'm not sure how I like a fragrance that starts out like ultra feminine Estee Lauder Beautiful Sheer and then changes into men's cologne with cedar by the end of the night.
But hey, I got it at a discount and it's not a bad smell just different.
It all depends on your own sense of smell , chemistry whatever if Shine will be for you. I don't see anyone else saying it changed on them so it might be my picking up on the cedar more.

Brownie
Brownie

I don't like it (AT ALL).Sold it out already.

Can't argue that it's fresh. Yes, as fresh as some kind of ironing chemical to make clothes neat.(Can't remember what brand)

TanjaS
TanjaS

On me this is solely a musky pineapple fragrance. It's sweet only to begin with on my skin. Fresh and shampooish. The lasting power is actually quite good on me. Not my favorite fruity floral, as I'm not that fond of pineapple, but I think it will appeal to women who loves pineapple and fresh fragrances in general.

karolla28
karolla28

I love it! It reminds me the beach in Spain in Santa Susana. And a litlle bit Chipie by Coty.

jazzgirl
jazzgirl

If you like fruity florals this is a great summer scent. It's more mature and a bit lighter than many of the fruity florals on the market. What I like best is that it is sweet, but not in a cake batter or cotton candy kind of way. Instead, it's very fresh and modern. I had purchased Flowerbomb at Saks in NYC a few years ago, thinking that men would love it. But, most of them thought it was too sweet. However, I got a lot of compliments on Incanto Shine. While probably not exciting enough to be a signature scent or special occassion perfume, it is a great choice for an everyday fragrance.

ccoolbaugh
ccoolbaugh

I just got this and I love it! It's perfect on a hot summer day. Not to heavy. I only wish the scent lasted a little longer on me. I still love it though!!

fashionistabelle09
fashionistabelle09

really love this scent! every time i sprayed it on, my day just brightens up. it's sweet, fresh, fun and relaxing at the same time.

flobenz
flobenz

Lots of pineapple--that's what comes to mind on the first spray of Incanto Shine. But although I do not like fruity scents, I keep coming back to this, for some reason. It actually smells... pleasant! It's fresh and young and fun, and everyone that smells it on me seems to like it. It's my go-to perfume for everyday wear. I live in the tropics and I've realized that it really does smell its best when you're out perspiring in the sun!

The bottom line is, this perfume is safe--safe to wear anytime and safe to give out as a present to anyone. I have yet to find a person who does not like this scent.

Carnelian
Carnelian

Not a terribly unique-smelling fruity-floral. I get the pineapple first on, with the bergamot - sweet-tart. A little too tart for me, with just a hint of bitterness. This wears off some, and I get the peony the strongest in the middle, then the cedar & light musk at the end (the source of the bitter, I think.) Mid-range staying power, about half the day. Not well-balanced to me, just too much sour throughout - it was best toward the end of wear, when the base notes surfaced to give it a richer warmth. I agree that it's a good choice for warmer temps. Okay scent, just not for me.

mllefantine
mllefantine

I absolutely adored this scent! It was fun and fresh and light and delicious - just perfect for bright summer days when all you want is a hint of fragrance.

lanimar
lanimar

I was looking for a sweet perfume, and the sales person recommended this. I bought it because I don't want to smell like the usual 'pink sugar' or vanilla-ish which one can smell almost everywhere. It is sweet on its own thing with a mix of floral.

Adelm
Adelm

The top notes are pleasant, fruity without being candy-sweet and very reminiscent of a shampoo scent. Quite lovely on a spring/summer day. But, after about 15 minutes, it's straight-up generic men's cologne (icy and cool, too) with nary a hint of its opening notes.

cucurs
cucurs

This scent somehow reminds me these "post it" sticky notes :D In the best way.
I like it. very much! :)) yummi
oh, yeah, the sillage also is great!

mandashell
mandashell

Okay, so I thought I liked this at first but after smelling it continuously it started to annoy me. Not feeling the pineapple in this one because it ends up smelling kind of musty, funky etc. It actually smells pretty cheap in comparison to the other scents that I own and ends up smelling like shampoo. Oh well. ;')

luxlover
luxlover

Crisp and fresh scent, I love it. Light summery scent that stays long on my skin. I also love the Bliss and I'll definitely buy the other Incantos I don't have yet. Bottle designs are all beautiful too!

c3c
c3c

Peach, pineapple, freesia, all blended so none stand out in particular and they smell good together. Very light, only slightly sweet (if your not a fan of super sweet perfumes you should be happy), not daring, just playful and nice. It won't be on my list of absolute favorites but I think it will impress me more in the summer. I can't wait to find out!

succubus
succubus

wow! a must-have for every floral fruity parfum enthusiast. I just bought this a while ago, since my friend recommended the Incanto line to me. So I asked the salesman which scent is the most saleable and he immediately said Incanto Shine. I tried the other scents and found out why this is the most saleable.

the pineapple and passionfruit in the top notes are just immaculate. it dries down to the perfect combination of peach and freesia. the base notes may be a bit powdery though, but I don't mind at all!

Incanto Shine is light and smells absolutely refreshing. Perfect for sunny days. Am still testing it for longevity, but am sure it's gonna stay long, because my body chemistry loves them floral fruity scents.

Trvevil

So, revisited this one and you know, it really smells nice. Shampoo-like like earlier, but I somehow adore it.

Sometimes I feel really tired from edgy perfumes with personality and crave for something easy to wear and easy to like, something not bold sweet, just light and fruity. I recently found that Incanto series somehow appeal this weird new liking and I'm thinking of purchasing one, but not sure which exactly xD

Shine for me is very appealing because note of pineapple (love it) and smexy bottle design and theme.

xen
xen

I only purchased this about three weeks ago...and it's nearly all gone!...Very light and fresh...a very nice perfume for the workplace as it's not overpowering....I will be buying another soon. Very nice........

tangledvines
tangledvines

Aaaaah *sniffs wrist deeply* I just adore this perfume! It is so fresh,sweet,citrusy and a little flowery. Perfect combo. There's just something about it that makes me feel happy. It gives me a warm fuzzy. :) I spotted one bottle of it on a shelf and was so upset to see it had been opened and slightly used. I gave myself a few squirts and left the store. As I drove home that wonderful scent kept wafting through the air and toying with my emotions. I finally couldn't take it anymore and I turned back around and drove back to the store and bought it anyway despite it having been tested, probably numerous times. Now that's love!
Next time I will purchase it off the net, but I just didn't have the patience to wait for its arrival through the mail. I had to have it now!

perfume-intense
perfume-intense

Absolutely adore this fragrance! So fresh and elegant. It lifts my spirits and fills me up with a good energy! Great stuff!!!

sharyssa

I went and bought a second bottle of this I'm not even done with the 1st one yet but this lasts so long I wanted more.It smells a bit masculine but has a really good smell.One spray will last all day.Good stuff!

When I first sprayed this on, my face must have transformed into something quite ugly when I detected that dreaded pineapple, my arch-nemesis, the one note that I cannot seem to be friends with no matter how hard I try.

Even tropical passionfruit and my beloved bergamot couldn't hide that all too familiar sour note wafting up towards my nose and giving me such an intense headache.

I was cross most of the day, but just to be fair I would keep sniffing my wrist hoping that the pineapple note would disappear or at the very least soften.

Thankfully it did and I was then greeted by an array of beautiful florals blended with peach. Quite a refreshing and bright scent, that smells very clean, like Sunsilk shampoo.

Okay so it's not a scent for me, but I absolutely adore, no, actually I'm enchanted by the cute, rainbow printed bottle. It's something you'd imagine a fairytale princess displaying on her dresser and quite possibly wearing.

Seeming that this scent has managed to bring out the inner child in me, I would definitely recommend this to young girls or even the young at heart. Either way this fresh, pretty and sweet scent is sure to capture your heart, that is if you enjoy pineapple.

KATHLEEN

GOT MY 2ND BOTTLE ^_^ FRESH, CLEAN, FEMININE AND CAREFREE FEELING HAVING THIS SCENT...I LOVE THE PASSION FRUIT, PEACE AND AMBER =)

dina
dina

All the Incanto family smells alike, nice fruity fragrances but nothing more.

poppy_vanderbilt
poppy_vanderbilt

Wow...i am going to be the odd one out on this one...it was not good for me....i just received a bottle of Shine and dream...from the bottle i thought it smelled like fruity hairspray from the 90's... it smelled like there was something bitter about it messing it up...my husband said it smelled like pepper on fruit...there is also a bit of that same bitter smell in Light Blue but in that it works much better...i wanted to love this so badly but i don't...even the bottle was not near as beautiful as it looks in the ads....i did the female and male test...(friends...co workers aquaitances)...on average most women thought it was "ok"...with a couple saying it was real good...and a couple saying it was real bad...on average men said "no"...with two saying it was "ok" and one of those said it depended on how hot the woman was wearing it.

I am also wondering if the bottles of shine and dream i got from ebay were switched for some weird reason...they were slightly used and the description for shine smells exactly like my dream and vice versa...hhhmmm

falovalo
falovalo

I absolutely love this. It's so clean and fruity, but the musk makes it different from the Escada summer editions. This smells like a fruity shampoo. The bottle is really nice as well. Great for winter as well as summer since the musk gives it some warmth.

TheUnicornSpell
TheUnicornSpell

Remember that commercial "Skittles, taste the rainbow"? Incanto Shine is what I imagine a rainbow would possibly smell like. This very tropical and fruity scent takes you to an elusive, enchanted meadow that exists perhaps only in fairy tales... full of colorful wildflowers everywhere, impossibly green grass and just open, carefree space... a couple of dragonflies fluttering by on their translucent shimmery wings and a rainbow not too far in the distance... This is like living in a land where it's perpetually summer.

An optimistic, energizing, outdoorsy kind of fragrance; the notes that stand out to me are pineapple, peach, passion fruit and maybe a bit of freesia. Passion flowers, rainbow and a dragonfly decorate the luminous and very pretty flacon.

periquito89
periquito89

While Jennifer Lopez Live is an enjoyable warm fruity sweet fragrance, this one, also fruity, tends to the fresh way. And does well I may say. Not sure if lasts. It may not be that great or groundbreaking type of scent, but how can I not like this on a girl, specially during the day, if I live in a hot place?

A refreshing one.

Erinshea
Erinshea

I love this scent---so perfect for summer, light and fresh. Like others have noted, it is short-lived but very nice and feminine while it lasts. Plus the bottle looks so beautiful sitting on your dresser!

guest_Rae
guest_Rae

Shine does have good staying power, but I swear it smells exactly like L'Oreal shampoo.

azuriiita
azuriiita

Cool with tropical notes :D
Nice for sunny mornings...
very notable pineapple and passion fruit... peony... peach... and amber
Good contender for the successful 'pleasures delight'

Annie_D
Annie_D

This is a cute and fresh fragrance, but something about it strikes me as young. It reminds me of fresh fruit during the summer, sweet and succulent, somewhat refreshing. However, I feel like I'm 14 again and running around all summer in the heat and finding solace in a fresh peach. I might just wear this so I can feel young and free again! :) All in all it is nice and cute, but it doesn't scream I'm a woman to me. I decided to buy Charms, just because the passionfruit is amazing and different. Everyone should try at least one incanto!

nightcrawler27
nightcrawler27

The best scent for women yet!!! It can turn gay guys to straight!

adussa
adussa

i'm not a fan of fresh fruity parfumes. but this one is sooo beautiful and sexy. perfect for sunny summer days

Guest_Russian
Guest_Russian

Nice,simple and refreshing.I bought it because I really needed smth of this kind for spring.
Actually,I am not a lover of this type of perfumes and I didn't like it when I smelled the sample,but on my skin,after some seconds the smell is heavenly,so,my advice is to spray it on your skin and let it reveal its notes.
I can clearly smell the bergamot and pineapple at first and the freesia from the middle notes.
The lasting power is average,I guess it's ok for a summer fragrance.

jasonx
jasonx

Wow, this smell like a dream. I got a test strip of this at the mall, I didn't care though cuz I'm a guy. But after the first sniff, I went all the way back to ask the name of this fragrance. A female friend of mine who never used fragrances before got hooked immediately and decided to buy this one. I'll have to try some male fragrances from this brand to see if I can get anything this good.
For this fragrance. Thumb way up! The bottle sucks though.

BlackAmberMoon

A fruity, fresh, youthful scent. It's ok, just not very memorable. Nice for casual summertime fun.

Trvevil

This fragrance smells like shampoo a lot. The previous Incanto I tried (Charms) also was like shampoo. This fragrance is very long lasting and smells very intensive. If you like exotic fruity smell then try it. Nice for summer.

JZ
JZ

sweet and a it too sweet for me. the bottle is nice

cheerio_888
cheerio_888

i just got a bottle of incanto shine.
i love the scent. it's light and not too overpowering. I got compliments from my friends just by wearing this!

hena a

smells like the new rexona deodarant. red colour - passion. i bought it in malaysia. if any of who have a chance to smell the new rexona passion, please do, it smells just like this.

KATHLEEN

just done with my bottle of this... nice and simple too!!! =] xoxo

kurisu
kurisu

The 2nd in Incanto line that I try.
My first try is Incanto Heaven,which too plain for me but this one is nice! Sweet and gentle pineapple shine me up,I feel refresh when I wear this one.
It's might be one of typical floral fruity fragrance,but it's well done,not too sweet not too fruity,just nice and comfortable to wear.And no harm to others for sure.So,great for everyday and office.

hena a

nice smell. refreshing and light. tho my brother said it smells like 'shampoo'.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I smelled this at Sephora and wanted it sooo bad! My friend bought it for her Sis who didnt care for it and passed it to me. Smells light and good at first spray. Then turns to a dirty clothes with perfume on them smell. Maybe its my chemistry. But I still wear it sometimes.

mizzgossip
mizzgossip

It's a nice fragrance, but not unique. I tried it on and thought it was very fresh, but nothing really special.

sjanira
sjanira

I don't know why but as soon as I sprayed this on my wrist, I smelled mangoes. A little while later it smells like a fresh, clean out of the shower smell. It's really refreshing and soothing to me. This one and heaven are the ones that last longer on my skin, more so than the rest from this series.

Althea
Althea

I like Shine probably most from all Incanto series. Great for summer - pineapple, bergamot, beautiful frezia. I agree it doesnt last long and another thing that put me off from ever purchasing it is, that soon after coming on market, this became very popular, too popular, just like D&G Light Blue. But otherwise it is very nice, fresh and simple.

Pa.princess
Pa.princess

Really beautiful scent. The pineapple is so fresh! The downside...does not last long at all:(

gigimarketing
gigimarketing

I think it depends of what you like...for me it is the best

hena a

is it true that this is the best of all incantos?

dolita
dolita

i've tried this perfume from a tester bottle and it was smell sooo good it opens with a pineapple and stay for minutes then turn to smell more peach for many hours and i recommend it for who like fruity scents but not too heavy its very quit i like to make it my next favorite one

juliebean
juliebean

Scent-snobs typically turn their noses up at this Incanto line. Not sure why. I find "Shine" to be quite lovely. It's a beautiful scent. I haven't found any issues with the lasting power, as the first commenter has.

A great choice for summer.

Oxygene
Oxygene

I had it in last summer. Very exciting, fresh and cheerful fragrance. But the staying power.... aaah!I was sad.I wouldn't buy another bottle.

moonoi
moonoi

really nice with fresh pineapple

one of my fav!

perfume_lover
perfume_lover

This fragrance really Last even though it a EDT.

guest_azelia
guest_azelia

i smelled this new perfume and its beautiful, sensual yet not too strong but lingers on your skin for a long time.

2007