Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Punta Ala Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men

Punta Ala Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men
dislike

I have it: 10 I want it: 12

Punta Ala by Salvatore Ferragamo is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Punta Ala was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top note is citruses; middle note is olive tree; base notes are cedar and vetiver.

Citruses

Olive Tree

Cedar Vetiver

Punta Ala Fragrance Reviews

Houstonx
Houstonx

Tried it in Saks Fifth Avenue. Very nice fresh spring summer frag. Longevity is good, but I am not sure about the projection since I only sprayed it on my arm. It's not a very complex smell, you can pretty much detect all the advertised notes. Very wearable. Opening is certainly more attractive than the dry down. I'd say more for men than ladies. $190 a 75ml bottle is too steep a price tag for this frag. I'd consider buying if the price went down to 100$ a bottle.

leovn
leovn

I tried this one in Saks Fifth Avenue yesterday. Nice scent, more on the masculine side. I mostly smelled a blend between cedar and vetiver and a bit of something "green" with a light hint of citrus. I really don't know what olive suppose to smell like (like the olive oil? or like the olive from The Body Shop?) so I give up on that.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Salvatore Ferragamo Punta Ala fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Salvatore Ferragamo Punta Ala, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Punta Ala by Salvatore Ferragamo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Punta Ala by Salvatore Ferragamo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Salvatore Ferragamo Convivio Salvatore Ferragamo Bianco di Carrara Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Salvatore Ferragamo Vendemmia Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Vetiver Babylone Valentino Valentino Uomo By Kilian Straight to Heaven Salvatore Ferragamo Golden Acacia Ermenegildo Zegna Florentine Iris Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Christian Dior Dior Homme Eau for Men Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Figuier Eden Lalique Encre Noire L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Robert Piguet Bandit Byredo Bal d'Afrique Ex Nihilo Bois d'Hiver Salvatore Ferragamo White Mimosa Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Salvatore Ferragamo Incense Suede