Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo for men

Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo for men
dislike

Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo for men Pictures

The Italian fashion house of Salvatore Ferragamo is launching a new masculine pillar fragrance called Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo in September 2016. It promises to bring an original take on gourmand fresh accords with the sensuality of rich woods. Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo is the new scent for men expressing Italian lifestyle, heritage and innovation.

“A sense of elegance and beauty. All the optimism and joy of a real smile. The ability to be modern, yet also timeless; to seize the day. All of this is part of the story of Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo, the new fragrance for men. A potion of pure Italian style.” - Salvatore Ferragamo Press Release.

Top notes: black pepper, cardamom and bergamot.

Middle notes: tiramisu, orange blossom and ambroxan.

Base notes: cashmere wood, sandalwood and tonka bean.

Available in 30ml Eau de Toilette Spray, 50ml Eau de Toilette Spray and 100ml Eau de Toilette Spray.

Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo was created by Alberto Morillas and Aurelien Guichard.

Black Pepper Cardamom Bergamot

Sweet Notes Orange Blossom Ambroxan

Cashmere Wood Sandalwood Tonka Bean

Ari
Blue Sugar

Uomo Salvatore Ferragamo Fragrance Reviews

kaysee
kaysee

Anyone knows how many calories per spray?
This one has to be fattening for sure.

joenick68
joenick68

I just got it and wearing it right on after the mostly good reviews, and I can say I like it but not Love it, I think I have to try it a couple more times and then a more accurate impression of it.

Knows2Nose

I don't agree with the review below, this is clearly a gourmand. Even the strongest notes are 'sweet notes' as the chart points out! You can't really put your finger on which specific sweet it is, kind of like walking into a bakery, its a combination of delicious smelling sweets. There are a lot of good gourmands out there, like the Muglers, Valentinos, Givenchy Plays, etc. but what makes this stand out is how smooth it is. There is no akward note which turns this into a beauty. Some are close, but the patchouli, leather, iris, etc. just doesnt dance well with the rest of the composition. Ferragamo does and and one of the few that has both an intoxicating smell and great balance.

rerthegreat
rerthegreat

Blind bought this based upon the reviews and based upon my love for tiramisu and gourmands done right. Opening is fresh for maybe a couple seconds and then you get blasted with sweetness, coffe, cocoa, tiramisu for sure. It reminds me of the One by D and G to a certain extent. Nutty, vanilla, creamy goodness. Just an amazing opening.

This lasts and lasts, and as the time passes the tiramisu vibe fades and you get a near clone of Versace Eros dry down. I saw one of the perfumiers who created this also made Eros, and it is plain as day easy to see. Its as if they substituted mint and apple for coffee. As this continues you are left with tanka/ambroxin drydown that rears its synthetic head.

I have to be honest I gave Eros a favorable review a year ago but have found it too sweet and artificial to wear much if at all. Uomo teeters close to Eros territory but the opening and mid are so good that for now, I can look past its highly synthetic drydown. If you do not like sweet, do not even think of buying this because this has the potential to give the wrong person an enormous migraine.

Glad I bought, not sure at this point this is a staple. If you are not a fragrance collector and you are just looking for something to smell good, I'd suggest you try this before you buy and give it a full, proper wearing and not merely go by a tester strip.

Knows2Nose

I sampled this and it definitely has a coffee cake kind of vibe, though I don't see any coffee notes in the description. Maybe it's the combination that creates a coffee smell. It's really similar to Valentino Uomo, just without the Iris.

doniking
doniking

I don't like almost all of SF frags except this one.
This one smells reaaaaaaallly good and it's the most expensive SF frag.
Women definitely will eat you because it smells like tiramisu, in a good way.
It reminds me of armani code profumo but more on sweet note. Armani code profumo is more on leathery note. In my skin Salvatore-Ferragamo uomo lasts longer.

davidmichael44
davidmichael44

when u first spray it is all coffee.. what a beauttiful scent
cake.coffee,ect... love it

kylesega2000
kylesega2000

Absolute compliment magnet!!!!

Well done Salvatore Ferragamo.

CDGfan
CDGfan

This fragrance , has a nice opening and turns into saccharine sweet mess, question is do I want to smell like a 16 year old high school bimbo named Amber or Becky? In other words its saccharine sweetness pushes into the realm of teenage girl fragrances .

Icucino
Icucino

I really don't get what all the fuss is about. Yes, the opening is awesome but in the drydown it becomes a lackluster "blah" fragrance. I reckon people developed a "love at first smell" due to the beauty of the first 2 hours and forgave the underwhelming drydown because of it.

I'm not telling anyone to avoid it like the plague but do yourself a favor and try it before you buy it. I know I should have done that.

fireknight_energy
fireknight_energy

The black pepper with cardamom makes it heavy in the first 10 minutes until it is settled with the ph of the skin, after that is good, like a regular perfume that you have but you don't remember the name of it. It's not like something that you will tell your friends about it, or to be very excited about it. It's good and that's it all folks.

Frample
Frample

The opening smells like a you just went inside a bakery in the winter. Then it settles down really quick into a warm spicy sweet creamy smell. Smells good. Smells eatable. Only downside for me is the sweetness. I find this too sweet. I am not a fan of overly sweet smell or even taste. The projection is quite weak also for me. But it is quite cheap as far as I've seen so I guess it is worth the money anyway

Times: definitely fall and winter and mostly night but I think it works in day too

Places and reasons: clubbing, date, dinner, office job

yann33
yann33

i'm very dissapointed by this one. toooooooooooo sweet , tiramisu note with shower gel vibe , cloying ......
big pass for me , sold my bottle today.

roym67
roym67

I wear it to office today and my co worker said it absolutely reminds him his favorite fragrance Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy . What do you think about that ?
BTW Uomo Ferragamo is very good !

Vlud
Vlud

A very hyped fragrance in 2016, Salvatore Ferragamo's Uomo is an interesting fragrance. Opens up pretty sharp and spicy but settles quickly into a warming, seductive sweet scent that will get lot of attention.

The sweetness in Uomo is the main thing that's going on in this scent. It's not a generic kind of sweetness, it is more of a refined one that makes you think of dark chocolate and coffee with a slightly boozy vibe.

You should definitely check this one if you like gourmands as it also has a sensual aspect to it.

Performance is good.

steve1991
steve1991

This is a crowd pleaser, really good juice. Only had to spray it once to know it's a winner.

Shahingh
Shahingh

كار جالب و يونيكي هست. در ابتدا بوي قهوه و شكلات ميده كه البته خيلي شيرين هم هست و تيراميسو رو تداعي ميكنه. از نظر دوام متوسط به بالا هست و پخش خوبي هم داره. از اون عطرايي هست كه اگر بيشتر از ٤-٥ تا اسپري بزنين ممكنه يه مقدار اذيت كننده باشه . در كل:
رايحه : ٩/١٠
ماندگاري: ٨/١٠
پخش بود : ٨/١٠
ارزش: ٨/١٠

bwieler21
bwieler21

This is a sweet gourmand that will keep you smelling the area that you sprayed it. Smells like a sweet, cake like coffee or Tiramisu. Great longevity and great projection. This won't be for everybody, not a safe blind buy unless you like sweet gourmands, in which case...GO AND BUY THIS.

adamthompson06
adamthompson06

All of the good parts of Chergui mixed with Rochas Man and I Love NY for All. Great price point and performance!

Uchibangbang
Uchibangbang

this is a luvly fragrance, it reminds me so much of bond no 9 new Harlem.I get about 2hrs on projection and 6hrs on longevity.well blended but not anything that would blow ur mind.

Lockon
Lockon

GEEEEZUS!
I wish my future wife smells like this.
Straight beautiful sweet gourmand fragrance.
Shocked that this scent is made for men.
I got looks at work and comments on the train.
It brightens my day.
I used four sprays; one on both wrist, on my neck and work shirt.
It's a gentle beast, that wants your attention like a cute puppy. But more spray of it will turn you into a cotton candy factory with fangs. That's a warning.
Anyway, I have smelt three feet away and I wore this in the dead of winter. So imagine if I wore this during the summer, Damn!
For four hours this fragrance is out there, after that your scent bubble shrinks...So at the seventh-hour mark it a few inches above the skin.
Anyone walking pass you will still pick it up the scent.
This is a must buy.
I will buy another asap...before the price gets jacked up before it's discounted or reformulated.
$47 for a 3.4 Oz Bottle.

SKU Number: ?(toss the box without taking a look at it)
Batch Number: 20G68AE3

Value: 8/10
Sillage: 8/10
Creativity: 9/10
Versatility: For anything & everything, at any time!
But I'd save it for something special.
It smells that good.

ma_ma
ma_ma

WOW! a sweet but masculine gem. It is as said, the gourmand lover's dream. It lasted for 2 days on my skin.

mkpunk
mkpunk

Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo is a better stronger version of Michael Jordan Legend to my nose. At first Ferragamo Uomo was a bit of a scent that I couldn’t figure out but then I thought about it and realized it was pretty much Jordan Legend but in a more cakey and less cappuccino-like and vanillay (due to the tiramisu) and a stronger and better version.

Uomo is not one you will like upon first smell. It takes some growing on you so if you haven’t smelt it before, DON’T get the sample vials and DON’T blind buy like I did. You will need several sprays so go for a decant whether it is eBay or services like ScentBird. I feel the more sprays, the better. It’s fine to get a tester if it is cheap but not at the normal around $45 prices.

The notes to me the star. It smells like several scents but this one is special. As I mentioned, there is quite a bit of Legend due to the bergamot and coffee notes. That said there is some spice to it with pepper similar to Ferragamo’s F Black along with a less cough syrupy orange blossom from Joop Homme and closing with the stereotypical tonka sandalwood in most scents. The mix to me really works.

Ferragamo Uomo is a night scent especially during the fall and winter. I think it is arguably a good scent for dates and nights out. It can work in office during winter days as well.

Ferragamo Uomo smells awesome. I really do like it but is at best a top 10 scent to me. I rate Uomo a 8.4 for a nice and semi-unique scent.

irving.restrepo
irving.restrepo

The first i smelled this i found a weird note like plastic, but the next Day...i found it awesomeee!! Very Very sweet and gourmand. Like a chocolate cake with almonds. I Just love it!

Scent 9/10
Longevity 8/10
Sillage 9/10(the first 2 hours)then 6/10

wxmath
wxmath

Sweet in a non-offensive way, good sillage and longevity. Definitely to me seems a more night cologne. Not one of the best but I'd give this a solid B.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

I won this in a Facebook raffle and after 2 full wearings I have decided that it's not for me. The opening is most likely what most folks love but it's just too in your face sweet for me with no balance. The orange blossom also plays a key note which smells unnatural. I know that just about every frag is synthetic but it seems that not enough effort was put into this. After a couple of hours the sillage drops off considerably but longevity is between 7-10 hours which is a good thing. More than likely if you love scents such as Ultra Male then this is for you.

ameagari
ameagari

bitter-sweet in a similar vein to A*men but without any of the complexity that made it oh-so-delicious, I'm surprised it's getting such a warm reception here despite how painfully average it is. It's a decent attempt on the bubblegum/gourmand mens designer trend, but it's just...meh. the aromatics in the top quickly fade to nondescript powdery sweetness from the cashmere and tonka. really didn't do much for me, pretty weak projection but decent longevity; it's not something thats offensively bad smelling but there's so much better out there at this price point (anything thierry mugler *wink*).

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A fragrance which smells like white coffee with heaps of sugar cubes...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 3 hours - 1 foot projection. Good performance. It was initially synthetic but soon settles. It does smell like coffee, but not your typical black coffee aroma, instead an overly milky coffee with a decent amount of sugar cubes.

3 hours - 4.5 hours - 4 inch projection. Perfomance starts to diminish after 3 hours so I don't think overall that this has great projection.. It becomes overly sugary now- aka it's a "builders coffee..."

4 hours - 8 hours. Quite strong on the skin but close to the skin. If you look hard enough at the notes then sandlewood comes though with a sweet tonka.

This is a fragrance which is different, soft and appealing. The bottle is simple but memorable.

Good

Kenudigme
Kenudigme

Sweet balls of gourmand fire! SWEET SWEET SWEET. This smells very similar to Parfums de Marly's LAYTON. After comparing the notes on both I can def see why. Uomo is siginifiantly sweeter in the dry down imo. This fragrance lasts a very long time. I'm going on 6 hours and the damn juice is go crazy on my skin right now!

pontifex maximus
pontifex maximus

Pretty good smell but on my skin there's a very, very sharp note. I don't really know what it is, but it gives me a headache. I'll pass.

keen(nose)
keen(nose)

OK smells like a coffee cake or tiramisu. It starts out sweet but not sickly or cloying sweet. The top notes are mixed with the heart right from the start. I get a hint of pepper and bergamot. The cardamom is not that distinctive in this scent either. That sweet notes is really obtrusive sweet notes which I think have coffee in it. This fragrance is pretty linear from here and the tonka isn't as powdery. I think this sweet is like a sweet coffee that brings a smile to your face. This scent isn't an offensive scent to my nose. It reminds me of a bakery or coffee shop. I think this scent is androgynous too.

Longevity 10/10 10 plus hours

Projection Arms length 3hrs then draws nearer to the skin.

Sillage 5/10

ShyGuyG
ShyGuyG

Sweet, sweet Tiramisu. That particular accord seems to ride it out from start to finish. It's very reminiscent of the feeling I get walking into the Italian Gelato/Coffee Bar my girlfriend works at.

Not complaining by any means. The smell itself is incr(edible) in my book! Perhaps this is not one for the non-sweet tooth. So be warned on that front.

Silage is as well +1

Different enough from most of the other 2016 releases I think to warrant a purchase, and I was more than happy to add it to collection.

Not bad on price vs. value in my honest opinion.

VexedRomance
VexedRomance

Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo is an enchanting coffee gourmand with a talent for romance that will take your breath away.

Uomo is a gourmand lover's dream. It's everything you'd hope to see and do on Valentine's Day. An evening out on the town, with the object of your affection. Visiting the café, and the bakery—just indulging her in sweetness and attention until the end of the night when she leads you to her bedroom and her heart just spills out over onto you.

Waking up in the morning, you're both like, "Whew...that was good!". This is exactly what it's like wearing Ferragamo Uomo for a day. The fragrance is sweet, and charming. Bold—and comforting. Passionately stimulating your every affectionate sense throughout the whole day; leaving you with the memory of an experience so intense, and satisfying.

The coffee and the tiramisu notes are very strong in the opening, and the concentration of these notes is very well-refined. Their flavor has a mild hazy quality to it—like well-made coffee; this perfectly medium aromatic body, without any sense of being too bitter or too bold. Semi-sweet, yet robust...with a bakery-like bakery essence off the top of it.

From there, the fragrance mellows out into a macchiato cream in the dry down. And although I would have liked for the tiramisu and the coffee notes to remain prominent to the end (with how perfectly refined the notes are)—the macchiato cream is comforting all the way through.

Ice cream, baby.

Occasionally, the tiramisu note rises to the top of the cream, with a full textured experience of its aroma. It's a really lovely effect—like getting a kiss from the one you love. Ferragamo Uomo retains this quality to it for the duration of its wear, and the intensity of the fragrance remains steady all the way through.

At the end of the night, when you get in bed, Uomo is as lovely to cuddle up next to as Versace Eros. It has the same smooth, romantic, and relaxing quality to it—only as a darker gourmand.

This makes Ferragamo Uomo a perfect fragrance for a women to scent her bed with. It's sure to provide good company, set the perfect mood, and ease even the worst tensions. Strong, warm, and comforting—like the presence of a man itself.

I personally believe that Ferragamo Uomo is a very long-awaited fragrance, that delivers in perfection a perfect gourmand for men. Not one to replace all others—but one among the gods.

landshark321
landshark321

Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo is definitely one of the more hyped designer men's releases of 2016, and for good reason---the purported tiramisu note and the amount of coverage it's received merits some attention from gourmand lovers like myself.

That said, Uomo is still pretty impressive, all things considered. Many seem to classify it as cloyingly sweet, but I regard it more as a sweet blend with more traditional aromatic masculine elements. The tiramisu is front-and-center but doesn't dominate the fragrance nonetheless. The sweetness is paired with sharper elements to start and in the dry down the experience becomes smoother, more relaxing. It's slightly spicier at the opening due to the cardamom and black pepper, which give way after about an hour to the tiramisu and eventually to woods and tonka in the dry down. I admit I don't get much bergamot or orange blossom at all--not really any citrus or floral contributions at all to this. It's mainly a sweet and woody composition to my nose, which is fine by me.

On performance, it's above average for an EDT, projecting significantly from the onset and having good longevity, as lingers just beyond the skin for 6 hours or more overall.

As expected, Uomo ought to work better for colder weather, and its projection is significant enough at the start to cut through colder temperatures, but it's modest enough to work on warm weather evenings, as well, as an alternative to a heavier-hitting option that might prove a little cloying in the summer, even at night.

I imagine this would be better for men but women could surely still wear it, as there's nothing especially masculine about it in the traditional sense, except perhaps for the spices at the opening. But in the dry down especially, it's just a sweet/woody blend that could work for any gender or age.

On price, it's not terrible from a retail standpoint ($90 for 100ml) but on FragranceX, at only $55 for 100ml, it's a great value., so this is definitely one I'll need to consider buying while it's this cheap to start.

8 out of 10

100% night fragrance
nice sweet scent

s.alswayeq
s.alswayeq

If u like gourmand fragrance this fragance maybe for you, the main player in sweet note here its the coffee with touch of dry chocolate with cold&sweet Citrus note in opining and sensual wody musk of Cashmere Wood, ambroxan and touch of sandalwood in base note, the opening reminde of l' homme ideal by gerulian Almost same Citrus but uomo diffrent in coffe note,yummy coffee :) cute fragrance worth the try
أطلقت دار سلفاتوري فيراغامو عطر جديد في أواخر عام 2016 موجه للرجال ومن تصميم الأنف الخبير والعبقري البيرتو موراليس وكذلك المصمم الموهوب أوريليان كيشار، هذا العطر حمل اسم ومو وتعني الرجل أو الرجل الحر أو رجل الأعمال بالايطاليه، أرادت دار سلفاتوري فيراغامو أن تعبر عن ذلك الرجل بالأسلوب الايطالي، ذلك الرجل الذي قد تراه صبيحة يوم مشرق في الشتاء في أحد المقاهي جالساً بالقرب من الشرفة المطلة على الشارع بلباسه الأنيق يحتسى قهوته الايطاليه وشطيرة التراميسو اللذيذه، ويدون بعض من المهام،ويهم للاستعداد ليوم مليئ بالتحديات والاعمال الشاقه والطموح والعاطفة!.

عطر ومو لا أعتقد أحد يختلف معي إن قلت أن جوهر هذا العطر أو التصنيف الأنسب له هو سويتي جورماندي (لذيذ شهي)،بداية مشرقة تناسب صباح ونهار الاجواء البارده كثيراً تشعر معها كشعور بالحمضيات والتوابل (المنعشة) (الهيل و الفلفل الاسود! ) ولكن بقالب سويتي وقاعدة عطريه واضحه من العنبر العصري والاخشاب المسكية الناعمه للتعبير عن الجاذبيه، وقلب نابضٌ بالمكونات السويتيه الشهية اللذيذه التي هي سر وجوهر هذا العطر والذي بناءً عليه ستقرر مدى إعجابك من عدمه، المكونات السويتيه اللذيذه في هذا العطر تشعر أنها مزيج من عدة مكونات لك أن تخمن القهوة والكاكو ولك أن تخمن حضور الكراميل والعسل والفانيلا والقرفه بشكل لطيف جدا مع غلبه واضحة طبعا لرائحة القهوة على ذلك المزيج السويتي والتي أرى أنها وضفت هنا بأسلوب غاية في الجمال والاتقان والامتاع مع لمحات من الشكولاته الجافة.

الحقيقة الجمع بين النوتات السويتيه اللذيذة والحمضيات قد يكون فيه نوع من الصعوبه لان زيادة جرعة احدهما قد يجعل من العطر غير مستساغ وعطر ومو نجح كثيرا في الخروج من ذلك الأمر وقدم لنا افتتاحية رااااائعه تمنيت الحقيقة ان تطول كثيراً مع توازن وتناعم جميل بين النوتات.

دعونا نعود للبدابة بتفاصيل اكثر العطر يمر في تموجات بداية قوية نوعا ما من الحمضيات وزهرة البرتقال لاضفاء الطابع الحمضي السويتي البارد والذي يحمل نفحة من رائحة البرتقال اكثر من اللمحة الزهرية المعروفة لرائحة زهرة البرتقال وبالتالي لا رائحة زهرية عميقه ولا نوتات انيمالك؟ ولكن مع حضور لرائحة التوابل لاضفاء مزيداً من الحيوية للبداية تلك التوابل ونظراً لحضور المكونات السويتيته منذ البداية اكسبتها الصفة السويتيته وغيبت كثيرا من معالمها التي نعرفها بالنسبة لي لم اشم الهيل برائحته المعهوده ولا الفلفل، ذكرتني البداية قليلا بافتتحاية عطر لا أوم ايديال من جيرلان تقريبا نفس توظيف الحمضيات ولكن مع بروز للنوتات السويتيه اللذيذه والقهوة بالتحديد بشكل عميق في عطر ومو ( ولك ان تتخيل ذلك المزيج الجميبل بين الحمضيات التي اقرب للبرتقال السويتي مع القهوة والكاكو والتوابل المحلاة والاخشاب كيف سيبدوا؟) تلك البداية تخف تدريجيا بحيث تصبح المكونات السويتيه لطيفة وناعمة وتخف مع رائحة القهوة لتمتزج بتناغم مع العنبر (المسكي الخشبي = الامبروكسان) وخشب الصندل وخشب الكاشمير ذو النفحات المسكية السويتيه الحسية ايضا. ولهذا سنجد في العطر جوانب حسية (جذابه) بسبب تلك المكونات من الاخشاب وخاصة خشب الكاشمير المكون الصناعي الذي يحوي لمحات من المسك، القاعده العطريه لهذا العطر متوازنه الحقيقه مع تبادل جميل في الادوار فيما بينها مع مرور الوقت
العطر بالرغم انه قد يبدوأ مألوفاً إلا أنه ممتع وهنا يكمن سر جمال العطر ممتع لانه يمر بتطورات كلها جميله الحقيقه ولهذا وبالرغم اني قلت سويتي لايفهم ان القهوة والمكونات السويتيه حاضرة دائما وبقوه بل تخف تدريجيا كما لتفسح المجال نهاية لقاعدة العطر ....،أجمل مراحل العطر البداية، عطر ظريف وجدير جدا بالتجربه مناسب للجنسين بالرغم من تصنيفه الرجالي
تحياتي العطره: سعد
رطب لسانك بذكر الله وصل على النبي

ahmadfelemban
ahmadfelemban

I love this fragrance. It is full of chocolate and some kind of coffee. Sooooo sweet. Love it!

FrozenSolid
FrozenSolid

I tried a sample of this. I agree with some of CGV's review below on this. I don't get it. Good lord this stuff is sweet. Why on earth would a man want to smell like very sweet Tiramisu. Unless you want to get your freak on in bed with your lady. I don't get this and the hype associated with this. This is not a dynamic scent that is blended well. Cloying, synthetic sweet mess. Definitely not a cologne for a man to wear on a first date or any date. ;) You will smell sweeter than your date...lol.

razmale_kl
razmale_kl

this is definitely for those fans of sweet and spicy scent like me.. you can't handle it if you're not into sweet fragrances.. this is the sweetest of them all..i love it! looking forward to grab one

harlemmal
harlemmal

I get the sweet aspects and something that reminds me of coffee. Overall it is a decent fragrance but I wish I did not fall for the hype. I am trying to give it proper wearings before I give it to someone but it seems to not have enough depth for the type of scent it is. Still worthy of a sample

robbledino
robbledino

This is good..sweet but mysteriously masculine..

Mr. Chris
Mr. Chris

I don't get the 1million bubblegum vibe at all from this

Tiramisu? Yes
Espresso? Yes
Similar to Rochas Man? Yes but just similar, it's not a clone. This scent is slightly more mature/serious and less playful. The performance of Rochas Man is a joke on me but I get good performance from this, performance is closer to that of New Haarlem.

Soft_bosss
Soft_bosss

Firstly this is a very unique fragrance and it is suited for the cool weather but since I live in Nigeria which is relatively very hot on a average day,I will be wearing this beauty for my evening/ night occasions. It smiles very sensual and applying to ladies.and this projections is a monster,you will get like 4 to 5 hours of projections and 10 to 12 hours of longevity from this fragrance.My rating for the beauty is a solid 4.5 star of 5 .I am giving it this rating because I have smile something better than this.

CGV
CGV

Whats the point of this juice? To smell like a tiramisú with a cup of cappuccino? Honestly? Yes, its a nice smell but soooooo ready made for your nose like all the processed food that you put into the microwave and voilá, theres your dinner. This fragrance doesnt trigger any imagination, doesnt move your fantasy and doesnt tell different stories. Its just plain, processed ready to "eat" smell. In the ice cream industry there are those aromas which they put into the ice cream base while developing its direction of flavor. This is like that. Oh, lest make this an tiramisú/cofféé ice cream, put the aroma in, done. Same here. Horribly unimaginative yet it will be a good seller for the festive season because its smells so cozy with a broad appeal.

Anast
Anast

Firstly I hated it. Now i see that is a very nice fragrance. Playfull ,simple suitable for club but not for an formal dress code event. Also in my opinion this is under 38 years old. It worth its money as the longevity is super and the sillage enormous... Betwwn this, spisebomb and Armani code profumo i choose this.

Guinea54
Guinea54

Review on first impression.. I really like it. Its a familiar smell but at the same time it is unique. Its sweet but I don't find it overly sweet or cloying like people are saying. Its not as sweet as something like rochas man, or chmen or ultra male. To me it has a freshness to it from the lemon and a fruitiness at the top. This mixes with the warm sweet notes to give it this slightly fruity, slight citrus gourmand.. Some of what I am getting I can't put into words, but its a great fragrance to me. Something that has a sweet thing going on but gets away from the 1 million bubble gum vibe that is popular these days.. I am surprised more people don't like this fragrance.

Melbourne man
Melbourne man

Very interesting in a good way.
This morning i sprayed this on and walk out of the room. The spice was prominent on opening but quickly transitioned to this tiramisu note (more to me like the coffee liqueur you would find in a tiramisu) and i would definitely put this in gourmand territory.
Shortly after, i walked in to the room where i had sprayed this and could still pick up the bright ope i g in the air. On my skin it had settled down to a lovely sweetness.
Seven hours later, this is basically a skin scent now and the predominant thing i pick up is a faint lipstick iris reminiscent of Dior homme.
Just a lovely scent.

Your arsenal
Your arsenal

I love it. The opening is pure magic. Very good longevity as well.

Raidthesaladbar
Raidthesaladbar

I checked this out at the Ferragamo boutique because Aurelien Guichard created Chinatown, and I wanted to see if he had more delightful surprises up his sleeve. Well, certainly not this one.

The most appropriate marketing blurb would have been "Hey, remember Rochas Man? We hope you don't!". Don't get me wrong, it's by no means bad - it just doesn't add anything noteworthy to the whole "dessert-on-spicy-green-notes" genre. As several others here have noted, it's essentially liquid Tiramisù, even though it lacks a key ingredient (liqueur). If you want a safe comforting gourmand and dislike Rochas' hissing synthetic cream note, give this a try. If you're looking for a more interesting dessert-like gourmand, I'd suggest you try Hermès' Ambre Narguilé (cinnamon apple pie) instead.

MeThePerson

And yes,... I do actually have a positive opinion on the fragrance. The notes themselves intrigued me and I have tried and tested this fragrance in an attempt to genuinely like it, because 'on paper', with the listed notes?... I SHOULD.
But... As much as I do LOVE to continuously smell and appreciate this, it is not one that suits me to wear.
The lasting power is pretty good and I have to say I was not expecting the longevity to amaze me, but The overriding vibe of the tiramisu(One of my favourite desserts) note stays too 'Liquorice-ey' for me throughout.

The dry-down is soothing leather and warmingly pleasant, but still does not grasp me in the way that my favourites do by having a certain hook.

Before you think that this is a negative review?...

This fragrance makes me glad that I have my own signature scents, in the way that I want Ferragamo Uomo to be somebody else's so I can compliment them on what I couldn't make work for me... see what I mean?

Chazas

@John E Buoy strange, your code is not found on "checkcosmetic", just like mine with G lettering, which mean year 2016, my guess, website is not updated yet.

@the below thread...

wow.

So perfume is made in the same way that god created the heavens and the earth?

'hashtag'concept-visualisation-progression-development-brand loyalty-bottle design/packaging-marketing-release.

Well done Mr Darwin.

John E Buoy
John E Buoy

@Chazas My bottle and box codes are the same. 10G79E1

Chazas

@RoyalPerez516 could be, could be not.

It was released July/September 2016 depending on the continent, but that does not mean that it was produced same time as it was released, it was made and bottled at least a half year earlier, just like other new fragrances before release. Same goes for Package/Box production, packages are made way, way before release.
The only thing is strange, that batch code differs on the box and bottle by one letter, on the box 10F74E2, on the bottle 10G74E2, F means 2015, G means 2016, so in all, that would mean that box was made in 2015 and fragrance bottled in 2016, that is kinda possible.

Plus it is not a Dior, that would be totally strange if you could get a fake just after release, of not so very popular fragrance Company and fragrance it self, when it was even announced not so long ago.

Other thing, the quality box, bottle is absolutely the same as in Douglas, batch code lettering and everything match the original, and even my F Black, same font and so on.

And most importantly, it smells the same as in Douglas, and it is amazing, I love the smell, and I would not think of a fake, because wearing it for a week, it last very long, I took some cloth from two days, and it still projects.

I just changed status to "VERY LONG LASTING".

So I would want to hear from those who have Uomo and comment on their batch code.

RoyalPerez516
RoyalPerez516

@Chazas, impossible - this frag just came out a month or two ago in this year 2016!

Sorry but you may have a dupe!

Nisay
Nisay

It is like an Sunday with your Family when you smell the Tiramisu with an Espresso and you waiting the hole weeke only for it. It feels like this when you Spray it really strong sweetnes with coffe taste it`s absolutely Unique.
This is one of my Favorites because i love Tiramisu :D

urobian
urobian

Beautiful design in bottle; strong, solid and dense. Smell is complex but easy to like and surely could win great reviews in next months.
At first seconds some licore - gourmand fresh tunes are very strong going to a woody dry aromatic phase with a sweet line. The smell is very inductive to some kind of abstract floral sweet notes and lost clarity in some minutes make it vague but luminous in the last base. I find some connection with Ideal Guerlain not in smell but in aromatic concept that is the kind of new modern tendences in perfumery.
In some time could be part of my favorites..

sylvain.cheung
sylvain.cheung

I really like this scent! I had a crush on it at first spray. However I found it is way too sweet after a full wear. I still can smell the sweet scent on my cloth after 24 hours...I actually wish it could be watered down...
Still like it!

beavisbonce
beavisbonce

Tiramisu? Yes but not at the end of a fine dining experience. This is tiramisu at a swingers party in Walthamstow offered with a serviette full of peanuts and an ashtray. The standard of wives waiting to be swapped is 'mum went to Iceland' (uk advert) and the Cointreau downed for courage at the door is rising threateningly in your throat. I'm not bashing the scent as I wear it often as a macho Angel but it's not classy its deeply loud. It's hairy assed truckers getting their end away in a 3 bedroom semi after Margaret the 56 year old host has doused the joint with vanilla room spray to mask the spilled whisky on the carpet from last Saturday.

Hello everyone,
Please, I am writing to those who bought this fragrance and want to ask if you can write yours batch number or check in on "checkcosmetic" and see when it was made?
Asking because this fragrance been released in July/September 2016, but mine batch says it is made in July 2015 a year earlier, is it possible or I got screwed?

About FRAGRANCE / SMELL itself:
Smelled it in Douglas and wow, It is a "Mixture" of known fragrances DNA's like One Million / Prive, Tom Ford Noir Extreme and Valentino Uomo, when you smell the drydown from the distance it remineds me of Azzaro Chrome Legend just with added sweetness and milk notes like A*men, but mostly it smells a lot like Armani Code Profumo,

It is an amazing and rich smell, which reminds only but luxury, when smelling it up close it smells absolutely unique and the bottle itself, different and luxurious. A great addition to Ferragamo house.

Smell: Unique
Sillage: Above average
Longevity: It lasts...

Bought it online almost twice as cheap than as it was in Douglas. I have checked the batch code and it made me curious.

Overall, Box and the Bottle is very quality made, seems absolutely genuine.
BUT:
on the box batch is 10F74E2 which says, made in "14 of July, 2015", but on the bottle batch is 10G74E2, which does not show anything on checkcosmetic, F in the code means 2015 year, G would be 2016.

Please help me out and confirm what year your bottle is made.

Creedscents
Creedscents

I love this fragrance, but not as much as Dior Homme Intense. This is my Second favorite in the designer sweet fragrance category. As soon as you apply Ferragamo Uomo you will smell caramel and this gets better as it progresses. Lasts pretty much all day and projects nicely. Ferragamo Uomo gets 10/10 from me.

Art Vandalaay
Art Vandalaay

Coffee/Tiramisu, dark citrus orange and Tonka. Think Mugler without the Mugler. Projects for up to 3hrs and will still be going strong for 8hrs+. My wife's words are "dark and sexy".

It is dark and most obviously suited to autumn/winter but I feel that the Orange Blossom citrus is bright enough and constant enough to make this wearable on a cooler summer evening. The tiramisu adds a nice whiskyness to the coffee note that just adds to a great composition that gives you a bit of everything I have described, as the scent develops on your skin.

candaricky
candaricky

*First review here! Hope you are all doing great!

To start off, I was extremely excited to try this scent as I am a sucker for sweet, gourmand scents. When I heard this had a tiramisu note, I was drooling on my screen...especially since tiramisu is my favorite dessert...

When you first spray this fragrance you get the bubble gum vibe from One Million that other people have mentioned before. After five minutes Uomo settles into a much more pleasing and alluring scent where you can smell the tiramisu note prominently. After it settles for another ten minutes I was greeted by a surprising milk chocolate background where I also believe the tonka bean note also comes out. After rounding out to the two hour mark, I was shocked to receive a warm leather note, all the while still holding the sweetness from the start.

Projection on this is amazing for the first two hours before settling into about arms reach. At the six to seven hour mark, it finally becomes a skin scent on me. As far as longevity, I can still smell this after 9 hours of use! I would have to say performance is great on Uomo.

Overall, this is a great fragrance for Autumn and Winter. Occasion? This is a great date scent and night scent! The alluring aspect of this is something my girlfriend agrees on. This is one that I will be putting to use in the upcoming months!

Scent: 9
Projection: 8
Longevity: 10
Versatility: 8
Overall: 8.5/10

Twilight99
Twilight99

After wearing this for a few days, I'm really starting to like it. The sweetness makes it perfect for these cold autumn days we have here now. I've been switching between this and 1 Million Prive, and I feel they are pretty similar. Uomo has better sillage, but I can't decide which I like better. They both are just so cosy. In the beginning I was unsure if I liked this stuff, but now I'm really happy I bought this bottle.

NuclearOud
NuclearOud

To me this smells like a better quality version of Rochas Man, for me this is a feel good scent. When it's cold outside and your indoors with a loved one, this wraps you in a blanket of yummy, comforting goodness. I don't get the associations with 1 million and other generic scents, I think this is quite different. But if you are not into sweet or gourmand then I think this won't be for you, but if you like Rochas Man or Pure Tonka the give this a whirl, I think you will like it. I like the bottle design as well, really cool.

nexangelus
nexangelus

I am pretty sure I have described this on the forum threads as tiramisu. Yes, I am not usually a fan of overly gourmand or sweet perfumes. Most of the feminine ones do not hold my attention because they are too cloying, too girly or just sickly sweet. But this one does. Out of all the perfumes, latest releases and other things I tested last month, this one stood out by a long way for me. I do enjoy the scent of alcoholic beverages captured in perfume form, so this one appeals to me. Boozy, nutty, spicy, coffee tiramisu. What is not to like, if you happen to love boozy gourmands? It does have a spiced, woody drydown. Thumbs up Ferragamo, my first love in this house!

Manny44
Manny44

I wore this today and it smells like Tom Ford Noir Extreme drenched...and I mean absolutely drenched in honey and sweet liquor. The smell of alcohol was overwhelming for the life of the fragrance. This was way too much, in every way for me, BUT... i have to say that I'm not a fan of overly sweet or gourmand fragrances so I'm not really in its target audience. 5/10.

skiadero93
skiadero93

Can someone please message me where or how I can get this in the USA?

josevancouver
josevancouver

Damn....I just sampled this stuff here in Canada...and I like it. Wow! Warm, sweet.love the tiramisu note. I am getting a bottle of this stuff

Edit: so I got a bottle and wow....love this scent. It has a beautiful aroma, projection and longevity are solid. It's just a warm, inviting scent. It certainly has gourmandish qualities as well.

scentualMan
scentualMan

Always been a huge fan of Salvatore Ferragamo's work. At one point or another, I've owned all his masculine fragrances except for the Incanto line. My main fault with his fragrances is that the last few releases have been too subtle or not fully original. For example, Acqua Essenziale and its Blu flanker seem to be interpretations of Bleu de Chanel, and Attimo was a skin scent. When I heard the news of this fragrance's impending release, I was hopeful that Ferragamo had endeavored to create something truly signature and unique. Not only was the list of ingredients compelling and original, but the brand had enlisted the talent of one of the industries finest creators: Alberto Morillas.

Well, upon entering the Ferragomo store on the Magnifent Mile, I was treated to the delightful smell of Uomo sprayed generously on a sample card. This aroma is EXQUISITE!! It is charmingly sweet but also complex enough to provide the nose with several layers and tones to enjoy! And even after 30min of walking around, while holding the sample card casually in my hand on the street, I was treated to wonderful waffs of the sweet, dessert-like goodness up to my noise and cutting through the often musty city air. While the sweet, tiramisu note is continually evident, Morillas has masterfully tempered this to create a masculine aroma that's never too foodie. It conjures my memory of the effect of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin - incredibly sweet and edible but simultaneously disarming! There's also some Spicebomb in there, but with less spice and more sweet notes. It's truly an exceptional work of fragrant confection! I can't wait until September 15th when this official launches!! I'll be in line for a bottle immediately!! 10 out of 10

lneleman
lneleman

I went into the store expecting to smell La nuit de l'homme combined with tiramisu.

Upon first sniff I got a blast of quality leather combined with sweetness. It did not remind me of La nuit de l'homme at all. In the end it does not either. But it does remind me of something else. It smells very reminiscent to Lanvin's Avant Garde combined with the opening of Pure Tonka. It has the darkness and powder of Avant Garde and the spiciness of Pure Tonka.

Aside from the beautiful bottle and excellent sprayer, this is quality juice. I will definitely pick it up when the price reduces.

Tattix
Tattix

SUMMARY
Scent : 8.5
Projection : 8 (Summertime)
Longevity : 7

DETAIL
Smelling this on a card won't give you anywhere near an accurate idea of how it will smell on your skin. This is a gorgeous scent. Similarities to Thierry Mugler's "Pure Tonka" I feel but much smoother, more complex and far better I'd argue. To me this has additional spicy, boozy elements that really round out the scent beautifully. It seems to be best for Fall, Winter and to a lesser extent Spring but I personally feel it's good in summer too... just with a lighter application.

Uomo's increased potency in high heat can be a great thing, it doesn't get cloying. It was a pretty warm *day* for London (23°C) but one small spray had a lady friend visibly smitten with this thing. She loved and praised the Club De Nuit Intense Man layered with another citrus-based cologne I was wearing on my neck but literally kept lifting my forearm to sniff it where I'd sprayed Ferragamo's "Uomo" on to test. I've never had my forearm hugged and sniffed like that in my life. To be honest even I couldn't help sniffing it too. I'd classify this as a sweet gourmand with sophistication, complexity, depth and exceptional performance that I easily recommend. I could go on and on about this beauty but I'll stop there. Will definitely be getting a large bottle of this soon.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

I cant give a detailed experience or test to this perfume because am still doning it at the moment but I thought I let you know... rarely have I been at first smell so positively hypnotized by a fragrance like this did in the first 30mins... It starts very strong, Balsamic (I hope that makes sense) and sweet, which in itself isnt new but then very first the pepper comes firing on all and I mean all cylinders... it did remind me alittle bit of Givenchy very irresistable with some honey in it... or maybe the Michael Jordan perfume that smells like honey but with more pepper... another parrelel would be a darker Euphoria Intense.... to sum up everything, it is strong. I will say, I love it. I´m still testing the longevity at the moment but sofar its hour 5 and I myself can still smell it with 2 sprays on my neck... which in my experience means people around me in a radius of atleast 2 meters can smell it too.

A.Molitoris
A.Molitoris

PFFFFFFFFFFFF. Just took it from the table of an Amsterdam Douglas, sprayed, and.........HOOOOOLY DAMNNNN. This is soo good. Like a nice mixture of Ultra Male, 1 million, and Dior Homme Intense.

amylouise_
amylouise_

LOVE this (and I'm a lady)! Ladies, don't be afraid to wear this. The sweet, warm, cozy notes are totally forgiving and because of this, you can get away with wearing it. One spritz is enough. The dry down isn't bad either, although, I love the opening way more. I feel this fragrance should be marketed as unisex because it doesn't scream "man" to me, but rather, a scent that can be shared by both. :)

5fashion

Only available in London at the moment. next month will debut world wide ;)

Riverwide
Riverwide

I just love this one. Sure, it won't be for everyone, but if you love rich, sweet, warm scents like Dior Homme Intense and L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme, then give this one a try. It's like a more commercial, "friendlier" version of those two. Soft, rich, chocolatey, slight coffee-like notes, with just a hint of Tom Ford's Black Orchid buried somewhere in there too. This will be utterly delicious in Autumn/Winter. Wonderful longevity and sillage too. I've never raved about a Ferragamo scent before, but I truly adore this.

ScottyBebop
ScottyBebop

Where are you guys finding this? Is it in the US yet? This one is #1 on my hit list.

groover
groover

This was so worth the money, i just cant
stop sniffing myself, oh man the sweetness
is just amazing, a masculine fruity vibe
that is highly addictive, must be the best one
i have smelled from Ferragamo, they sure have
a winner with this one.

5fashion

I own this perfume, really good scent, it leaves a nice trail of chcoclate, this is sexy but yumi, like no other.. this is good for fall winter spring, but since everyone like chocolate body lotion for summer, why not using summer night ? =) Love it!

simon.edwards
simon.edwards

*DAMN!* This stuff is AWESOME! I've spent a lot of time with the aqua essenziale range this Spring / Summer, and didn't have any real interest in this particular release. Saw it on display this morning and am just wowed by the amazing aroma - it reminds me a little of Lalique's Terre Aromatiques, but this is, in my opinion, better. Compared to a lot of other recent releases, the sillage is spectacular....its currently sitting on a bookcase a metre or so away and is just booming away in a very pleasant way. Sweet amber / Tonka, with a good citrus undercurrent. Its just great, and is certain to be a hit this autumn / winter. Go try it!

iconoclast
iconoclast

Despite being 'launched' in a couple of months' time, this has been available in London since at least mid-July 2016.

antonpan
antonpan

This could be a hit, but who knows. Very, almost syrupy sweet. A cross between La Nuit de L'Homme, Azzaro Decibel and Givenchy Play Intense. Starts off with a fresh tiramisu similar to sweet licorice in Decibel, in the dry down it changes into sweet spicy La Nuit de L'Homme with parts of Decibel remaining and some tonka coffee of Play Intense. A catchy and tasty, but... it smells as a mix of everything popular in a sweet genre.

The bottle is a masterpiece.

Very interesting bottle and so is the scent within. Finally someone has done a good, sweet smelling, rich, gourmand oriental in the designer realm and I never in a million years thought it would come from Ferragamo.
Perhaps I'm being slightly hasty and rushing into reviewing this (something I rarely do without at least a couple of wears under my belt.) because I only briefly tried it on my arm today. It shapes up to be something sweet but not cloying and genuinely deep, without being harsh in any way. Uomo opens with a fruits, a tart sweetness, which actually when settled smells more like a slightly boozy fig scent. The base is a kind of powdery cacao and tonka bean vibe which I must admit I didn't immediately associate with tiramisu but I suppose a kind of vanilla/chocolate/coffee is exactly what tonka and cacao are so...yeah Tiramisu. (a dessert I love BTW)
The bottle has a striking look to it and is reminiscent of Lubin, guerlain and Lalique flacons with the similar embossed black bits.
I will have to update this review because I'm intrigued to try Uomo again and that fact alone means its a good release. Be warned though this fragrance is for those of us with a sweet tooth and I'm predicting it will not be to everyone's taste.

Dark-X
Dark-X

- The sweet note is actually tiramisu, the Italian dessert.

- The bottle is beautiful, & as noted by the other is similar to Lalique's L'insoumis.

- Will update this review when I get my hand on a sample.

picasso_x
picasso_x

Bottle is similar Lalique. I hope odour not similar Lalique.

matty64
matty64

This looks very retro, also similar to the new Lalique bottle.