Designers » R S » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Muschio (Musc) Santa Maria Novella for women and men

Muschio (Musc) Santa Maria Novella for women and men
dislike

Muschio (Musc) by Santa Maria Novella is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features musk and powdery notes.

Musk Powdery Notes

Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere

Muschio (Musc) Fragrance Reviews

Tiesasaltas
Tiesasaltas

Parfum merveilleux, ode à la nature et promesse de Méditerranée..Me encanta!

WildDove
WildDove

SMN Muschio is a powdery light musk, but the musk can be animalic.

AveParfum
AveParfum

This is an unusually delicious musk. In fact I don't think I have ever found musk to be edible before Muschio. At times I can't tell whether I am smelling white musk or white chocolate with steamed milk! There is a vanillic creaminess that is really cozy and sweet. This is conjuring the same images of snow banks that I think of when I would wear Malle's L'Eau d'Hiver. What Muschio has going for it is that the sillage is much better than L'Eau d'Hiver. If you don't mind not having that little bit of green in Malle's perfume, Muschio is a worthy substitute. I don't mind!

Moonlocks
Moonlocks

I don't love it immediately. It needs half an hour to settle, in my opinion. But it quickly becomes a delicate, clean musk with a hint of powder, feminine and beautiful, gentle,and soft. Somewhere within it is a base of something warm and comforting, like my skin but better (the musk, I suppose?) that reminds me of the scent of a hot cotton towel straight from the dryer.

I did not expect to like this. Yes, I do enjoy fabric softener and laundry smells . . . but I've only been marginally impressed with any of the other clean musks, or laundry-scent dupes for that matter. SMN Muschio/Musk is different, more all around.

As a skin scent, longevity is awesome. It is very much there the next day, very close to the skin, almost as if it really is just "me, but better." As such, it is subtle, easy to wear. If you want to own the room, this is not your scent of the day. This one you keep more to yourself, I think (though I am not 100% certain as I'm testing a sample vial, rather than multiple sprays).

This is full bottle worthy to me.

Dominic80
Dominic80

HELIOTROPE! IT MUST BE IN THIS LOVELY INTOXICATING SCENT!!!

Caramelle
Caramelle

Muschio on my skin is not as simple as one might think by the listed notes.
At first I get a sweet musk with an underlying nuttiness and I am pretty sure I can smell some vanilla,too.It's very beautiful and comforting.
After a while it smells earthy on me which I think must be the patch note.
I do not like this second phase as much as the first,but the scent is not so loud in the second phase so I am not annoyed by it.

It's quite a unique,true musk scent which doesn't resemble those that are sold in drugstores. I definitely recommend sampling on skin first.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Santa Maria Novella - Muschio

Simple powdery musc scent.
Some times i got lavender behind it but just for few moments.

I think it behaves just like a cologne but too simple and almost not detectable - longevity was poor on my skin.

Dry is the best part of it as we can feel a warm musc that brings some confort.

Just good.
PASS

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Santa Maria Novella Muschio (Musc) fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Santa Maria Novella Muschio (Musc), you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Muschio (Musc) by Santa Maria Novella. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Muschio (Musc) by Santa Maria Novella represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Frederic Malle L'Eau d'Hiver Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Pierre Guillaume PG21 Felanilla Chanel Bois des Iles Serge Lutens Clair de Musc Byredo 1996 Inez & Vinoodh Serge Lutens Chergui Le Labo Santal 33 Le Labo Rose 31 Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Tonka Imperiale L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Frederic Malle Une Rose Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two