Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

dislike

leather
smoky
Blacks Club Leather Shay & Blue London for women and men Pictures

Blacks Club Leather by Shay & Blue London is a Leather fragrance for women and men. Blacks Club Leather was launched in 2014. The nose behind this fragrance is Julie Masse. Top note is leather; middle note is cognac; base notes are mahogany, beeswax, woody notes and incense.

Leather

Cognac

Mahogany Beeswax Woody Notes Incense

Blacks Club Leather Fragrance Reviews

Bkelk
Bkelk

Let's keep this simple; I really didn't like this. There was something very medicinal in the opening that gave me an instant headache. While there is something there that will remind you of a black leather club chair, there's also something there that reminds me of John Varvatos without the creaminess.In other words - it smells cheap and synthetic. I'm not getting much Cognac, but there's something floral and powdery that seems to be "competing" with the leather notes as opposed to blending together harmoniously.

xvxmatthewxvx
xvxmatthewxvx

Currently my favorite leather fragrance. Hope to buy a full bottle soon.

Peppery, rosy (probably the beeswax), herbal, enchanting, nostalgic, reminds me of my parents, fine leather, aftershave, dash of lemon, mahogany, cognac, beeswax.

Like a fresh woody snifter of citrusy herbal cognac

the leather is noticeable but it's not overpowering.

I give it an A+

[email protected]
kasimdubur@gmail.com

Just amazingly enjoyable;-)

ConsumerThis

If you like Oud Alif , then you're going to love this and vice versa.
This has to be one of the best most well done quality leather compositions I have ever smelled. The concentration on these bottles are amazing also!
Wow! Leather...western oud...dark sweetness and some wood. What else can a guy like me ask for. With out a doubt, I will be getting a full bottle of this!
Every time I smell this, I am just blown away
I love it !!
Best leather I've smelt to date

ConsumerThis

Oh boy! I'm going to go broke. This is another "full bottle" I need. I got 25 samples from luckyscent and well this time most all of them are great. Which I'm glad as nothing's worse than dropping $100 on samples and getting one or two that are only full bottle worthy....like last time...this and memo Italian leather are going to be in my arsenal before winter time comes, I love this type of leather...love it!!

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I was sold on this one at the Scent Bar in Los Angeles. I've smelled many of the leather scents - it's my favorite note - but this one is superlative due to the woods and booze notes. It smells like... a club. A fine club. Very, very nice. A little more sillage and longevity would be good, but...

------------------

I've been wearing this off and on for the past six months. The more I wear it, the more I like it. This is seriously good stuff! Leathery, boozy... it hits the right notes for me.

steve1991
steve1991

Pretty good.. lots of incense to start, when it calms down it's better.. but I prefer Bentley Intense EDP personally.

lester.lee.7140
lester.lee.7140

I agree with DaneGR, well blended, comforting scent. Projection isn't beast but I'm ok with that. I don't believe in choking out a room.

DaneGR
DaneGR

Incense, leather, and woods. Mild sweetness. Rounded. Not groundbreaking or new, but very well done. A favorite.

professorlilith
professorlilith

In the bottle the leather is very dominant--it smells to me just like an old library of dusty books and leather furniture, including some of the dust and the cigar smoke The-real-deal mentions below. On my skin, though, the woods and cognac come out immediately and stay for quite a while. The rich but yes, dry, leather smell remains throughout. In fact, it smells great on me, sexy in a grown-up and feminine way, for the four to five hours of longevity I give it.

The-real-deal.
The-real-deal.

A solid fragrance.

The notes/main accords listed here are a little off to my nose.

Opens up with a dry leather, cardboard, cedar wood and some lemon rind.

Stays pretty consistent from there with the old, dusty books thing creeping in along with some cigar smoke in the background.

Do not pick up animalic notes anywhere, nor any cognac.

This is a very dry and dusty leather. In contrast to Tuscan Leather by Tom Ford, it is not nearly as "new"-leather dominant, nor as sweet, without background saffron or fruit notes of any sort.

Couldn't see a woman pulling this off at all. Not really a signature scent and would likely get a 50-50 like to "meh" ratio from friends. No wow factor but the quality is there. Well blended.

This reminds me of Baladin by Parfums de Nicolai another dry leather scent. As I have written before, the whole line reminds me of Parfums de Nicolai in quality, style, and the very well-blended nature of the fragrances. More longevity with Shay & Blue though.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shay & Blue London Blacks Club Leather fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shay & Blue London Blacks Club Leather, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blacks Club Leather by Shay & Blue London. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blacks Club Leather by Shay & Blue London represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay