Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette Shiseido for women
dislike

I have it: 11 I want it: 34

Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette Shiseido for women Pictures

Shiseido updates the new Ever Bloom collection in 2016 with Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette, a clear musky scent of white flowers. It is preceded by Ever Bloom Eau de Parfum and Ever Bloom Absolu from 2015. The heritage of the traditional brand is united in the scent concept of Ever Bloom: the flowering of inner beauty.

Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette is described as a radiant, velvety and clean everyday fragrance of subtle elegance. The refreshingly light version is the work of perfumer Aurelien Guichard, who was behind the previous two, developed in collaboration with Marie Salamagne. The composition reveals a new olfactory concept, containing two types of accords: "Radiance" accord and "Presence" accord (while the ohe original features “Aura” and “Presence” accords). Ever Bloom is made of notes of orange blossom, gardenia and peony combined with a touch of osmanthus, violet and musk.

"Radiance" accord: violet, osmanthus, peony. "Presence" accord: orange blossom, gardenia, white musk.

The glass bottle of the new edition exudes the beauty of the original shape, now in frosted pink and white. It embodies the Shiseido vision of inner beauty and femininity - "The Beauty is already in you!” Available as a 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

Violet Osmanthus Peony Bergamot Lemon

Gardenia Orange Blossom Cyclamen Apple Rose

White Musk Sandalwood

Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

Very soapy and very nice. Just like a flowers scented soap. If you like super clean scents, try it.

I love White Linen
I love White Linen

Oh it's gorgeous! I am so happy to have been given this by a dear friend, who knows exactly what I love in a perfume (and 'look' of it!). It's brilliant for me - such a beautiful soft floral, and the bottle and colour! Just so pretty and elegant! I adore it.

And it lasts so well on me - 10 hours or so, so delicate and gentle, such lovely peony! Oh - divine!!!

Heleniko
Heleniko

I wish I had this lovely scent for my wedding many years ago...

senalica
senalica

Beautiful sweet floral. Opens with sweetness and flower notes, powdery note shows in the drydown and is very nicely balanced with the flower notes. Love the tasteful bottle design. Longevity is quite moderate though and it definitely doesn't last too long on my skin.

FabulouslyLazy
FabulouslyLazy

Frankly: if I didn't receive a sample, I would never have tested this perfume. So I sprayed it this morning and guess what? I've been pleasantly surprised! I get a lot of gardenia alongside peony and orange blossom. Ever Bloom is very soft - kind of skin scent - and longevity is around 4 hours, but it's soooo nice. Almost impossible to dislike it, especially if you are into florals.

This is a beautiful scent! I like the fresh, but still mild white floral scent. A very nice orange blossom and peony scent!
It would be great for springtime.
I think it's a lovely everyday scent.

bren400
bren400

I SOOOOOOOOOO would like to try this!!!!!!!!!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ever Bloom Eau de Toilette by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay
Shiseido Ever Bloom Chloe See by Chloe Eau Fraiche Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Elie Saab Le Parfum Christian Dior Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Forever Trussardi My Name Bvlgari Rose Goldea Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Poudree Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Versace Yellow Diamond Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Cacharel Noa Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Christian Dior Pure Poison Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau de Toilette Givenchy Live Irresistible