Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Vocalise Shiseido for women

Vocalise Shiseido for women
dislike

Vocalise Shiseido for women Pictures Vocalise Shiseido for women Pictures

Vocalise by Shiseido is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Vocalise was launched in 1997. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. Top notes are green notes, fruity notes, peach, neroli, black currant, orchid and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are yuzu, japanese cypress, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, red currant and rose; base notes are sandalwood, musk, pepper, vanilla, heliotrope and cedar.

Green Notes Fruity Notes Peach Neroli Black Currant Orchid Brazilian Rosewood

Yuzu Japanese Cypress Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Red Currant Rose

Sandalwood Musk Pepper Vanilla Heliotrope Cedar

Peach Flowers
Nuit de Cellophane

Vocalise Fragrance Reviews

I am not Scared Anymore
I am not Scared Anymore

Glorious fragrance! I love all the Shiseido fragrances; they're beautiful and unique for me. Very very special. And the bottles, colours and names are all gorgeous.

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

A masterpiece of the floral fruity kind. Lots to love about this perfume. A lot accords and notes that I enjoy smelling. This starts off very rich in fruits with grapes, peaches, yuzu, and a lot of other fruits that appear to be mango, pineapple and frangipani. The flowers in this fragrance particularly the orchid give it a tropical punch. Jasmine, rose and lily of the valley give it a classy floral scent found in other fragrances that wear as formal evening wear fragrances. The rose is a nice touch, a deep dark rose. At the end it's woodsy with cypress. Taking this beauty with me when I travel during Fashion Week to Europe. Exotic, rich, heady, sweet, and unforgettable. I love the Shisheidos.

Y8001C
Y8001C

I love this perfume indeed, it's elegant, sweet and floral, better for winter use.

nogunsofar
nogunsofar

this perfume I really feel regret to buy it.
it's just plian and has nothing to smell.
and there is no lasting power. and even when i spray it, the smell doesn't spread. it's strange. only if i put my nose infront of it, it got the smell.

username101
username101

I had a vial of this perfume..I think 13 to 14 years ago. It's one sexy, heady perfume. I'd say it's for winter.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

This Used to be my winter scent about 10 years ago. Pure spirited. This perfume will always remind me how I could see my own breathing on air, hear voice from snow on my every step, feeling the shining snow and crispy cold weather.
***<3<3<3***

vertigo
vertigo

"speak.ask.promise.cry.whisper.shout.vocalise"

Vocalise joins the tradition and imagination of no limits.

For the mistresses of improvisation, who choose the best way to live - by intuition.

The scent doesn't have a classic pyramid of notes. They circle around the lasting main accord. The fragrance doesn't change as quickly as the traditionally composed perfumes.

The bottle was created by Aaoshi Kudo.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Shiseido Vocalise fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Shiseido Vocalise, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vocalise by Shiseido. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vocalise by Shiseido represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Sensuelle Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Cacharel Anais Anais Lancome Poeme Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Chanel Allure eau de parfum Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Nina Ricci Premier jour Christian Dior Poison Lancome Tresor Chloe Chloe Narcisse Lancome Miracle Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Givenchy Organza Hermes Eau des Merveilles Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Stella McCartney Stella Rochas Tocade