Designers » R S » Chypre Floral « Groups

Eau Tropicale Sisley for women

Eau Tropicale Sisley for women
dislike

tropical
Eau Tropicale Sisley for women Pictures Eau Tropicale Sisley for women Pictures Eau Tropicale Sisley for women Pictures

Sisley launches its new fragrance Eau Tropicale in March of 2014. The fragrance is inspired by the atmosphere of a tropical forest after the storm and rain.

Eau Tropicale is a fresh floral - chypre scent that begins with exuberant notes of bergamot, exotic ginger flower, hibiscus, frangipani and passion fruit. The composition develops with a heart of fresh violet leaf, Turkish rose and tuberose. Its base blends cedar, patchouli and ambrette seed of musky character.

The bottle is transparent with purple colors. It is decorated with a cap which was designed by Polish artist Bronislaw Krzysztof. Artist Christina Radzvill is credited for the illustrations on the box and the bottle.

The fragrance is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette. The nose behind this fragrance is Domitille Bertier.

Bergamot Ginger flower Hibiscus Frangipani Passionfruit

Violet Turkish Rose Tuberose

Patchouli Cedar Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Eau Tropicale Fragrance Reviews

DracheMitch
DracheMitch

The downpour erupts; a blast of exotic florals surround you as the petals are washed of their oils. The deluge continues: rain pools in woody crevasses, mosses spring to life. The clouds pass, and all that is left is petrichor and a hazy cloud of humidity hanging in the jungle.

#UltraLuxury

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

How did they manage to hide so many beautiful ingedients into a white sheet of nothingness? Where did they all go? I have no idea.

Totally misleading name.

And it's a pity cause the bottle is rather beautiful and I would like to crave it.

DamonAlbarn
DamonAlbarn

Really weird, it smells like a $10-20 Victoria's Secret/Body Shop fragrance (which isn't inherently bad) but it's priced like an upscale designer perfume.

I'm not getting any exotic/tropical from it, just a harmless, woodsy floral that gets more sophisticated the longer you wear it. I like it; anyone would, but it's a bit too uninteresting to warrant the full price of a bottle.

I don't think this one is tropical at all. It's citrusy, soapy and spicy. I find it nice, but I wouldn't buy it. I really like the packaging and marketing. I wish the scent was more exceptional too.
I think it's suitable for summer. Light and even a little fresh, but there's a weird spicy undertone to it.

GlitterEverything
GlitterEverything

eau tropicale

Bergamot, spicy ginger and something crisp/metallicy right off the start.
It smells a little sour on my skin.
Sneezing..

10 minutes in and I have a soapy soap soap scent (specifically Ivory) that is strong enough I can almost see the bubbles floating around and popping gently.

Over an hour now and still just soap and maybe the tiniest hint of Rose now and then.

I was really hoping for some more of the Ginger and the florals to come through. All in all I think this one is a bust for my chemistry which is a bummer because I was really hoping to like it (I'm sure on someone else I would). : )

I am glad I bought it after trying it, and looking for a cheaper price also, it is so nice and summery , fresh tropical floral with tonns of personality, without becoming a fruit salad...quality is there for this feminine uplifting happy scent...longevity isn't great, but the vibrant quality of the perfume makes up for it.,it is airy and smooth..like a cool fresh lemonade sitting at a cafe surrounded by exotic plants!! Lovely!!

username101
username101

Sisley does not disappoint! It met my expectation of being fruity and yummy yet it was quite unusual and luxurious.

kikinha
kikinha

I love it, got a sample from Bloomingdales BUT... the price is just awful!!! Will not buy a bottle!

nora elia
nora elia

Very Fresh, zesty, floral but nothing extraordinary , well just the price

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

My bottle was a birthday gift, and the Sisley name with the promise of a tropical scent intrigued me at first glance.
At first spray a blast of fresh mint & peppery spices seem to welcome my nose - I assume the ginger is a spicy one and works well with the bergamot note to provide this burst of freshness. After about 20 minutes it mellows and becomes smooth and sweeter, I can now sense the passion fruit, hibiscus & cedar also coming through the spices. And even a hint of patchouli is not amiss to my nose.

"Eau Tropicale" has definitely an unusual beginning and it's a hard scent to classify. I like it because it's not like anything I can recall owning. Its supposed to emulate a tropical forest after a rainstorm, but to me it smells more like a botanical garden in the early morning hours of dawn when the dew covered flora is getting ready to welcome the first rays of sunshine. It's a fun & unusual scent, but not unusual enough for me to justify its price tag.

Silage is: Minty flowers about to bloom - Longevity is: A bit disappointing with a 4-5 hours in which it mellows out significantly and becomes a close to the skin whisper of flowers & spices that are a bit sleepy.

A must try if you're looking for something that doesn't smell mainstream and your birthday is coming up - Enjoy! :)

Kaidan
Kaidan

It smells fresh, floral, and a bit spicy. I love the smell and even the illustrations, but unfortunately it doesn't have much staying power. It leaves a VERY FAINT scent that lingers once a while throughout the day.

At first it is very intense, floral & exotic bouquet. It matches sunny holiday for sure. But, after 2 hours, it is gone. Like no base notes were there.

silviaci
silviaci

Eau Tropicale is rather interesting, if only it was more powerful (poor, poor sillage and longevity).
To my nose it smells like Eden Cacharel gone into rehab.

It projects a warm, musky, comforting feeling of sunkissed naked skin.
I definitely detect hibiscus and fruits, but the main stage is all about the bergamot-ginger interplay.

Definitely worth trying, not sure if I'd buy a full bottle because of the weak projection.

Marie76
Marie76

Fruity, fresh on me, not spicy.perhaps too sweet.it has an aldehidic, elegant quality to it, but not enough to make it classic or unique, it's not " tropical " enough to make you feel like you are escaping from this world...this is still refined and beautiful, just not " THE" holiday perfume I was looking for.

Tried today and for once I was glad that a SA pushed me to try something, because it's a very nice fragrance.
It smells vaguely tropical but thanksgod no falling into your typical exotic suntan lotion.
Instead I smell lots of flowers, probably hibiscus, not sure. On first sniff it reminded me of something I smelled years ago. The kind SA told me there is an accord of violet and tuberose and that's it: Creed Fleurissimo, the same creamy floral accord. I tested it from paper and then on my skin, lovely in both ways.
It smells carefree yet very elegant, I would call it an elegant everyday feminine fragrance with a very high quality in it. It seems that all notes blend it perfectly and never give a gross effect. It is quite intriguing to smell and very nice to wear. It smells classy and expensive. The sillage is not great but longevity is very goo.

Yosa
Yosa

This perfume sounds promising! Can't wait to try it!

Nuriyarose
Nuriyarose

!
i smell banana at the begining...very easy and refreshing fragrance . not somthing that you dont smell before but you can feel the quality ...
safe for every day , the end is very soapy refreshing and blooming!

ahmmm ....very similat to ZEN!!

edit: i bought it for very good price ( 60$) althought its was not love and after i use it twice i found that its not interesting at all and have very pure longlasting.. i gave it to my mom!

Sandra3kwi87
Sandra3kwi87

I just bought it! Once I smelled it I knew it's going to be mine. The smell is lovely, so fresh, flowery and fruity, everything so well balanced! Love it for daily use and for many more diferent occasion. I even using it before bedtime. Already totally addicted from it. Highly recommended!

CHRISOPIGI

I sprayed it on my wrist and must say I wasn't thrilled. After sometime though it developed soooo nicely! For day and office wear

Aroussa
Aroussa

I was very excited to try this new spring fragrance. And was a bit dissapointed. Perhaps I've never smelled a real rainforest before. But for me, the scent reminded me of those floral bathroom sprays - perhaps because of the specific compilation of the florals with musky undertones. Expected something a bit more classy, with more of a statement, from Sisley. Reminds of a ton of other spring launches with the airfreshner feel - the new CH 212 Rose, new Marc Jacobs, new Chloe blossom, new Kenzo... The list goes on. Will just keep looking and smelling!

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

It is the scent :fruitly- florally of wood. Not to sweet , nice and elegant . For all woman. On every opportunity on each day. I like it :)

masiki
masiki

I can not wait to try it, I really like the eau de 3. Based on the ingredients it can also be very subtle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sisley Eau Tropicale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sisley Eau Tropicale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau Tropicale by Sisley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau Tropicale by Sisley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.