Designers » R S » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Izia Sisley for women
dislike

Izia Sisley for women Videos Izia Sisley for women Videos
Izia Sisley for women Pictures Izia Sisley for women Pictures

Sisley Izia is a "modern, new and multifunctional" perfume with a focus on the note of rose. The composition begins with aldehydes, white bergamot and pink pepper. A rose accord in the "sophisticated" heart of the perfume is enriched with transparent floral notes and angelica. Amber, musk and cedar form the warm woody-musky base of the fragrance.The fragrance is available as a 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. Izia was launched in 2017.

Aldehydes White Bergamot Pink Pepper

Rose Floral Notes Angelica

Amber Cedar Musk

Rose Opulente

Izia Fragrance Reviews

Catty
Catty

Very good scent ...no doubt the sisley top quality is here!

A natural, crispy rose. I feel myself in a rose garden after the rain...very feminine, natural, "jolie" and very sisley, ´cause it has this French vintage touch, that makes this scent very charmant and special.

Izia is a very good suggestion for the upcoming spring!

Feli15
Feli15

The most citrusy rose I have ever encountered. A blinding blast of bergamot and metallic aldehydes with a shy rose becoming more and more prominent. Juicy, raspberry sweetness of its petals is evident but it retains a soapy character throughout the composition making it modern vintage chic.

greenteacherie
greenteacherie

I love roses so I like this, but I would love it more if the rose wasn't so overwhelmed by the fruity notes that do this loud soapy-creamy thing. I find this very girly and playful, but not really up to the high price tag. Like VC&A Oriens, this does not smell particularly expensive. Sillage is nice and not too over the top, longevity is verrry good. I wish the rose was allowed to do more of its thing.

Sxaninha
Sxaninha

One of the best real fresh cut roses scent out there ! Try it if you like roses :)

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

While the beginnig is fresh, airy, green and citrussy, the drydown is an ovewhelming, aldehydic/musky rose. The worst "rose note" I can think of. I DO LOVE ROSE! But this one is just too much... too musky, too aldedydic. These two notes ruin the whole thing, they take away all the beauty of the rose and freshness and youthfulness from the perfume... A single tiny blotter filled my wardrobe and half the corridor with this weird, old-fashioned aroma.
So yeah - the silage and longevity are great but otherwise it's not my cup of tea.

Light, truly alluring citrus & rose scent. At first it may seem quite aldehydic, but after a short while it is like a green, subtly floral, musky wave. The base notes are incredibly soft. All in all, it's wonderful.

orpailleur
orpailleur

I can't understand the buzz about the flacon in the earlier reviews of this parfume. Its roundness recalls the magnificent rose, and the sharp cut crystal-like handles protect it from falling on the floor, as the 100 ml bottle is quite heavy. Is it because the rose and the flacon come from Poland ... somewhat out of fashion ? Maybe its better for those who don't appreciate to pass their way, and leave this flagrance to those who like it, especially as in France some stores are already out of stock, and the D'Ornanos could be in trouble to insure enough Polish rose extract to keep production going.
StellarDiverFlynn's comment here is an excellent review: this is a modern and very harmonious frag with a fabulous opening of well balanced bergamot and aldehydes. The musc-covered rose appears progressively under the control of angelica, amplifies for many hours without imposing itself like it does in Guerlain's Nahema. The rose remains for 10-12 hours, discretely evolving into a superbe skin scent, modulated by amber and white floral notes. In La Rose des Vents, Vuitton needs 3 different roses (May, Turkish, and Grasse) to obtain a similar effect with muscs and Cedar, but also fruity gourmand notes which are unnecessary here, so majestic is the rose used by Sisley. It doesn't need flashy clothes and shines almost all by itself.
A truly great frag !

Saxurka
Saxurka

yesterday i bought this perfume and all day i spend to recognize which my old one was so same with this. Yes, i found, if you can get absolutely the same for the cheaper get Cacharel Promesse. the are the same. you can compare notes here, you'll see.

dzingunyte
dzingunyte

very fresh pink rose, like dew drops on the rose petals... lasting power is weak though...but all in all nice and inoffensive scent.

Valerie K
Valerie K

JUST WONDERFUL!!!!!! THE best rose I've smelled in a very long time. Sampled it last night at Bloomingdales, a few feet away from a display for Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb. VR's FB is pretty... Sisley's Izia, however, will blow you away!!!!

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

Ohh this is so lovely !!! My next purchase for sure ! Its very unique , first it is fruity and then it is rose and spices . I guess from the pepper . A beauty of a fragrance !

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

On my skin, Sisley Izia opens with a fierce burst bergamot and clean, sharp aldehyde. The combined effect has a bit of lemon-flavoured, fizzy, green, soapy water on steroids, which more or less reminds me of the green, aldehydic opening of Eau du Soir. But since Izia lacks the mossy undertone of Eau du Soir, it's brighter, more transparent and more modern.

10 minutes in, the rose starts to bloom under the glassy aldehyde. At first, it's a wispy, limpid pink rose, largely overshadowed by soapy aldehyde and white musk. I wasn't too keen on this kind of clean, almost laundry rose, but luckily, the angelica provides the necessary herbal counterbalance to anchor it.

Izia remains as this white musk-covered, frail pink rose about 1 hour. From then on, it improves as the rose starts to turning red and even a bit wine-like, the clean white musk is replaced by a subtle patchouli undertone and the aldehyde dissipates almost entirely. Izia is now a plush chypre rose, albeit a very gentle, tame one. If Soir de Lune speaks loudly and firmly, Izia murmurs and whispers.

Izia has a close sillage and lasts at least 8 hours on my skin.

Despite my personal struggle with soapy aldehyde and clean musky rose, the velvety rose dry down is quite refined and lovely, and I find Izia a solid offering in today's market. I personally interpret the aldehyde opening and the low-key chypre rose dry down as a nod to Eau du Soir and Soir du Lune respectively, and Izia manages to repackage them within a modern context. If you are interested in a fresh rose, but with a bit more defining character, Izia might worth a try.

I expected kind of a classy scent, a Sisley, but this is a smooth, fresh and almost creamy perfume..the bergamot gives it that fresh start, then the rose opens up, but not in a sharp way, it is a warm soft rose undertone, then the amber takes over, I truly like it, I detect very little aldehydes, this is like a fresh aromatic floral to my nose, I love it, as I found the other Sisley creations a bit too much on the heavy classy side...Izria is feminine, sunny, fresh and uplifting...it has a clean aura in a way...I have a sample thanks to Maen, but cannot comment on the bottle..although i read it was designed by a polish sculptor to represent two sand pebbles smoothed by the ocean waves over time..I will surely purchase it...Sisley did a great job mixing fresh and smooth notes on a floral base...it reminds me a bit of Eau Tropicale which I loved, in the fresh springlike vibe...very wearable, very pretty! Longevity is fine.

DomfromBE
DomfromBE

The bottle looks cheap but this almost realistic elegant fresh and soapy rose deserves a try. Away from the usual Chypré path of Sisley, very interesting and I will surely try it layered with my beloved Soir de Lune.

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

Agree with Maen: the coral undertones suits very well the perfume, and the bottle, which looks ugly and tacky in the pictures, looks better when you hold it in the hand. However, it looks poor when it is along the Soir the Lune and the Eau du Soir.

I have just tested it this afternoon.

The first impression is discouraging. Something vaguely sweet and sticky, almost gelatinous. Fruit and medicinal herbs gumdrops. It is almost as weird and disgusting as it sounds.

"Oh, my goodness" -I thought- "Sisley has surrendered to the awful, awful fashion of fruitchouli perfumes". Luckily, some minutes later, the hideous note of jelly beans vanished, and it came a rose scent. Not a botanic, or "á la ancienne" rose as it could be expected from Sisley, or a sumptuous one, but a very modern, transparent rose, with fruity touches and somewhat greenish and citric. Like roses falling down through a stream of water in a fountain of modern design. That is what I said the design of the bottle looked pretty suitable to the fragance. The base notes are ambery and very discreet, with something a bit coarse in them. I know that patchouli is not listed among main ingredients, but I am prone to believe there is some patchouli in the whole set.

Lasting power is good (I have washed my hands three times, and I can still feel the smell on them), sillage is moderate.

This is not a bad perfume, but in my opinion is somewhat mediocre and dissapointing. There is something in the way that Sisley seems to have taken that worries me a bit. For one thing, Izia has nothing to do with previous Sisley perfumes, that always have had a very conspicuous family resemblance. This Izia could be a sister of modern rose perfumes, like Annick Goutal's Rose Pompon, the already discontinued Kiehl's Patchouli and Fresh Rose, the long time ago disappeared Noche de Rosas de Adolfo Dominguez and the strongly reformulated Eau des 4 Reines by L'Occitane, but by no means can it be a relative to Soir de Lune or Eau du Soir. This perfume is not bad at all, but it smells like many other perfumes, and usually this is not a good signal. Is Sisley surrendering to the fruitchouli fashion? This is not a fruitchouli perfume, but it can be effortlessly classified a a fruity-floral. Is Sisley trying to appeal to a younger audience. Considering the price (this is the first Sisley perfume that I think is not worth what they ask for it), it seems not likely.

I say again: this is not a bad perfume (it is modern, wearable, clean and femenine), but from Sisley could be expected other thing.

maen
maen

Just got new Izia!!!, I am very happy to have it!!. Is a sooo beautiful scent, womanly, floral with a soft amber base.
Starts with a really bergamot explosion, but not too acid, aldehydes are there as well. The floral heart wich is the most prominent from the fragrance, is balanced with the top notes and the angelica, so never gets powdery or too floral, is a bitter floral ending in an amber base, moderate amber....
In all, makes a very feminine scent, elegant, classy being contemporany. Different from what they had launch, but very Sisley.
Doesn't follow trendy or massive tastes, is unique!!.
Bottle is way better in person, has a coral undertone that makes it pretty.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Izia will surely be good because Sisley takes time to create original perfumes.
Nevertheless, the bottle makes me think of an ugly massmarket bottle by Avon or Revlon. Let's hope it will be better IRL than in photo.

kl99
kl99

Well if we have to discuss only about the fragrance I suggest to the owners of the site to show off a fragrance only when the perfume itself is on the market, under the nose of everyone.
As a perfume concept is made also of design of the bottle, the name, and other choices, I think is fair, until the scent is not sniffable, discuss about this surround.
So I don't think is honest cancel opinions of people about the look of a fragrance. We know this comments will be outclassed by other comments that will end up in the bottom of the list anyway when the scent will actually be in the shops and the notes of the fragrance and its composition will be more appropriately commented. We also knows that there is another space and article which talk about this new launching of Sisley. But in a few day will be invisible. This space will remain.
Pepole here (deleted comments) said this bottle look cheap like and Oriflame and Avon one, with a cup in plastic. Sombody says it look like something alien. I said it looks like an human cell , a bacteria, an amoeba. We do not like the bottle. So? Maisons have to be carefull with this aspect. It is fair they knows before. I also said that is an interesting mix this relaunch of floral aldehydes. Opinions. This is 2017. What is the matter? Are you not used with socials. This site lives of opinions and visitors who reads those.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sisley Izia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sisley Izia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Izia by Sisley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Izia by Sisley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.