Designers » R S » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Gypsy Smell Bent for women and men

Gypsy Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

Gypsy by Smell Bent is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Gypsy was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Brent Leonesio. The fragrance features apricot, almond, patchouli, orris, vanilla absolute and sandalwood.

Apricot Almond Patchouli Orris Vanilla Absolute Sandalwood

Gypsy Fragrance Reviews

darlingdraven
darlingdraven

On me, this is a creamy apricot, realistic almond, and orris root scent that blends very well. I was a little hesitant about any sort of apricot or peach because fruity perfumes usually aren't my thing, but this is delicious.

northtexasguitarlicks
northtexasguitarlicks

Lovely fragrance! Loads of apricot but in a good way. I too get coconut but it might just be a combination of the vanilla and apricot. That was me that said it smelled similar to Davidoff - Davidoff, and it does remind me of it in a kind of strange wayt. Other than imagining myself traipsing around the French countryside I'm not sure where I would wear this but it's definitely a fun kind of cologne. Gotta love Smell Bent!

QueenieBee
QueenieBee

Hrm...I think this is a miss for me. Spicy and harsh with cloying vanilla. Like a headshop, which, admittedly, was probably the intention.

Lots of heavy patchouli and sandalwood. I won't be testing this on my skin... :/

mirrorghost
mirrorghost

at first spray this is a nice, beautiful patchouli with vanilla, apricot and almond (i think.) it actually smells like coconut and patchouli to me. i guess those notes combined are making that olfactory combination. it's very nice and kind of comforting. patchouli can be hit or miss but i really like the patchouli in this. i just can't believe there isn't any coconut here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Gypsy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Gypsy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Gypsy by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Gypsy by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Smell Bent Hungry Hungry Hippies Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur L`Erbolario Meharees Tom Ford Noir de Noir Smell Bent Winter Vixen Annick Goutal Ambre Fétiche Serge Lutens Chergui Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Smell Bent Siberian Shewolf Xerjoff Mamluk L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Lattafa Perfumes Raghba L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Smell Bent Bohemian Rhapsody Smell Bent Disco Nap Smell Bent Shewolf