Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Pere Noël Coward Smell Bent for women and men

Pere Noël Coward Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

herbal

Pere Noël Coward by Smell Bent is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Pere Noël Coward was launched in 2013. The fragrance features immortelle, atlas cedar, jasmine, balsam fir and pine tree.

Immortelle Atlas Cedar Jasmine Balsam Fir Pine Tree

Pere Noël Coward Fragrance Reviews

b.gracious
b.gracious

Scent - pine, fir & jasmine.

Season/Time of Day - I can wear it in the colder months, day or night.

Projection - I didn't get noticed, I didn't get a compliment.

Longevity - I get 8hrs consistently.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Pere Noël Coward fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Pere Noël Coward, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pere Noël Coward by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pere Noël Coward by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Woody
Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Bois d'Encens Ted Lapidus Altamir Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition Annayake Tomo Aveda Aveda Love Van Gils Puur Jaguar Jaguar Marc II S.T. Dupont S.T. Dupont Intense Pour Homme Smell Bent Incensed Reminiscence Essence by Reminiscence Chantecaille Kalimantan Bath and Body Works Noir for Men