Designers » R S » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Pere Noel Coward Smell Bent for women and men

Pere Noel Coward Smell Bent for women and men
dislike

herbal

Pere Noel Coward is a true winter dandy fragrance, featuring sweet immortelle, Atlas cedar, fir balsam and Pinon pine. It is a limited edition for the 2009 holiday season.

It is available as perfume oil in a 8 ml bottle with a glass applicator stick. The nose behind this fragrance is Brent Leonesio.

Immortelle Virginia Cedar Fir Pine

Pere Noel Coward Fragrance Reviews

justlooking23
justlooking23

Not surprising that a cologne with Pere Noel in its name has a heavy pine scent

libertybelle
libertybelle

Wow, piney at first application. Made me think I had stumbled into the cleaning products aisle at my local supermarket. 15 minutes after application, the fragrances settled down to a tart & straw like scent with a tinge of sweetness. Also after a few hours, the sweetness of the immortelle came out because I could smell a underlying maple note. I think the woods had definately faded. I kinda like it but then again I don't. It's certainly not a fragrance you're going to smell coming and going on people around you which is a definate plus so I give it a "like" even if I personally wouldn't wear it. It has pretty good staying power.

mara
mara

I felt like i was wearing a christmas wreath, in a good way

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Smell Bent Pere Noel Coward fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Smell Bent Pere Noel Coward, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pere Noel Coward by Smell Bent. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pere Noel Coward by Smell Bent represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Smell Bent Mountain High Smell Bent Totem Eclipse Smell Bent Hungry Hungry Hippies Caron Yatagan Smell Bent Brussels Sprouted Smell Bent Dr. Dreidel Slumberhouse Norne Lancome Cuir de Lancôme Smell Bent Frankensmellie Honore des Pres Chaman`s Party Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Mortal Skin D.S. & Durga Bowmakers Histoires de Parfums 1725 Aramis Havana Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Mona di Orio Vanille Knize Knize Ten Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzing! Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles