Designers » R S » Floral Fruity « Groups

I Am So…? So...? for women

I Am So…? So...? for women
dislike

I want it: 1

I Am So…? So...? for women Pictures I Am So…? So...? for women Pictures I Am So…? So...? for women Pictures I Am So…? So...? for women Pictures

I Am So…? by So...? is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. I Am So…? was launched in 2017. Top notes are bergamot, mandarin orange and pear; middle notes are orange blossom, lily-of-the-valley and peony; base notes are cashmere wood, sandalwood and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pear

Orange Blossom Lily-of-the-Valley Peony

Cashmere Wood Sandalwood Musk

I Am So…? Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about So...? I Am So…? fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about So...? I Am So…?, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify I Am So…? by So...?. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of I Am So…? by So...? represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Nina Ricci Nina Missoni Missoni Campos de Ibiza Higo Michael Kors Island Hawaii Cafe Parfums Cafe South Beach Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine S. Cute Love Berry Red Jasper Conran Jasper Conran II S. Cute Q. Panda O Boticario Ma Cherie Jeans Faberlic Coctail Story Sabon Shir (Lily)