Designers » R S » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Hajj SoOud for women

Hajj SoOud for women
dislike

Hajj ("Sage"), created around noble notes, reveals fresh spices on the background of warm tones. The scent of wisdom and spirituality, it is made of bergamot, candied mandarin, star anise, rosewood, osmanthus, licorice, ginger, patchouli, tolu balsam, tobacco leaf and vetiver. Available as Eau Fine (EDP).

vetyver Osmanthus Patchouli Ginger Tolu Balsam Bergamot Mandarin Orange Tobacco Star Anise Licorice Sugar Brazilian Rosewood

Hajj Fragrance Reviews

Anthos
Anthos

Very nice perfume, so clean and intimate. This is something so discrete and light that can be weared as an "all day fragrance" or when you are looking for a cocooning and relaxing sensation.

Cereza
Cereza

Im in love with everything with anice, at first I got loads of fruits and sweet osmanthus in Hajj, but soon it turned to wonderful anice, it seems that others don't get too much anice out of this, but I do, it plays perfectly together with the sweetness of osmanthus and I keep sniffing my wrist and begging for more, but (why there always must be "but"?) it is not that special for me actually to invest in a FB, I already have my perfect anice fragrance which in some moments is actually similiar to this (I'm speaking of Caron - Aimez-moi), so I won't be adding this to my wishlist. As someone already mentioned - if there would be a sale with a 50% off I'd buy it. Seems lovely, clean and refreshing.

sablebombe
sablebombe

A lovely, light floral fragrance - but nothing to write home about...!!! Initially I get the mandarine, Osmanthus and tolu. I do detect some more underlying notes such as liquorice and ginger and a waft of patchouli...! But they are too well hidden and really do not develop enough to project from my skin - I really have to shove my wrist, quite literally, up my nose to smell them!

Silage not good - longevity average! Conclusion, way too expensive to lure me in!

Expected much more from such a deep price tag along with some amazing notes - but this just fails to deliver!

Migotka
Migotka

The notes of Hajj look extremely promising: anise, licorice, ginger, tolu balsam, tobacco. I imagined it would be cloudy and dark and thick. And on the fist application I thought I got a wrong bottle. Where is the star anise and tobacco, where is the vibrant ginger?

Hajj is a fruity floral fragrance. Neither too oriental, nor spicy. Actually, except for the mandarin orange and the osmanthus, there really is not much out there. As with a few other scents from this line, I seriously believe the price is too high for the content of the bottle. For 50% of the price, I would perhaps consider buying it if I was looking for light fruity fragrance. But with things as they are, I am not so convinced any more.

There is no doubt that this is an interesting fragrance, but I have the feeling of deja vu while sniffing it.

Tigerlillian
Tigerlillian

I was expecting something a little darker and more exotic when first applying this to my skin. Instead I was welcome with a very fruity and delicious combination of mandarin with apricot undertones from osmanthus.

The anise, licorice and ginger are very subtle and well blended and are more detectable as freshness and depth as Hajj develops.

Tolu balsam adds a somewhat vanilla nuanced accord, made earthy and clean by just a little vetiver. Tobacco is also very subtle and brings a gentle smoky sweetness--very nice with the touch of patchouli.

Complex, deep, yet gentle and clean and will appeal to both mainstream perfume lovers as well as niche. However, I find it a little too superficial to be marketed as a fragrance of wisdom and spirituality.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about SoOud Hajj fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about SoOud Hajj, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hajj by SoOud. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hajj by SoOud represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui SoOud Ouris Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain By Kilian Back to Black Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Frapin 1270 Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Byredo Pulp Frapin 1697 Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan By Kilian Rose Oud Robert Piguet Visa 2007 Byredo Black Saffron Nasomatto Black Afgano Amouage Memoir Woman Penhaligon`s Endymion By Kilian Straight to Heaven Giorgio Armani Armani Prive Cologne Spray Cuir Amethyste Serge Lutens Five O`Clock Au Gingembre