Designers » R S » Oriental Floral « Groups

Red Promisia Sonia Kashuk for women and men

Red Promisia Sonia Kashuk for women and men
dislike

Red Promisia by Sonia Kashuk is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women and men. Red Promisia was launched during the 2010's. The fragrance features sandalwood, jasmine and vanilla.

Sandalwood Jasmine Vanilla

Samsara Eau de Parfum

Red Promisia Fragrance Reviews

lemonzest
lemonzest

Yay, thanks for adding this! It's one of the strongest scents I have tried in a long time. Not meaning to contradict the reviewer below, but this is not light - at least not to me. I can taste the jasmine.

Opens up like the roar of a dragon. Super powerful opening. Don't spray this around others. Spray at least fifteen minutes before being around people. At first it's just chemicals without being notes, but then cosmos forms from the chaos. Sandalwood comes forth, followed by vanilla. Jasmine changes from a flavor to a scent soon after. This has real character, especially for a cheapie. Nothing else smells like this. It's not YET ANOTHER LVEB or CM clone. And Red Promisia grows on you after a while. Weird and a little niche. Not generic at all.

For me this can only be a wintertime scent because of its strength and vanilla base. In the heat, this could be too much.

But the best part is how well RP layers. Use it as a base for lighty flighty citrus scents (EA Green tea) and it really opens up.

The name is impossibly dopey, but not as bad as Purple Seductia. (I like that one and plan to review it once I have worn it more, but would never tell anyone what I was wearing if they asked.) Promisia. Promise is derived from a 3rd conjugation Latin verb, and the -ia suffix is just so wrong. Well, it is no worse than Aqua Allegoria, etymologically.

Thanks for adding these at last.

Also great layered with Patchouli Patch or Patchouli Sumatra.

lulu7898
lulu7898

I work in the cosmetics area at Target so I get to smell the entire collection whenever I want. I've smelled it on my coworkers and must say it is a pretty scent. Not powerful but pretty and light.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Sonia Kashuk Red Promisia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Sonia Kashuk Red Promisia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Red Promisia by Sonia Kashuk. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Red Promisia by Sonia Kashuk represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Floral
Annick Goutal Grand Amour Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Te Nero & Vaniglia Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera Rance 1795 Josephine Jean-Louis Scherrer Immense Pour Femme Lancetti Lancetti Mood Woman Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bien Roulee Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Menard L'eau de Kasaneka Alex Curran Alex Coty Truly Lace Mila Schön `00