Designers » R S » Oriental Woody « Groups

Oumma Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 for women and men

Oumma Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 for women and men
dislike

oud

Oumma by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Oumma was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Stéphane Humbert Lucas. Top notes are jasmine and rose; middle notes are peru balsam and tolu balsam; base notes are cedar, agarwood (oud) and cypriol oil or nagarmotha.

Jasmine Rose

liava

Amazing perfume..

Jean B Grenouille
Jean B Grenouille

What I like most about Stéphane's creations is that they tell stories. Of good and bad, love and war. And struggle. Authentic always and with an unparalleled appreciation of the Middle East whether indulging or reflective.

Oumma is a wonderfully deep and mysterious scent and was the first of the SHL777 lineup I fell in love with. Maybe it resonated with me because Oumma has such alluring quiet strength that I would describe its feeling as almost introvert, or even meditative. A monolith of a creation it stands alone without peer approval. Somehow, Oumma just is.

Straight away there is deep and tarry leather, which has been subjected to the wear of time, the weather and, it feels, the impact of civilisation - like furrowed skin parched by a merciless sun, but more oily and still human. It feels close and nourishing like warm skin after making love. You can guess the pulsation of a mighty force yet it feels calm and doesn't erupt. Smoke starts to rise from a splintered wooden surface and there, right in the centre of it all, perhaps where those lips touched last, is a memory, a trace, of a dying rose. A slight bitterness, perhaps from the ashes, has covered it and maybe has done so to the jasmine even before. And here is where Oumma remains morphing very little and staying true and resilient.

Outstanding longevity and moderate projection with wonderful sillage.

cezarmac
cezarmac

Dark,mystic,elegant and clean.This is how I'd classify this gem.
Once again Stephane Humbert Lucas is one step forward with its line.Quality isn't forgotten and any less masterly.
I feel a mix of Opus VII and Incense Oud,anyway completely unique. The former was related because its own smoky feeling sensation,very clean and sharp.I'd say almost fresh therefore never suffocating.The latter was reminded as I got the rosy incense vibe which develops into a wealth balsamic accord followed by pinch of "silence".
I don't want describe the notes,however in the wide range of oud/rose this one is still compelling,you might sample it.
Longevity is around 7-9 hours.Linear after dry down yet never boring.

Edit: definitely one of my favorites incense inducted fragrance ever.Probably because of Cypriol oil obtained from steam process.It is bitter,wood-earthy and give the depth which make this perfume so mystic.
I love it!

Bbjr
Bbjr

This is very nice. To me it's a very smooth oud/rose combination. Has me second guessing though because I've smelled this before in S.T. DuPont oud. Might be too much like the others. It's not groundbreaking and a little too pricey for something that's not unique. Just my opinion...

prodigy
prodigy

This is Monsieur Lucas masterpiece. A beautiful ashy oud somewhat powdery feeling creation with a slight floral tinge and balsam. I have never smelled Cypriol Oil before so I can't compare. Very smooth non abrasive aroma. I agree it smells luxurious. Everything about this piece is exquisite except for the price even if it's a extrait.

majestic mammy
majestic mammy

Scent of wealth.not same at like killian incense oud, but if you like killian incense oud, you'll love this one 1000% more. Smokey clean clear high quality smokey and the oud is soft and so luxurious. Amazing mysterious just a wonderful created perfume. Lovely.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Oumma fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Oumma, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Oumma by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Oumma by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Amouage Epic Man Amouage Interlude Man Amouage Jubilation for Men Tom Ford Oud Wood Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Xerjoff Richwood Amouage Memoir Man Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Creed Spice and Wood Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Black Gemstone Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Rose de Petra Clive Christian C for Men Nasomatto Black Afgano Amouage Journey Man Chanel Bois des Iles Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Jovoy Paris Private Label Amouage Dia pour Homme