Designers » R S » Leather « Groups

Soleil de Jeddah Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 for women and men
dislike

herbal
leather

Soleil de Jeddeh by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 is a Leather fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Soleil de Jeddeh was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Stephane Humbert Lucas. Top notes are osmanthus, chamomile and lemon; middle notes are iris and ambergris, with earthy notes; base notes are leather, vanilla and iris.

Osmanthus Chamomile Lemon

Horoof

Soleil de Jeddah Fragrance Reviews

HackerX
HackerX

The osmanthus is front and center in the initial stages of the fragrance, and there's the interesting contrast between the dry chamomile and fresh lemon, somehow the opening has a sweet fruity tartness to it that's very appealing. The scent gets smokier as it develops, yet I see no smoke or tobacco in the note breakdown (not that it matters anyway). But this ashy drydown reminds me a lot of Rasasi Tobacco Blaze, it's funny I'm the only one picking up the similarity between this and the Rasasi, both have the same fruity opening and ashy drydown, but the Rasasi can be had for 3 times less the price. Nonetheless, this is still a gorgeous perfume in the Middle Eastern style.

Pianomelody
Pianomelody

Bright, sophisticated .. a scent that tells a story surprising since the beginning. The opening of chamomile and osmanthus is very beautiful reinforced by a joyful and bright lemon! the drydown becomes a little "smoky" the sillage and projection remains fairly good. Recommend trying before buying... I like for summer. Nice!

Sillage: 8./10
Longevity: 8./10
Scent: 8.5/10

Overall: 8.5/10

nikhilsharan
nikhilsharan

Nothing spectacular to a person who has sniffed atleast many perfumes based on the same dna. So Oud Nur (same perfumer), arabian oud's dubai pearl, kemi aqua regia, Lattafa Night oud etc etc....the notes should be corrected. It is sweet apricot peach combo with dominant tobacco leaf. There's musk and some florals. Unisex. Loud. A person who's not sniffed all this will be wowed. But sadly it is just a copied arabic dna filled into a new expensive gold looking flacon. And then you get fooled by new reviewers. I am saddened by the fact that I blindbought this cos no one would tell me this before. Hope this helps guys. Honestly the dubai pearl is superb quality at a very affordable price. No one's missing anything !

JoeMacchiato
JoeMacchiato

From get go, you can easily associate this with SoOud Nur(Eau Fine). Of course, there are differences if one does a side by side comparison, but to a limited extent.

The osmanthus in Soleil de Jeddah gives it a light fruity undertone which is also present in Nur except that in Nur that fruitiness is soon overtaken by a smoky note in the mid.

Escoteric
Escoteric

This starts off very green, which I cant stand, however it does have the bitter lemon, floral undercurrent. It has an inky blackcurrant smell The projection and smell is huge.It is a very acquired taste. You can tell this is a very well built quality perfume and so it should be given the stupid price! Given time it is really unique, and you know no one else will smell like this. This is one of those scents, that people will ask what are you wearing and where they can get it from, the next question is how much does it cost? I guess people do denote this sort of scent is expensive, however when you tell the price they say its good but no way that good! However I do like it, as not many perfumes if any smell like this. Your run of the mill dept stores frags and this are wholly different entities. I would urge anyone to try before they buy. I got lucky and blind bought this and thought this is a signature frag for me. I think this is the best from Lucas 777 and I will soon write on how I find the Mortal Skin which sounds promising. But all of these fragrance descriptions are like political manifestos, promise and sound this is the new Utopia and soon you realise that they could not deliver on their vision of Utopia and have failed all and miserably.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

This is exactly just nur all over again only with the volume turned up beyond limitations.

It's awful beyond belief - an uncompromising, screeching floral green annihilates anything else remotely daring to resemble lemons and whatever orientals.

Sweet at the slightest, only to be drowned out by the pungent overbearing green (is this chamomile?? Good grief!), it takes even longer than Nur to settle into anything soft, calm and pleasing.

Sorry but for me this was just embarrassing- to think I just got over my nur sampling!!

Very sad. I was hoping so much from notes like Osmanthus and Ambergris with lemon and vanilla. But no, another one dashed.

My rating: 2/10.
Quality: 9/10.

MizT.R.-Tea
MizT.R.-Tea

Absolutely FABULOSO ! I would not classify this, as a leather scent . I can smell the OSMANTHUS, LEMON, AND CHAMOMILE, shining through, perfectly . It seems, as though these notes have morphed, into, one, single note . Being male, the unisex scents that I do like, lean towards the masculine side . Soleil De Jeddah, seems to straddle the unisex fence, with one foot firmly planted on both sides . It does smell slightly feminine when first applied, but I do not care . I have not had a fragrance make me sniff my own arm, so repeatedly, in such a long time . Nice SILLAGE, and good Longevity . Out of a 5 star review, I give it 12 . If I had to use only one word to describe this, that word would be, Enchanting . It deserves, to be wrapped, in the gold bottle it comes in . Maybe even, a real, solid gold bottle . I will start saving up, for this now . This fragrance must be in my wardrobe .

Amsha13
Amsha13

It begins very bright as Pigletia said, and bath clean like a lemon spicy soap. Reminds me of my grandma's bath a bit. Becomes warm, sweet and heavy slowly. The light and bright scent of floral-lemony part attends vanilla switness, leather and animalic smoky part. I can smell some spicy notes too, but warm and sweet part is dominant.

Q80
Q80

it is the powerful older sister of Nur Parfum Nektar by SoOud

pigletia
pigletia

I think I just found my signature fragrance! This is a wonderful blend of scents that encompass lemon, smoke, woodiness, spice and something gourmand. It is bright at first - very bright! But then dries down to smell like a library full of old leather books, tobacco and something I can't put my finger on, but it is both exciting and comforting. It is truly a unisex fragrance - I am female and feel very comfortable in it, but I can easily see my boyfriend wearing it well. Fabulous!

miss_perfume
miss_perfume

its very unique sense and very heavy its smelled Smokey and near to pour tobacco

thepro2cer
thepro2cer

I like. was rec'd by the staff at Osswalds in NY. Just asked what was the fav of one of the SA's. I didn't like it initially, smelled too feminine. Later it sweetened up and became a beautiful pleasure the rest of the day!!! How I enjoyed Sniffapalooza 2014 NYC!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Soleil de Jeddah fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 Soleil de Jeddah, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soleil de Jeddah by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soleil de Jeddah by Stéphane Humbert Lucas 777 represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.