Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Print Collection Stella 02 Stella McCartney for women

Print Collection Stella 02 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Print Collection Stella 02 Stella McCartney for women Pictures Print Collection Stella 02 Stella McCartney for women Pictures Print Collection Stella 02 Stella McCartney for women Pictures

Print Collection Stella 02 by Stella McCartney is a Floral fragrance for women. Print Collection Stella 02 was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier. The fragrance features amber, mandarin orange, rose and peony.

Amber Mandarin Orange Rose Peony

Swarovski Edition

Print Collection Stella 02 Fragrance Reviews

georgetaylor
georgetaylor

I haven't tried the original Stella, I came into the Stella game late. I bought the 2014 reformulation Stella this month, and I absolutely adore it. I am surprised that everybody says the original was better. Better? Is it possible? The 2014 version is such a beautiful fragrance, to me. Clean, crisp, refreshing rose.

I was told the print collection is a good option for those looking to experience the original Stella, as it is formulated similarly. I purchased a 1 Oz. bottle of this version, Print Collection Stella 02, and it smells quite a lot like the 2014 Stella I have.

If there is a difference, this perfume is a lot deeper and sweeter. It is heavier, more lush. Less "crisp and clean," more "thick and sensual." I love it.

suesu
suesu

it smell like light version of Stella by Stella McCartney, less woody ambery

magda14012
magda14012

The bottle is a beauty. I got it for Xmas and have not parted with it since then. It is a great size to fit into the bag and fits perfectly in the hand. The scent is the original Stella, which I adore.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Print Collection Stella 02 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Print Collection Stella 02, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Print Collection Stella 02 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Print Collection Stella 02 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Elie Saab Le Parfum Stella McCartney Stella Guerlain Insolence Burberry My Burberry L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Guerlain Idylle Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Christian Dior Dolce Vita L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Lolita Lempicka Illusions Noires Le Premier Parfum Eau de Minuit Fragonard Grain de Soleil La Prairie Silver Rain Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Amouage Beloved Moschino Couture! Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Guerlain Shalimar