Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sheer Stella 2010 Stella McCartney for women

Sheer Stella 2010 Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Sheer Stella 2010 is a new limited edition presented in 2010 and it celebrates rose, which is in the first plan of the composition. The fragrance is constructed as floral and is available as 100 ml EDT.

An exclusive scent infused with the sheer beauty of organic rose. Each year, Stella McCartney reinvents her namesake fragrance with lush new notes, creating a limited-edition take on her iconic rose scent. In keeping with tradition, the designer introduces Sheer Stella, an organic rose version of the classic Stella fragrance developed exclusively for 2010.

The fresh fragrance is infused with organic rose grown in the mountains, giving Sheer Stella a light, natural appeal. Exclusive to Stella McCartney, an entire organic rose harvest was purchased to create the one-of-a-kind fragrance. Fresh, natural top notes of Green Apple, Frosted Lemon and Bulgarian Rose open a romantic heart of Celestial Rose, Rose Absolute, and Iranian Organic Rose, grounded by a base of warm, sensual Amber.

The limited-edition Sheer Stella bottle was designed by British artist Philip Jones, an internationally renowned London-based painter who has most recently exhibited work in Madrid.

Amalfi Lemon Granny Smith apple

Mauboussin Lovely à la Folie

Sheer Stella 2010 Fragrance Reviews

sarahbeth27
sarahbeth27

I was recommended this in my local perfumery, when I was after a honey scent, and it does actually smell more of honey than rose on me. Gorgeous fragrance if you're after something sweet but not too heavy. Sadly it doesn't last very long though.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Stella McCartney knows how to make a gorgeous rose fragrance! Stella Sheer is a Clean, young rose scent with crisp sweet green citrus notes and soft sensual amber. A fresh and beautiful fragrance with a sweetness only a rose can give you. Absolutely lovely!

evacecilias
evacecilias

This rose scent is lovely ! I really like these perfumes with fewer notes. I like the fresh start with the citrus but its the rose smell in this I adore.Sheer stella is really nice and I said Mmmm first time the rose smell where revealed. It is a very sweet fragrance and I think, that probably puts some people off. The heart note resembles the topnote of eau de Claire de merveillers, but then Claire gets a lot thicker and cloying for me, but Stella stays fresh . This will be an everlasting love for me !
It resembles SJP Lovely in a way but I dont know why cause there is no rose in Lovely.
Sheer Stella 2010 -
I welcome you in my wardrobe, you can stay forever
if you want !

Sheer Stella 2010 is a bit too citrusy and crisp for my tastes. I was disappointed because I felt that the rose in this fragrance didn't get its chance to shine.

This fragrance opens with watery lemon and crisp, green and fizzy apple. The rose struggles in vain to be noticed, but because it's soft and almost scent-less like a white rose, the fruits tend to dominate.

It's not as pretty and feminine as previous Sheer Stella flankers. I think it's more of a fruity floral than a straight-up rose based scent. If I had to liken this fragrance to anything, I'd say it's a sheer, whimsical, barely discernible version of DKNY Be Delicious, with the subtlest hint of a rose garden.

Sheer Stella 2010 is rather bland and boring in my opinion. I found Sheer Stella 2008 much more exciting. The sillage is quite subtle, however I will give credit to the lasting power which tends to battle on despite my dislike of it.

Had this fragrance added some extra notes to this scent pyramid, I think it would have made a huge difference. If anything, this fragrance could be office appropriate.

magda14012
magda14012

I tried it and absolutely loved the citrus freshness and the airy roses. It does not change much, still it is our beautiful Stella with a twist. Beautiful, unfortunately does not last on my skin. I adore the bottle, though. Maybe should still get this fragrance and reapply, reapply reapply...

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I have just tried Stella Sheer 2010 and it did not impress me a lot only in terms of being very much like an original Stella EDP. It is a beautiful rose fragrance, elegant, classy but I am disappointed that nearly all Stella's fragrances are identical.
Rose is extremely prominent here and most importantly - it smells natural - nothing synthetic about it.
Good lasting power, good sillage, perfect fragrance for winter or evening occassions.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2010 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2010, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Stella 2010 by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Stella 2010 by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Stella McCartney Stella Nude Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2008 Stella McCartney Stella Rose Absolute Christian Dior Dior Addict Lancome Mille et Une Roses Stella McCartney Stella in Two Peony Stella McCartney Sheer Stella 2011 Stella McCartney Stella Sheer 2009 Guy Laroche Fidji Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Intense Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Dolce Vita Hermes Eau des Merveilles Prada Infusion d'Iris Gucci Flora by Gucci Eau de Toilette Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger