Designers » R S » Floral « Groups

Sheer Stella Stella McCartney for women

Sheer Stella Stella McCartney for women
dislike

Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney is a Floral fragrance for women. Sheer Stella was launched in 2004. Top notes are mandarin orange, rhododendron and green notes; middle note is rose; base note is amber.

Mandarin Orange Rhododendron Green Notes

Marni Rose

Sheer Stella Fragrance Reviews

Lizh34
Lizh34

Can you still buy this version of Sheer Stella in the purple bottle?

xanacastro
xanacastro

This version of Sheer Stella was my best take on the "signature scent" thing. It was the perfume that EVERYONE stopped whatever they did and tried to sniff me hahaha. The men asked me what it was to buy for their girlfriends, the women asked me what it was to buy it for themselves. Thing is... they hated it on the bottle, or it just wasn't the same scent at all on other people. I definitely added something to the picture and it caused mayhem! I didn't think this was a very sophisticate scent at all when I bought it, but it turned out to be my ELIXIR.
I couldn't find anything to replace it, not even the others from Stella McCartney. Does anyone know of perfumes with these notes?

ritahu
ritahu

I want to try this but I could not find in our city or at web shop, so who could tell me what is the difference between this and the original one stella? Thank you in advance.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

This is a bit of a frosty take on the original Stella fragrance. It's a fresh, soft floral. It has notes of wet, cool Bulgarian roses and rose absolute warmed with sensual spicy amber. It seems to last a moderate time on my skin about 4-6 hours. It's one I like, but probably won't wear too much. It is a modern scent, that could easily been worn to the office or for everyday.

jeca
jeca

An unusual modern rose scent.

2007

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Stella McCartney Sheer Stella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sheer Stella by Stella McCartney represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Christian Dior Dune Stella McCartney Stella Nude Christian Dior Forever and Ever Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Christian Dior Diorissimo Givenchy Ange ou Demon Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Chloe Love Lancome Tresor In Love Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Hugo Boss Deep Red Hermes Kelly Caleche Chanel Chanel N°5 Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Christian Dior Dolce Vita Christian Dior Pure Poison