Designers » T-Z » Citrus « Groups

L'Eau Tauer Perfumes for women and men
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 67

L'Eau Tauer Perfumes for women and men Pictures

"L’Eau is inspired by a lemontree in bloom on Andy Tauer’s veranda in crisp Zurich morning air. Highest quality ingredients, well balanced, lasting : L’eau by Tauer is a fresh unisex eau de parfum. "

Clean lemon blossom joined with crisp shimmering iris flowers.Bright musks and amber gris with a hint of timber and sandalwood.

50 ml EDP.

L'Eau was launched in 2017.

Bergamot Lemon Sweet Orange

Lemon Blossom iris

Musk Ambergris Woody Notes Sandalwood

L'Eau Fragrance Reviews

barayamane
barayamane

I imagined a perfume for the summer of lemon scent, but this was different. The smell of lemon's soap turns into a smell of skin that the child wants to hug. I'd like to know what color this perfume is like because it is transparent and a bit warm. Personally I think that Noontide petals is more L'eau. His perfume is always fun.

sphynxcat
sphynxcat

Nothing I've smelled from Tauer has been a literal rendition of something found in nature, but most have an abstract atmospheric quality that capture a mood or fantasy, and L'Eau is no different (although I do think I expected a departure with something called "L'Eau".)
It's identifiably citrus, but neither zesty, nor juicy. The atmosphere is sitting on an old wooden porch overlooking an uncultivated yard on a late summer's eve. A waft of dried lemon blossoms, the dusty haze of old wood and drying wildflowers and grass.
In smell, it does remind me a little of lemon or orange PEZ candies. More dusty/chalky than powdery- if that's any distinction. It also reminds me a bit of Tauer's discontinued ZETA, which was based on linden. There's definitely Tauerade in there. There's something mellow and comforting about it and it has some heft, but it's not heavy. I'd wear it on a late summer evening or a warmer Spring day, but I suspect a little too sweet for me for very hot days. It took me a couple of wears to appreciate it, partly because I was expecting something more mainstream citrus cologne. I think if you go in without expectations, you can probably appreciate it more.

dlane1953
dlane1953

Lemons! I've seldom sniffed an EDP that makes me think of pure lemon oil, so redolent of the 'real deal', as this, but Andy has pulled it off, and with such originality, too. This is no light, ephemeral citrus frag, but one with the trademark 'body' and heft that I recognize in so many of his creations. Excellent silage, extreme longevity, and unisex, in my opinion. This is a brilliant addition to his collection. FB worthy. You've done it again, Andy, congratulations!

lisa.m.kasper
lisa.m.kasper

I would never have thought to test this out, based on the "clear" description that Andy Tauer gives this scent. Words like "Clean" & "Fresh" tend to make me think of men's scents that are all citrus and "aqua".. yuck. I run from these because it ends up smelling like some crazy scientist with no nose concocting what he thinks "fresh air" smells like.

I should have known that Andy would not do that! I just sprayed this tester on my arm, and It is hard to describe. The top notes are bright and somewhat citrusy sweet (lemontree blossoms?) and I can actually detect the lime in there, which surprises me. But the musky base and amber gris must be what I am detecting at the very very bottom of this. On the inhale, its all tree blossom, but boy, just as you hit the end and start to exhale, you are washed in a lovely deep, resinous, sweet cream buttery (?) base. I am terrible at describing notes. Sorry. Someone else will have to step up. Timber and sandalwood? sure! I can detect them here. I can tell you that I really, really like this, and am surprised by my reaction to what I would not normally gravitate towards (scent description wise). This is Andy Tauer's brilliance. In combining the scents into a lovely rolling entourage experience . His signature stamp is in here, along with everything else Andy creates. I don't know WHAT it is, but I can be blindfolded and tested on 100 bottles of perfume from various designers and houses, and I'd be able to pick out all the Tauers. That is not a bad thing. I think this leans towards the masculine if you consider citrus to be masculine, but really, it is dead center to my nose. I think that heavenly base is what does it. (it's all abotu the base for me!!) Either sex can wear it and if you like a good uni, this is one for you.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tauer Perfumes L'Eau fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tauer Perfumes L'Eau, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau by Tauer Perfumes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau by Tauer Perfumes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes PHI Une Rose de Kandahar Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Amouage The Library Collection Opus VIII Guerlain L’Homme Ideal Eau de Parfum Tauer Perfumes Carillon pour un ange Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe Guerlain Ambre Eternel Tom Ford Noir Extreme Acqua di Parma Colonia Ambra By Kilian Intoxicated Christian Dior Dior Homme Parfum Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Parfum Acqua di Parma Colonia Leather Eau de Cologne Concentrée L`Erbolario Meharees Christian Dior Dior Homme Cologne 2013 Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Christian Dior Dior Homme Sport Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche