Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Incredible Things Taylor Swift for women

Incredible Things Taylor Swift for women
dislike

Incredible Things Taylor Swift for women Pictures Incredible Things Taylor Swift for women Pictures

American singer Taylor Swift launches her new fragrance called Incredible Things in the fall of 2014, after the debut Wonderstruck from 2011, its flanker Wonderstruck Enchanted from 2012 and Taylor from 2013.

The perfume is announced as a combination of velvety petals and creamy woods, wrapped in a delicate veil of vanilla and musk. It opens with sparkling accords of pink pepper and grapefruit. The heart of the composition features floral tones of vanilla orchid, wild passion flower and suede flower. White amber, creamy musk, vanilla from Madagascar and vetiver from Haiti form the base of the perfume.

The bottle is white and opaque, decorated with watercolor print of Taylor’s silhouette profile.

Pink Pepper Grapefruit

Vanilla orchid Passion Flower Suede

White Amber Musk Madagascar Vanilla Haitian Vetiver

Hypnose
Play It Rock

Incredible Things Fragrance Reviews

Kiku
Kiku

Everybody seems to smell something different in this. Me, I smell coconut -- lots of coconut! Many said this smells like a man's fragrance. It is aggressive but I don't think it's masculine. It's a fun perfume: warm, sweet, tropical. It would be great for a summer day but maybe too light-hearted for the office. The best of all the Swift's.

CElmlund
CElmlund

Incredible Things is a great fragrance and more masculine than many of my powdery barbershop scents. This can be easily worn by a guy.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I hastily bought this - $10 for 30ml.
I tested it on paper and thought "if this is like Hypnose, but Hypnose is better, then I really want to get my hands on Hypnose!".
Well, I got it home and sprayed it on me and it just has an undertone that I cant quite handle - slightly sour. I rubbed my wrists together and that released a bit more sweetness, but I'm not loving it as much as I did on paper.
The packaging is not really up my alley,so I pulled off the sticker and now I have a cute white bottle.

Heaven In A Bottle
Heaven In A Bottle

First time review :)

Im not a fan of vanilla, not a fan of celebrity perfumes, but THIS one I LOVE. Heres my story...

I almost walked straight past this at my local fragrance store 2 years ago. I got a wiff of a lady whom sprayed herself with it, which led my nose to this. At first approach I was like "naaa cant be", being that the first thing I noticed was this not so attractive looking perfume bottle, second, I noticed it was a Taylor Swift frag. A tad reluctant to try it at first but the smell was still lingering in the air I had to have a spray.

Had a couple sprays, walked around for 10 mins waiting for that dry down. Within that time I received compliments by 2 complete strangers. I was like in a "hmm" moment? Then, I took my sleeve to my nose and took a good inhale..one word, "intoxicated". This frag got me. I went from trying to pay some bills that day to putting one of my bills on hold to go and buy this bottle immediately. I had no hesitations spending $85 New Zealand dollars on this 50ml bottle yeah it was worth delaying my phone bill for lol since then to now I have proudly purchased this frag 8 times. I wouldnt say I am an over doer with this frag, I do have others to wear it just depends on the day, the situation, the mood and the temperature. In saying that, I am never without compliments from females and male, family friends or strangers, when wearing this frag. Thats why I keep coming back for more!

To describe how it smells, like black liqorice base, mixed with creamy vanilla in the middle, with a drop of caramel on top OR the other way around. I find it sexy, seductive, intoxicating and just soooo good. People ask me all the time what I am wearing, and I say "sorry, but its a secret" Yes Im being selfish with this one just within my cute little community lol

My best advice on how to wear it best and to get the most compliments out of...flick all your hair forwards and downwards (washed & dried, product free hair that is) take 1-2 spritz towards your hair (not too close though as u only wanna catch the spritz end of the spray) then, flick all your hair back and take 1 spritz to the left of your hair and 1 to the right mmm hmm!

P.s, I said early that the bottle was unattractive at first site. Thats because I fall hard for perfumes that come in a luxurious looking bottle. My opinion has since changed, and I like it for what it is now, inside and out =D lol

My overall rating for this in terms of sillage, longevity etc.. a "phat" juicy 9 out of 10

stacia79
stacia79

Suede flower? WHAT?? What does that even mean? Can I find it growing in the wild?

The marketing copy is ridiculous.

brendacarmen
brendacarmen

So I purchased this just the other day on a blind buy. the sales lady told me it smelt like vanilla. I love anything vanilla so I grabbed a bottle. Call me crazy but I don't smell vanilla at all. This to me smells like black licorice all the way through. either way I really like it. I have had nothing but complements while wearing it. even my bf said it is a sexy scent he wanted to jump my bones !! lol ... so just for that it's a keeper. lastly, the staying power is phenomenal I have no issues with the scent wearing off too soon. I can still smell it on my skin the next day.

emt1986
emt1986

I thought Incredible Things would be a good one to try because I'd heard it smells like pineapple, and though that's not one of my favorite notes, my boyfriend adores it. I like having a selection that I know he likes since he very nicely puts up with the BofE stuff I adore so much. And yes, pineapple is the dominant scent. It opened very nicely, but after about 10-15 minutes, it began to get a bit odd to my nose, like fruit that's a touch too ripe, and I didn't get much suede at all, so it's a no-go for me. Not a bad perfume, though.

Babybug99
Babybug99

This smells like a floral powdery men's cologne /aftershave. Has a masculine undertone to it. Smells incredibly good just a little manly.

cutsie587
cutsie587

This perfume smells really good on me. I found it smells different on skin, than in the bottle and on paper, in a good way. It develops into a uplifting carefree scent that takes me to a place where I can imagine incredible things!!

UPDATE: My husband said it smelled too much like a man's fruity cologne, so I gave it away. It worried him too much for me to wear it. It was cheap enough for me to try it out.

T Girl 97
T Girl 97

I tried this out in a store, and to me it smells like men's cologne/deodorant. Like maybe Axe or something equally heavy.

Andie68
Andie68

I bought the body mist of this in November last year, it has a lovely sweet coconut smell, I saw the eau de parfum on offer last week so thought I'd buy it, just arrived today and first spray Miami Glow Jennifer Lopez! I was a bit disappointed as the body mist is lovely and I don't get the Miami Glow scent in that, to me this is definitely not a Winter scent so I'm putting it away and will be trying it again in Summer when hopefully it will smell better in warmer weather :)

Jag02010
Jag02010

I'm a 23 year old male and I am proudly on my second bottle of Incredible Things.

I was on a work trip, and happened to score tickets to The 1989 World Tour the night I touched down in Minneapolis. I was at Target a few hours before the show stocking up on toiletries when I saw the bottle in the fragrance section. I laughed, thought, "what the hell, I'm going to the concert, might as well," and sprayed it on. For the next 20 minutes around the store, I would get subtle whiffs of something smelling fantastic, only to realize it was me. I ran back, impulse bought it, and never looked back.

Every time I wear it, I am transported to colder, foggier days I spent holed up in a coffee shop with a mocha and a book. It's comforting, and I wear it when I'm stressed or nervous so as to calm down. I get the vanilla and the pink pepper most strongly here in the opening, and when the suede comes in, it gets an almost lived-in feel. I too, as others have noted, get a chocolatey scent in parts.

It's subtle enough to - when sprayed appropriately - wear in any setting as almost a dirty little secret. I've worn it to work and gotten complements on it, and some of my friends have preferred it to some of the more "masculine" and expensive scents that I wore as staples. I will buy a third bottle when I run out, because why the hell not. It never fails to send me back to some happy memories.

JordyK
JordyK

I enjoy a plethora of different scents, sweet, woody, spicy, I'm attracted to anything.

I picked a 50ml bottle of this perfume up when it was on sale for $5, and after reading some good reviews, I thought 'why not', and purchased it blindly. However, I'm struggling to like this perfume. Everyone is saying it's sweet and vanilla like, however, I don't smell those notes at all.

I'm not sure if mine is off or if I got a dodgy batch, but this perfume smells like a men's deodorant to me, both from the bottle and on my skin. One of those scents that all the boys at high school would spray after gym.

Also, I'm not particularly a fan of the bottle. I prefer transparent, glass bottles. It stuck out like a sore thumb in my collection.

I did like Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck perfumes, but I have to give this one a miss.

3/10.

mishlava3000
mishlava3000

First I would like to state that Enchanted Wonderstruck was a lovely fragrance AND Ive recommended it to several friends looking for cheap but pretty perfumes....

Incredible Things, however, just didnt get over the line for me.

Reminiscent of vanilla air freshener at best. Think Airwick Little Trees that hang on the mirror of a musty car. Or Glade vanilla air fresheners. This could have been much better given the notes. Smh. The leather fragrance was underwelming and the passionfruit lent a sour note with nothing to balance it. Its hard be concerned with longevity and time and place for use when the base scent is off key.

A big no from me.

Pooky
Pooky

I enjoyed this the first time I sprayed it in Target but I didn't enjoy wearing it for a whole day after buying it. The suede, coconut vibe, and vanilla are fine with me but then this dusty-chalky feel kicked in and it reminded me of Smarties candies - you know, the candy you threw away after trick or treating.

lollipopsneeze
lollipopsneeze

Lovely and very unique to me. I smell a lot of fresh citrus and something similar to pineapple juice, but mixed with leather and musk.

smellofroses
smellofroses

Soo normally I'm into clean, fresh scents. This perfume is not fresh at all, at least not in a Laundry/soapy way. Still I find it very interesting. I have no idea when It would me fitting to wear it though. For summer this is too suffocating, for winter this is too tropical, for spring time it is too strong. Nevertheless I like wearing this at home. It's so cozy and comforting. I have some emotions linked to this fragrance, but they are very vague and I really can't say why this perfume is so comforting to me.
Wish I could figure out when is the best time to wear it.

ShellBellElle
ShellBellElle

Disclaimer: I do not care for celebrities, and I do not purchase merchandise based on their endorsements. This review is free from any fan bias.

I am addicted to Taylor Swift Incredible Things. Although it is sweet and contains vanilla, it is not a typical celebrity perfume. The leather, musk, and amber really make this stand out. I find this scent to be very well balanced. I am no good at identifying notes, but I would describe this scent to be sweet, rich, and heady. Although I typically like super feminine sweet/fruity/floral perfumes, I love this one even though I find it to be slightly masculine. It is intoxicating. I can't stop sniffing my arm!

Sillage: 7/10

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

RarityDiamond
RarityDiamond

This is a very nice fragrance i have it but my mom says it is to sweet for her likeings.I absolutly love this scent. It's just so nice! Think about it the smell of leather and sweetness.It's perfect for me because I'm only a kid.I still cannot see why everyone says that the bottle is tacky.But i can see why they like the parfume.The parfume has a very nice smell once it settles.I use the scented shower gel every night when i take a bath.

Erinbath22
Erinbath22

What a nice surprise. Scent memory alert! My first boyfriend's suede jacket marinated in his Obsession cologne with some of my fruity vanilla something all swirled together. Yumm...
Incredible things has a rich, sweet, spicy vanilla with an edge. I think this is a high quality perfume. This potent vanilla blends with a leather musk, brightened by a fruity passionflower. I think the pepper and passionflower make this perfume interesting, along with the leather vibe, which saves it from being just another vanilla celeb perfume.
The pink pepper is stronger for the first 5 minutes for me, reeling me in with a spicy opening. Then it just hangs out in the background, keeping things interesting. The rest is creamy-fruity vanilla leather.

I really enjoy wearing this, as it has great longevity (7 hrs) and is a comforting, unique cool weather scent. I recommend it to folks who dig leather and vanilla. It's super inexpensive, too.

Update: I just smelled this loveliness on a sweatshirt I wore last week- lasts nicely in fabric.

UnearthlyApothecary
UnearthlyApothecary

I am a huge fan of leather, so I had to try this one. Creamy vanilla floral with a soft hint of leather in the background. There is a bit of a tropical fruit vibe from the Passion flower as well. The more I wear this, the more I love it, it's just a really beautiful feminine scent

aqua76239
aqua76239

I noticed that several people mention leather. I really don't smell that. maybe just a teensy hint and I really had to think about that for a while. It is a full blown gourmand. Mind you, Taylor Swift did several fragrances that were sweet but this is different. I don't smell fruit-this is basically vanilla, musk that is very creamy and amber. Very nice. I loved it right away.
Where I live there is really no store that would sell celebrity fragrances because local Macy's does not carry lot of fragrances. There is no Kohls or JC Penneys or Ulta which usually carry cheaper scents so there are scents I have not even smelled and that really bums me out. So it was not until I saw this at TJ Maxx and bought it blind for just over 10 bucks, that I smelled this. Anyhoo, this is pretty stellar.

One thing, though-bottle is hideous. To each one their own but I think it looks cheap. And it totally does not match fragrance inside which smells much more expensive than it is.

AjaBlue
AjaBlue

Vanilla. Coconut. Floral with hints of leather way in the background, Girlie but slightly masculine, ...which makes this fragrance a "love" for me. Also making it a "love" is the fact that I was wearing this one daily when I began reconnecting with my daughter's father again after many years apart. It has been a wonderful summer that kicked off with the text "When are you available to come with us to take care of our passports?" followed by "Let's move to Germany." Truly "Incredible Things." :)

artisy
artisy

Suntan Lotion and Leather Seats:

I bought a .5 oz to test since I've heard so many good things. I must be anosmic to some of the qualities because I got a suntan lotion vibe out of this. It's like an older slightly musty car with leather seats and a bottle of suntan lotion that someone squished underfoot and got all over the place and didn't bother to clean up. A bit creamy, a bit floral/fruity, a bit woody.

Poor Sillage:

I literally have to shove my nose to my arm to smell it - I spritzed myself 1x per arm and in 30 minutes had to search for it on myself.

Final Thought:

This is cheap enough to apply liberally if the scent suits you, but don't expect it to draw any compliments unless the person has reached in for a hug or kiss. There's no wow factor, but the scent is comforting and casual, which is sometimes what suits the occasion.

Update:

I wore this again and for some reason the fruit was very pungent, brink of rotting on my skin. I'm not sure if it's because I spritzed it on skin that had earlier been moisturized with scented lotion.

Pollyflower
Pollyflower

I only had this on for 30 minutes and I disliked it. I love the bottle, the art is beautiful. I felt like I smelled "pleather" (fake leather/vinyl) but now that I read the notes maybe it was pink pepper which usually I dislike. I want to like it. Maybe I'll have to give it another go. I did have another scent on early in the day so maybe it mixed even thought I thought that was gone.

raw umber
raw umber

This reminds me of the signature sour grapefruit/ creaminess duality of Angel minus the patchouli. There is an edge of something like vinyl or suede? Pleather?
It also reminds me of pineapple marshmallow trifle, like Avon's Eternal Magic. I've never tried Hypnose so I can't compare. Leaves a glorious musky pineapple vanilla trail, like a rich hair conditioner. Fun, casual, endearing.

leahjay1990
leahjay1990

I bought this without smelling it first, and of course the notes weren't on the bottle. Because of the beautiful and feminine packaging, I assumed it would be a sweet, floral fragrance, but I was sadly mistaken. When I first sprayed it, it smelled like black licorice (yuck!). However, once it settled on my skin, it morphed into vanilla ice cream. It's a tolerable scent, but definitely not one that I will repurchase.

Black Secret
Black Secret

Beautiful Incredible Things! All the notes are perfect. Lasts long, and projects very well. Lovely. Excellent, delicious perfume. Very Incredible!!!!!

Lucius Smellfoy
Lucius Smellfoy

Picture this...little yellow vanilla scented tree hanging from the rear view mirror of your brothers dirty car.

Smells ok at first, but then smells like it's trying to cover up something that doesn't smell so nice.

Maybe I'm the something that doesn't smell so nice.

Like my late uncle Francisco used to say "Smells like foot n' ass"

If you like this scent, good for you.

raiza1990
raiza1990

This one is weird but good. It is a mix of tropical sweetness with vanilla and suede. My husband said it smells like vanilla ice cream,but to me the creaminess comes later on and is not as intensive as the tropical suede.
I do not get much of the other notes.I think it is Taylor´s most mature perfume and it is quite original.
I recommend to test it directly on the skin, because on paper it smells completely different.
Sillage and longevity are average.

pipergirl
pipergirl

Joliecat and Nitschevo nailed it with their reviews. Incredible Things is a spicy cool vanilla over a rich soft suede, what a lovely combination. I also get the Lancome Hypnose comparison and while I am a big fan of the Glade lavender/vanilla candle I do not think that Incredible Things is similar to it at all - totally different scents. In fact, the dry down of IT is somewhat similar to the dry down of Tom Ford Velvet Orchid. It is that good.

*_Lilly_*

Picked up the smallest size bottle today at Walmart on clearance. It is very tropical smelling to me at first spray. I do get the suede notes but I think the passion flower stands out the strongest on me. It's not a love or a hate, barely a like but I just sprayed it so I have to let it settle and test it out more. This is the only scent of hers I have. Prefer (love) Rhianna and Britney for celeb scents... even though this was only 7$ I may consider returning it... We'll see.
Add: This is a strong in your face scent :/
Returned it :/

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

With all the positive reviews, I feel really disappointed that this perfume didn't work for me!

The first spray of this perfume overwhelmed my nose, it is very heavy pepper/vanilla then it settled to a suede/leather, sweet vanilla and passion flower scent.

For some reason suede/leather notes do not blend well with my skin chemistry, it ends up very heavy dusty and musky. I had the same issue with Rihanna Rogue perfume.

Again, I feel bad that I'm leaving this review but you end up realising that not all perfumes/notes work with your own personal skin chemistry. I am absolutely sure this would be a wonderful scent for those of you who love suede/leather notes!

nitschevo

Reading the comment below (thank you joliecat) I decided to go a little beyond my summer comfort zone (read fresh scents, Tommy Girl is a fixture in my collection) and wear Incredible Things on a rather warm day. So so beautiful! The review is spot on, IT develops somewhat warm and cold at the same time. Never cloying but with a steady presence and great longevity it envelops you throughout the day. Sillage is soft (also in colder weather) but that only makes it more attractive in my eyes. I am not familiar with the mentioned Glade and Febreeze scents but to me this is a spicier Hypnose and one of the few Vanilla/Leather scents I love. Very versatile! Imagine sitting in a fancy restaurant in Italy eating some delicious dessert :)

joliecat
joliecat

Incredible Things is a perfect leather scent for summer. Starts with a refreshing, cooling burst of lightweight grapefruit mixed with a just a hint of pink pepper, completely wrapped in icy cold vanilla. The vanilla prevents grapefruit and pink pepper from being sharp.
Within 30 minutes, the dry down is cold vanilla and deep soft suede leather. Passion flower and orchid add a natural floral sweetness. Chic modern very lightweight powder wafts around you, lifted by dry airy vetiver. White musk and white amber give Incredible Things lasting power.
Leathery suede remains prominent, smooth, lasting, deep, rich, soft and subtle. Incredible Things lasts easily 8 hours on my skin with moderate to soft projection.
If you love leather and suede, this is a unique, well blended, cool, perfect choice for summer day or night.

mlpalazzo
mlpalazzo

This is honestly gorgeous on skin. Lasts forever on clothing and hair (12+ hours) but with light sillage. This one always gets compliments from my boyfriend. Definitely a more mature offering from her line. I get mostly vanilla, musk, and a creaminess I'm guessing is the suede (the same type of note that I get from Rihanna's Rogue, but that's much heavier on the fruitiness of the plum). This also vaguely reminds me of a Lolita Lempicka, because I swear I detect a bit of licorice/anise, which I noticed some other people picked up, as well.

Melodiarose82
Melodiarose82

I loved it at first sniff. I needed it, I wanted it. And then I read the comments on here of it smelling just like lavender/vanilla Febreeze. Today, I went back to Target to test out the perfume again, and with that in mind- yes, indeed, that is what this smelled EXACTLY like- and right then and there- *POOF* the mystery of this scent was gone (which was everything for me). I made my way home trailing a scent of air freshener and cheap candle and dryer sheets all rolled into one, and now I'm absolutely sickened by this perfume...

I have always loved that particular Lavender/Vanilla Febreeze (air freshener)... But that's just it- I love it as an air freshener! I don't want to smell like a damn air freshener all day- that's tacky, if you ask me. That's like a homeless guy who hasn't showered in weeks deciding to wear one of those tree shaped car air fresheners around his neck. Haha I think I saw a comedy years ago where a guy did that. 'Hey, look at me. I smell FRESH!' It's funny, but you get the idea. That's not very luxurious at all. And this isn't very chic or 'daring' or 'risky because it has a 'leather' note' hello- it's a joke. They're bottling up an air freshener scent and giving it stylish and exotic sounding notes and laughing to themselves saying, look at all the suckers buying this stuff. (No offense, I love all of my fellow perfumistas, I honestly do)

But you all know what I mean. Anyway, I can't believe how different my reaction to this stuff is today from what it was yesterday when I was in a state of mystery over it. Ah, oh well. A $20 air freshener, for those who want to know. That's all it is. ;) Just buy some Febreeze. $4 spray it on, there you go. Haha geesh...

kikinha
kikinha

After reading so many good reviews, I went to Kohls to check this out. I was shocked. This smells exactly like Glade Vanilla and Lavender. Big no no

tea-with-rissa
tea-with-rissa

This is one of the only scents by Taylor that I can actually stand. I have a little .5 oz bottle and am contemplating getting a bigger one!

PinkRainbow
PinkRainbow

Just bought this, and it is an "incredible thing"! A lush creamy fragrance with vanilla undertones. Very subtle. I can smell the suede, with a hint of pepper. Love it. Very classy-- just like Taylor.

vioversilver
vioversilver

Been a while since I've been on here , but today I picked this up for an amazing deal. I would say this is a modern versioning of the retro old timey ladies perfumes , and when I say retro , I mean going way back like 1940s - and to me that's a good thing. Some people mention this is an eighties flower bomb but I don't agree with that at all , this has much earlier influences than that era .Now Some may cringe and utter the worst epithet that can be used to describe a fragrance .... " Old Lady " But this is not at all "Old Lady " - this is a really good melding of the Old classics with today's trends in juices , which I think makes for a pretty cool concept and they succeeded superbly with Incredible Things. I don't care for the initial blast of the peppery flower thing but that goes away quickly and then this amazing combination of warm soft suede and vanilla thing happens and then I almost get a whiff of something creamy like coconut and then sometimes something like pineapple . Most definitely NOT your typical super sweet celeb juice ( which is fine , I lean towards sweets ) Its sweet but restrained with leather , very cool ! I also find the bottle to be different from the usual , white background with the watercolors,very pretty.
Lasts about five hours on me , about seven if I spritz some in my hair.

whitenette
whitenette

Creamy vanilla, with an underlying suede tone and a hint of sweetness that leaves you searching for more. At the first spray, the sweet passion flower overwhelmed me and I thought, really Taylor? Still like this at mid-20's? Then the vanilla blossoms over and I kept going back to my wrist for more. I can really see the more grown up image they were going with this one. Much more mature than the previous Wonderstruck and Taylor.
This fragrance is a little retro, young but classy. In colder climates, the fragrance radiates a good distance. If you spray one or two on your wrists, you'll get wafts of it here and there when you move your hands and that's normally enough. I can imagine in a warmer climate the sweetness might be a little more pronounced, making it a little sickening since there is not much depth besides vanilla. The sillage maintains strong for about 5 hours, then it mostly becomes a skin scent, but it stays until around 12 hours.
There is a rough edge in the dry down that gives a bit of a playful rock n roll.

lemonzest
lemonzest

Lately I have sought a good vanilla, not too heavy or fruity. I ran across Incredible Things by doing a note search here on Fragrantica and tested it at Kohl's.

Wow, Incredible Things seems to be what I was looking for, a warm, not too sweet, comforting vanilla. It's aimed at young people, yet is not as cartoonishly gourmand as other celebrities' scents I have tried (not that that's a bad thing...I love some really sweet smells, just wanted a more straight up vanilla scent for a change).

IT will be at its best in cold weather, but even in the humid spring this is not bad. Definitely 80% vanilla, 10% leather, and at least 5% amber/musk base. The other 5% is hard to pick out. I don't detect passionflower, oddly enough. Hmm. Sometimes the vetiver seems to waft out.

Longevity is great. If I wear this to bed, I can still smell it the next morning. The dry down resembles Jovan White Musk, a great scent. They used a quality musk in the base of this.

IT is almost but not quite cloying and almondy; more than two sprays would probably cause a headache to sensitive people. It will be a nice cozy fall/winter scent, but it's so pretty I am wearing it in April (spring here).

allthelove
allthelove

I sprayed this on in target and immediately there was something I didn't like about it, but I didn't wash it off right away in case I like the dry down. I loooove the soft, creamy, vanilla suede scent you get in this, but the passion flower just doesn't blend well and ruins the whole scent for me. It gave me a headache too, so I washed it off an hour later.

*_Lilly_*

Was in Target today returning my Enchanted Wonderstruck by TS (yes I loved the scent from the bottle and in the air but on me it didn't work out - Boo!) and smelled this just to "see" and OH MY it smells good!! :)
They didn't have any for sale, only the mist but for $10 I would rather get the perfume...
I did not buy it but I think if I find a good price I will. At least I really want to try it and hope that it works with my chemistry ;)

Vegas Pauli
Vegas Pauli

Not a fan of celebrity scents and not a fan at all of Taylor Swift, but this is kinda nice. Its milky and soft all the way around. Not one note stands out in particular, but in this case its a blessing. Its milky sweet, and softly flowery. Maybe if you added a dash of sweet cream to old school Byblos, you'd get a scent like this. For the price point, its doesn't smell cheap, so that's another plus. Overall a solid B grade.

ThisIsOurBlanket

To add on from my previous comment, this scent lasted over 24 hours (and going strong) on my cardigan I wore yesterday. I get this vanilla suede, almost woody masculine scent. Very comforting and oddly sexy. Like a cozy Sunday morning kind of sexy.

Edit: It's been about a week, and for experimental purposes (must be the scientist in me), I kept the cardigan unwashed & hung up to allow air to pass through it (I'd think it'd be easier for material to maintain a scent if it was crumpled up with nowhere to dissipate). Since Saturday morning when I first sprayed it, that suede vanilla scent is STILL THERE! Maybe I'll never wash it again, haha. Kidding. But...kind of lovely that it could be a scent that infiltrates everything you own, heh. Not good if you don't like it, but...that's not the case with me. I only have a 1.0 oz bottle of this and the animal in me feels that I need to hoard and by more, but...calm down. It is relatively new and probably not going anywhere, Elaine. And, it is so cheap.

DamonAlbarn
DamonAlbarn

Oh, you can so tell the 80s powderbomb influence here. Really, an Anais Anais for the millenial/gen Z girl. Even from the milky white bottle you can tell.

This is honestly a really pretty scent. Don't overlook it if you dislike celebrity frags. It's like rubbing warm vanilla milk into your skin with just the right amount of sweetness. When the discount stores bring it to under $20 I'll grab a bottle.

ThisIsOurBlanket

I find it INCREDIBLE, haha, that I really really like this scent! I was not expecting to AT ALL. I did not know anything about it, and saw it in the closed boxes at walmart, but they don't have testers. I was in CVS shopping and spritz my wrists with it once, and I kept wondering what smelled so damn good as I was shopping. It was this! I think the suede note really stands out on me and is just so yummy. I think it is quickly becoming a love. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan (not really much of a celebrity fan in general), but I don't let that sway me away from something that smells great. I think this is quickly moving up into my favorites. It actually comes off as unique. I can smell it randomly throughout the day, but isn't extremely strong. I feel like it's just right. Time will tell if it moves into my favorites. I generally like a lot of different scents, so when something seems to stand out to me, I definitely take notice.

like whoa yeah
like whoa yeah

I loved this in the store and waited to find a good deal on it.i eventually got it..it didnt seem to have the same allure that it had when i sprayed it once or twice like 8 months ago.i remembered loving it and was like charles u have to buy this.so i did .its okay now lots of passion flower .To me its a passion and grapefruit zesty scent with the smallest trace of the other notes its good...but i prefer the dry down to actually enjoy the scent..

Malibu
Malibu

I've been pleasently surprised by Incredible Things; it is a very different perfume from the usual celeb fragrance, and has great sillage/longevity.

It seems to smell a bit different every time I wear it, but I'd say that the general essense is a creamy passion fruit and rum cocktail, with a vase of white florals next to it, all set on a pricey art-deco suede and wood table. A great mix of light and dark, summery & chilled, and colder days & warmth.

I hope that this is launched in the UK soon, as I'm going through my bottle quickly - I've been wearing it everyday since I got it,

somethingbrighter
somethingbrighter

A surprisingly nice floral woody vanilla musk... nothing earth shattering, but better than expected for a teen/celeb fragrance.

Koralanne
Koralanne

I don't typically even want to smell a celebrity fragrance,but, was drawn to the pink painted bottle at Christmas time. Have to say I quite love this and believe me, I'm not young. Powdery leather, passion fruit and musk predominate for me. Can be a little sweet, but otherwise a beautiful fall, winter or early spring scent.

VictoriaXO
VictoriaXO

Amazing scent! Lasts forever :)

Ravii
Ravii

Tried this in Target a while ago!
I ADORE the bottle and advertisement but am a bit ambivalent on the scent.
I'm not a big fan of passion fruit notes, especially so when it's presented in a more dusty format (to my nose, the combination of passion flower and suede made it go in that direction with Incredible things) it needs to be more fresh to be likeable so I couldn't really enjoy this scent to the fullest...
But for those who are super into passion fruit and passion flower, you'll most likely LOVE this!

unsrsly
unsrsly

I adore this perfume. It is my favorite at the moment. There is nothing basic about this. I adore the vanilla suede combo. That is what I smell most. And the grapefruit and pink pepper intro is somewhat overpowering at first but I adore it now. Seriously this perfume lasts forever on me, especially when in my hair. I get so many compliments. The musk in this is very strong and lovely, I could actually see a man pulling it off very well due to the musky, suede vanilla dry down. I love this, it was very well done. It was the first perfume I ever paid full price for. Wish the bottle was cuter though and I could tell how much I have left.

Update:
Every time I wear this I receive so many compliments. This is my most complimented perfume, by both men and women. Definitely my signature scent. Adore this.

curvealert
curvealert

Yes I know, Incredible Things is not made for Middle Aged Things like me. And yes I know, I don't have to buy it. Or even smell it. But don't young people who are new to perfume deserve a better introduction than this? It's just a sub-Yankee Candle in a bottle, or in other words, a load of old tut similar to hundreds of other inexpensive perfumes out there.

Is this trend for plasticky, sickly sweet celebrity scents ever going to end? Youth, rise up and hold back on the sugar, please!

VioletNoir
VioletNoir

it smells like Vanilla with a little extra kick. I got the body mist and it is strong if you spray a lot on all over.

xJessax
xJessax

Oh my soul... this scent is pure Heaven in a bottle for me! When this first came out, I have to admit I was a little skeptical. The bottle looked nice, but I assumed the juice would be another "generic" fruity -floral watery mess. I read the notes online, never really giving it much thought.. until one day I decided I would finally test it out! I walked into Target, not expecting too much, and I sprayed it on my wrists and I was stunned... it was perfect!! So creamy, sweet, floral, powdery.. and all blended perfectly into one scent! The pink pepper is the standout of the top, I don't really get the grapefruit note on my skin, it's not at all citrusy. The passion flower and vanilla orchid give it an angelic floral heart, it's so lovely and creamy and delectable! The suede aids in giving it body and making the scent very unique, the amber, vetiver, musk, and delicious vanilla just put the icing on the cake! I cannot get enough of this yummy treat! And the best part is... it lasts! Hallelujah! Simply gorgeous from beginning to end. Sublime. Celestial. Other worldly! <3
Longevity: 8 Hours before becoming a subtle skin scent
Sillage: Moderate
~Never judge a book (or perfume) by it's cover!~

In Vogue
In Vogue

Smells like chocolate chip cookies. Like a scented candle or Demeter fragrance. Completely linear. I don't want to smell like a cookie, but if that's your thing, you'll love this.

The bottle has the number 13, Taylor's lucky number, on the top. The bottle is white glass, with a sticker around it, but it doesn't look cheap and is quite pretty.

odie
odie

Since I like the interplay between the grapefruit, the sweetness of vanilla and the smoothness of the white amber I can say this is a pretty perfume. Suede as an accord is lost on me in "Incredible Things" and so is the pink pepper, I was surprised pink pepper was listed as a note.

Methinks this is a citrus/sweet/musky fragrance, you get the musk awhile after when everything else dies down, but its not overpowering, its much more of a skin scent by then.
I don't fancy Taylor as an artiste but if you buy this perfume it will smell clean and inoffensive. That's that.

GatorGirl
GatorGirl

I like it! I was a little overwhelmed by the musk at first, which was a bit off-putting. The dry down, however, is quite pleasant. The vanilla begins to take it's place, and I can smell the suede. I can also detect a bit of citrus in there, which I'm assuming is the grapefruit. It's nice.
The scent is long lasting with moderate sillage.
I actually bought this in a set with a lotion and bath gel, which smell exactly like the perfume, and although they aren't the best quality, they get the job done. I'd say it's worth buying, though, considering the set is in the same price range as the perfume itself.
I would consider this a little more mature than Taylor's other fragrances, but I can imagine people of all ages wearing it.

Crystals On My Converse
Crystals On My Converse

Anyone else get a hint of Thierry Mugler Angel on the dry down with this one? Maybe its just my nose! Not a huge fan of Angel but this I quite like!

nvenus
nvenus

What a shock. I scented anis and it's not even listed.

It has some licorice/anis character in it. I don't remember my exact opinion of it but it wasn't awful yet not better than Wonderstruck Enchanted.

Deirdre1969

For a drugstore perfume, this is very very nice. The musk and vanilla don't fight against each other and the leather is very subtle. It's a soft little luxury, like a plushy towel still warm from the dryer.

A bad tester can smell like play-dough, so be careful.

I'm so glad this was compared with Hypnose. I can sense that similarity too. But Incredible Things is, to me, more wearable. The stages aren't so sharply demarcated: With Hypnose, I get the sweet vanilla first and then the musky and spicy notes, but with I.T. it's all kind of continuous and harmonious.
Well done, Taylor and team!

sjd610
sjd610

I love the opening of this fragrance, it's pineapples and vanilla to me. It's on the verge of being too sweet but I still like it. Just wish Taylor would bring out something fresh that moves away from fruity floral scents and that can be worn in the heat of summer.

Alovethatwasmorethanlove
Alovethatwasmorethanlove

Let me start by saying I am not a fan of Taylor as a person nor have I ever been, there are not many nice things I can say about her as a person. On the other hand her perfumes are lovely. Incredible Things is indeed quite incredible. It's very sweet and romantic. I regretfully admit that I am in love with this aroma that she and her team have managed to capture in a bottle. GOOD JOB TAYLOR & TEAM.

MoonFlare
MoonFlare

If you can somehow how get past the fact this smells like a bathroom with lavender scented candles, then you'll love it.

It's a very universal fragrance; it's clean for the preppy folk, floral for the Mademoiselle, and dark for the mysterious, do to the leather. The combination of suede and floral give it a unisex scent! I get an image of clean guy with freshly washed clothes(and he MUST'VE used febreez fabric softener, lavender scented.)

At the same time, this perfume comes off very classy and elegant..must be the perfect blend of vanilla and musk that gives you the feeling of the everyday, high-class, wealthy comfort. When I wear it, it feels like I've been rich all my life. Alas, it's a great everyday scent..you CANNOT go wrong with this one. If you're not sure what fragrance to wear before your day starts..go straight for Incredible Things.

G00D_Girl
G00D_Girl

I get a light grapefruit a vague sweat vanilla but I also get a vague coconut & Sandle wood.

Over all not a bad scent as far as celebrity scents go. I would say it is for casual occasions.

rosa.miller2
rosa.miller2

I didn't like it at first. It smelled like powdered flowers but it is one of those scents that grows on me. Now I smell a fruity vanilla scent. I got the body spray and not the perfume so it doesn't last very long...probably 30-40 min but there's 8 oz of it and it is a lot cheaper.

I spray it on myself and clothes and pillows. It is a sweet, soft, and gentle scent. I don't smell an overpowering powdery floral scent anymore. I do smell flowers, but they are fresh flowers.

A little tip-perfume/body spray doesn't smell as good in the heat in my experience. For better results don't leave it somewhere hot or wear as much on a hot day.

Also be careful not to spray more than one or two squirts because although it may smell mild to you some people are very sensitive. I sprayed some on myself, the air, and the pillows (remember this is body spray and not the perfume) so I used a bit more. I know it would have been worse if I'd sprayed the perfume because perfume is more concentrated. As it turns out my mom could smell it outside my bedroom from 30 feet away.

I love this scent. My advice is to give it a chance. Don't give it once chance and then decide you hate it. The more I wear it, the more I like it.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just tried this tonight at a local store, and I really don't care for it. It's a little reminiscent of her other one, "Taylor", and that one isn't a favorite of mine either. To me, this one is along that line, just softer. I wanted to like it, and I liked Wonderstruck, and Wonderstruck Enchanted, but something is this, and Taylor, have a "warm" smell to them, that I just don't like.

If you like Burberry London, you'll probably like this. The bottle is pretty, and I'm probably in the minority for not liking this, but there it is.

Incredible Things is a really powdery, musky and sweet vanilla scent. It's actually my favourite Taylor Swift perfume to date.

When celebrities do their take on a vanilla scent they have the tendency to overload it with sugar, making it more gourmand than an oriental vanilla. Taylor Swift has done things a little differently with this particular scent, she's added a tonne of white musk instead of sugar.

The musk is actually the first note that hits my nose shortly after spraying. The vanilla tends to sneak its way in to the composition a few minutes into wearing Incredible Things. Admittedly the one-dimensional musk opening is a little off putting, and that might explain the numerous dislikes that this fragrance has gained.

If you stick with Incredible Things long enough you start to see its beauty. The Madagascan vanilla, suede, passion flower and musk blend is to die for. It's a warm, soothing scent great for Winter and Autumn.

The longevity is actually quite impressive, lasting a good seven or so hours on my skin. Incredible Things is a quality scent without the exorbitant price tag.

mittensablaze
mittensablaze

I just changed my vote from "hate" to "love". I thought this smelled nasty when sprayed on paper, but it really melts onto the skin and smells beautiful. Leather, vanilla, and musk. I've got to get this one.

staceydtb
staceydtb

Quite a treat for a low price! Having read the lineup of notes, I was expecting it to give me a headache but it didn't. I have a super sensitive olfactory yet I find this fragrance to be fresh yet warm and surprisingly comforting.

TS Incredible Things in its first four hours is a lovely suede with creamy florals on me. I can also detect the subtlest pomegranate and some other fresh fruit note, but the suede and fresh creamy florals dominate. 4-8 hours and it develops into a more toned down suede with vanilla and a hint of caramel popcorn.

I can imagine a walk in a fair on a springtime wearing a suede fedora, smelling a caramelized popcorn stand nearby while you get a whif of fresh, green flowers from time to time.

Having said these things, Incredible Things is not immature at all. She is a young, confident and smart female who knows how to take care of herself.

Oh and this frag is loooong lasting. After 10+ hours, I can still whif a faint trace of soft amber, mellow vanilla and warm caramel on me.

Incredible Things is of really decent quality and the overall package is channeling 1980's which in essence is an elaborately simpler times. I understand how one can be nostalgic with this fragrance many years from now.

alittleofeverything
alittleofeverything

Recently I've been looking for more affordable alternatives to help me learn more about perfume, while I'm saving up for those ridiculously expensive niche frags. I've been looking for a leather/suede fragrance that isn't too outlandish, so when Incredible Things came my way, at 50% off as well, then that was that.

Leather in a female celebrity fragrance is definitely a bold move. Ok, so it's suede, not really leather but softer and rounder. Some reviewers talk of coconut, and I think it's the suede they're referring to, THAT's how mellow the suede note is here. But still. Leather. I applaud you, Ms. Swift, definitely bold.

As I mentioned, I've been sniffing around for a wearable leather fragrance. When smelling "Incredible Things" I'm reminded both of Tom Ford's "White Suede", with its' clean musk-suede combo, and Lutens' "Daim Blond" for the silky smooth suede paired with the sweetness of dried fruits. Swift kept the musk and the suede, but traded the dried fruits for vanilla and a more pronounced powdery note. The end result is far from both Ford and Lutens, but extremely pleasant and wearable.

Two thumbs up, Ms. Swift.

Deirdre1969

This was a nice little indulgence. I misted it on my arm on a whim at Target and was pleasantly surprised. Definitely noticed the vanilla and the musk, and of course with the grapefruit and other things it echoes Mademoiselle, but I'm glad I tried it on before looking here for notes or analysis, because if I had, I may not have tried it. It wasn't overpowering at all. My husband liked it, and that's saying something.

It was lovely in a young, fun but not tacky or teenybopper way, if that makes any sense. Definitely okay for people over 30 (like myself) as well. It made me think of popcorn, cotton candy, rides on the ferris wheel, sunset walks in a park, feeding the ducks, simple pleasures like that. It was like feeling nostalgia about a first date in high school.

There were a couple of things that make me hesitate about actually buying it till I'd worn it for several hours: for a few minutes I detected a hint of play-dough, for example, but that's probably just my skin and/or the rose shower gel I had already used. That play-dough note was faint and soon went away, and the drydown was very gentle. Enjoy!

emmarion
emmarion

I'm genuinely impressed with the latest three TS fragrances. The quality is good and they all smell very pleasant. So far, these are three of the only celeb frags that I've found even remotely bearable.
This is a lovely fruity vanilla scent, sweet and warm, but well balanced by the vetiver and amber. Its a little citrusy in the first spritz, to my nose, but as it dries down it becomes more floral and woody. The vanilla isn't too powdery either, which is great. Plus the bottle is beautiful!
I am a fan of Taylor, but not to the extent that I would have bought something of hers even if I didn't like it. But I honestly love this! She really can "show us incredible things".

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

Quite good, all things considered!

Honestly, I won't be buying this one, and the reason has nothing to do with the quality, but rather that it reminds me strongly of a fragrance I already love and own.

SOMEHOW ( notes aside! ) I am smelling the primary essence of Rebelle, just without the chocolate. If someone really admired Rebelle but simply couldn't bring themselves to wear it, I would encourage them to try this Taylor Swift release instead. Lovely!

gawerika
gawerika

I neither yay or nay for TS but this is such a lovely, comforting and a long lasting scent. I find it ideal for spring, fall, winter and evenings as it may get a little cloying for summer.

bluehydrangea
bluehydrangea

I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift personally, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

This fragrance is smart and sophisticated, and elegant. It reminds me of the beginning of summer. Very pleasant. My favorite of all of her fragrances. Taylor does not disappoint.

miss mills
miss mills

I tried this one on at the mall yesterday and what a lovely surprise! It is gorgeous! Soft, sweet but not OTT, creamy and almost a gourmand musky woody floral. It sits close to the skin and I can definitely imagine getting a bottle of this at some stage in the future. Perfect if you like something that isn't overpowering but is sweetly warm and softly seductive. Yum. (Am trying to remember what this reminds me of, perhaps a woodier and less sweet version of Lilabelle by Kate Moss?)

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

Although not mentioned, the strongest initial note I detect is licorice... very reminiscent of Lolita Lempika (original). It is a vey sweet vanilla scent, but lovely nonetheless. As being waaaay past my teeny bopper years, I still think a mature lady could carry this off. Its a drizzly grey day here today, and this feels comforting, like a pale toned cashmere, feminine, yet could be a bomb if oversprayed. I'm not sure I'd like this in summer as its a heavy scent, but to each their own, as some gals like to wrap themselves in a scent cloud all year long. Its not subtle, but very wearable, and is a suprise, as no fruits detected, unlike other fruity offerings from Ms Swift....
Worth a try, but not exceptionally original on my skin, but on my daughters, its very licorice strong (perhaps the leather/amber combo??)

cherise1676
cherise1676

Okay so this is going to be a bit weird I guess but the Frebreeze scents, the lavender and vanilla scent.... Well I've always been obsessed with it and to me this particular scent smells JUST like that ! At least to me lol and I couldn't be any happier ! Haha

Sharipie
Sharipie

Holy cow am I impressed with this one! I fell in love with Taylor by Taylor and purchased this one because I thought they might smell similar. I couldn't be more wrong! I do love this one just as much though! All I can smell is a creamy/vanilla, amber mixed with vetiver. It is very well blended and doesn't smell cheap at all. Its gorgeous! I'm only basing this review on the body spray also which says something. This spray is lasting longer than a lot of edp's I own!

Very wearable and would go well in all seasons. Especially fall and winter. I can't wait to get the perfume now!!

littlest_lemon
littlest_lemon

CK Euphoria, Fisher Price Edition. I like it. It's a great idea, and perhaps this'll get more younger girls into fragrance that isn't just fruity florals!

plutodagirl
plutodagirl

All I smell is amber, vanilla, musk, and that GORGEOUS vetiver! That's what sticks out to me, the vetiver. It's my all time favorite note in a perfume/cologne, that clean, green, and dry note. I get a clean laundry vibe coming from this... someone mentioned Febreeze Lavender Vanilla spray and I can smell the similarity! I purchased the body spray/mist and I'm amazed at the longevity of it. I can get a good 6 hours just from the body spray alone. I like to layer this with Eau de Cartier Vetiver Bleu....goes really well together. I always get... "Oh you smell good, what perfume do you have on?!!?".

nitschevo

First things first: What a nice surprise!

I received this one as a gift and sprayed it on about an hour ago. I'm so delighted that I want to quickly share my experience with you :)

The box and bottle of Incredible Things are very pretty and the bottle is quite handy. I have the 50ml and could easily put it in my bag. For me that's always a plus. The shape of the bottle also keeps it from being too girly.

Now the scent is not as easy as I first thought: First spray - fruity and beachy, reminiscent of Miami Glow. I see that other members have detected that as well and I agree! "Ok", I thought and continued with my work as I know that we haven't entered the interesting part yet - the development on my skin. What I smell now I love - after the fruity and beachy notes fade (I think it's a mix of the top notes with the Passion Flower) Incredible Things becomes musky, creamy and slightly leathery + peppery, with little hints of the flowers. I can smell the vanilla but it's rather dry and not as edible as in other scents. It's sweet, yes, but very chic and rather a dry sweetness. Think Manifesto, maybe? I suppose that the Vetiver and Pepper add a little masculine touch to it. It's really not easy to describe but I love it. And I see that my text is getting longer as I wanted it to! :)

Will wear it out this week and see how I feel about it but I recommend checking this one out. It really is different! Think a mix of Miami Glow (little cup), Hypnose (medium) and a good handful of suede and pepper. Nice :)

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

I own two of Taylor Swift's perfumes and enjoy them. I'm one to always check into Kohl's to check out their testers. I admit it. I had seen Taylor Swift's newest way back when it had first arrived on the scene and tried it out. The initial notes were pleasant, a pleasant vanilla surrounded by a musky leather, almost. Not a heavy leather, just a hint. I thought this was going to be another winner until the pepper hit me. And it smacked me in the face, unfortunately. And wouldn't leave. For hours. The positive is, if you are a fan of pepper, this is a good thing. If not, beware. Incredible Things also lasts an incredible amount of time, another positive. The bottle is rather pretty. It's different amongst glass bottles. This offering is more mature, more office-friendly, more subdued than her others. It's not as playful or cozy. It's just on a different level from her others.

momtoeve
momtoeve

This smells EXACTLY like Febreeze lavander vanilla scent. Seriously.

Elmyra
Elmyra

I think it smells awful, ok at first, but then as it settles down on me, it becomes cloying up to the point that it makes me think something in the scent has gone off...
doesnt work for me.
not for me at all, and i actually enjoy her Enchanted and Wonderstruck frags.

sassa7
sassa7

I really love the bottle, looks like watercolor art, simple, sleek and colorful. It attracted me to try it. I was expecting a sour fresh citrusy floral scent. To my surprise this was sweet and deep, even a bit cloying to me at first but it immediately reminded me of the beach and sun tan lotion but in a good way. Silage is excellent and I love all of its different stages as it doesn't smell much beachy/tropical anymore but I love the opening notes too. I still smell the pink pepper after 3 hrs. Im not a fan of Taylor's other fragrances as theyre too sweet and heavy for me. At first I thought this wouldn't be a summer or day scent but now I changed my mind. I think as time goes by im getting more and more addicted to it. I don't own anything like this so I think ill get it.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I really like this new fragrance by Taylor Swift! It's fruity yet sophisticated. I get coconut in this, even though it isn't listed as one of the notes. Definitely one I'd pick up if I ever see it on sale! Incredible things is her best fragrance yet!

theperfumemaniac
theperfumemaniac

LOVE the box, but the bottle looks like a travel shampoo bottle. Anyways, the scent is incredible. I actually think this is one of Taylor's best fragrances.

So sophisticated! The suede adds elegance since it balances the sweet notes. It also lasts a LONG time and has great sillage. You will get compliments.

Taylor's fragrances are improving (sillage and longevity wise) since her first one. Taylor by Taylor Swift and this one are top quality and really have an incredible smell to them with perfect sillage.

GregorAPBDH
GregorAPBDH

So I have had this perfume since it was released. I love the box, Its very pretty. The bottle is pretty cheap and looks like it was rushed. The actual scent itself is great ! When I first smelt this I hated it. Like I never wore it ever ! One day I decided to wear it to just give it a go. I now love it ! The notes seem to mix well on my skin now. This has to be my favourite fragrance from Taylor so far. Keep them coming Taylor. This now gets a 7.5/10 ! xo

Nataja
Nataja

Found this bottle at a drugstore for 8,- (Euro's) so I thought what the heck! Boy was this my lucky day!!! Perfect light,sunny,warm perfume! Reminds me of a sandy beach air mixed with vanilla coconut!Wonderfull! May also work for hot summer nights!
Update! Longevity 7-9 hours, Moderate sillage .

lirael00
lirael00

What a surprise! I've just tested it and I love it. Sillage and staying power are great. Seriously, only few spritzs and it lasts all day. A perfect combo of vanilla and leather notes. It creates creamy and delicious frag. I would never guess it's from Taylor as it smells so much mature. Definitely thumbs up!

ChypreAnn
ChypreAnn

I smelled this in Target today. I definitely understand the comparison to Hypnose, but this has more vetiver and is considerably more masculine than Hypnose. You'd think that with this bottle, it would smell light and fresh, like Marc Jacobs Daisy -- not so. It should have a deep, dark purple bottle. I'm impressed; it's risky and noir for a celebrity scent -- sort of Taylor Swift's Fancy Nights. I have hope that this will be available at a significant discount before too long.

SammMinajj
SammMinajj

I love the first wisp you get when you spray it. The first think I smelled, without looking at the notes, was something peppery. Then I saw Pink Pepper. I really do love it. The peoperyness is really good, not overpowering. Just enough to give it an edge from your usual floral fragrance. The bottle I love because it's a work of art. Different people draw different things and different opinions. It's very retro, and more mature, so I would say it's suited for someone nearly twenties and older. Very nice.

Miffy8900
Miffy8900

I really like this one. It is much more mature and sofisticated than previous Taylor Swift fragrances, which I find very teenage-y. This one is a beautiful leather and vanilla fragrance with great lasting power. Sometimes I can also detect a slight licorice scent in the drydown. Very pleasant. Oh, and I really like the bottle too .

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

This is the smell of summer, it smells like Pina Colada. Lovely, just lovely. Not sure the sillage is great because I have to put my wrist to my nose to smell it.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I adore the 80's style bottle. The fragrance is pretty nice, one to get in a holiday set. I was a little disappointed with her last two, the Fancy Love copy and the Mizrahi copy.
Update: Tried this one again and l find it coconutty, like Deseo, but sharper. Also reminds me of original chapstick. Her best so far.

Update: Now that I have this, and have checked out the notes again, I can appreciate the grapefruit for the first time. Still, I find it a little too "musky".

chrisndema
chrisndema

Nice generic pleasant scent.....not really ground breaking. But i wouldn't pay $80 for this. This perfume is too body spray for me.

mystica
mystica

This fragrance is totally a hit for me, what an unexpected surprise! This is the best bubblegum smell ever, it reminds me of my childhood so much. It is sweet, but not yucky or fruity, it has a lovely, powdery, bonbon like soft sweetness which reminds me of the smell of African violets.

Incredible Things is a lovely gourmand which doesn't tire the senses. It doesn't get boring or cloying; and it can be confidently worn by grown ups as well!

Revekka-Elizaveta
Revekka-Elizaveta

Love "Taylor by Taylor Swift" and hoped to find another favorite with "Incredible Things" but such was not the case. I sampled this in the store today, and this starts off warm and pleasantly sweet on my skin, but unfortunately once those middle notes fade and the base notes take over...things get less sweet-and in my opinion-less pleasant. The scent takes on a decidedly sharper aroma that reminds me of men's cologne. My dad wore "Aspen" cologne when I was little and that's what this starts to smell like on me after a couple of hours. If you get really close to my skin the warm sweetness is still there but it's hiding under the men's cologne smell, so I'm going to have to return the bottle I purchased unopened. Unfortunately this one is a miss for me.

Marie76
Marie76

This opens up fresh, sharp but sweet, quickly developing into a musky sweet vanilla. It dries down even sweeter, into a burnt vanilla cozy smell. It's actually really good, balanced and not too artificial or scratchy, if not exactly my thing as I'm not into gourmandises....it's a new generation shalimar sort of scent. Very good sillage and staying power.

FinnL.101

This is my second review on this fragrance. Last time I stated an undesirable opinion on the packaging and advertisement campaigne and to be honest my opinion had COMPLETELY CHANGED since since then in every aspect not to mention the Amazing scent itself. Firstly the box, this amazing box features a lovely water coloured design which is based off a design created by Taylor herself and the box also has a canvas like texture which is a great little touch. The bottle, like the box displays the same design and also like the bottle sports the iconic 13 emblem on the cap. Now the fragrance itself, a intoxicated caramel like fragrance with a certain smokey quality to it, with a touch of freshness to balance it out. Over a beautiful fragrance and campaign that I would recommend to anyone!

CPelly82
CPelly82

Very musky, powdery with a hint of vanilla. I like this a lot and for me it's great for the winter months. The scent really radiates out but the longevity isn't the best. I get only a couple of hours before it mellows down and becomes almost unnoticeable.

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

This was nice, I see a lot of people saying it reminds them of Hypnose I guess I can see that a lil, but honestly && I see it has no coconut note but it reminded me of JLo's Miami Glow instantly, only slightly warmer & with more vanilla It's like to me a winterized version of Miami Glow but I could see no problem why you couldn't wear this year round. It's really pretty, prob my fav. scent of hers thus far. That bottle though...maybe it's a quality thing more quality in the scent you get a cheaper looking bottle & vice versus...the bottle though reminds me of a bottle of lotion...but you're not wearing the bottle I suppose...anywho yes very nice scent give it a try if you're interested. :)

Overall: 8/10

houstcs
houstcs

Smells wonderful, but young. You will smell great wearing it, feel quality as well

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

OMG soooo good, this girls perfumes just keep getting better! So caramel, vanilla and creamy 10/10 for sure. Looove this little delight.

Contessa01
Contessa01

This has just been released in Australia and I specifically went to Myer to smell it for review. I have to admit I was really confused by it. It smells like another perfume I can't place. I would say the comparisions to Hypnose is warranted. Though with a bit of light citrusy-floral-fruity blend thrown in. It's pretty much a standard non offensive floral fruity like everyone's doing these days. You may be like me and feel you have smelt it somewhere before!

Jomoves

This has just arrived in Australia and I made a special trip to get a sample today. I've been looking forward to this one, not because I'm a mad Swifty or anything like that, I just really liked the retro bottle and I'm happy to report that it's every bit as cute in real life, although the colours are clearer and brighter than they are in the image above. As for the juice, it's absolutley fantastic on the first spray, but then gets a sweet caramel sour tone to it that I'm not crazy about. I find it quite mature and almost masculine, so any guys out there who are partial to celebrity jperfumes can wear this because it's nowhere near as girlie as her first two.

I like that this isn't the standard fruity floral. It's a new direction for Taylor's fragrances, but I'm just not sure if they're going the right way.

xokeira
xokeira

love the base notes.top notes is a little bit too sharp for me .it's sexual one.longevity is great.

ChesleyMusic
ChesleyMusic

its very nice and its the light version of Pink Sugar

themattsky
themattsky

Wow! I wasn't expecting to like it but I actually do! It's so nice and classy. It's nothing like her other fragrances! This one is more mature and elegant. Her best one!

ematlovi
ematlovi

While I'd be lying if I said my "swifty" status wasn't a reason for checking this perfume out, what actually caught my eye was the design of the bottle. It is reminiscent of being a child and making those water color "masterpieces" & I think because the bottle is more 'child-like' it reflects the scent more for its uniqueness. Her other fragrances (wonderstruck in particular) had more traditional bottles and while yes, they may have been "prettier" they also reflected the more elegant fragrances that they contained. As this bottle is a juxtaposition of most perfume bottles on the market, it's more eye catching and alluring - much like her fragrance. This one isn't as familiar of a scent like so many celebrity fragrances fall victim to and so it's definitely worth a try in my opinion.

DionysusSeven
DionysusSeven

I visit the perfume counter often as there are scents coming out almost on a weekly basis, if not every few days. I must admit, I had smelt Taylor Swifts other creations, and they were not for me as I felt they were very "old lady" floral. I thought that was surprising as she is young and vibrant. So when I saw that she had a new fragrance out, I was interested in what it could be. I was pleasantly surprised! I can pick up a slight coconut scent in this fragrance. Almost a more natural coconut scent, not like a suntan lotion. And I would say it's got a nice powdery soft vanilla scent. I'm not sure it is something I would purchase though. It's actually somewhat reminiscent of a scent from Avons Mark collection called Hollywood Pink. I find the bottle of this scent to be attractive with it's bright colours and stark white, although, it almost doesn't look like a perfume bottle. It looks like it would be housing some other beauty concoction. I'm not sure I would purchase this scent, but I would be happy if it was a gift and I would also think of it as a lucky find in one of those stores that have designer wears at a steal.

rachelanne87

Finally got my bottle of it, and sadly not a fan of it! I love all of her other scents but, this one I dislike! I am also not a fan of the bottle either, it doesn't compare at all to her other gorgeous bottles. The scent is weird smelling and I can't figure out what note(s) in it, I dislike so much. It really reminds me of what I would imagine an 80's perfume would smell like. To me it smells like patchouli & pineapple (weird I know & neither are notes listed). Unique scent & way different from her other scents. Not a fan of this scent & is a scent I will not be using. Will keep, just so it completes my Taylor Swift perfume collection....but honestly will not be reaching for it!

I tried it today and I must say it is in my opinion lovely , fresh dewy so pretty!! It is quite girlish but not as much as her other scents, which nobody above 30 could easily wear
That new creation is very feminine and pretty and turns warm in the base, i detect most the vanilla , it is more a soft oriental in the base.
Not sure yet if I will buy it but I can say I was impressed!!
Update: bought a 30 ml.

SS79
SS79

Went to the drugstore to pick up everything BUT fragrance... when i happen to walk by this scent.. of course I had to give it a go.. I was instantly in love with it.. its soft sweet but not too sweet.. so yummy for the fall (like a previous person said).. just have a smell 30ml bottle, but my have to go for a bigger one, I can see myself going through this one pretty fast, even tho I have MANY perfumes :-)

PS - I really like this bottle.. simple & feminine.

aseus
aseus

At first I was a bit doubtful about the bottle. It's pretty, but it doesn't exactly compare to her previous fragrances. It took a while to register that this perfume is coming out at around the same time as her new album, 1989. I think what she was aiming for was a late 80's kind of feel -- the bottle shape definitely resembles those released around that same time.

Or maybe it was just a coincidence. Either way, it makes me appreciate the bottle a lot more.

As for the fragrance, really excited to try this! Just from the notes, it seems to be a very autumn scent.

orionleo
orionleo

This is probably her best scent yet awesome lasting power with good sliage smells very vanilla floral with a ting of spice perfect for cool fall days
great job taylor

lizzyshreds

I just smelled this is Cosmopolitan November 2014 issue. It smells good, different from her other ones. The ad in the Magazine says it will be available in November exclusively at Kohl's. I am a little disappointed that there isn't going to be a 3.4oz bottle this time. This is not my favorite perfume by her. Mainly I can smell the Pink Pepper, Grapefruit, Passion Flower, and Suede. I'm not really sure about this perfume. I will do another review when I get it. This perfume reminds me of Police to be Queen, but not as strong.

Aspendina
Aspendina

smells ok but it kinda smells like a light version of a heavy 80's perfume if that makes sense. not really for me

FinnL.101

Like most people have commented on this page, I also agree that the bottle and box isn't very flattering. I do think it looks quite cheap and DIY I also think that the siluet on the bottle should have been replaced by the picture on the box or visa versa. I also am not a huge fan of the advertisement for this fragrance either as I don't think Taylor looks to flattering either. But I do like the colour on her hand linking it with the pattern on the bottle, I think she really wanted to communicate the idea that she that this bottle was soully designed by her from the bottom of her heart. The notes do seem quite pleasant and also at the same time quite peculiar. Looking at the bottle I was hopping for a more tropical floral fruity fragrance, considering that is my favourite genre of fragrance. This fragrance is expected to hit stores in October exclusively at Khols and in the department store Myer in Australia on the 23rd of November and then on the 7th of December in selected pharmacys.

Jomoves

I am so loving that retro elegant bottle. It looks like something you'd see on Marcia Brady's dresser!

lizzyshreds

I called Kohl's yesterday, and they said it will be available sometime in October.

rachelanne87

Where & when will this perfume be available? Not a fan of the bottle, usually all her perfume bottles are so pretty....this one is a disappointment! But, I will still definitely be giving it a try because, her other perfumes are really good!

mamufa
mamufa

actually I kind of like the bottle. I will look for it. It is not easy to find her perfume in Europe. She is not popular in Europe and so is her brand

twillocks
twillocks

I kinda like the bottle. I am not a Taylor fan at all but her fragrances are nice can't wait to try.

mots
mots

I'm not exactly a Taylor fan but I love all her perfumes. Looking at the notes this looks really awesome, but the bottle is just so boring

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Taylor Swift Incredible Things fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Taylor Swift Incredible Things, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Incredible Things by Taylor Swift. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Incredible Things by Taylor Swift represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.