Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

Orchidea della Cina Tesori d`Oriente for women

Orchidea della Cina Tesori d`Oriente for women
dislike

Orchidea della Cina Tesori d`Oriente for women Pictures Orchidea della Cina Tesori d`Oriente for women Pictures

For centuries, Chinese orchid is known for being a powerful aphrodisiac. Exotic, intense and feminine, this fragrance excites and charms the senses.

It is available as 100 ml EDT, 300 ml body fluid, 300 ml body cream, 500 ml shower foam and 250 ml shower cream.

Mandarin Orange Orange Cassis

Omnia Paraiba

Orchidea della Cina Fragrance Reviews

Pwincessa
Pwincessa

Bought this casually at a big pharmacy. I am glaaaaaaad I did. It has this neat clean fresh from the shower scent. Lasts long. Stays on u all day. Lots of complements and hugs when I wear it. Best tesori buy so far.

plum
plum

I bougt in April this year in Italy. The choice was very limited and I was limited too by hand luggage restriction and bought two bottles only.
I sniffed it from the bottle and liked it. I wore it yesterday and wasn't that keen. It's very soapy but in a detergent way. It's not human cleanless. And powdery. It's not often happens to me that I cannot stand my own perfumes. I could still smell it from my top I wore yesterday so longevity is not bad. Not happy with this buy, glad is was on offer and cost me about 2.50 euro.

QueenOfSpades
QueenOfSpades

I don't find this one interesting... You can smell this kind of perfume on almost every girl you meet in the streets... Nothing to be surprised with

tsofa
tsofa

A blind impulse buy. I do consider this more like a body spray than actually as a perfume. As stated by another review here included, it sounded a bit soapy, not that sweet and somehow on my skin reminded me in addition a bit like a man’s cologne.

“Orchidea Della China” longevity is not that great. Even though I did have it in my wardrobe for over a year, I did use it only and just a couple of times, finally giving it away as I had definitively no appreciation for it. Once and for all, not my cup of tea plus it gives me headaches. A definitive pass.

ayaska
ayaska

The official notes from the Tessori website are these

Top Notes: Mandarine Orange, Casis
Middle Notes: Orchid, Jasmine, Tiare, Orange Blossom
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk, Praline, Myrrh

FresyaTu80
FresyaTu80

Gradevolissima fragranza. Orchidea,ma anche ananas, cocco. Esotica, femminile, economica; adatta all ' uso quotidiano. Abbastanza persistente.

cityangel
cityangel

Very lovely frag, it's a little soapy but in good way.

robertachiara.santangelo
robertachiara.santangelo

Ho comprato questo profumo due anni fa e da allora non riesco a separarmene. Spesso lo uso anche la sera in quanto è molto persistente ma non dà alla testa, molte persone mi fanno i complimenti perchè è molto femminile e dolce.

rougetnoir
rougetnoir

I have to say it! for me, this perfume is very very similar to Sofron, Farmacia SS Annunziata. really close to it.
I have both, so I can tell it!

Assyrianspirit
Assyrianspirit

I love this fragrance, it's ideal for me, lasts all day , perfect for everyday use.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

I've tried this today and I had very big expectarions to like it, since I had the shower gel from the same line, but it turned out to be a horror.
At first the smell was very strong and overwhelming, like a heavy vintage floral (thank God I spray it on my whrist!). By the way there are some white flowers in the pyramid for sure, and no orchid to my nose ( I like the orchid note in CK Euphoria).
After it settled is reminded me of a cheap shampoo scent.
When I came home i washed my hand, but I could still detect this perfume, so the staying power is more than excellent.

gabelikata
gabelikata

Yes, it's similar to Miami Glow, but there are differences too...OdC is much softer, more wearable, more feminine, more floral.

yureigirl
yureigirl

does anyone know where can i buy this in the us?

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Too bad there's no discription of the notes that are in it, I'm curious... obviously it contains Orchid, but it's definitely loaded with lots and loads of fruits as well! A bit too much if you ask me...

Joan84
Joan84

it is such a beautiful perfume, i really love it

cathy.halk
cathy.halk

Fresh like you've just had your shower,feminine and in addition low price.All these in a 100ml bottle perfume spray that will definitely follow you in gym or for your morning shoping, even on your summer holidays and will keep you fresh and clean ,as it is also a long lasting fragrance.Love it!

Cynicalwish
Cynicalwish

On me it's a floral fruity that turns soft and soapy after a little while.

It opens with a mix of (probably!) grapefruit, coconut and flowers, then it gets sweeter and cleaner, like the smell that a good soapbar would leave on your skin.

emanuela73l
emanuela73l

Lo uso ormai da quasi due anni..... mi piace moltissimo quando lo indosso le persone mi chiedono sempre che profumo è ...... piace a tutti ....floreale appena messo forte poi si fonde con la pelle molto buono

zabica
zabica

Smelling similar to J Lo's Miami Glow and Escada's Taj Sunset ... fruity, flirty, summery.. smells like coconut in a tropical fruits juice. Love it! Longevity on my skin isn't as good as with White musk .. but it's ok. Draws compliments from men and lingers nicely on your hair, clothes.. my skin, however, absorbs it pretty fastly.

Recommendation!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

Oh yes, I forgot this one in my comparison's list :) Sicily is right: It smells like Miami glow! Perfect in spring-summer!

lafefe
lafefe

A very nice and soft floral, it doesn't smell so cheap, it's light and clean, very feminine. A good and not artificial orchid note, well done!

Sicily
Sicily

My friend has this one. It is very nice, very modern floral, feminine and long lasting. Great aura too. And it smells like Jennifer Lopez - Miami glow!

an4eto
an4eto

It's a bit strong at first spray, but then it becomes light and transparent, but not fading smell.I like tha soapiness it brings, although i hate soapy scents. It can be describes as spring and pretty.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Orchidea della Cina fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Orchidea della Cina, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Orchidea della Cina by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Orchidea della Cina by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.