Designers » T-Z » Oriental Woody « Groups

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar Tesori d`Oriente for women and men

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar Tesori d`Oriente for women and men
dislike

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar Tesori d`Oriente for women and men Pictures

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d`Oriente is a Oriental Woody fragrance for women and men. Top notes are bergamot and ginger; middle notes are palisander rosewood, orchid and ylang-ylang; base notes are vanilla, sandalwood, cedar, amber, musk and cashmere wood.

Bergamot Ginger

Vanille Marine

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar Fragrance Reviews

IoanaBrb
IoanaBrb

I think it`s more masculine than feminine but being labeled as unisex is good because it is sweet and deep and amazing.

Albertos
Albertos

Hi. WOW...Very Long lasting scent... vanilla sweet! great flavor, very interesting night and day, if you like sweet and Vanille is select the smell. Very nice bottle. Price low. Pearl. 5 stars

mamehaviolette
mamehaviolette

I have never thought that ginger could have its gourmand side. This scent is very warm and sweet, quite yummy. I personally drink ginger tea very often and this perfume reminds me a lot of it. The bitterness of the sandalwood and vetiver makes it masculine as well and because of that I can firmly say that this scent is unisex. I like it very much.

ayaska
ayaska

The official notes from the Tessori website are these:

Top Notes: Bergamot
Middle Notes: Rose, Orchid, Ylang Ylang
Base Notes: Vanilla, Sandalwood, Ginger, Amber, Musk

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar reminds me of YSL Manifesto L'Elixir (which I love, but cannot wear, because it makes me allergic, while this one don't! go figure!), but with lots of ginger. There's also slight similarity to Kenzo Amour Le Parfum.

Very boozy, warming, almost herbal, definitely oriental. A very pleasant surprise. I wear it a lot in the winter time, as a warming comforting blanket. It feels like drinking a cup of very sweet, hot ginger tea. Sillage and longevity are really good. I can definitely recommend it. : )

lafefe
lafefe

Uhm, I don't know, I purchased it after a short sniff, I didn't try it on my skin, now I can say it's quite strong, too strong for me but I have to admit that it really smells of genuine vanilla and ginger. I believe the aromas and smells of Madagascar are truly represented here because it shares similarities with Kenzo 5,40 pm in Madagascar and the Vanille Sauvage de Madagascar of Maison de la Vanille.
An earthy and woody unisex vanilla, worth trying considering the price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tesori d`Oriente Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tesori d`Oriente Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d`Oriente. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vaniglia e Zenzero del Madagascar by Tesori d`Oriente represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chopard Casmir Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Christian Dior Dolce Vita Guerlain Samsara Eau de Toilette Tesori d`Oriente Fiore del Dragone Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Hermes Eau des Merveilles Tesori d`Oriente Byzantium Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Guerlain Shalimar Ode a la Vanille Sur la Route du Mexique Cacharel LouLou Guerlain Shalimar Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Mugler Angel Muse Christian Dior Poison Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau