Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women

Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women
dislike

marine
Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women Pictures Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women Pictures Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women Pictures Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women Pictures Fijian Water Lotus The Body Shop for women Pictures

"The scent of adventure"—as announced by the house of The Body Shop, Fijian Water Lotus brings the beneficial features of water lotus flowers refreshed with citruses, sea notes and flowers as a summer edition full of feminine shades. The fragrance is accompanied with a rich collection of body care products with the same relaxing fragrant notes, characteristic for its turquoise-bluish shades, the landscape of Fiji in the South Pacific and lotus flowers on the packaging.

Summertime encourages us to choose more exotic fragrances which take us to distant places of the world thanks to their irresistible aquatic aromas. One of the inspirational collections which invites us for an olfactive journey is the new collection by The Body ShopFijian Water Lotus intertwining gentle and sensual lotus scent mixed with aromatic sea air and sweet citrusy mandarins. The floral essence is completed with Damascus rose flavors, enriched with litsea cubeba leaves and flowers in the base. The composition provides the perfect balance of freshness, sweetness and innocence originating from lotus.

The assortment of the collection FIJIAN WATER LOTUS encompasses 10 and 50 ml EDT, perfume oil 15 ml, body butter 200 ml, fragrance mist 100 ml, body lotion 250 ml and body bath 250 ml. The collection has been available since June 2014.

Mandarin Orange

Sunflowers Summer Bloom
Acqua Lotus
Voyager Woman

Fijian Water Lotus Fragrance Reviews

Strange, sweet scent with a marine breeze. At first it's promising, but base notes are just awkward.

Mwalton
Mwalton

This is just barely OK. I have Cool Water right now and this is nothing like it. I'm disappointed with this. It smells cheap & generic. Perfumy floral with a very slight aquatic smell in the background. It smells like a cheap body spray. Ill use it when at home to use it up. If you want a quality aquatic that actually has silage, longevity & a great aquatic scent get Cool Water or Acqua di Gio.

suzzel
suzzel

Tried EDT once in the store.

Fresh, sweet but not really cloying (at least past the first few minutes). "Aquatic" in the Cool Water, melon-ey, sweet-ish way, not like an actual ocean or rain smell, but still there's this lightness that feels kinda natural and refreshing. That's once you get past the very first candy melon blast.
I would think this is "office safe" if you just go easy with it (which for me really means "safe around fellow humans".)

(It's been maybe 15 years since I tried Cool Water for women, but from my memory, this is very similar.)

One spray on one wrist 3,5 hours ago; well, my wrist smells good when I sniff it. Can't tell beyond that but that's possibly exhaustion, but I don't think it's a sillage or longevity monster. Strong on the sleeve of my (wool) sweater.
(For comparison, TBS's Fuji Green Tea "cologne" I sprayed on the other wrist is stronger on my skin and unbearable on my sleeve.)

eezaortile
eezaortile

I am not a fan of aquatic scents but I fell in love with this one instantly. It is in fact the first aquatic scent that I bought for myself. It turns into a floral, sort of citrusy scent as it dries in my skin and keeps me smelling fresh all day. Anybody who's seen me spritz this on immediately compliments me then asks what I'm wearing. Longevity is very poor though and I end up spraying it all over maybe thrice or four times during the day. It lasts 2 hours on me I would say. Lately I've been layering it with the British Rose scent as it draws to the end of my day and it turns into a pleasant, warmer scent. I still wish it'd last longer on my skin though.

miza norizan
miza norizan

the only reason why i didnt bought this one is because i own a similar, much better perfume which has better sillage and longevity. i tried this one to see how long it can last. on me, it last approximately 2hours. the smell is amazingly fresh, but it seems that only i can detect it. my sister had to lean in really close to me before she can smell it.

note: the similar but better perfume is Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua.

annija.Čamane
annija.Čamane

Simple, likeable, like a fresh summer breeze. I absolutely fell in love with this perfume when I first bought it. It is one of my favourites ever since. For everyday use. Very light, butterfly-like.

Note. On my skin after a while smells like soap/air freshener. Poor/moderate longevity. I'm 21 years old. Love fresh and aquatic, tropical perfumes.

xxchilly
xxchilly

I think it is quite simple, subtle and fresh. Its not something I would rave about, but it is nice.

It is a bit weak however, the strength of the scent itself isn't very strong, so the sillage is next to none.

Unfortunately it isn't a memorable scent, but I do like it.

Dort0625
Dort0625

Not sure how anyone found this at all similar to Oceanus. Oceanus is in my top five of all time and it's impossible to find it these days! Anywho onto the review for this!!! I love this. I won't lie ... aquatics and fresh scents are my absolute favs so this is right up my alley!for people that aren't into fresh aquatics then you won't be into this. It's really light but not in a bad way

agne.vaivodaite
agne.vaivodaite

Fresh, floral, aquatic. When I smell this perfume, I think of beach. It's quite sharp though and it's not something I really like, maybe that's why I don't grab this perfume too often.

Moh92
Moh92

Layer this one with Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt in the late summer/early fall time = heaven :)

ritamchandra
ritamchandra

A strong aquatic fresh perfume apt for summer time..It makes me feel fresh and lively.Has a bit of floral touch which is nice and smells fresh

kay_dee
kay_dee

Love this...opening a citrusy. After awhile middle and last notes reminds me of channel chance eau fraiche.. woody and smoky. Too bad no staying powers

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

This is a lovely light aquatic scent that's ideal for summer. I have a handbag size one which is ideal for touching up in summer. It's good value and long lasting and will please fans of the discontinued Oceanus.

theodeled
theodeled

Someone told me that Fijian Water Lotus is similar to the discontinued Ananya by the Body Shop and I thought that I had to give it a chance. The truth is that it doesn't smell like what I thought but...
it's a nice fresh, aquatic perfume with a sweet orange tone and also flowery.
It doesn't last a lot but it's perfect for a daily use. I just wish the Body Shop perfumes that would last longer !

sarage
sarage

Fijian Water Lotus is a very strong aquatic lotus flower scent with good longevity and sillage. I expected something light that fades away too fast.
This reminds me of my 90's favourite, Oceanus. This might be a more feminine and floral version of it.
I have sometimes this problem with lotus flower, that it ends up smelling too sharp or plastic-like on my skin, but this doesn't have it!
This smells like a natural flower, not a plastic one.

Pretty bottle.
I bought also a body lotion, which has a strong, long-lasting scent also.
I can only imagine how refreshing this is in a hot climate! This will be my holiday scent for sure!
I also like the other scents in this beautiful line. I would have never gone to Body Shop to test these without the suggestions I got here in Fragrantica. :)

annaa16
annaa16

I got an edt bottle, and although I never expected to like this, I ended up loving it. It's definitely aquatic but on my skin it's so super soft and floral, feminine and lovely. Very inoffensive, it doesn't make you smell like you're wearing perfume but rather like YOU smell that good naturally, which I love. On me it isn't too sweet at all. It's crisp with a sweet citrus undertone. Refreshing and light and beautiful. Not the best longevity (around 5-6 hours on me on a good day), which would be the only con I can come up with. Definitely a spring and summer favorite.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

This is something I wouldn't have imagined to love the way that I do! Fijian water lotus is a perfectly balanced floral aquatic with hints of mandarin, apple, and a hearty dose of may chang (the herb of tranquility).
I've seen the notes on this page change a lot and now I'm not entirely sure what is in fijian water lotus. For a long time green apple was listed.
Anyway what you can expect is a citrusy, uplifting aquatic floral.
I have the perfume oil and it lasts about 6 hours with moderate projection. An aquatic fragrance without any off puting calone notes or that does not smells overly synthetic is a rare find for me, and I must say I am a big fan of this!

Futuremrspbb
Futuremrspbb

I have the fragrance oil of this scent, it's a lovely, light, summery scent but not a timid one. With the sort of fragrance it has (light, aquatic, herbal, and slightly floral), the silage is not overbearing, but this is definitely a lasting scent that makes itself known. However, this may be due to the fact that I own the fragrance oil and not the EDT. I think it's beautiful, perfect for a bright summer day - perhaps off adventuring in some foreign country (for some reason this scent makes me think of Japan). It is floral, but not sweetly so, aquatic, but not in a marine way, and though the herbal-ness of it is not a flashy part of it, it's still far more present than most body shop fragrances. I really enjoy this, it seems to be much more complex than my other fragrances from the same house. Though, again, this could be due to the fact that this is my only oil, the others are body sprays or EDTs.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

I owned this last year and was reminded of it when I found and purchased 3 gift sets from Marshall's for my BFFs as Christmas extras. Very aquatic and fresh, easily likable and completely inoffensive. I think it's somewhat similar to Aqua Di Gioia. The opening is a bit salty at first but it settles quickly.
For an EDT, it lasts quite decent time with nice projection, I sprayed one on my sweater(shhh...don't tell), have since taken it off, and I can smell it every time I walk into my bedroom.
I think it's a very appropriate gift scent, because while it might not be a favorite or standout, I think it's a very friendly scent. Plus, can't go wrong with The Body Shop.

nvenus
nvenus

Loved it almost as much as the Cherry Blossom. Hopefully I'll be able to do a more detailed review in the future.

Lumierette
Lumierette

Perfect summer scent to spray on before you head out into the warm sun. Light, refreshing and truly does remind me of my South Pacific holidays. It doesn't have great longevity but I layer it with the body butter.

Jomoves
Jomoves

Reminds me too much of a diluted version of Davidoff Cool Water for men. While I love the bottle, I just don't want to smell like a teenage boy from 1998.

emmy.johnson.72

I love this, I was a huge fan of Oceanus and this is a great replacement. It is very fresh, summery, not very sweet and I used the body mist at the gym, after I have had a shower and got dressed. It is an energetic scene.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

sooooo fresh and beautiful scent! right now my favourite auquatic! beautiful blue bottle too

NRose
NRose

Adore this perfume! it is so fresh and crisp, I felt like I was on a tropical vacation the moment I tried this scent. I love the aquatic, lotus notes. Perfect for summer time.

edwardnr17
edwardnr17

I immediately dismissed it on the count of what I thought was a cheap marine salty scent.
But put it on the skin, and it becomes crispy, lemony. It could be 'Un jardin en bord de mer" if a certain perfumer thought of it first.
Very impressed by body shop for this. And cheap too.
However I'm already stocked up on breezy summer scents...

emtopaz
emtopaz

There literally is no difference between this and the fragranced body spray. The body spray is half the price and you get double the amount, which is amazing considering the body spray lasts a good while! I've been able to still smell it on my skin the day after using the body spray in the morning.

This is lovely and fresh, not sweet at all and smells a bit manly, not my normal choice, but I still love it. Even if you prefer sweet smells, test this out, you may be surprised and like it like I do.

emmy.johnson.72

I normally love aquatic scents and I normally love mandarin too. But this is too sweet, it smells more like a bath oil, than something to wear on my skin. I loved Oceanus and miss it, I was hoping for something that would match up to it, but this scent really does not..It is the rose that over powers this scent, far too sweet.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

This one to me is aquatic, very refreshing, slightly sweet and floral at the same time. I smelled it at the counter 2 days ago and yesterday (yup, I think it's quite addictive - proceed with caution).

This one is very easy to wear, good for everyday school or office environment. Maybe people would gather up around you just because you smell too good. I know I would. Great for summer but I think in winter too we need something fresh sometimes.

I can't wait for Christmas to buy this and add into my collection.

GinWeed
GinWeed

I sniffed this one in store right away when it came out, I was so excited. And at first it did smell amazing. But oh my goodness when I sprayed it on my hand and waited for just five minutes - and there I was already having a horrible headache. What can I say, too bad? It made me nauseous.

Instead I recommend Amazonian Wild Lily (very soft, neutral and fresh) and Japanese Cherry Blossom (a bit sweet, and cute) from the same collection.

Luminan
Luminan

I had really high expectacions of this. A real disappointment. Something about it I just can't stand. This smells like neurotoxin to me :( It gives me physical reactions, that are hard to explane. But even the smell warns me. Really disappointed, allthough usually TBS perfumes are great! And I have only the body mist.. Thank God I didn't buy the perfume itself. (I bought it blind from the internet. I try different scents with "hit or miss"-tactic. Have had Many hits but this Was a miss.) I can't stand this :(

emmy.johnson.72

This started off as aquatic which I really like, it was fresh but after a while it became sweeter, which I didn't like as much. I didn't get the citrus notes, I like citrus notes so I look for them. I loved Oceanus and hoped this would be like that, it wasn't though at the first smell, I thought it might be.

cuppabaileys
cuppabaileys

I really like this fragrance. I was looking for a scent that is fresh and not feminine--something that resembles the freshness of men's cologne--for everyday use. I really like this!

Joshuawrng
Joshuawrng

Tried this right on its launch day in my country. I expect it to be smelled like the legendary Aqua Lily or Oceanus, but it turns out to be far far away from those two wonderful scent :(
It's not a bad scent, just a so so scent.
I decided to buy a bottle of Perfume Oil. Just for my collection.

On the first sniff, it smells quite fresh but somehow I don't really like the marine aspects. It reminds me of some man perfume. However, it makes this perfume somehow not too feminine to be worn by guys. After the marine note go away, its floral and somehow-sweet note rose up, which is quite nice, and it remains not to feminine. I'd rather say this perfume is like unisex but more to masculine aspects a lil' bit.

As the scent is very light, almost all the scent just gone with the wind within the first 15 mins, leaves very poor sillage, but still stay on the skin, tho... In the other hand, the EDT have more floral notes, better sillage but even poorer longevity.

In my opinion, this perfume has similar longevity and sillage as it's sister; Amazoninian Wild Lily. If you're a girl who like a fresh and clean scent, I'd recommend the Amazonian Wild Lily rather than this one. If you're a guy who really like this scent, I think its safe for you to use.

orchidlover
orchidlover

At first it smells like eucalyptus or mint, I hate it. But after 1-2 hours it becomes different, more pleasant floral smell, and the mint disappears. But I cant wait this time because I cant stand the beginning, so I wont have it. Im disappointed.

Playtime
Playtime

I tried the bodybutter. Starts of okay but after two hours smells like wet dog.

Emma0714
Emma0714

It feels like I'm about to get the better of this one, but I have no choice... This perfume is absolutley horrid. Smells dirt-cheap for one. Like bathroom "sea-breeze" airfreshener sprayed on a piece of old, moldy wooden plank.

Even the bodylotion, it just smells... sour. And sweaty. And... toilet. And it's not my body chemistry - this fragrance is nothing but linear. What you see is what you get.

I'm completly lost for words. How is this perfume even a thing? Even just sniffing this makes me cringe.

johanna.lindholm
johanna.lindholm

This is very good for a hot summers day, because it has this refreshing feel to it. It's very aquatic, clean and fresh. It's not very special at all, but it's kind of nice.

Shwets
Shwets

Softer version of oceanus - sweet, aquatic and not strong. It is pleasant for the spring. I tried the edt and am waiting to sniff the oil.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Very aquatic, not very floral, which is neither a good thing or a bad thing in my opinion, but it doesn't strike me in any way. It's just okay. It's very safe for the office as it sits close to the skin and you'll smell clean wearing this if anyone notices. Not my kind of thing but good if you like aquatic skin scents.

mudpach
mudpach

I have an edt bottle, and it's a really fresh summer-tropical aquatic scent with a little sweety-orange notes. I like it.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

Can't wait to go to my local mall & sample this. IMO there aren't enough lotus frags available in the mainstream marketplace, so this really piques my interest. If it's anything akin to L'eau par Kenzo (for ladies), I'll be buying the edt, lotion & maybe even hand soap.

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

Tried it today and way too aquatic for my liking!
Probably a good summerscent but poor longevity and sillage put me off.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Litsea Cubeba is an evergreen shrub or tree native to China. The essential oil is extracted from fruits and sometimes leaves. The oil possesses a lemon-like odor.