Designers » T-Z » Floral « Groups

Tiffany Parfum Tiffany for women
dislike

yellow floral
Tiffany Parfum Tiffany for women Pictures

Tiffany pure perfume is a luxurious floral blend of Damask rose, Indian jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and iris. Tiffany Parfum was launched in 1987. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy.

iris Jasmine African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Taif Rose

Tiffany

Tiffany Parfum Fragrance Reviews

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

My friend in Bonaire Island in the Caribbean thank you for another jewel of a fragrance. Tiffanys as we all know is the world famous jewelry designer house. This is their best fragrance and has been discontinued. It sold very well in the 80's. One of my mother's employers loved this stuff and was always wearing it. I remember it smelling mostly of flowers. The floral scents here are iris, jasmine, ylangylang, orange blossom and rose. The orange blossom is paired with African Orange Flower and the Rose is Damask and Taif Rose, so there are two different notes of roses and 2 different notes of orange flowers. What you get is a warm, soft yellow floral mixed with roses. It's sweet, heady and beautiful. Despite being an 80's fragrance it's not vulgar, loud or too strong. It's a delicate fragrance which can be worn for day or evening wear but for formal wear. This is also a fantastic fragrance to go with your wedding dress. Plus they are REAL FLOWERS not the powdery synthetic nonsense in so called floral fragrances of today. The ingredients are real floral extracts as this was still a time when perfumes were classically formulated with actual flowers. This is really very nice. I am so happy I got my hands on it. They sell mostly as miniatures but the vintage orignals were about 1 to 2 ounces so even if you buy a mini from ebay sellers you get the same deal. And when once upon a time it was very expensive, it's now an affordable luxury! This is a must have fragrance!

lindaberlin
lindaberlin

I just got a small bottle of this today and just tried it. I have been looking for a fragrance that smells like real orange blossoms and had tried a few, but was mostly disappointed. This one is divine and it smells like my back yard in February when my 16 citrus trees are all in bloom!!I smell a bit of spice, but right now, after a few minutes of wearing this, I just smell delicious orange blossoms. I am ready for a really big bottle now!

surfergirlpuppy
surfergirlpuppy

This is a gorgeous rich floral with a hint of vanilla spice. I bought the bottle eight years ago in Beverly Hills at Tiffany & Co. and I still have 1/4 of the bottle. This scent is very well formulated and lasts on your skin until the next day. I take the stopper off and just dab a bit.
It goes on as a burst of tuberose & heady orange blossom but dries down to a rich rosy-jasmine. Very classy like you would smell on a young heiress in a robin's egg blue designer mini dress with a tan and sunglasses. Luxury in bottle.

Guest_knomrlse
Guest_knomrlse

It smells like a very expensive bar of soap I just love it!

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Even though this was made in 1987, it feels very modern and classic at the same time. Very floral and very gorgeous scent, smells luxurious and expensive, well it better be for the price tag.

It smells like a very expensive bar of soap I just love it!

I remeber I tested this one and other Tiffany scents. I found them very average. This one was a floral like any other you can get around any corner. There was nothing I could point you out about Tiffany scents.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tiffany Tiffany Parfum fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tiffany Tiffany Parfum, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tiffany Parfum by Tiffany. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tiffany Parfum by Tiffany represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay