Designers » T-Z » « Groups

Ex Libris Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men

Ex Libris Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite for women and men
dislike

Ex Libris is an ancient story with notes of fig leaf, magnolia, bronzed musk and cardamom. It is available as 30 ml perfume. Ex Libris was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Margot Elena.

Musk Cardamom Magnolia Fig Leaf

Ex Libris Fragrance Reviews

Looking at the notes I almost thought I had the wrong fragrance. This smells like you put out a fire with Lemon Pledge.

AveParfum
AveParfum

I was disappointed with this fragrance. I saw it contains notes of cardamom, but it certainly doesn't smell like it. It smells like 50/50 citrus and fig leaf. I don't smell magnolia or musk either. It's not a bad fragrance, but it's nothing like the notes imply. Test before you buy.

ailiot
ailiot

A silky bonfire on my skin. Love.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Ex Libris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Ex Libris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ex Libris by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ex Libris by Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Song In D Minor Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Dead Sexy Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Gin & Rosewater Burberry Burberry Brit L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Cacharel Noa Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Agent Provocateur Eau Provocateur Jil Sander Sensations The Body Shop Shea Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Jo Malone London Dark Amber & Ginger Lily Annick Goutal Mandragore Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Bvlgari Omnia Tom Ford Grey Vetiver