Designers » T-Z » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Tommy Girl Tropics  Tommy Hilfiger for women
dislike

I have it: 4 I want it: 14

Tommy Girl Tropics  Tommy Hilfiger for women Pictures

Tommy Girl Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Tommy Girl Tropics was launched in 2017. The fragrance features grapefruit, orange blossom, sandalwood and musk.

Grapefruit Orange Blossom Sandalwood Musk

Tommy Girl Tropics Fragrance Reviews

frag girl
frag girl

I hated this at first due to the apparent baby powder smell. I also felt like it didn't live up to the magical aura I associate with the original Tommy Girl - a fragrance I wore throughout my early teenage years. Once I got over this initial feeling, I came to love this: I would disagree about this smelling even slightly of citrus, it is far more subtle with an almost sour ozonic note. To me, Tommy Tropics smells strongly of ambergris, mint, pineapple and grapefruit. I work in fragrance and every day at work I could not stop spraying this for about a month until I finally bought it. Something about it just lingers in the air and it's truly reminiscent of of a tropical island escape. It's a calming and yet energetic fragrance that is perfect for spring and summer. I would say that this is the cooler, sophisticated and more understated older-sister of the original. The heart of this fragrance echoes strongly of water hyacinth and bamboo, stopping it from drifting off into an entirely fruity and child-like territory which would destroy its airiness and grace.This is a fresh take on the mostly abhorrent sun cream esque coconut concoctions that are often produced at this time of year. To me, this smells of a fresh aquatic pineapple against a backdrop of ocean foliage. The dry-down is almost electric as the grapefruit softens and melds with the skin to form a sublime symphony of tropical flowers. Love Love Love!!

Kendelem1999
Kendelem1999

Official Tommy Hilfiger site says peach, elderflower and vanilla (VERY different then notes listed above) YUMMY!!! 3.4 OZ 46.00

EDIT***
My beautiful daughters gifted this to me for Mother's Day and the notes listed by fragrantica are correct. I LOVE frag girl's review and completely second her initial "baby powder" take on Tommy Girl Tropics. Unfortunately I dislike it alot and am having a hard time understanding how this could possibly be a tropical fragrance in any shape or form. My hope is to someday feel as the above reviewer now feels and this turns into a love because I would never exchange or return it but will hold my breath and wear it with pride

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Tropics fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Tropics , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Girl Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Girl Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.