Designers » T-Z » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Tommy Tropics  Tommy Hilfiger for men
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 8

Tommy Tropics  Tommy Hilfiger for men Pictures

Tommy Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Tommy Tropics was launched in 2017. The fragrance features lavender, cypress and pistachio leaf.

Lavender Cypress Pistachio Leaf

Al-Khat

Tommy Tropics Fragrance Reviews

JF Dufour
JF Dufour

A unrecognized and underrated scent.
It's soft, safe and simple, but it's smells delicious. Women love : "huum, you smell nice !".
The scent : a mixt of a suntan lotion and CK one Shock.
Performance is ok.
Even the suntan lotion vibe and the name (Tropics), i am not sure that it's a good idea to use this eau de toilette during the hot weather, there is something of sweet or spicey.

Hadley
Hadley

Tried this on my hand today and I must say the dry down is very similar to JPG Le Male eau Fraiche. Starts off with a nice (albeit slightly harsh and synthetic) Tropical vibe but dries down to a less bubblegum-y JPG eau Fraiche as mentioned earlier.. I'd buy eau Fraiche over this.

correspondencepersonal
correspondencepersonal

I briefly tried this fragrance while at the mall shopping last weekend. The fragrance goes on fairly strong - but dries down into a really nice blend.

This has a strong smell from the opening - but turns into a really pleasant, alluring fragrance - the longer it wears.

I've always loved the smell that you have while walking into a Tommy Bahama Store - where all of the cool candles are blending this fabulous tropical fragrance. This reminded me of the notes that I smell as I walk into a Tommy Bahama Store.

I need to try this again to know if I want to buy this…It definitely lingered on my mind and I'm still thinking of it. That's a very GOOD sign!!!

Betonikives
Betonikives

It has a scent. Not a bad one, but not particularly good either. Fresh, inoffensive, safe, bland. And it's gone in less than 30 minutes. I was a teenager in the late 90s so Hilfiger brand will always have a special place in my heart, but I'm not wasting my money on this one.

p.s. Bring back Tommy Athletics.

sniffmaster
sniffmaster

@spcmiller smells nutty.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Tropics fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Tropics , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tommy Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tommy Tropics by Tommy Hilfiger represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.