Designers » T-Z » Floral Green « Groups

Jolie Fleur Verte Tory Burch for women
dislike

soapy
Jolie Fleur Verte Tory Burch for women Pictures

Jolie Fleur Verte by Tory Burch is a Floral Green fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Jolie Fleur Verte was launched in 2015. The fragrance features mandarin orange, neroli, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, green notes, cedar, sandalwood and musk.

Mandarin Orange Neroli Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Green Notes Cedar Sandalwood Musk

Un Jardin En Mediterranee
Flora by Gucci Glorious Mandarin
Collection Extraordinaire Muguet Blanc

Jolie Fleur Verte Fragrance Reviews

Mmm...Smells
Mmm...Smells

"Tomboy"?! O.o

Who in the -world- signed off on calling this fragrance "tomboy"?! Is Tory Burch a cheeky, facetious advertiser? It is the polar opposite!

It's nice. It reminds me of Gucci Glorious Mandarin.

sparkybish
sparkybish

The opening of this was really fresh and green, just as you would expect from the flacon, however the dry down is a generic soapy woody musk. A real split personality, on me at least.

ra7ma
ra7ma

i bought the Jollie fleur mini spray set, and really loved this particular scent. Very lush and green as I had hoped. I was afraid the citrus would overpower the other notes like in Tory Burch edp, but thankfully that is not the case. The longevity isn't too great. Other than that its a beautiful scent. Out of the three, prefer the jolie fleur rose, for its beautiful take on rose.

Michelle12345678
Michelle12345678

This is a light floral scent. It reminds me of Estee Lauder Pleasures. I guess that's the lily-of-the-valley, which is a dominant note here.

My male friend says this smells “woodsy,” but really all I'm getting is flowers here.

The packaging describes this scent as “tomboy and easygoing.” How on earth do they get 'tomboy' out of this? This doesn't smell remotely 'tomboyish' to me. Actually, it's pretty girly.

I don't get mandarin, sandalwood, or jasmine, or cedar here. Only flowers and green notes.

The sillage on this is almost nothing and the longevity is pathetic. You're lucky if you get two hours. I would recommend spraying twice the amount you usually spray.

This perfume is not worth the price they are asking. For one thing, the scent is typical and familiar. For another thing, the scent doesn't project and it has a short life on your skin. Skip this and use your money on something better.

pansylady
pansylady

Somehow manages to smell deep, rich, and green at the same time... and is it just me, or do I smell roses??

artemiss
artemiss

This wears really nicely for a 'green' scent, most of those turn into something akin to Deepwoods OFF! on my skin. This has light white floral and citrus notes which sweeten it up, and might be a good choice for those who like 'green' notes, but have trouble wearing them.
The packaging this sampler from Sephora came in was tres chic, as well: a little floral matchbox with generous sample sprays.

DarlingNikki
DarlingNikki

This one is rather interesting to me and I am surprised, considering that Lily-of-the-valley and I are not comfortable friends. Most fragrances with LOTV turn musty on me or too sharp with an undertone of greenness that I don't like. This, however, has some redeeming qualities to it. On first spray it did smell musty, but even that was not as offensive as other LOTV based scents I've tried. After a few minutes it settled into a light Springtime freshness and I'm quite impressed. I also thought this smelled vaguely familiar and then I remembered: Avon has a scent called Haiku which features LOTV along with citrus and other notes and this smells very similar to it, although with the simplicity of Verte I feel like I can wear it better than Haiku, which comes across rather screechy on me. Those who want more depth than Verte is offering may want to give Haiku a try.

OTA Mom
OTA Mom

Definitely green, but just feels like something is missing... After about five minutes the green top mellows and the florals start to make their presence known, but just too mild for me.

esteban747
esteban747

Ok, it's not groundbreaking. In fact, it smells like other fragrances, but it's attractive. It has a sort of cologne-type of scent. Light, clean, green and slightly citrus. It reminds in a way to Hermes Un Jardin en Mediterranee.
It is new, original or memorable? Well, not to me, but I still like it. And the more and smell it, the more I surrender.

CatsCatjang
CatsCatjang

Fresher version of Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo

I just find it light, watery floral, nothing special...it smells fresh and springlike, so if you like discreet florals, it works...but overrated and overpriced in my opinion. It is elegant , but not that different from cheaper scents out there.

silverraindropps
silverraindropps

This was a recent purchase of mine. I had originally gone to Sephora to buy the Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose after smelling it on my co-worker but I reached for the Verde instead. I am not a pro with picking up perfume notes immediately but something about the Verde had me. I came home, dabbed a little and was in love! I look up the notes here and found that they my two favorite notes are in it. Lily of the Valley and Mandarin orange. I think I will look into the other scents.

Museumgal
Museumgal

What I love about this is that the lotv note, while green, has just a hint of sweetness to it as the fresh picked flowers do. Perhaps the white florals are responsible but it gives an impression of being very true to nature. Beautiful for spring! Good for daytime work as it is very light.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I ordered as a gift with purchase - a Tory Burch sample set of her 3 new fragrances from the Fleur Jolie line, all in spray samples, housed in a cute pocket sized floral print box from Sephora. I have sampled all of them, and while I love them, I have to report that they all wear more like eau de toilettes.
Verte is an easy-going floral-green that smells extremely natural with emphasis on the jasmine. I love natural smelling florals. It reminds me if Oscar De La Renta's Live in Love and Jessica McClintock's Original fragrance had a baby- it would be something like this.
The splash of orange in it is just enough to add a sweet fruity top note. Would probably wear fantastic in Spring and Summer weather.
EDIT: Just purchased a bottle!!

I love this! I really thought I would like the Fleur Bleue better as I adore Tuberoses, and I like everything in that composition save the vetiver. ( Things that contain vetiver do have a way of just smelling off to me, no matter how much I want to love them.) The Fleur Verte is slightly sweeter and more orange, neroli smelling, which is another top smell of mine, so I shouldn't be too surprised, plus I love the smell of lilies in all forms, as well as sandalwood, cedar wood and musk. And yes, if I close my eyes and take a few good whiffs, I can smell the green notes in there too, balancing it out. Is it uber chic and dripping sophistication and high class? No. But I love it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jolie Fleur Verte by Tory Burch. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jolie Fleur Verte by Tory Burch represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.