Designers » T-Z » Oriental Floral « Groups

My Name Trussardi for women
dislike

My Name Trussardi for women Videos
My Name Trussardi for women Pictures My Name Trussardi for women Pictures

After the men's fragrance My Land from 2012, the house of Trussardi presents My Name as its female partner. Both fragrances are inspired by Italian lifestyle, and especially by the city of Milan. My Name comes out in September 2013. The targeted group is women between 25 and 45.

It is a fresh, floral and delicate scent with a strong impact. It opens with white violet and heliotrope. The heart notes include lilac and musk, followed by the base of vanilla and dry amber.

Architect Antonio Citterio designed the perfume bottle. Gaia Trussardi, creative director of the brand and fourth generation of the family which founded this house, appears as the advertising face. Video is directed by Gabriele Salvatores.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. The nose behind this fragrance is Aurelien Guichard.

White Violet Heliotrope

Summer Flowers

My Name Fragrance Reviews

iamoir
iamoir

My name is soft baby-powdery, lotion-like and has dashes of dove bar soap as well. Feels moist on the skin; excuse me if I can't explain well what I sense, imagine the opposite of a dry perfume. Smells just lovely. If you like a soft purple floral do try it.
Doesn't last long on my skin, three hours tops is what I got. Plus I would like a more intense smelling juice. It's soft, but way thin and weak. A no from me

Nutrition
Nutrition

Ooh.Oh, my God, this smells like real baby lotion!
It's not bad, is it?And 30 ml of the bottle is really cute.
My name is a feast of purple flowers.

heroine
heroine

I don't smell any powder in this. It's pure lotion scent. I love the smell of lotions, but somehow I can't stand the smell of this.

Germanblonde
Germanblonde

What I love about this site and my blind purchases that are based on reviews here? They expose me to frags that would otherwise not even come up on my radar. And lately I just have luck with my blind purchases. So I ordered My Name, and boy am I glad I did. This is way better than I anticipated based on the notes listed here and the reviews. It is sweet indeed, but in a very light way, yet not the fleeting kind of tenderness. This could become my new casual day time fragrance. It will not bump my favorite day time beauty Jil Sander Sun off as my signature fragrance, but it is more wearable day in day out than Sun, which for me is more a leisure time scent. My Name is not too intense for a day at the office, but still it has a happy leisure time vibe to it. Most of the frags I use for work are more on the nice but boring side (like L'air du Temps), as I want to be safe and not being offensive. This fits so much better to me and my personality. I love it, and even though I consider Jil Sander Sun as my signature fragrance, I am sure I am going to wear My Name a lot more than my all time beauty this summer, because there are more opportunities for it. And yes, it does smell a bit of a nice hand lotion. It is truly lovely.

boannika
boannika

I have no idea why i didn' review this one til now. This is epic in my opinion! It's not super popular, you'll hardly ever hear someone mention this and i honestly don't know why. It's such an elegant, vintage, romantic,floral, powdery scent (but not like dry baby powder, but more like a powdery, luxurious hand creme kind of way, if that makes sense). If you want something that makes you feel like a proper lady, i suggest you try it☺. And unlike many other fragranticians here, i adore the bottle, i find it depicts the perfume perfectly.

bronni666
bronni666

my name is a soft sweet delicate romantic floral bouquet.it is clean and powdery with violets and musk undertones.
it arrived in the mail today and i wore it to work and i agree with other reviewer, the key word here is subtle, so subtle that i forgot i had it on and i like to test the longevity of a newbie. no wafts, no nose to skin smell. completely disappeared even from my clothing. i like to be able to smell my perfume.
oh well, it's not really me anyway. it would suit a nice, sweet and pure country gal. it has an certain innocence about it.
there's nothing bad about it, in fact i like it but theres no point if i cant smell it.

kimmielynn
kimmielynn

Say what you will about the tacky little bottle LOL, BUT, My Name is a classic example of why you never judge a BOOK by it's Cover!
OMGoodness this fragrance aaahh-mmm-aazzing!
I have been searching for a Lilac, Violet fragrance that would satisfy my need for that ohhh sooo soft, bright and perfect scent of real Lilacs and this is the one!
Super intense at first spray in the Lilac element which I loved but then Violets and Heliotrope began to pop, like little pings here and there!
Soon I was wearing a full blown symphony of purple perfection!!!
It's fizzy at first, almost like it was mixed with a tad bit of champagne to tickle your nose and senses.
It is simple but very elegant.
A bit modern, and a tiny bit of old school, as it lays down a blue print for the perfect garden fragrance.
It's grounded in it's composition and clearly could be found in any grandmothers backyard garden, as the lilac, heliotrope and violet are about as real as I have ever smelled.
It reeks of simplicity and old wealth.
I think this is the fragrance you might find on the dressing tables of the very wealthy, as an everyday SECRET fragrance staple, the scent that the rest of us yearn for, yet are afraid to ask..."What fragrance are you wearing?"
My Name is brightly crisp and sweet. It's all purple floral for me, with the Lilac always forefront. It is not sugary sweet on my skin, as the Vanilla did not come in to play. The Musk, Arum Lily and Amber were also not detectable for me.
I love this scent and feel like I found a real treasure in this fragrance! I think it will be best in spring and summer but I will wear it in fall too, just because it is so lovely!
It is a dreary, ugly, rainy and icy day here today...I have it on, and it is singing the promise and renewal of spring! It has lifted my mood and set my sights on spring. When wearing this, I swear spring could be right around the corner. I will not hesitate to use it in winter, as a Blahhhh Buster, on ugly depressing days!
Longevity is better than average and sillage is good.
I think this smells a tad bit like Aerin Lauders, Lilac Path which I really like too. IMHO this one is brighter, more realistic and is a bit more affordable. It definitely last longer on the skin.
If you love the notes of Lilac, Violets and Heliotrope you really need to give Trussardis, My Name a try.

popsiclepout
popsiclepout

My Name was a blind buy for me, which I NEVER do. But I had been craving for a soft, kinda nostalgic (but not of the literal grandma kind) and "light purple" powdery perfume for a while, to use as a winter daytime fragrance. But nothing came up for a really long time. All that I came up with during my great note-based Fragrantica quest turned out to be either violet overload, sugar overload or what smelled like no powder at all when tried on. The last addition to my list, My Name by Trussardi, seemed just perfect. I remember seeing its bottle in stores a while ago when it first came out, but for some reason I never reached for it (must be the dreaded bottle, which I do not hate at all, but I don't exactly worship either). Unfortunately, none of the stores where I currently live carry Trussardi, but I stumbled upon a great deal in a trusty online store, so I got bitten by the blind buy bug. After reading A LOT of reviews, I finally took the plunge; thinking it would be tolerable at worst. Well, luckily it proved to be much more. In the first spritz, I fell lowkey in love with it.

My Name is not a linear perfume. It opens with a boost of botanical smells, like a flower-filled spring garden (must be heliothrope and violet), warmed by a slight hint of vanilla. After five or ten minutes; vanilla, soap and a very prominent lilac take over. This stage stays for longest, and it's what comes to my mind when I think of My Name. In four or five hours, it turns into a very soft vanilla cream wrapped in a blanket of musk, and stays a skin scent like this from there on.

It was a bit less purple than I expected, or the notes make it sound like. When I close my eyes and smell it , what I see is really, really pale lavender specks of watercolour on an creamy ivory base. While it is not loud at all, I find it to be a very original member of both floral and powdery genres. Its powderiness is not an aldehytic one at all, more like natural powdery notes from lilac and violet, and some vanilla powder combined. What is so striking is that there is no astringency to My Name at all, whether it is a fruity/acidic, metallic or spicy one. Its vanilla is soft, feminine, cloudy (but not gourmand). Its flowers are dreamlike and not in-your-face. Its musk is almost vaporized. Well, one thing that stands out is that it has such a strongly soapy and clean quality it veers towards being citric, but never exactly gets there. And that cleanliness gets quite toned down, almost "humanized" by the delicious vanilla and musk notes in it. Perfect balance, I must say. One perfume it kinda reminds me of is J.Lo Glow, in its creamy, soapy floral character; but this is a much grown-up and sophisticated version with less mainstream notes and more rounded edges.

The perfume tends to be quite moderate on both sillage and longevity departments, but goes on and on when sprayed on clothing. It projects much better and brighter that way too, so I happily assigned some trusty scarves to My Name.

lulami
lulami

Beautiful, soft, powdery, romantic and long-lasting fragrance with a moderate sillage. On me it becomes a skin scent even though I can smell whiffs of it all day and I know it is actually present. As time passes it becomes more and more powdery on my skin, a typical "purple" flower powdery perfume with lots of lilac and violet. At first I thought it was very similar to Kenzo Flower but as the middle and base notes develop I could sense the difference. Flower is more sharp and bold and even louder compared to this, it is a powerful powdery perfume that fills the air and accompanies you everywhere with a stubborn insistance. My name is calmer and in less need of attention and that amber-vanilla notes make the difference as they make the perfume "shy" and innocent and lovely and they confer it just the right amount of sweetness.
The only thing that ruins this amazing fragrance is the bottle, whose design I can't really understand. It's so heavy and the 100 ml one is really giant. I could hardly hold it in my hand in order to spray the perfume. What were they thinking about?

Siv55
Siv55

This reminds me of an Avon product from about fifteen years ago, a lilac perfume oil that came in a very small shocking pink box with a lilac flower photo. However this gets sweeter and sweeter and more vanillary. I have the 30ml bottle which is very plain and doesn't have the ovals or squashy top so many of you seem to find distressing. I didn't realise the 30ml was different and thought I might have a fake at first but the scent is the genuine article and a quick google reassured. I want a big bottle now purely for the bottle difference! Ah never content.. :/

Chic-girl
Chic-girl

This is overly sweet to me. I first thought I like it, but I was wrong. All the other notes looks good, but there's too much vanilla. It's kind of good but it starts to annoying me.
I don't know what it is with vanilla, because I love many really sweet perfumes, which have just a little of that, or none.

Dorange Sense
Dorange Sense

To my eyes this bottle quotes oldish money that flirts with glamour: opulent expensive leatherbags, crystal glass – a bit on the edge but still lovable. The cap is hilarious, I adore the idea that a cap is allowed to be different – like soft! This is awesome and I wish there will be more of those ideas out there. The golden bridge beneith the baguette really nails it. It's like a pier, like rationality underneith something coucou.

To my nose the scent is a cold violet balm that turns into warm vanilla cream just to dissapear gently. But it stays long and good on you. It's foverer on hair. A silk scarf caressing your soul every time it slides down your neck.

Edit: I think this is my princess perfume.

deakrek
deakrek

This one does remind me of Lacoste Pour Femme, but the dry down of My Name is VERY sweet, almost coyingly. I tried to layer it with a fancy lemon body lotion and this way it's just awesome! Give it a try folks!

kapted
kapted

My Name was a blind buy. I adore the new Donna, so bought it based on faith. Normally, purple scents are not my thing. It has taken 4 or 5 tries for me to become rather fond of this scent. I look forward to snuggling down with My Name after a shower. It seems to settle on my skin much better when freshly bathed. I cannot wear it to work, as the diesel and oil I work in smothers it after 10 min.

I love the soft, flowery powder of it. It is like the calm, honest sister to Dahlia Noir. I would not wear My Name to any place that would overwhelm her gentleness.

sarage
sarage

I don't think the bottle is ugly, just the cap in the 50 ml bottle. The 30 ml bottle is really cute in my opinion.

The scent - which is definitely NOT like Flower by Kenzo or Lacoste Femme - is a beautiful, delicate and innocent purple flower mix.
This is spring and early summer in a bottle.
Very refined perfume, added in my want list.

smellofroses
smellofroses

creamy, powdery violet, thats all.
its an addicting scent really

Nil3

Bittersweet Amber.

Creamy innocence.

peace.love.masha
peace.love.masha

I was overlooking this perfume for a very long time due to its ugly bottle. In fact I think it’s the ugliest perfume bottle I’ve ever seen, and bottle design is extremely important to me.

But one day I decided to try it, wondering if the fragrance would be as disappointing as it’s bottle.

To my surprise it was love at first sight (no, definitely not the sight, but the sniff) and I ended up buying a 30ml bottle because in my opinion it was more tolerable being with a smaller clear cap.

It’s a very cosy comforting smell, has a good sillage and lasting power on me. Although I mainly smell flowers (lilac, white violet, heliotrope), I wouldn’t call it floral. I think it’s more sweet powdery, with a delicate vanilla and musk note.

I imagine a young woman with medium to long hair that is sitting in a cafe and is chatting with her girlfriend. It’s spring/summer and they are sitting at the table outside next to lilacs blooming. Her boyfriend is sitting next to them and is watching her talk and laugh with her girlfriend and is admiring how beautiful, kind and caring she is. She isn’t a Femme Fatale, but that’s perfectly fine because that’s not the type of person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

marinatatti
marinatatti

I bought the 30ml yesterday and I really love the bottle (perhaps because it is so tiny). My Name has a very delicate, sophisticated fragrance. It smells posh! I really like it and it suits my skin very much. I will definitely buy the 50 or 100ml someday. The longer you wear it the better the fragrance gets! On my skin it smells like white soap and freshly washed clothes. I would recommend it for any age or time of the year. It could easily be a signature perfume!

[email protected]
gritzalimaria@yahoo.gr

i tried-this morning today- this perfume and it is very soft and real powdery vanilla, i don't like the bottle so i believe this is the reason why i didn't buy this stuff yet but now i am sure that -because i love powdery soft and delicate fragrances- i will have it soon on my hands.

:D

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Talk about a lasting fragrance. I just cleared out my winter clothing and replaced with spring/summer clothing and spritzed My name in the closet. 4 days later I still smell it strongly.

Soft, gentle floral with a very mild hint of vanilla in the background. This is in no way gourmand it's brilliant like the most beautiful Italian woman. I don't see how anyone could hate this fragrance in any way. Probably one of the most pleasant soft lady like fragrances I have ever encountered. This is not age discriminatory either. I can see it on a younger lady or a mature woman. It's just a great perfume all around. At first I thought it was yet another of those unfortunate faders but it stays with you whilst soft, it remains the entire day. A real beauty.

gigicreation12m.
gigicreation12m.

Just got my name by trussardi and is a very pleasant soft floral, very good for warm weather. The bottle like others says , is not the good looking bottle, but who cares right? The essence is wonderful

Nikkafragrance
Nikkafragrance

Someone has posted a topic about purple scents.... Well, for me My name smells very purple. It's a very powdery vanilla, but the sweetness comes after 5-6 hours. For me the scent opens with arum lily, which initially was confusing. I thought: This smells like... nothing. I am glad that I didn't hurry to write my review. I do agree that sillage is soft. However, it's a beautiful and romantic perfume.

mymlan
mymlan

A delicate and powdery lilac, violet and heliotrope fragrance but very weak. When I put my nose close to the skin I pick up a floral, powdery, musky and slightly nostalgic fragrance that reminds me a bit of fabric softener. I guess this fragrance is for someone that wants something clean and inoffensive. For me is kind of pointless since I hardly smell it.

psipsina
psipsina

I just received it. this is my first impression: a little sweet, as a romantic italian day, an escape to Milano. personally I prefer some strange notes, but I think this Trussardi can be an spring accessory, so I will keep it.
interesting lilac note, soft and warm, like a sun hug after the winter, a very young fragrance. is not an oriental for me, but I can smell vanilla very intensive.
Sillage is soft, the violet is not very strong, not as stronger is heliotrope.

And an update: after few hours became an softly and floral song. and I can smell violet: so quiet and pure. the first balsamic and vanilla impression was changed on another beautiful floral note. I really like it. absolutely is not an oriental.

senalica
senalica

A very clean and fresh scent, but not the kind of freshness you get from citruses - more like the freshness of a quality expensive and creamy lotion on a clean skin.
Initially I can feel flower notes, but in about half an hour on my skin it turns into a very powdery soap aroma. It is still very pleasant and creamy, but reminds me a lot of a quality hand soap I used to use.
As for the bottle - the design is.. well.. weird. Not that I would call the bottle ugly, but the soft cap, ovals on the bottle itself and the way the name is written just don't work together. I much more prefer the design of Trussardi's Donna and Delicate Rose - such clean and elegant bottles.

dzingunyte
dzingunyte

very lovely and feminine. i use this when i want to feel elegant and mature woman :D not a young girls perfume. +30 i would say. but doesn't smell like old granny's frag ;D

biki
biki

Starts sweet, powdery and surprisingly a tad soapy, turns into a creamy cosmetic scent. It leads me to conclude that musk and heliotrope must be detectable more at start and violet as the scent progresses. I don't detect any lilac per se. I know this is a fragrance in its own right and i am not supposed to compare it unfavourably to other scents that probably strove for something different and had some different notes to begin with... But i have to.
When it comes to perfumes, I always think that the grass is greener on the other side and that, apart from Samsara that can never be eclipsed by anything i may find in the future, every perfume that looked like a holy grain to a newby like me can turn into a mere modest introduction into a genre. This is why i fostered secret, timid expectations that My name might prove to be a better powdery scent for me than Flower.
It is not. While Flower retains its perfuminess, the integrity that separates it from other cosmetic products, My name becomes more cosmetic and that is why i decided that Flower should be mentioned. Flower is also more tenuous and rich and has bigger sillage but given that creators of My name probably didn't have those traits as their initial goal, i cannot objectively hold My name's delicateness against it. That said, i am still very glad i have tested this and if i could afford it i would definitely buy a smaller bottle. It is delicate in an emotional way, it is always unmistakably powdery but with added creaminess so it is near to my interest sphere. It was certainly a pleasant experience but also a reminder that maybe it is time to put Flower in the list with scents that can't be betterred.
Longevity is moderate but sillage is not impressive at all. A safe, lovely powdery scent that i wouldn't mind wearing more of.

Napsu
Napsu

This opens with heliotrope and violet, then turns into soft soapy vanillic smell. Very pleasing and soft and pretty long lasting. This is how it smells in spring, summer and autumn weather on my skin.
Now that the weather is cooler I don't get those lovely notes out. This is just powdery smell without heliotrope and vanilla. I have to spare this for spring. It is pretty scent now but not as full and rich and pleasant and it seems to last very short time now.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

This lovely fragrance opens with bright fresh lilac with heliotrope coming fast on its heels. These soft beauties bloom on my skin and then turn a bit powdery for a while. The amber and musk begin to show with the violet to give some depth to the scent. With the lily note added the fragrance is quite soapy for about 30 minutes. This is not a bad thing for me at all. The drydown is soft powdery heliotrope with lovely vanilla and musk which remains on my skin for about 2 1/2 hours with faint sillage and becomes a skin scent after that.

I wish this scent were more longlasting because it is very pretty, feminine and great for women of any age.

dr.abani
dr.abani

Smells exactly like old camay soup with fabulous bottle

Kain
Kain

This is a pleasing fragrance dominated completely by floral notes in a very smooth way.
The opening of the fragrance is fresh, green and completely dominated by floral notes scent.
At the start I can smell mostly violet which has a smooth and green floral aura.
I can also smell a semi sweet fruity scent, something like raspberry which you can't find it in the notes list but it's definitely there and it just last for about 10-15 seconds and then goes behind those bold floral notes.
Beside this semi sweet,fresh floral and slightly fruity scent I can smell a sharp and kind of peppery aroma which I believe is because of patchouli that again is no listed here! and finally some musk to give the scent a mellow and creamy sweet flavor!

After about 5 minutes violet settles down and other floral notes start to shine. the whole feeling of the scent is just like the opening but now with joining other floral notes scent gets a very interesting and strange aura!
For unknown reason fragrance in this part smells like a newly painted house! it's kind of strange why a fragrance smells like that but it's something pleasing and interesting in my opinion. it's not bad at all.
You have this painted house kind of smell for around 15-20 minutes until scent changes again. in this part scent looses that paint kind of smell and it gets powdery and a little more sweet and more peppery (probably because of stronger dose of patchouli).

The base of the fragrance is a smooth and pleasing semi sweet powdery floral scent that smells very close to the mid but now that peppery kind of smell is very smooth.
Projection is good and above average but longevity stays in average range and it last around 4 hours on the skin.
Good scent. specially if you like your fragrance powdery and floral and smooth all the way through.

شروع این عطر شاداب و کاملا گلی هست. رایحه گلها به وضوع به مشام میرسن و از همون ابتدا نشون میدن که افسار عطر دست اوناست منتها یه رایحه گلی ملایم و شاداب با کمی حس سبز و با طراوت. رایحه گل وایولت (بنفشه؟) به مقدار زیادی به مشام میرسه که حس گلی شاداب و کمی سبز داره. البته رایحه گلهای دیگه ای هم در کنارش حس میشن اما دقایق ابتدایی بنفشه حضور پررنگ تری داره
شخصا با اینکه رایحه میوه ای تو عطر ذکر نشده یه بوی میوه ای، یه چیزی شبیه به تمشک با شاتوت یا همچین چیزی هم حس میکنم. اما خیلی گذرا و فقط برای شاید بشه گفت 10-20 ثانیه اونم بلافاصله پس از اسپری کردن و بعدش به سرعت پشت رایحه های گلی پنهان میشه
جدا از حس شاداب و گلی و کمی میوه ای، شروع عطر کمی و تند و تیز و فلفلیه. راستش تجربه کمی که من تو این مدت از عطرهای زنانه بدست آوردم بهم میگه که این به خاطر رایحه نعنای هندی هست (که بازم تو عطر ذکر نشده) که نمیدونم چرا؟
البته این حس فلفلی و تند و تیز چند ثانیه بعد آروم میگیره
و البته در کنار همه اینا رایحه نیمه شیرین مُشک کاملا قابل حس کردنه

پس از گذشت یکی دو دقیقه رایحه میوه ای بین رایحه های گلی کاملا گم میشه. رایحه فلفلی نعنای هندی آروم میگیره
رایحه مشک ملایمتر میشه ولی همون حس نیمه شیرین خودشو حفظ میکنه و در نهایت بنفشه هم کمرنگ تر میشه و اجازه میده رایحه گلهای دیگه بیشتر خودشونو نشون بدن
چیز عجیب و جالب برام اینجاست که تو این قسمت رایحه عطر یه حس آشنا و جالب رو برام به تصویر میکشه. بوی یه خونه ای که تازه رنگ شده

حدودا 15-20 دقیقه ای بوی عطر با این حس و حال پیش میره تا مجدد تغییرات شروع بشه. تو این مرحله بوی عطر همچنان اون تم گلی خودشو داره منتها ایندفه رایحه گل آفتاب پرست میشه رایحه گلی غالب عطر.این گل طبع طبیعتی که ظاهرا تو عطرها داره بوی عطر رو پودری میکنه. به بوی گلی و پودری خیلی ملایم و دوست داشتنی. در کنار این تغییرات باز بوی نعنای هندی و اون حس فلفلی اش شروع میکنه به قدرت گرفتن که باعث میشه در مجموع با یه بوی گلی، پودری، نیمه شیرین و کمی تند و تیز و فلفلی روبرو باشیم

تو رایحه پایه بوی عطر تغییر خاصی نکرده فقط اون حس فلفلی نعنای هندی مجدد تا حد زیادی آروم میگیره که باعث میشه رایحه گلی و پودری خودشو بیشتر نشون بده
پخش بوی عطر نسبتا خوبه و متوسط رو به بالاست و ماندگاری متوسطی در حد 4 ساعت روی پوست داره
در مجموع عطر خوبیه

z.mayad
z.mayad

Clean and very soft smell I love it

Athens
Athens

Lovely floral powdery fragrance! I'd swear that the smell reminds me of baby wipes and a soft cotton sense, like fresh-clean sheets.
It's very soft, delicate and feminine without being heavy and you want to sniff it again and again. The bottle is noble & simply gorgeous and as for longevity, it lasts quite long I could say, at least on my skin which is very fair.
I can't wait to add this to my collection as well!

victoria.mei1992

No lilacs here, just heliotrope and dusty marshmallow.

Dufteren
Dufteren

I smell Marsipan.... no make up....no marsipan....no make up.

What ever it is , this scent is wonderful, it has a creammy yummyness, even though it is not a goumand it has a edible feel to it, someone wrote marshmallows, I think of Marsipan. To me this develops into a soft make up scent. When the creamy sweetness calms down, the scent becomes more powdery, and elegant and has a vintage feel to it.

I picture a young Betty Draper wearing this in her 50 style dress, young pretty and very romantic

My only issue with this scent is its longivity and silage, you really have respray this one.

victoria.mei1992

Copy of dolce gabbana Pour Femme. Sillage and longevity is very huge. It's like youre in the marshmallow 's fabric, a lot of heliotrope powdery notes.

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

Ohhhh my god, thats what i call italian chic in a bottle! Thick layer of alluring yummy sweet creamy heliotrope and lilac, powdery violet, warm vanilla amber and soft cosy plushy musk. Tested this today at my local perfumstore, and i was surrounded the whole afternoon by a big soft opaque cloud of everything what smells like heaven - simply fall in love with this elegant scent and finished by buying right away a 100 bottle at the end of my shopping day. Want to bath in it! The type of woman on the add suits perfectly this lovely chic scent. Not for the very young crowd. Suits best i d say romantic chic and confident women from 30-50.
Very projecting and intense longlasting too. Quite linear scent, it doesn t change much from top to bottom, its more a swirling and dancing around of the heavenly blended notes, whats a good thing. Still in heaven with my test spritz from the afternoon. Very enjoyable for woman who like to make an elegant statement.

Update: took a full bath and trussardi my name is still faintly wafting from my wrist. Wow ❤️

MrsLetterO
MrsLetterO

I want to review My Name, but it is difficult to be objective. I can't lose here. It's all that I love. It may be worn and go largely unnoticed. It's linear and it drifts in and out all day like a breeze. In the morning I can pick up a jumper and be overwhelmed by the breath of spring. Like Easter has arrived in winter. It's dewy and romantic. I am reminded of Walt Whitman, "Yet the lilac with mastering odour holds me".

samloves
samloves

Not tried it yet BUT I'm desperate to as I have just been told from a very good source it smells very very very like my all time favourite, Scilly by D&G. I'll let you all know my verdict as soon as I try it. Fingers crossed.
UPDATE:

Well well well, I received a surprise sample of this in the post today thanks to jimmorrison another Fragrantica reviewer . It is beautiful very like Sicilly by Dolce & Gabbana and just like Sicilly it is fresh clean shower fresh clean laundry. It stays the same from start to finish.
Update part two
Apologies if you've bought this as a blind buy hoping it is the same as Sicilly, it is very like Sicilly but only for the first few minutes then it all changes to something very powdery not as nice as Sicilly but still nice

jimmorrison
jimmorrison

Have just discovered Trussardi My Name & have found the perfect scent I've been searching for! It has that just out of the shower smell mixed with powder, clean and fresh which last almost all day.....Love it

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

As a young man, I really like Lilac note in perfumes.
Can Young men use this perfume?
I mean can we consider it a unisex scent?

Julia1506
Julia1506

The best word to describe this fragrance is SUBTLE. Feminine, romantic, light floral scent. Very office-friendly and silent as it seats extremely close to the skin. The top floral notes last for about an hour and then scent transforms to creamy vanilla with just a hint of lilac. The longevity is moderate, 3-4 hours on my skin.

pacciosa
pacciosa

My new fragrance trussardi my love is very beautiful, i love it very much! Starts very sweet and flowery but soon become very soft and powdery, that are my favourite basenotes !! Only I want to say to the creator.... Why you limit the target to woman 35-45 years old? A perfume must be directed to who likes some notes instead of others, and is the woman that decide what fragrance she like and buy!!! howewer i'm 48 in february 2nd and i'm out of target but i love it!!! ;)

cherlynnie
cherlynnie

Each time i return to the shop to have fun with some perfume testers, Trussardi my name is still the one in the top of my list. The smell is so comforting and doesnt change unlike some which i find the top notes goes off too soon, after weeks of consideration i finally purchased this.

angelayio
angelayio

I am looking for a clean soapy scent. They suggested me my name. Indeed it is a soapy/ powdery scent, fresh with a pale floral background. Well to describe it in one word is nivea. A high quality nivea. Pleasant and plain.

Bluemarinejosephine
Bluemarinejosephine

This is one of the most beautiful, feminine fragrances that I have tried in the last couple of years.

"My Name" by Trussardi has top notes of white violet and heliotrope flower; middle notes of arum flower and lilac; and base notes of musk, vanilla and ambroxan.

And, if the above description means little to you then, let me tell you how this lovely mixture made me feel.

It reminded me of a modern, lighter, more fresh version of ‘Flower” by Kenzo. It is so full of light, elegant, powdery freshness! It is very well balanced and absolutely perfect for all ages and all occasions. Simultaneously, it is different and recognizable. Yet, it is discrete and sits closely to the skin; a friend has to come close to you, hug you or kiss you on the cheek to be taken aback by how wonderful your perfume is. It is a very ladylike perfume without being a “mature lady" scent. On the contrary, it is modern but, also romantic.

The wonderful face of the fragrance is Gaia Trussardi who is also the creative director of the brand and fourth generation of the family who founded Trussardi; and she is perfect illustrating the woman that should wear this frangrance who is fresh, effortlessly beautiful and sophisticated.

The only sad thing I have to say about this fragrance is that it lasts for about 2-3 hours so you will need to re-apply often… But, is so good that it is worthy of the purchase.

Enjoy the perfume quest ;-)

kwnstanths
kwnstanths

Im excited with this purchase. I have been looking for a soapy clean powdery scent . Found myself sniffing my hand on bed . Very delicate .

Cant see the time to start my day with its smell on my way at work . Well done Trussardi.

Pixie1104
Pixie1104

I can't get enough of this at the moment! It's smooth and creamy, luxurious smelling, like being wrapped in a sensually soft cashmere scarf or jumper. It reminds me of a slightly more refined She Wood by DSquared, lighter and more delicate but also warmer.
Longevity isn't great on me but I can overlook this and use it as an excuse to apply more. I've even taken to spraying some on before I get into bed, just so that I can enjoy the smell as I fall asleep.
I would say it's trans-seasonal but does seem to fit well at the moment here in the UK as we move well into Autumn.
I don't think the bottle's all that, certainly doesn't do the fragrance justice but again, I can overlook that. I purchased the 30ml edp in Tenerife on holiday last week but am already thinking about buying a larger bottle as I'm going through it at such a rate.

CarrieWhite

The more I wear it, the more I love it! It has a sort of relaxing power on me. I find it sexy too, my partner loves it <3 Wonderful!

Ioli19
Ioli19

This is very much a 'like' for me.. It's sweet but not in a sugary way, powdery as in a light dusting of perfumed talk, the violet and iris are quite discreet. Beautiful lilac predominantly, very faint vanilla on me. It's a girly, delicate floral, won't offend anybody, can wear it easily all year round. It has a certain cozy, comforting, serene aura to it, very snugly!
My young children love this on me, I would say from my whole collection this is their favourite, so I wear it a lot during evenings snuggling with the children in front of the roaring fire, catching up, watching movies, playing games..
I will happily finish my bottle and I will miss it when it's finished..however I won't repurchase because of its longevity..it really does not last , it's gone so quick, keep having to reapply.. And also it's silage is non existent, just a skin scent on me .. If it were stronger and bolder it would have been a winner for me!

ellina1984
ellina1984

I had imagined this would be a scent that stays close to the skin, vaguely floral, with a beautiful vanilla and amber base. I had hopes that the vanilla and amber would be slightly spicy, to make this in oriental.

And yet, all I can smell is flower (probably the heliotrope - not familiar with it, and lilac), that makes this scent smell like fabric softener, or shampoo. It's not an ugly smell - it just doesn't smell like perfume.

I'm really sorry I had to give this a pass.

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

I tried this in a perfumery this week, and I must say it is a very lovely perfume. It has that right kind of sweetness, that makes me want to eat it:D ! It is very complex and well formulated. I often have the feeling that something is missing when i smell different perfumes, but this was very "complete". I kept smelling my wrist after leaving the shop.
I see people mentioning that it smells ordinary, nothing too outstanding, but I think that is just because we could get used to this very "friendly" smell quite fast!
Not sure I'll buy it since it is pricey, but I definitely think it is worth trying out!

androidi
androidi

In a way this is quite a pleasant scent but I can't help feeling that it smells like a "product". It seems that the soft, sweet, floral fragrance is just trying to cover up the reek of some nasty chemicals.

bashe
bashe

smells exactly like the palmolive naturals showel gel with coconut and milk.

it is a very tendre, fragile and delicate smell. neither offensive, nor girly. suitable for every season of the year. pleasant for every nose.

smells even nice on clothes.

victoria.mei1992

At first I liked it, but now I realised that is to sweet for me and too powdery, started make me sick, it's like I am at candies fabrique. Like marshmallows, very airy and too sweet. I don't know how heliotrope smells, but I really can detect quiet strong and sweet violet note. Don't buy it at first, try it on paper and keep it for week and smell it everyday, cause second day you can feel sick cause of its sweetness. Similar to Jean Paul Gaultier same powdery smell, but jean is not so sweet, more balsamic. At drydown is very similar to bright crystal, but more powdery. For me it's usual scent which wears many girls out there.

Red Rose
Red Rose

well, I got my time testing this & I have it in 100ml bottle that screams lux. unfortunately in my humble openion I think this fragrance would fit with a fine lady in her 40's not her 30's like I do. However, this fragrance is very powdery, very feminin, if an angel would smell like anything at all it would smell like this superb scent. I can't describe how feminin it is, even my beloved vera wang didn't give me this kind of feel. It's not just clean & it's not just powdery, it smells like the finest cosmatical powder, a powder my teachers & my mother would wear when I was like eight years old. It's a true classic & definitely I will use my bottle in formal occasions with a feminine dress or formal wear.
note*
I'd like to say that the bottle in person is not that ugly & I never know that the cap is scented. The bottle is very heavy & feels luxurious in my small hands, I'm not that tall cause a taller person won't have troubles holding big bottles like I do. The glass has engraved oval shape all over it in front & in the back too but the trussardi golden sealant in up the front only. I got this bottle from a fine fragrances shop where I live & it's famous & well known shop all over middle east. Hope this clears things up.

Fresh and light scent. I can sense sweetness, lilacs and violet.
It's a little powdery, probably because of violet.
This perfume reminds me of spring a lot. In my mind I can see beautiful day, the sun is shining and the lilacs are blooming.
It's not the most outstanding one, but it has it's charm.

nitschevo
nitschevo

So I had a little testing strip situation here: 5 in front of me, 4 identified and absolutely no clue what the 5th one was. Problem was - I love the smell of that one. So what should a girl do? Search the website of the store of course! 10 minutes flicking through women's perfume later I finally found the answer: My Name! Lucky me because this is the closest call for a scent that smells like Bebe bodylotion. I love the smell of that! They really should come up with a frag as well but that's another story.

My name is soft, flowery and fresh like a lotion. I love it! I wil def do a skin test after work to see if it turns out lovely on me as well - fingers crossed!

PS: I think it is quite similar to Forever and ever Dior.

noor.duisterhoff
noor.duisterhoff

Soft feminin sent but within 15 minutes it 's gone.... Shame...

twillocks
twillocks

very nice scent but it is gone in minutes on my skin :-(

CarrieWhite

I was looking for a delicate scent and the sales assistant recommended me this. It was love at "first smell" ahah.
Clean, powdery and slightly sweet.

ChaiLatte2009
ChaiLatte2009

Pretty, lovely, endearing, innocent. Better sister of Lanvin Eclat D'arpege. I highly recommend it!

jenniewebb
jenniewebb

Sweet and innocent pink and white floral with face powder and a hint of sugar like the sweet sugary smell in a pastry shop. An extremely pretty scent.

I have a sample. Even though I love the fragrance I won't be buying a full bottle because the longevity is so disappointing. I only get an hour at most.

Edit.

One month later I couldn't resist and did in fact buy a full bottle. Sure enough, the longevity is definitely weak. I still love the smell but I have been layering it with Kiehl's No. 1 Musk or similar just to provide a bit of lasting power.

Lust87
Lust87

I love powdery perfumes. I love lilac. I really like My Name.
It's soft, warm, flowery perfume, perfect for spring.
The beginning is juicy and green, like a bouquet of fresh flowers, with prominent lilac note. Besides, i can detect violets and lily in the background.
After some time My Name becomes more and more powdery. It's because of a huge amount of musk and sweet, powdery heliotrpoe. This powder is sweet, maybe even romantic in some way, but also elegant and sophisticated. I still can detect lovely, soft lilac. That's what i love most in this perfume.
Base notes include warm amber and sweet, noble, powdery vanilla.
What has disappointed me in My Name is longevity (about 5 hours) and sillage (it stays close to the skin). Nevertheless, i really appreciate this perfume and sooner or later i will get it.

Fizzy
Fizzy

Hmmm, yumm, an exquisite fresh musky amber scent, very sophisticated and fine! If I would not have a hundred another bottles of perfume on stock, I would buy! A scent, you get 15 sprizes and it seems not to be enough. Time to get a bath in a scent. For women only.
The bottle is ugly, but the baloon-cap is so soft, you probably never broke your fingernails on it.

truffles
truffles

This is nice but I don't find it to be anything like Lacoste pour Femme. The powdery lilac-y/violety aspect of My Name stands out most to my nose and the Lacoste doesn't have that at all.
This smells more alike to the new Ivoire de Balmain to me.
I love the bottle! (one man's meat . . :-D)
**Update: Trying this again today. I'm confused because this literally NOTHING like Lacoste pour Femme (15 votes ^^^) - NO-THING - COM-PLETELY AND UTTERLY DIFFERENT!!. Either people are confusing the one above with another Lacoste or . . . LpF has been seriously CHANGED since I bought and owned it 6/7 years ago - NOOOO! *horror face*. Is this maybe a site glitch (clutching at straws here), as the My Name I'm wearing is a manufacturer's sample and, as I say, I've owned and loved the Lacoste - mah nose don't lah babeh!

hnica
hnica

Wow, now that bottle is ugly... nevertheless, the scent is surprisingly good. It's light, floral-powdery and delicately sweet - really pretty. I can imagine Betty Draper wearing it, in the Don era. :) It kind of reminds me on Bvlgari Blv, but the powder doesn't stand out that much in this, it's more blended. Classy and feminine - it's not love, but I like it.

Caledonian77
Caledonian77

My Name is like walking into a field of pure delicate cotton combined with fresh laundered linen from the lilac, heliotrope into a very romantic, soft fragrance. I am totally loving the base notes of the vanilla & a sweet amber which reminds me of my mum's fairy cakes. The powdery balance brings comfort and stays so close to the skin like the purest dusting of the most exquisite talc, elegant, refined & modern and even a little sensual due to the arum lily. Unforgettable romantic gem!.

ancaan
ancaan

I've recently purchased this fragrance and I am totally in love with this one. I am not a big fan of floral and powdery perfumes, but this one knocked me off my feet. I am not an expert on notes and I can't really tell which one is the most proeminent, but I can detect a creamy, sexy lilac. A very elegant one. Although is not a fresh floral fragrance, it is definitely a clean one. It's like a very creamy luxury soap. I am in love with it! But I am very dissapointed that its sillage is almost nonexistent and the longevity is poor, although is EDP. I have oily skin and perfumes usually last on me. I have ones that last 10 to 12 hours on me. But this one, no. After an hour, I have to dig my nose in my wrist to barely smell it. It stays very close to the skin, which is a shame. If you ladies know a very similar fragrance with noticeable sillage and longevity , please DO tell!

joan100
joan100

This reminds me of Love by Chloe which has the same floral/powdery/musky feel but this a bit softer and it isnt as long lasting. However both are pleasant, classy yet modern fragrances.

ginger68
ginger68

A fragrance easy to wear, perfect for many occasions. I feel lilac. It's elegant and it cannot offend anyone. Feminine, flowery, creamy, non really sweet. I agree with Bihter, it is smiliar to Lacoste Pour Femme, another perfect fragrance.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I tested My Name in a department store today but the bottle was not the ugly one shown above (although actually taking a closer look at that bottle above it's not so much the bottle that is vile but the cap looks hideous and totally out of place on it - I have actually seen worse perfume bottles though and, in fact, the bottle in the picture above reminds me very much of the Michael Kors Very Hollywood perfume bottle). So, that's a bit confusing! The bottle I tested from was like the Donna bottle - simple, stylish and sleek with a little tag around the neck detailing the notes from top to bottom with a little description of some of them.

I've never tried any Trussardi perfumes before and had the opportunity today in a department store to try My Name, Donna and Delicate Rose. When I saw that My Name contains lilac (one of my favorite flowers and scents) I was excited to spritz some on to see if I could pick it out of the notes. I could but minimally because the perfume is quite creamy / slightly powdery smelling so the lilac isn't as distinct as I would have liked it to be. I think maybe the violet and the musk take more of a lead in this perfume. Having said that, more than 12 hours later after spritzing it one I can smell the lilac more than I did initially.

This is a very nice perfume, classy and elegant smelling with good staying power and I'd definitely be interested in acquiring a bottle of it if I could get it for a good price!

This is a typical Trussardi,really quite unique, I like the creaminess of this scent, but as I was wearing it, my son told me I smelled weird...ok, weird isn't so good, there is in the development of the scent a spicy accord , it lasts throughout. I think the lily note has a certain spiciness.. The scent doesn't open up much either.
I am not real crazy about it, although I find it intriguing, now is it real wearable to me? I could only pull off Trussardi Blanco..
I would say if you are looking for an edgy scent, quite in its own vibe, warm and creamy, try it...

bacall
bacall

I was drawn to the unusualness of the bottle in the dept store....pulled off the slightly squidgy scented cap (reminiscent of a stress ball) and sniffed.....mmmmm beautiful 70s'ish subtle sweet ambery musk concoction that is everything I love in a fragrance. Smooth and sensual just like the shape of the Art Deco-esque bottle of which feels good in the hand. Sillage seems minimal hence sits close to the skin! Downright divine!

Bihter
Bihter

I think this is very similar to Lacoste Pour Femme. Nice scent.

Mas777
Mas777

Well.. I don't like at all the bottle of this new Trussardi's creation, BUT the scent is beautiful. Lilac perfumes today are quite rare, I think, because lilac smell can be easily considered a little bit 'old fashioned'. Indeed, I think that a lilac scent is out of the choir today. Yet, for this, is wonderful and can help us to feel really different from the many lovers of the most common flowered fragrances.
So, I only have to choose, for my next buy, between Trussardi and Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea, Guerlain. Also here lilac flower is at its best! But sillage is more moderate.

antonpan
antonpan

This one could be the new winner for Trussardi. Not really new, but quite distinctive work of Aurilien Guichard. My Name smells like a sophisticated, mature musky version of Gucci Guilty. Get a marvellous lilac note from Guilty and combine it with soapy musks from Narciso Rodriguez Essence / Bvlgari Omnia. The result is Trussardi My Name. Too soapy but beautiful enough.

It is very 'rich' fragrance, I mean powerful, oriental, and for me totally great! Shop assistant told me 'it is calming' and yes, this is the right word to describe it. Fragrance with harmony, I would say. It is perfect for cold winter. And the bottle - I like it, and do not understand some opinions in here. But, as we all know, it is better not to discuss tastes.

Update: When I bought it, I wondered why I thought it was powerful fragrance. Seemed to be so delicate on my skin! Now I know. Girls, when you have your 'monthly difficult days', better do not test any perfume. Cause your nose is very sensitive to smells these days. Everything you will test, will smell sharper to you than normal. So, you can judge nice perfume as too strong, or very delicate perfume as powerful. You can buy something, and then wonder if fragrance is fake (bought in good perfumery!), cause a sample was smelling differently! Well, woman's nose sensitivity can change. Being aware of that, you can avoid not the best possible purchase.

Update 2: I bought 30 ml and need to say that bottle is different from the one shown on Fragrantica. Better.

supernal light
supernal light

This is a very lovely uplifting fragrance that reminds me very much of Miracle by Lancome but a bit more frothy and gushing. I feel very happy and carefree when wearing it, almost like a little girl skipping through a wildflower meadow on a lovely summers day. Happiness in a bottle. Enjoy.

kristina.l.myers
kristina.l.myers

VERY beautiful. A very clean scent, vaguely similar to the way that Narciso Rodriguez's 'Essence' smells clean and powdery. Incredibly long lasting too, smells as beautiful more than 12 hours later as it does at the first spritz.

One of my new favourites, the market has been overrun with very similar sweet and floral fragrances for too long, so nice to smell this pretty and refreshing exception.

trucalling
trucalling

This perfume is just great, my new favourite, can't get enough of it! Excellent for the autumn, warm, but no too sweet or spicy or musky. A very nice combination of powdery and floral notes, with a bit of vanilla. Still, has something unique and appealing. Great for chillier days when a bit of powdery or sweet fragrance can make your day much better.
Do not really get the negative comments on the bottle, the large tap is scented and does has a strange shape indeed, but the smaller bottle has a regular tap and in my view, the bottle looks great, a bit oblong shaped but nothing to write home anything offensive about. :) Personally I have seen much worse bottles that are actually hard to accept.

Myhrre
Myhrre

First time when I put the nose above! Really refined, discreet and at the same time very delicately firm on me. By blowing "warmth" where I vaporized it 8 hours ago, a powder steam gets free pleasantly of my arm. Perfectly developed and successful mixture. I am conquered. It is a real perfume as I like them and I am going to buy it. That pleases after all these insipid juices which flooded the market for too long!

sirop de Liège
sirop de Liège

I saw the tester in the store without the lid zo I won't be commenting on that! The perfume bottle was not clear but slightly frosted and it seemed fine to me. The contents however was something completely different, WOW what a beautiful scent! Amazingly floral, powdery and very classy!

wendy58
wendy58

This perfume is beautiful, my new favourite! It s light and floral , warm and comforting at the same time. It s the type of fragrance you want to constantly smell on your wrist. One of the best perfumes Trussardi has produced. I love it!

advabart
advabart

@michael.j, cleverly put! "a new category of ugly"... lol...

passionata20
passionata20

29. september 2013

Finally had a chance to try it.
First of all i would like to say that the bottle is plain ugly. The lid is made of silicone, wrapped into net, you can actually squeeze it a bit, but me personally don´t find it enjoyable. BTW, the cap is scented so you can put it into your wardrobe and it will elave a fragranced trail. The glass is clear one, not a pearly one, like in the picture above. I just don´t get the idea of those "windows". Ok, the bottle is right from the start repulsive. (mypersonal opinion)

The fragrance however is very enjoyable. Well, at least because it is very different from recent releases. Nothing sweet or overload of vanilla in here. It has some touch of class. For my nose the most dominant notes are heliotrope and amber. This combination of notes is present in some other perfuems i like and this Trussardi creation soemhow reminds me of some vintages i have and love: for example it smells a bit like VINTAGE "Salvador dali" or VINTAGE EDP of "Gabriela Sabatini", those have also similar notes, just more complex. to my nose this combination of amber and heliotrpe smells a bit soapy, however not aldehydic soapy. Enjoyable yet soft. Maybe even too soft for my nose. The lilac for me is very soft as well in here. There is very soft powdery-sopay drydown, very enjoyable.

Sillage is soft to moderate, lasting power is up to 6 hrs on my skin, however after 2 hrs is becomes very soft and leaves just a trace on my skin.

Nice, different, but i have smelled it before and in better quality.

UPDATE (20. october 2013) i see that the pictue for the bottle has been changed for more authentic one and the glass is indeed a cear one, however it has some pearly shades if you look closly under different angles. I also would like to add the this is a very good scent for colder type of weather, it doesn´t blooms hat well during warmer period and i can clearly smell it now, when it is close to zero degrees celsius outside and this creation is simply beautiful. It is unique by nowdays standards in mass market pefumery, feels like a blast from the past, however i tend to think that it would be more suitable for more mature audience, younger crowd (talking about average mid 20´s of nowdays, not teenagers under 20) might need to take some longer time to appreciate it. Yes it is a classy one and not a sexy by modern standards in average opinion, but i can´t put my finger on somehting similar that has been launched lately that smells alike. RELIEF!

maelleinrome
maelleinrome

If you like fragrances like lilac perfumes, try this one! On my skin, the most prominent note is lilac, slowly fading into the powdery base notes (vanilla and heliotrope, although the heliotrope is indicated as a top note). So it's similar to Pur desir de lilas by Yves Rocher, but even sweeter and more powdery! A very good floral-powdery fragrance in my opinion! But unfortunately the lasting power is poor... after a while, it became more similar to a good body lotion than a fragrance on my skin... but I must say I sprayed just a little bit of this fragrance, cause I was in a hurry :))) I have to re-test this one as soon as possible ;)

Canheart
Canheart

I think the bottle is lovely. I'm tired of square glass bottles with no texture on them. Good for them for being different! I seems to me a nod to fashion , with a cap reminiscent of a gold bauble. I will purchase as soon as its available. The notes are some of my favorites !

danimcneil
danimcneil

Wow when I first saw the bottle, I thought ...wow gorgeous bottle!

michael.j
michael.j

Wow. I just have to comment on the bottle. That thing is epically ugly. It actually creates a new category of ugly. You have to wonder what they were thinking at Trussardi when they signed off on the design. I certainly don't want to impugn Citerrio's character, or even his talent, but he clearly made some bad choices here. This shows that acumen in one domain of design does not necessarily translate to success in others. This bottle may kill this perfume entirely, which would be a shame because the perfume deserves to be judged on its own merits.

kl99
kl99

This bottle is unwatchable.. seems designed by H.R. Giger the artist who creates Alien by Ridley Scott! the cup scares like a cocoon of some insect. and those ovals on the glass make me think to those thing where to put the picture of a dead on a tomb.

The list of notes could be interesting..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Trussardi My Name fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Trussardi My Name, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify My Name by Trussardi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of My Name by Trussardi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.