Designers » T-Z » Aromatic « Groups

Uomo Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for men
dislike

Uomo Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for men Videos
Uomo Trussardi 2011 Trussardi for men Pictures

To celebrate the 100th anniversary of the house, Trussardi brand introduces two new fragrances - Donna Trussardi and Uomo Trussardi.

Uomo Trussardi is a fougere-woody fragrance created by Aurelien Guichard. Top notes reflect the bright and fresh lemon juice mixed with nutmeg, bergamot and galbanum. The heart emerges with violet, geranium and clary sage, while the base notes reflect masculine accords of leather, moss and patchouli.

The fragrance is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT accompanied by perfumed products for body care.

Uomo Trussardi 2011 was launched in 2011.

Galbanum Nutmeg Bergamot Amalfi Lemon

Geranium Violet Clary Sage

Patchouli oak moss Leather

Trussardi Black Extreme

Uomo Trussardi 2011 Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

I'm very unexperienced when it's about male fragrances,I just know that I usually tend to love colognes that most people say they're generic smelling.I can't even pick up lots of popular male notes,so I can only judge by one thing:my nose and my nose likes this one
Bergamot and leather are rated as prominent notes but to my nose this is not a citric scent,not a leathery one either.ofcourse they're both there but not in the front
It opens quite sharp with spicy citruses.citruses aren't juicy and not really fresh,nutmeg makes them kind of rough and dry.after less than ten minutes it settles down to a scent that some people may call it a typical and generic masculine scent but to my nose this is pleasant and what I like to smell on a man
I can't detect violet at all and leather,if is there,has a balancing role.I can smell granium and moss as dominant notes while a hint of galbanum and bergamot are mingling through.first I thought there must be mint in it but this green note could be patchouli,bay or simply oak moss.as I mentioned before I'm not good at detecting notes that are mostly used in male fragrances.my point is:notes are well blended and I believe this is a very good option for gift,just as it's female version,Trussardi donna.they both have elegant and heavy bottles and versatile,easy to like scents so if I wanted to buy a couple perfume for a couple specially in their 30s and 40s,I'd choose Trussardi Uomo and donna 2011
Longevity is moderate while sillage is better in the first hour,it's wearable year round and can be used in any occasion
All in all I like it
❤❤❤

GustaveTheNose
GustaveTheNose

Nice smell, but generic and weak. Not sure of the notes because it doesnt project on me

sasa.ss
sasa.ss

It's like PR One million with a pinch of Violet.
nice combination of freshness and leather.
not 4 me

afterdark
afterdark

Fantastic juice. Class, warmth, wildness, softness and smoothness packed into one and the same bottle. This and My Land belong to my top 5. Trussardi knows how to stimulate peoples noses and feelings and they never go overboard.

Salonica AΡΗΣ city
Salonica AΡΗΣ city

A true masterpiece thats how a man should smell!
Leather is strong but geranium and galbanum are these that makes it so special.
For men over 30-35 sure it's a winter frag and i would say for all day use.
Longevity is about 3-4 hours (could be much better) but for these hours everybody around you are gonna ask you what is the name of that sexy frag.
Forget trends that malls wanna sell to you give a try to that unique smell and you will not regret.
Huge plus the price.

Perfume_David_Master
Perfume_David_Master

I like Trussardi scents, it has got style and smells are well-thought and put-together, my favorite of all, My Land, what if this thing just last a bit longer!!!
I got a sample on the Trussardi Uomo and tested it. It is a nice scent with an affordable and very stylish bottle design made of black and gold.
At the opening, you got this citrus floral smell accompanied with leather, violet, geranium and clary sage, while the base notes reflect masculine accords of also leather, moss and patchouli.
As I said before Trussardis do not project and last and are not famous for, but the scent and bottle are elegant and very tempting.
This scent can be worn at all seasons and is very versatile to use, but is more recommended for over 35 years and for formal occasions.
In my experience:
Scent: 7.5/10
Projection: 6.5/10
Price: reasonable and affordable
Overall: 7.5/10

LadyIva
LadyIva

At first spritz it is almost unbearably sharp and synthetic, but after a few minutes it settles into a pleasant spicy-citrusy smell. But I guess a lot of people will be turned off by the initial blast.

jdawg
jdawg

Love it BUT I don't recommend wearing this on a hot summer day. I'd say this is more suited for the cold weather.

juniemoon

This stuff should win an award. For the fastest ever disappearing act in the world of fragrances - ever.

juniemoon

I am pretty new to this business so please forgive me I made a mistake and left a review for the leather looking bottle version of this by what I thought was the version that is reviewed here.

At any rate, I am certain now by carefully examining the bottle in front of me I know I do have the "fragrance" of which we speak. Disappointed. SO disappointed. I don't believe I have ever had a fragrance disappear so quickly from my skin as this one. I am not joking. In less than two minutes it is gone. Even hair spray has more fragrance that this shite. I can't even use it for bathroom spray. What a frikkin' waste of thirty dollars (new tester in a box no cap) I bought this over three weeks ago and I am still pissed. Whoever put out this bilgewater should be embarassed.

Unfinished
Unfinished

I find some similarities with Polo Black series. I can't be that sure which one due to remoteness of the experience with them. Overall I like it a lot. It is unmistakably a fragrance of Trussardi.

Ricks44
Ricks44

It reminds me of Mont Blancs Legend. But more floral and much more sweet. I remember trying it a few years back and I fell in love with it. On testing, the sweetness knocked me sick. Was overly sweet.

However I ordered a decant of this. Still smells how I remember but I can handle it now. It's your more typical men's cologne style fragrance. That being said I find it unique and quite captivating for that realm of fragrance. Reminiscent of Legend, Fierce, Platinum Egoiste, Champion. Strong citrus accords, with some soft florals in the mid. I don't get any leather personally. I do get violet however which certainly adds uniqueness.

It's a crisp, floral, sweet citrus cologne style fragrance. Not long lasting but will get compliments in first few hours. I do think this is natural smelling in terms of the imagery it conjures up. Ie it reminds me of a garden, roses and violets in the centre of a lemon grove in the Mediterranean. Not natural in terms of quality and ingredients. Aventus conjures up the same imagery for me. That is however natural smelling to my nose.

I think this would best suit summer nights in a hot country, Italy, Greece with a nice black shirt and black jeans. However for that sort of scenario I'd probably go with Aventus or Erolfa. (Not saying they smell similar they just do a similar job)

Other than that it's nice, not amazing. Nice though.

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Oakmoss, leather, violets, nutmeg/geranium and, pick your 'green' chypre note of choice?

I didn't know why I even bothered but I guess walking by it a mall for a free spray never hurt.

Not only that it never did, anything really.

The only surprise was no mandarin in here but even then, generic, fresh 'citric' top.

More edging towards 'cleaner' imho what maybe with the ever present (and loud) violet giving that 'fresh' kick and nothing that I haven't smelled in 1000 others.

But the drydown is a little better, meh. Barely.

I like Black extreme far more; try that 1 if there's anything to pick in this line.

The brand is marketed in as 'high-end designer', here I don't 'get it' but in BE there is a very nice iris note that adds much need interest, depth and dimension to the equally interesting 'plum' note there.

Though I'm biased towards the sweeter notes, I think the 'Quality' the brand is pushing out is to be found there.

But as for this,,, as exciting as brooming a corridor but more concerning, the Quality I was looking for was totally absent in here, a real let down.

My rating: 4/10.
Quality: 6/10.

Corundum MKD

.. btw cool design bottle! :)

Corundum MKD

Very Interesting i have it for a couple of months, sure unique mixture, so far quiet different from the original, but what i do not like here is longevity and projection 3 max 4h scent..

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

mixture softly of leather and sweet fruits and in the end soft flowers .

نیازی به یه توضیح طول و دراز نیست
عطری میوه ای ، چرمی ، گلی

تو این عطر چرم فقط عطر رو مردانه جلوه میده
پس انتظار یه عطر دودی یا تلخ نداشته باشید
تلخ هست ولی شاید 10 درصد

عناصر میوه ای عطر مثل بویی شبیه به سیب سرخ داره

حالت گلی عطر قابل تشخیص نیست یعنی نمیشه گفت دقیقا بوی چه گلی میده ولی خیلی لطیف هست و
به نظرم جزء عطرهایی هست که با خیال راحت میتونید هدیه بدید

حالا این سه تا رو با هم ترکیب کنید نتیجه میشه این عطر

پخشش متوسط و ماندگاریش بسته به نوع پوست تقریبا 5 ساعت دوام میاره

کار خوشبویی هست ولی مشابه زیاد داره
پس اگر انتظار یه عطر خاص از این دارید شما رو احتمالا ناامید کنه ولی کار بسیار خوشبویی هست
وشاید بشه با خیال راحت هدیه داد

AndreiCristian
AndreiCristian

Good fragrance
Performance 8/10 ( Last around 6h , decent ,project enough to get compliments , and if you use it in spring/summer / fall days it work good )

Scent 9/10 elegant,verry good for all ocasions , night out party, work , bussines

sentman
sentman

nice smell but the preformance is very problematic.
this frag is WEAK!!!
you can hardly smell it after 2 hours (top). it stays after 2 hours only as a weak skin scent...

Endymion
Endymion

First, it has absolutely nothing in common with the original Trussardi Uomo.
However, it's a nicely done modern male fragrance. It has floral and creamy qualities (for me at least).
But it's just too... well-behaving to be bold.

davidbouchard.perso
davidbouchard.perso

Interesting fragrance, defenately a good all arounder. The projection is good, it last a good 5-8hours so longevity isnt an issue. It is not very popular so if you want something more unique,obscure and classy its the way to go!

amir68
amir68

I´ve never had the honor to experienc the 1984 version! But I can imagine all the positive reviews here about it. So what I think about the 2011 version is quite simple. Its watery-airy-lemony with some spices in the background which make the leather note nonexistent. Its wearable and clean for office and those smooth days. I got it from my woman and she loves it on me.

Evgenij Pchelintcev
Evgenij Pchelintcev

Ha! It is actually the scent of the excellent Soviet cologne “Chypre”, which was popular in the USSR. This is not a joke. That is how my grandfather (an ordinary soviet engineer) smelled, when he was going to work or leave on a business trip.
Uomo Trussardi 2011 is nice and pleasant. Very enticing, sophisticated and striking. This perfume will make you recognizable, so you will be accepted and found desirable by other people. I highly recommend to try this fragrance!
Longevity is very good: 10,5 hours on skin, on clothing, for example on a suit, it keeps a few days. Appropriate for any weather, even for the summer heat. Sillage is heavy, but not tiring.

tomusiovy
tomusiovy

This fragrance dissapointed me strongly. Once I had an opportunity to try original scent from the '80s and I totally loved it. Yesterday I managed to cop a minitaure of 2011's and it's awful. Maximum longevity lingers up to ~3h and sillage is barely detectable after 1h. To be honest the new scent itself is also not that good, definitely not the purest, it has this little note of chemicals and too much alcohols which is rather impermissable in this price range. To sum up I'd have to say that sadly, I don't recommend this fragrance.

eriola
eriola

it smells like tabako to me :(

fragranstein
fragranstein

Kalıcılığı ve farkedilirliği oldukça düşük bir koku. Kaküle ve bergamot yüzünden bana biraz Kenzo Power'ı anımsattı. Yaz için güzel ancak alternatifleri varken kalıcılığı bu kadar düşük bir parfümün kullanılması pek de mantıklı değil.

Asylumin
Asylumin

20 minute scent...truly :( nice but fades away before u reach ur destination :( not worth

update: i can smell in 3-4 hours..nice scent, projection average

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

I had the original Trussardi back in the 80's and this 2011 version comes very close to it. The citrus opening is very nice. I have had it on for more than two hours and it still smells fresh. It smells nice, clean and sophisticated. I will be wearing it often.

mse-21
mse-21

Well...OK! I see some people here call it a 'Unique' scent. I don't share this idea with them!

Its elegant bottle did catch my attention the other day and when I learned that this is a 'new' creation by Trussardi I was really impatient to try it.

I don't want to name the notes: this is basically a clone of Platinum Egoist by Chanel. Or you can think of it as a mature version of Legend by Mont Blanc.

Very good longevity and projection. If you don't care about originality, then this might work well during spring and fall for you!

pjd1234
pjd1234

TRUSSARDI UOMO WHEN I BOUGHT THIS ONE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING THE OLD VERSION 1983 BUT INSTEAD I WAS GIVEN THE 2011 EDITION VERY DISAPPOINTED I WILL REVIEW THIS 2011 VERSION TOP NOTES I DO GET THE BERGAMOT NUTMEG AND GALBANUM THIS DOES NOT LAST THEN MIDDLE NOTES COMES IN I DO GET THE VILOET HARD TO SAY ON THE OTHER TWO NOTES BASE NOTES I DO GET THE LEATHER OAKMOSS SLIGHT PATCHOULI THE TOP NOTES SCENT IS VERY UNIQUE AND I ENJOYED IT BUT SHORT LIVED THE MIDDLE AND BASE NOT TO REALLY FOND OFF AS I FIND THE SCENT A LITTLE SYNTHETIC MIDDLE ESPECIALLY AT THE BASE THATS MY OPINION. I DESCRIBE THE SCENT AS FRESH UNIQUE OPENING A HINT OF SWEETNESS THEN SPICY ALL THE WAY NOT TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY THIS ONE OR MAYBE I WAS EXPECTING MORE AS I SAID I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING THE VINTAGE. OVER ALL FEEL A TRY AT BEST YOUR NOT REALLY MISSING OUT ON THIS ONE FOR THE MATURE CROWD IN MY OPINION.

LONGEVITY SOLID 6-8 HOURS 7/10

PROJECTION/SILLAGE MODERATE AT BEST 7/10

OVERALL SMELL 7/10 NOTHING TOO HYPED ABOUT AVERAGE SCENT.

UNIQUENESS 6/10 NOTHING QUIT UNIQUE ABOUT IT BUT I DO ENJOY THE TOP NOTES A LOT, BUT WITH ALL PERFUMES THE TOP DOES NOT REALLY LAST LONG.

PRICE VS QUALITY BASE ON RETAIL 75USD 7/10 SHOULD BE MORE ON THE 60 DOLLAR RANGE IN MY OPINION.

VERSATILITY COLD WEATHER DAY OR NIGHT MY FINAL VERDICT AVERAGE SCENT FOR THE MATURE AND CONFIDENT MAN.

scenturian
scenturian

Quite distinct aroma, I haven't come across anything alike, I can say it is unique.
However hard to pick a specific note here to my nose seems pepper lemon and leather are more dominant.
Recommended if u r looking 4 something very different.
I can't compare with the original since I don't know that.

lulabros
lulabros

This is a fragrance that makes the difference that is suppossed to make. Somebody that likes 'sweeter' - winter perfumes is very likely to love it. It lasts a lot, but the problem, on my skin at least, is that after 8-10 hours the base notes emit a 'cheaper' deodorant sense. This doesn' t prevent it from being stylish and notable though.

popescuionut100
popescuionut100

Smells just as good as any Axe or Adidas 10 usd body spray.
Same longevity and projection as those body sprays.(I tested a sample from Douglas so it was the real juice,not a fake)
It think that said it all about this fragrance:smells cheap,ordinary!

bizz1001
bizz1001

I really don't know what were our wishes and/or expectations but Uomo(2011) is really manly and sexy and talking about longevity and sillage- I can take a shower and it is still there projecting it's aura around me. Uomo really leaves an impression just give him a chance..

Frisian
Frisian

The original (1983) Trussardi Uomo is superb.

But this new Trussardi 1911 gives me the impression of being stolen, cheated and screwed.
It should not be sold.

I bought it in Venice, thinking I bought the old 1983 version. What a shock and dissappointment is this.
Only the bottle has a beuatifull stiling but the content is a disaster.

This is definitively not what I want to buy for so much money.

Trussardi, shame on you!
Give me back the 1983 version in stead of this crab.

lateeeno
lateeeno

Never try this on a paper , have it sprayed on ur wrist and enjoy it with all of ur senses . I had it on my arm and bought it after 2 minutes . My nose detects the leather note with no hardship . Plus ; to my nose I can smell fresh tobacco that is neither sweet nor bitter .. something so special about this fragrance . Will not compare it to any other perfume coz this one has got its own line .
Longevity is good
Sillage is fine

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

A nice clean masculine aromatic fougere that opens with a nice bergamont, coriander & nutmeg burst accented by some subtle floral notes. It has an 80's fougere backbone. The floral quality comes from some clary sage, lavender and a bit of rose to compliment the nice leather note. It's spice, warm leather and citrus notes make it feel quite clean.

If you really like eighties fougeres - clean citrus, spicey/peppery, lightly floral and leathery style scents - then this one might be worth trying. If you want the cliff notes version of this fragrance without the depth of character or enjoyment try Polo Explorer although Trussardi Uomo is noticeably cleaner, complex and denser and made with noticeably higher quality materials.

This would be a nice scent to wear for a cool night out on the town - great for Spring and Fall. Sillage on me is a couple feet for a couple hours then it softens and stays close for a few hours.

davna
davna

Feel no leather exist, dry down just like Jesus Del Poso Quasar. Quite dissapointed with this, longing the old Uomo with great blast of dark leather

Toni Lop
Toni Lop

Perfume is characterized by calm, gravity and fits more in the quiet times

Rating

Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity: 4.5/10

Overall: 7/10

CGV

....and by now I simply love this stuff, totally addictive! The citrus, the moss, the smooth leather....

CGV

Hm, I have to confess that I was wrong on this one before. The secret is that after the initial first test you have to leave a bit of time and come back to it later. Maybe even weeks later. Then you will still remember it, it has a personality and a mood to it. Even a certain elegance and style. Definitely Italian, and it works like the statement says, as "a second skin". Its a mistake to compare this to the original. It not comparable and there maybe a mistake in the marketing of it. To me it has a nice recognisable style, a certain comfort but also a dark mysterious part. The reason for complaints is maybe that its a bit generic and also vague all around with no detecable edges to it. But again, if you wear it like a second skin this doesnt need to cry "here Iam" while on me it last a good 6 hours. Dont not compare it with anything else, just give it time and a bit of trust. To me this worked and by now I like it a lot. It has a bit of an addictive element to it while its remains a fresh started ending in a manly, mysterious, dark scent. This may sounds weird but to me it smells like that evening must have smellt when Diana&Dodi went to the Ritz at night in Paris. Energetic yet mysterious, stylish & dark...

murysusanto
murysusanto

Why can't they re-create the original uomo? what is wrong with the note then and now? I am missing the leather accent here and just like everyone else saying, this has nothing to do with the original uomo.
I seriously think we need to get back to the best of the 90's, whatever brand it was it's so much better than most of products created today.
If there is so much demand for particular brand, despite the change of master perfumer, please don't experiment with the notes.

conmary
conmary

20 minutes? What? People i had one spray 10 hours ago and its still on me crazily. Not a bad scent but has nothing to do with the original.

hellel
hellel

Just a 20 minutes breeze..and nothing else. Of course no contact with the initial version. The Italian greyhound proved to be undearable fragile. Ok, better luck next time..

ozz1980
ozz1980

This fragrance must be a joke! Smells like cheaper than the cheapest deo, actually there's no smell after 20 min.

CGV

How sad. I love Trussardi and think this is/was one of the unique designer houses of Italy. In terms of fragrances it always represented highly quality and uniqueness (think Uomo, Donna, Action Sport, Jeans, Fresh, Python or Inside). But now....with this one. Bad. The smell itself is not bad but its weak, average, market trend, the add is boring, generic, even the music is unspectacular and they changed the logo. Only the bottle itself is up to the lables standards. But in general the whole idea is gone under the quality level that we are used to from this precious house. Also, why Guichard? Just to make sure this goes along with the mass market Guilty and Champion? Trussardi is NOT Gucci or Davidoff mass market marketing machine. Trussardi is unique and special. Unfortunately this release does not reflect that at all. The greyhound is crying!

antonpan
antonpan

What's the core trend in the mens perfumery in 2010-2011? Yes, Chanel Egoiste Platinum! We had its zesty clone Davidoff Champion, then its fruity version Montblanc Legend and now is the time of the peppery variation named Trussardi Uomo.

I hoped for something new, but I get the scent I've heard so much times. The sillage is good, but the longevity is average. Use Egoiste Platinum instead of all these clones!

manimani

1983 is years, old when he came, once again Trusardi Uomo 1983.Thanx a lot!

manimani

Sorry my mistake, with all due respect, year is which the perfume released is 1983!Once again I apologize to the failure.

manimani

Absolute, incomprehensible edition,I mean remake!Initial opening, type Marc Jacobs+John Richmod,you can imagine?!Than, the trip and a green leather, as on trail of the old, aha certaninly.R.I.P.sweet little black dog(Trussardi Uomo 1984).Trussardi Uomo 2011-what is this a joke.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

This is a basic fougere. Old fashioned, 80's like, not a heavy one.

To be honest, I liked it. I dare to say that it gives off a breeze of a memory of 83's black Trussardi Uomo.

You know guys, spicy, aquatic, sweet, there are hundreds of modern perfumes to place in these categories.

But there aren't that many modern fougeres out there and it's not bad to own one if it suits you. Back to basics.