Designers » T-Z » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

Lightscape Ulrich Lang for women and men

Lightscape Ulrich Lang for women and men
dislike

Lightscape Ulrich Lang for women and men Pictures

Lightscape by Ulrich Lang is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women and men. Lightscape was launched in 2012. Top notes are galbanum, violet leaf and lemon; middle notes are iris, rose, violet, cyclamen and cedar; base notes are ambergris, tonka bean, cashmere wood, musk and ambrette (musk mallow).

Galbanum Violet Leaf Lemon

iris Rose Violet Cyclamen Cedar

Ambergris Tonka Bean Cashmere Wood Musk Ambrette (Musk Mallow)

Lightscape Fragrance Reviews

Tom Petitgrain
Tom Petitgrain

I bought this on the strength of Nighscape--a somewhat aquatic patchouli chypre that I found appealing. Lightscape is a disappointment--synthetic and screechy (I finally understand what Turin and Sanchez mean by that!). There's a good fragrance in there somewhere behind that chemical mask, and I think it's called Chanel No. 19. Get that.

usas
usas

Very rich scent. Longevity is subpar, though. The biggest problem is that I smell cardboard!

houstcs
houstcs

This is a beautiful scent but not what I expected reading the notes. I have to go back and smell some of the l'homme flankers bc I swear this is similar to one of them
I take back the l'homme statement. I do smell the metallic violet after wearing again. I will come back to this post later after more wearings since I just got a bottle.

Lilleham
Lilleham

Pour moi, Lightscape est comme une galaxie: une myriade d'étoiles gravitant autour d'un cœur sombre.

Ce parfum se distingue des autres non pas par le schéma traditionnel notes de tête/cœur/fond mais au contraire par sa constance.

Je suis d'abord assailli par la brillance des notes vives pour ensuite être irrémédiablement attiré par le puits gravitationnel des accords poudrés. Ce ballet se reproduit à chaque bouffée en perdant progressivement de son intensité.

Et c'est ça le gros défaut de ce parfum: la tenue qui est médiocre. Là encore il rappelle le destin funeste des galaxies qui s'auto-digèrent progressivement.

Cereza
Cereza

"Lightscape" is a beautiful powdery violet scent that stays close to skin and radiates true elegance.
When I first tried it, I was somewhat scared that it MIGHT turn metallic on me, but instead it developed really lovely. The thing about "Lightscape" is that it's not so much for the flowers than the leaves and woods. Even though it appears on the feminine side, I don't think a male could have problems feeling comfortable wearing this.

Really nice everyday scent, lacks staying power though - on me under 4 hours.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Melonal and fruity notes, citrus, bergamot, a silky powdery side, a vanillin/tonka base and a soft, mellow floral heart, a bit artificial but tasty. Light base of patchouli and perhaps some herbs and talcum. A peculiar, organic, transparent, grey camphor-like note gives the scent a hint of "uniqueness", and reminds me of a grey linen shirt I have. This camphor feel gets almost animalic at some point, and together with the soapy-powdery side of violet makes Lightscape almost a sort of contemporary, more linear, "satin" version of a classic chypre. Delicate and interesting, not that amazing but worth a smell. A nice, versatile, elegant contemporary scent.

6,5-7/10

Jennimcg
Jennimcg

I'm sampling this today, and for me, the dry down smells exactly like Heidi Klum Shine.

michael.j
michael.j

This is lovely, but all I get is powdery iris and violet leaf. For what it is, the notes are in good balance.

sandrajj
sandrajj

Now my signature scent!! Just perfect!! Highely recommend!

Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut

Lightscape is a beautiful, classy and distinguished fragrance: light, airy, elegant and versatile, with decent sillage and longevity.
My favorite feelgood scent. Highly recommended!!

jpcresson
jpcresson

love it!!!! xx JP C

zoka
zoka

We got this one as a gift to Fragrantica team during the visit to Elements Showcase from Ulrich and I plan to use it to the last drop... sorry guys for selfishness but this fragrance is really huge.
Opening is a very bright thanks to lemon but to make clear it is not citrus opening at all It is well balanced with violet leaf and galbanum. It is woody-powdery fragrance but on that base there are floral acords and nice game of notes. Whole dry-down is amazing it goes trough several stages. On my skin cyclamen develops very nice and finally goes toward amber and musk.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ulrich Lang Lightscape fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ulrich Lang Lightscape, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lightscape by Ulrich Lang. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lightscape by Ulrich Lang represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Diptyque Philosykos L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu L`Artisan Parfumeur Seville a l`Aube Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Serge Lutens Chergui Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Serge Lutens Sa Majeste la Rose Serge Lutens Daim Blond Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Ambre Precieux Lalique Encre Noire James Heeley Sel Marin Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Hermes 24 Faubourg Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Etat Libre d`Orange The Afternoon of a Faun Atelier Cologne Rose Anonyme