Designers » T-Z » Floral Fruity « Groups

V Ete Valentino for women

V Ete Valentino for women
dislike

This is a limited, summer edition, bright and clear, a relaxing fruity-floral. Top notes include bamboo leaf, litchi, Bulgarian rose and violet. At perfumes heart the notes of Turkish rose, jasmine, geranium and peony are in full bloom. The base is composed of cedarm sandalwood, amber, musk, patchouli and Guaiac wood. It was created in 2006.

Bamboo Leaf Violet Litchi Bulgarian Rose

Peony Turkish Rose Geranium Bulgarian Rose Jasmine

Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Musk Guaiac Wood Cedar

V Ete Fragrance Reviews

Soofiya
Soofiya

A glance to such a note list is enough to trigger me to a blindbuy,ofcourse me and violet have a love/hate relationship(just as iris)but I can't miss the love chance by considering hate risks,so let's go and have another exciting blindbuy;)
Valentino V ete opens lovely,promising an amazing lovestory,whiffs of powdery violet,not a sad,lonely violet which I was afraid of,it's companions rose and litchi,provide a sweet,playful,fruity attitude,and there is bamboo,crisp,green,woody in a youthful,lovely way,opening part is very pretty,clean in a natural,springy way,delicate,deliciously powdery I loooove the opening part
In following,coolness of violet and bambo,gets warm with a sweet,clean musk,there is less juicy litchi,less Green crispness,more florals,still powdery,still lovely
Violet+woodsy notes is a love story with a sad ending for me,woods give that sad,lonely,cold feeling to violet and Drydown is pure wood on me,lots of woods,sandalwood,patchouli,guaiac,cedar stay there hand in hand to ruin such a gorgeous fragrance for me..Drydown is a disappointment for me,there are still lots of powdery florals but in an almost bitter woodsy base..I still like it,florals are so pretty,powdery and delicate that can't become that bad but if there was less wood,a warmer sweeter base,I would love V ete not just like it
It's a fragrance for warm days,warm weather makes rose and violet bloom and blossom beautifully,in cold weather it's more about woods and some violet,like a member of dsquared2 she wood family
Longevity is moderate and sillage is almost soft,a pretty,clean skinscent
I prefer to respray it before it reaches the Drydown,to feel that pretty powdery fruity rosey violet again but this fact,that it's discontinued and not easy to find,prevents me from respraying again and again
❤❤❤❤

Circuit FAiry
Circuit FAiry

Valentino V Ete – The bamboo leaf lends to a very green fresh opening mixed with a soft powdery violet. The image that comes to mind is a small open field with light breaking through and flickering on some pretty violet flowers. The fruit notes add a small tinge of sweetness and tartness to this fragrance. If you keep walking past this field you are welcomed by a blanket of flowers. It is nice and windy so you still get this pretty robust grassy (green) note. The patchouli, amber and woody base adds a new depth that keeps this from becoming that overly fresh cut bouquet of unusual flowers and greens.

Where most summer fragrances are typically aquatic and/or overly fruity, this one is not. It has a fresh quality and yet it still manages to be warm at the same time. I would recommend this for those who are looking for something unique to wear for the summer and who enjoy green/slight violet/woody fragrances. I can see this being a bit unisex as it is neither too floral nor sweet.

Lecheval017
Lecheval017

I just adore this perfume! I agree, there is something so unusual and chic about it. I doubt you will find many others wearing it. Another plus- smells very natural and seems to blend organically with my body chemistry

It is so very cool and complex!- with a bit of rose to warm it up. I almost think I get a top note of green banana, but I believe that is the litchi coming through. Under that are the green notes and a light smattering of florals, fresh and just slightly powdery. Definitely some woodsy notes underneath all this.

Love it!

esikko
esikko

There is something really special about this scent. Maybe just for me. It smells warm, happy, there is a deep echo of a May evening, lilacs in bloom, there is something innocent reminding me of my childhood in the countryside. Maybe it's not the most sophisticated of perfumes, but it's not artificial,chemical, it's not pretencious. On my skin it has very good longevity and it has this amazing base notes of guaiac wood and musk (probably all my favourite scents have this base ) and aura of roses. Happiness, relax, warm skin on the elbow of someone you used to know and love as a child...

MissZaros
MissZaros

I wouldn't even know how to start describing this scent, for it is one of my all-time favourites. It's just amazing! A beautiful, exquisite floral. Smells chic and unusual, different to any other fragrance I have ever worn. On me it has very good sillage and lasting power. It's joyful, uplifting, fresh, clean, very feminine (without being on the "girlie" side) and very chic. Also suitable for day and night, for all ages and weathers. A timeless fragrance that I deeply regret was a limited edition and is now somewhat of a gem to get a hold of...

verysherry
verysherry

VaLeNTiNo V

When i think V i think LaVender...Violet...and early morning sky and dew settled on a violet flower set against light blue horizon and a green farm...

It's light and stays on for a little while...I love the fragrance a lot if only it stayed...this is a sensuous perfume perfect for both girls nyt outs and dates...

Understated and yet confident..
The bottle is new age and so is the perfume...
Rose and wood are the prominent fragrances i found on my skin...just the ryt amout of powder lest i hate artificial powdery perfumes...

Its like the pleasant morning breeze below the Violet Sunrize...

hantafromsanta
hantafromsanta

Playful, easy-going, fun.. that's what this fragrance is for me.. I associate it with hot summer holidays, shopping and relaxed evening and walks in beautiful big city parks.

It is not the usual type of fragrance I go for as it's rather fruity, but it is also very floral, somewhat sweet and has a bit of elegance ( I think it's the violet and jasmine here giving me this impression) while still being all summery and fun, but without smelling like a popsicle or fruity ice cream. Obviously this is none of the aquatic, citrus-y summer scents, also I detect no green notes here at all,
but I'd say it is all about exotic, fresh summer flowers blooming from noon till midnight.

Despite not being a particularly light fragrance I find, I'd definitely place this into the spring/summer(/maybe early autumn) category.
The lasting power is very good and the sillage as well if not stronger; having sprayed twice in total on neck and wrists half an hour ago I actually find it overpowering, I'd say a little goes a long way.

While I was totally ok with the intensity in 2006 when I bought it, my nausea threshold has lowered a lot since then.
..and I by now sadly find the rather heavy + fruity combination sickening often times when I wear it.. so, basically I don't anymore.

I may very well not have tested enough, but I really don't think I have smelled something really similar yet.

sayhi
sayhi

I hesitated to order it at first but when I recieved it I didnt regret. Its fruity smell is little sharp for me but after a while I got used to it and actually enjoyed it very much. It doesnt last very long on my skin but I still use it daily. I adore the bottle design, it looks really charming. It is not the best that I have ever used but I recommend it for the summer.

matrexmsa
matrexmsa

Funny thing is the tester smelled better then when I bought it. Seriously I'm looking for a cool brand like gabriela.

I fell in love.this would be my next summer fragrance.at the first sniff I get some so damn fresh fruity note that I thought it would be pineapple.now that I'm looking at the notes I realize it was litchi+bamboo leaf.
although here I see plenty of roses in the notes,I can't recognize it.to me it's something fruity,green mixed that I can't analyze and I don't need to,but I love.
I agree that it smells a bit like light blue,but light blue is more into apple scent,while this one is more into green notes.
by the way,as this one is wore by less people,I prefer it to light blue.
next time I should try it on my skin to see if it lasts and if it matches my skin as it matches my nose or not.

lia006
lia006

On me pleasant, easy-going fragrance of flowers,I feel a rose and a peony in him. Not oppressing, not saccharine, one for which thank you can be said to the bamboo possibly rather refreshment.
Next the flowers they quieten down, and remains until clocks the santal, which I like very much,.

Halvah
Halvah

On me, it smelled rosy at the very beginning, than it turned to a very similar bamboo-fruity-woody scent as Light Blue does on me (on others, it may behave differently, of course). Fresh, but sweet enough to wear it in every season.

Marianne
Marianne

It is quite usual at the beginning, but there are some nice fresh notes in it. It's a good summer fragrance although it doesn't have much in common with Valentino V.

solocha
solocha

In the beginning it smells like many flowers, I cant reconize them well, but definitely some white flowers are included. It is very fresh, sweet scent, but not sickening sweet, and quite unusual.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino V Ete fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino V Ete, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify V Ete by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of V Ete by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.