Designers » T-Z » Oriental « Groups

dislike

smoky
leather
Valentina Myrrh Assoluto Valentino for women Pictures

Valentina Myrrh Assoluto, coming out in 2016, is based on principles of luxury, opulence, refinement and elegance. Myrrh Assoluto, an ode to Myrrh, joins Rosa Assoluto and Oud Assoluto in the Valentina Assoluto Collection.

Perfumers Olivier Cresp and Hamid Merati-Kasha developed the composition with Indian jasmine, myrrh, leather vanilla, ylang and musk.

The elliptical bottle wears a couture rose, colored in elegant grey. A golden neck topped by a black pearl stopper suggests the contents are steeped in luxury. This fragrance is available in 80 ml. Valentina Myrrh Assoluto was created by Olivier Cresp and Hamid Merati-Kashani.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Myrrh Leather Vanilla Musk

The Key
In Red Blooming Bouquet

Valentina Myrrh Assoluto Fragrance Reviews

on the noze
on the noze

Beautiful and feminine myrrh based perfume that layers beautifully with Feve Delicieuse by Dior. Only down side is that it doesn't last as long as I had hoped.
This one is a limited edition and already hard to source so if you can find a bottle, don't buy it, cos I want it! Ha ha! :))

The Jo Malone Tonka and myrrh is another beautiful myrrh perfume. Both are full bottle worthy.

And I want both!

perfume_infatuated
perfume_infatuated

An outstanding smoky oriental blend that is based on the myrrh gum. Typical Arabian. The vanilla tries to make this smoky perfume smooth and feminine as much as possible. Yet, don't expect to find this perfume super-creamy, and well, it remains unisex. A love from the first sniff for the ones who appreciate Eastern essences.

My friend sent me a sample, happy to try it, I love the Valentina line, but this one is far too Middle East/India for me..lots of encens, it has a heavy myrrh /smoky undertone...i don't mind a bit of encens, if other notes sweeten it or soften it a bit, but this is a powerhouse...not that it is overly strong, but this is all about encens...I think this will work for people who love strong smoky scents...of course the drydown is sweeter, still, this isn't for me...I find the scent overbearing. I can't believe some reviews call it weak!?
This is a far away land perfume..can't wear it.

Iloveperfume.ir
Iloveperfume.ir

On paper and at first it's weak and not interesting but after five minutes there is magic.I can't find good words to say about it's smell.it's vanilla woody notes musk very little flowers and something warm a little smokey and very nice and different.I think it's leather but a good leather not manly or like rubber.I can't say it's a sweet perfume.it's warm and comfortable and feels very good and unique.soft and creamy and great longevity.I want it
عطر خیلی جالب و متفاوتیه.اولش مخصوصا رو کاغذ تست یجوری هست.خیلی ضعیفه اما بعد از پنج دقیقه عالی میشه.وانیل نت های چوبی مشک مقدار کمی نت های گلی و یک چیز گرم و خاص و کمی دودی که فکر کنم چرم هست چیزهایی هستن که من در این عطر حس می کنم.چرم مردانه یا مثل لاستیک اتومبیل نیست ژنانه و شیک و گرم و زیباست.به نطر من نمیشه گفت عطر شیرینی هست.گرم و خاص و متفاوت و آرامش بخش هست با ماندگاری عالی.من این را حتما می خوام

Amal Elyahyaoui
Amal Elyahyaoui

its opening is very sweet but it softens down to let the space to the woody & leathery notes to speak loudly...
it is a very warm perfume that welcomes you and surrounds you with lots of notes that push the cold away in the heavy raining days and nights.
it is very feminine though with strong leather notes, very sensual & tender though woody and strong...
my nose could detect woody notes even are not mentioned in the composition above.
the bottle is very gorgeous and elegant and tailored to be held by ladies hands!

Soofiya
Soofiya

Tried it just once and can't tell much about it
I didn't like it's opening it was semi dark and melancholic and smokey,but then I could get lots of myrrh which I really die for it,blending with creamy vanilla and florals and a soft and warm,skin like musky leather.I find it very soothing.a smooth,lovely and sensual scent,with a cozy quality which is great for cold weather
It was a very soft scent and can't fill a room but it's warm cloud seems to stay for a long time close to your skin
I liked it but It's very expensive for now so I'm not going to buy it until it becomes discounted
P.s:I have nothing with a grey bottle in my collection,I agree that it's a very pretty bottle

MysticRose
MysticRose

The bottle is unbelievably sleek and gorgeous, however, the contents leaves much more to be desired. It's a barely there vanilla and incense concoction that had potential. Initially it was a myrrh powerhouse, very striking and instantly nauseating. After an hour or so vanilla and musk kicked in with an array of spices giving it smoky nuances and powdery undertones - this was so SMOOTH, SENSUAL AND SEXY - but extremely WEAK. :'(

emyalda
emyalda

This is a beautiful winter scent.

Smelt this again and I'm in love, I'm ordering one for sure.
If you are expecting INTENSE smoke and incense then you will probably be disappointed.
This is creamy vanilla, balmy and a touch of smokiness.
Reminds me of when you're burning a vanilla candle and you blow out the wick.

nhledger
nhledger

Beautifully spicy and warm, slightly Christmassy but in less of a bon bon & dried fruit way and more of a snuggling under the mistletoe by a roaring fire kind of way! Absolutely gorgeous, sensual fragrance!!

krissykatpawz81
krissykatpawz81

I cant wait I'm a woman who loves the note of leather in a fragrance....its rare to find in a woman's fragrance!Finally one for me leather&feminine¬ just him hubby lol

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Valentino Valentina Myrrh Assoluto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Valentino Valentina Myrrh Assoluto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Valentina Myrrh Assoluto by Valentino. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Valentina Myrrh Assoluto by Valentino represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

beauty at ebay